What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

You don't love the LA County Sherriff's dept? Perhaps you haven't heard Canned Heat's warm and fuzzy take on them... Mimsey

[video=youtube;Ob6abrVRGUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6abrVRGUA[/video]

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
On July 17th the number of 'likes' on Leahs FB-page was nearing 65,000. Alley then had about 69,100. https://whyweprotest.net/community/goto/post?id=2332733#post-2332733

Leahs FB page now has 67,000 "likes". Kirstie is at about 69,500.

So in 3 weeks Leah added 2,000 and Kirstie 400. If it goes on like this it will take about 32 days before Leahs page has more "likes". :)
Whoops. It is going fast.

Right now Leah has 68,013 "likes". Kirstie is at 69,890.

Inb4 scilon repeat answer
This ill-advised, ludicrous self-promotion and the media inquiries it generated caused an inexcusable distraction for the LAPD in an era when the time and resources of its officers are stretched thin each day. Creating this unnecessary burden for law enforcement was even more irresponsible given the entire episode was nothing more than a publicity stunt for Ms. Remini, cooked up with unemployed, anti-religious zealots who blog on the fringe of the Internet. Sadly, rather than move on with her life and career, Ms. Remini has aligned herself with a handful of untrustworthy, lunatic tabloid sources who obsessively harass the Church to advance their selfish agendas.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I always thought it was fishy that when Daniel Montalvo escaped the sea org, he was arrested by the LA Sheriffs Department for theft of church property. Now, when I have something stolen I don't call the sheriff, I call the police. The church, on the other hand, calls the sheriff. They're both bad when it comes to Scientology, but the sheriff is worse.

The problem with that, is that the police agency responsible for the jurisdiction of your residence writes the report & handles the investigation. I wouldn't say the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department is worse than the LAPD.. both are cozy with the cult.

The reason the Sheriff's Dept. handled Danny Montalvo's arrest is because he had stolen property from the Bridge Publishing warehouse in Commerce where he worked. The City of Commerce is under the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whoops. It is going fast.

Right now Leah has 68,013 "likes". Kirstie is at 69,890.

Inb4 scilon repeat answer

Can whoever has a line to Leah talk about how many freaking man-hours the LAPD has 'wasted' dealing with protesters that weren't causing any problems, but the cult has called in? How many hours they spend policing the freaking events? This gal is awesome, but is probably new on the scene when it comes to the stuff we've seen for years.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
This was posted from the Karen we all know and love:

Sheriff Lee Bacca head honcho over Greater Los Angeles shamelessly promotes the "Church" while in uniform

original.jpg

and here he is in Munchkin Land:

original.jpg

Looks like a shill to me.

Someone then mentions that the report was filed with the LAPD and Karen responds with this:

"These are simply examples of how Scientology Inc woos Law Enforcement. I never said it had anything to do with Shelly Miscavige."

I agree...Scientology has been schmoozing up to authority for a long time...think Capone and all of the judges and cops on the pay roll.

I was thinking what a great flyer handout that picture would be if someone decided to run against Baca - nothing would need to be added.

On August the 4th the Los Angeles Times called on him not to run again

"Even if Baca remains in the race, we hope that a competent, experienced challenger will step forward to run a serious campaign against him. It's time for voters to focus on this important but mismanaged county department and the many serious problems there that need to be addressed."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-adv-sheriff-20130804,0,4789965.story

And today L.A. County Supervisor Gloria Molina also called on him not to run again

"So many law enforcement personnel serve professionally and honorably, and it's a disgrace that their heroism is tarnished by poor management. Now is the time for the right challenger to step up and run against Baca in 2014. What's required is integrity and courage."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...e-baca-gloria-molina-20130810,0,6340472.story

Last edited:

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
Maybe it would of shaken things up a bit if dozens (or hundreds) would of called the LAPD with stories of their experiences such as Sams and so many others who lived through the COS as prisoners and escaped. The police would of had to face the fact that there are SO MANY PEOPLE who know the truth about Scientology. Maybe they would of done a better job confirming Shelly's state of existence.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
And today L.A. County Supervisor Gloria Molina also called on him not to run again

"So many law enforcement personnel serve professionally and honorably, and it's a disgrace that their heroism is tarnished by poor management. Now is the time for the right challenger to step up and run against Baca in 2014. What's required is integrity and courage."

Sadly, Gloria Molina is as corrupt as Lee Baca is. She used to be his No. 1 supporter until he did things she did not like & he made it clear to her that he did not answer to her.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
TMZ: Famous Ex-Scientologists - Leah Remini's A Hero

TMZ: Famous Ex-Scientologists - Leah Remini's A Hero
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/10/leah-remini-marc-headley-claire-scientologist/

Excerpt:
Leah Remini is the new QUEEN of the ex-Scientologists -- according to two famous defectors ... because she had the iron gonads to stand up to the Church.

As you know ... Leah filed a missing person's report with the LAPD ... claiming Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige ... hadn't been seen for 6 years. Detectives found Shelly and determined she's fine.

Marc and Claire Headley -- two outspoken, former high-ranking Scientologists are praising Leah for her testicular fortitude. Claire tells us, "Shelly was seen for the first time in 7 years. At least we know she's alive."

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: About that LAPD investigation....

About that LAPD investigation....

BRVubLjCEAAcL18.png:large

Wow, the criminal cult of scientology just keeps on. I suggest that Sam or someone on her behalf contacts the detective and his senior with this story. I wonder how many others could do the same reporting to educate the law enforcement in their city. Yah know kinda like Alice's restaurant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM

I kind of like the idea of a movement..

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freedom Mag on Leah Remini:

[video=youtube;w2iZ7JSVPt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2iZ7JSVPt0[/video]

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
What I can't even begin to understand is don't Kristie Alley and the rest of the morons tell Miscavige to put an end to this bullshit and have Shelly tell media she is not missing, so they can move past this already, instead of acting like some of the dumbest people on the planet.

How could they? Remember,they don't have the rank!

TP

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
This latest blog posting from Plain Old Thetan on the PossiblyHelpuflAdvice blog might be of some interest and explain some things about exactly how the LAPD has been co-opted by Cof$.

See article here: http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=14251

This is "PR area control" and "safe pointing" in action. Forget getting the LAPD to do anything effective about this. They are 100% bought off, infiltrated and gone over. Plain Old Thetan suggested (and still suggests) taking this to the California Attorney General's office, and it's a good suggestion. At this point, media-wise, it would probably be considered a desperation move if Leah did that so I don't think it's the right move for her to make. But others certainly could....

CommunicatorIC

Amy Scobee praises Leah Remini; Leah Remini does not agree with LAPD assessment

Amy Scobee praises Leah Remini; Leah Remini does not agree with LAPD assessment.

Empowered News: Leah Remini’s Scientology Report Solved?
http://empowerednews.net/leah-reminis-scientology-report-solved-2/1843663/

Excerpts:
Although authorities revealed that Shelly Miscavige was not missing, Leah Remini did not agree to their assessment.
Although the actress drew the indignation of the church, Amy Scobee praised Leah Remini for the move. Scobee is a former Scientology member who used to operate the renowned Celebrity Centre.

Scobee indicated that she was concerned about Shelly for some time already, prior to the confirmation from the LAPD that the case was already closed. She reportedly brought up the case to the FBI in 2010.

She said that she believed that Shelly was alive and she is within the Church. She will be produced whenever necessary, which may have happened when authorities investigated the claim of Leah Remini.

CommunicatorIC

Claire Headley on what happened to Shelly Miscavige

This is a must read.

Breaking From Scientology (Claire Headley): Where is Shelly Miscavige?
http://www.breakingfromscientology.com/where-is-shelly-miscavige/

Excerpts:
Whatever Shelly did, David went into a maniacal rage on his return to the Hemet base. He removed everyone from their positions, kicked management staff out of Building 50 and sent Shelly off post for interrogation, sec checking and heavy manual labor.
When Shelly came out from her interrogation with Antonella Tisi, Dave was long gone.

So Shelly made the decision to go to LA to talk to Dave. After all, she was used to being able to move freely and travelling everywhere with Dave. Only Dave’s personal staff had that freedom. Anyone else had to have written authorization, go through security, report in regularly, etc.

Dave was furious. I don’t know what Shelly walked in on when she arrived in LA, but whatever it was, it made David Miscavige furious and resulted in Shelly’s ultimate banishment. Dave decreed that Shelly “blew” from her interrogation (scientologese for unauthorized departure or escape) and at this point she was banished to the secret CST base in Running Springs. Most scientologists don’t even know this base exists. Staff at the Hemet base know it exists, but they’re not allowed to know it’s location unless they first sign extensive security bonds and are approved by 10 different high up people to know its location.

To my knowledge, based on information from 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012 respectively, Shelly has been there ever since. Anne Rathbun is her personal handler and Antonella Tisi is her interrogator.
READ THE ENTIRE POST.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
This latest blog posting from Plain Old Thetan on the PossiblyHelpuflAdvice blog might be of some interest and explain some things about exactly how the LAPD has been co-opted by Cof$.

See article here: http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=14251

This is "PR area control" and "safe pointing" in action. Forget getting the LAPD to do anything effective about this. They are 100% bought off, infiltrated and gone over. Plain Old Thetan suggested (and still suggests) taking this to the California Attorney General's office, and it's a good suggestion. At this point, media-wise, it would probably be considered a desperation move if Leah did that so I don't think it's the right move for her to make. But others certainly could....

I spoke with some police in the Los Feliz area a few years ago and they DEFENDED the COS to no end. The COS gives them MONEY, $10k a year to their annual fund raiser. IMO the police are treated like celebs, they don't see or turn a blind eye to the wrong doings at CCI, and PAC.