Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
TMZ: ShamWow Ex-Scientologist - Leah Remini's Life Is in Danger

TMZ: ShamWow Ex-Scientologist - Leah Remini's Life Is in Danger
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/12/vince-offer-shamwow-leah-remini-scientology/

SEE VIDEO

Excerpt:
You don't attack the Church of Scientology and get away with it ... not by a long shot -- so says one famous ex-Scientologist Vince Offer (the ShamWow Guy), who tells TMZ, Leah Remini is lucky she's still alive.

Offer was out in L.A last night -- and it's clear he's still concerned about L. Ron Hubbard's followers after his highly-publicized split from the Church ten years ago ... because he was VERY hesitant to talk about Remini's situation.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: TMZ: ShamWow Ex-Scientologist - Leah Remini's Life Is in Danger

Offer Schlomi aka Vince Offer was being discretely sarcastic. He filed a lawsuit against Scientology and it was dismissed in 2004. I was informed that a settlement occurred with a non-disclosure (gag) order attached. Naturally, Offer would hesitate to talk to TMZ about his lawsuit.

Case Number: BC306560
OFFER VINCE SHLOMI VS CELEBRITY CENTER INTERNATIONAL ET AL
Filing Date: 11/21/2003
Case Type: Other Intentional Tort-notPI/WD/PD (General Jurisdiction)

Parties

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CELEBRITY CENTRE - Defendant/Respondent
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL - Defendant/Respondent
GREENE FORD ESQ. - Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner
HELENA K. KOBRIN - Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
LAW OFFICES OF ELLIO J. ABELSON - Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
LONG GREGORY A. ESQ. - Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER - Defendant/Respondent
SHLOMI OFFER VINCE - Plaintiff/Petitioner
SOTER GARY S. ESQ. - Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
WORLD INSTITUTE OF SCIENTOLOGY ENTERPRISE - Defendant/Respondent

http://gawker.com/5191136/vince-shlomi-scientology-complaint

A major contention in Offer's lawsuit is that fellow Scientologists/WISE members Steve Harris & Ron Chacon refused to pay him commissions because Offer chose to invest his profits into the production of a lewd movie versus paying for cult courses & auditing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201290/

The film (which starred Karen Black) wasn't released until after some major re-working with stars Adrien Brody, Rob Schneider & Lindsay Lohan.

[video=youtube;Nc5sKZ-OiRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5sKZ-OiRI[/video]

[video=youtube;76I0EgVTr5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76I0EgVTr5U[/video]

CommunicatorIC

'She's very brave': Ex-Scientologist Vince 'Shamwow guy' Offer praises Leah Remini

Daily Mail: 'She's very brave': Ex-Scientologist Vince 'Shamwow guy' Offer praises Leah Remini's defection... but tells the actress to watch her back
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inis-defection--tells-actress-watch-back.html

Excerpt:
Her defection from controversial religion Scientology has won her legions of supporters, but Leah Remini should watch her back, according to one former member of the church.

'Shamwow guy' Vince Offer described the actress's departure as 'very brave' in an interview with TMZ, but appeared afraid to say too much about the church because he values his life.

Offer, who left the Church ten years ago, claims he has 'an agreement' with the Church where 'I don't say nothing, If [they] leave me alone, I won't say nothing. Because I still want to be around.'

When asked if he thinks Leah is a 'hero', Offer nods before adding: 'Without saying too much otherwise if it wouldn't be you guys following me, it would be something else.'

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Claire Headley on what happened to Shelly Miscavige

Thank you for posting this. The line that got to me was....

"Shelly told me on numerous occasions that when you get to the top of scientology, you forego your right to escape."

Truly terrifying. :nervous:

About that not having any relatives or family that are out..... I read Jenna's book and gather that Jenna thinks that Shelly is a complete bitch. Still, Jenna seems to have an amazing capacity to forgive, so I have to wonder what could happen there?

Markus

Re: Claire Headley on what happened to Shelly Miscavige

Thank you for posting this. The line that got to me was....

"Shelly told me on numerous occasions that when you get to the top of scientology, you forego your right to escape."

Truly terrifying. :nervous:

Yes this is truly terrfifying in deed especially for me because my brother Uwe was right up there on "the top of Scientology" when he had the first symtoms of his Multiple Sclerosis - with no right to escape......

Oh my God

Teanntás

Sadly, Gloria Molina is as corrupt as Lee Baca is. She used to be his No. 1 supporter until he did things she did not like & he made it clear to her that he did not answer to her.

"Days ago, critics of Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca openly fretted that he was going to cruise to a fifth term in office.

But on Wednesday, the field of potential challengers suddenly grew. A retired commander who made a name for himself by publicly exposing abuses inside the agency's jails declared his candidacy. Hours later, a source confirmed that Baca's ousted undersheriff planned an announcement Thursday of his bid to unseat the sheriff.

Then, another source close to Los Angeles City Councilman Joe Buscaino said the former LAPD senior lead officer has been approached about running, but has not made a decision"

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-baca-challenger-20130815,0,1517691.story

CommunicatorIC

"You don't have the f***ing rank": Hollywood's break-up with Scientology

http://moviepilot.com/articles/1069...ng-rank-hollywood-s-break-up-with-scientology

Excerpt:
Scientology needs celebrities; celebrities don’t need Scientology. The organization may provide a boost to up-and-coming actors and actresses wanting to get their foot in the door (as well as providing buffers between actors and the persistent rumors regarding their sexuality; another editorial entirely), but, other than 2000’s laughably terrible Battlefield Earth, based on L. Ron Hubbard’s Dianetics, Scientology hasn’t contributed much of concrete value to the entertainment industry other than tabloid fodder. Hollywood is a town built on, “What have you done for me lately?” If you’re not useful in some way, then a partnership is pointless. And right now celebrities, such as Katie Holmes, are realizing they have no use for Scientology, that being associated with the crazy antics of the Church will actually do more to damage their careers than help them.

As malcontent within and without its ranks continues to grow, Scientology’s stranglehold on Hollywood steadily diminishes, its grip weakened. It’s an ironic twist worthy of a Hollywood script that celebrities, those pillars the Church once counted on to uphold and support it, are now the very ones undermining its entire foundation. Only time will tell if the underpinnings holding the entire structure up will completely give way, but for now, it’s enough that the foundation is leaning and starting to fall.

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: "You don't have the f***ing rank": Hollywood's break-up with Scientology

http://moviepilot.com/articles/1069...ng-rank-hollywood-s-break-up-with-scientology

Excerpt:

Only time will tell if the underpinnings holding the entire structure up will completely give way, but for now, it’s enough that the foundation is leaning and starting to fall.

A foundation leaning and starting to fall?? Architecturally that's an interesting image. I like it. :biggrin:

CommunicatorIC

attachment.php

View attachment 5933

freethinker

Sponsor
The fact that she is a caring human being who really wants to help people rather than enslave them to a one man ideal scene of everyone kneeling to a fat ugly drunk who's only decent deed was to drop his body.

Leah Remini has rank in my book; the church has a criminal background and blood on its hands.

I think It gives her more than a right, I think it gives her a duty to HAMMER OUT OF EXISTENCE INCORRECT TECHNOLOGY.

Note: if you want to post this as an answer, you have my OK. I don't subscribe to social media sites

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
That is a brilliant article from Claire, a must read for anyone interested in this subject.

Perfect word: Brilliant. What a story. Claire & Marc both have some incredible stories to share. I loved Marc's book & have read it twice. Claire hinted at writing her own story as well----Claire: how's that coming? You know, in your spare time....while raising three little ones, hahaha. (You were very humble with the folks who were so concerned with your "type-o's" etc.) That you managed to squeak out that story while chasing small boys, changing diapers & carpooling (amongst many other things) was most impressive to me. I can't imagine what you have to say if you can truly find some quiet time for yourself.

I simply cannot believe that crap like this is STILL going on in this cult & they're not being investigated like mad. What the hell else is it going to take???

CommunicatorIC

Courtesy of WWP
:

Krista Green in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 2 individual completions for Krista Green appear in official Scientology publications:
Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Auditor 283 1999-11-01
Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE Auditor 285 2000-02-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
Krista Green in Scientology's Publications

No entries were found in my main Scientology Statistics database for this person.
Krista Green and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.
Krista Green and Scientologist Online Sites

Krista Green has a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site:
Krista Green - Scientologist Online site

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Re: 'She's very brave': Ex-Scientologist Vince 'Shamwow guy' Offer praises Leah Remin

"An agreement". Hmmm, yeah right. I don't know that there's any amount of cash that could get me to keep my mouth shut. It must have been a hell of a big check to work on him. What a shame----the more "celebs" that blow this cult, the more of an impact. If I'm John Q. Citizen, I'd say it must not be that bad if this guy took some cash in exchange for silence. If things were so bad, most people would speak out, you'd think. :confused2::nervous:

Lone Star

Crusader

Dear Krista,

Not to be rude or anything, but please AYSBGBASTFU!

ML,
Ricky Rockslam

Audit Your Stupid BTs, Go Broke And Shut The Fuck Up!

Damn! I think I just went out-int! Actually it's more like int-out. (I'm in the Freezone, I can make up new conditions, but it's still Scientology.....no really, it is).

:roflmao:

(My BTs are very intelligent btw....Oh I'm sorry, we're calling them entities now).