ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by BlackRob, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Gib

Gib Crusader

Thanks.

I wrote my post by shifting into the viewpoint I had, last year, during my discovery process,

or finally doing some due diligence on this thing called scientology, which I had never done in the prior 26 years.

2. PTS

PTS Elliott

Haha Entertainment Tonight is covering Leah Remini's missing persons report in the opening minutes of the show. COB's face is all over the screen.
    Ohh the lulz, the lulz!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

The LAPD detective is named...and the spokesperson for Co$/scientology is not. Is Karin Pouw unavailable? Odd.

Nope - standard for the Cult of scientology - her contract was up and Slappy did not think she was effective cuz the Psychs keep attacking!:coolwink:

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

Wasn't it, Hubbard, who said

"Get your comm lines out, way out" :thumbsup:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

5. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Who hires a lawyer to say "I'm not missing, just working hard." Like she has a lot of money on 50.00 per week to go get a lawyer, yeah right.

6. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, this also went through my mind. I think the one thing we have with Leah is that she was once CMO. That's not your normal celeb. I wish I could comment more, but CMO is just another whole level of insanity... and omg, the CMO-only stuff that came from Hubs. I don't know where she was on the timeline, or what she saw or was a part of since she was young and not there that long, but fuck... even the possibility of CMO stuff being released gets me a bit giddy. Fuck the OT III shit... that just usually comes across as obviously moon-bat, but you look at the operating edicts that ran (run?) CMO, that's the stuff that could give folks some serious pause.

She's got the balls, and I hope to hell she saw enough and remembers enough to talk about that sort of thing... I totally want to hang at a bar with this chick for a drink! No 'cosmos'... we'd be drinking a Scotch or bourbon...

7. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

I think in high school our cheerleaders had a cheer that was something like that for the football games. I don't remember exactly how it went but it was like "comm lines out! comm lines out! waaaaaaaayyyyyy out!"

8. Weagook

Weagook Patron

Everytime I read Leah Remini stories, it makes me smile!!! :yes: :yes::yes:

9. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

cognitive dissonance my friend... I see that fucking weird look in their eyes, and know I once had it. I've said it here time and time again, cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

true dat

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  12. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Dear Davey, you sick bastard - how's that lrh recruit celebs thingie working out for you?

Forget about lawyers, judges or police officers. The C of S is getting the shite beaten out of it in the court of public opinion.

The people of this country and around the world may not yet be up to throwing off the yoke of oppression - but they know a clusterfuck when they see it and I don't mean b.t.'s.

The so-called 'Church' of scn is just a bunch of cowed mental eunochs led by a criminally twisted asthmatic tyrant exploiting them to the max and the people know it.

13. Gib

Gib Crusader

I forgot, that's the other thing,

why lawyers and attorneys always involved.

From the viewpoint of last year,

if scientology is so OT, cause over matter, energy, space & time,

why do the god damn lawyers and law need to be used to defend scientology?

Me, red flags went up.

14. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

15. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

My money is on their pet lawyer Ken Moxon wrote the letter and she has no knowledge of this whatsoever. I'd love to see his 1040 - he must make a mint for crap like this.

What is weird to me, is how can a lawyer, who likely has no first hand knowledge of whether she is alive, dead, a vegetable, healthy, suffering from some dread disease, can state that she is alive on Miscavage's say so, and circumventing actual proof, the police close the case? It boggles the mind.

Mimsey

16. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

nice tactic on leah's part: always attack never defend. that's right out of the tech. maybe she's a freezone scientologist? anyhow dm is reading from her script now, just when he gave up the dream of taking scientology mainstream and was trying to stay under the radar. even if shelly is still alive, it is going to be hard to spin her disappearance from the public for 6 years as something positive. leah has to be one of those chess players who thinks 10 moves ahead because this was a great move.

17. If Scientology was so OT, you wouldn't be reading this post right now, because this board wouldn't exist.

They are so far from OT that all it takes is one protester to send them packing

[video=youtube;MDTChULxAZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDTChULxAZM[/video]

18. She's working on an assignment so important that the future of mankind relies on it's successful completion ... que the batshit crazy UFO cult Nerenberg Rally Cheering

[video=youtube;PSN-NFArP6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSN-NFArP6g&list=PL3FA79C1451EAD278[/video]

19. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.

20. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

LAPD closes case without briefing Leah Remini on her missing-person report

Tony Ortega: LAPD closes case without briefing Leah Remini on her missing-person report
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098

Excerpt: