ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by BlackRob, Aug 8, 2013.

1. iHateDuplicity

iHateDuplicity Patron with Honors

The above data from CommunicatorIC is not the same Krista Green as this girl who tweeted at Leah Remini. Looking at her twitter page, she's some 15 year old in Scotland who was 2 years old when this other Krista Green was doing Metering. This Krista doesn't know anything about anything and is just trying to sound smart.

Suggest she be twitter bombed with relevant websites that will give her the actual data about Cof$ abuses. Perhaps she'll actually look at a couple of them and see something that catches her eye and makes her think.

2. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but what prevents you from questioning Co$?

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but what gives you the right to question a PTS/SP? #RptToEthicsNow

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but if u ask COB that same question, it costs $300k. #CashMoney

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but aren't you tired of pushing down the doubts? #ExhaustingWork

Good people help good people in need --- find 'em here @ ESMB. :yes:

JB

3. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but what gives YOU the right to question Leah Remini?

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

@KristaLJGreen: Not to be out-rud or anything, but I'd like to indicate your reality on Scientology is a break in reality.

5. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

You guys, I don't think we have a fucking rank to discuss these matters.
    Just follow the proper channels. Got it?! Ok and Ack.

ML.

6. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Get that cock out of your mouth, you motherfucking cocksucker! I joined ESMB so I wouldn't need the fucking rank. Fuck you! ML.

:lol: <---the above is entirely satirical, and not an ad hominem attack as evidenced by this LOL emoticon.

7. lost

lost Patron with Honors

Ok. Duplicated.

8. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Ty. Much ARC.

9. lost

lost Patron with Honors

Wow. Thanks. I love how you grant beingness. Where are you on the bridge?

10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

WTF. After years of climbing out of a hole that I was lured into digging for myself and finally standing on my own two feet again and feeling some self-esteem you fkn tell me I don't have any rank. I say to you..go back and play in your pretend navy with its pretend road to total freedom ( are there roads in the sea :unsure: ) and eat shh...uhmm your own fraud.

Just kidding Stat,, I was just getting bored of not role playing like I used to do as a good scientologist and pretend you are seriously deluded. :biggrin: besides the sun is rising so it is time to get some sleep now.

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Get back on Source you lot !!!!

[video=youtube;EMJLvFxovOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJLvFxovOk[/video]

12. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Fucking rank and so on and so forth.
    Much ARC.

13. OhMG

OhMG Patron Meritorious

It'll be #1. I doubt she is dead. If she isn't, she is a koolaid drinker or else she would have already left.

14. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

The impression I got from this thread is that she is resigned to the idea that escape is impossible for those so high up in the scam.

Hopefully the whole house of cards will soon fall and the blinking waifs will come staggering out into the sunlight.