What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors

The following 2 individual completions for Krista Green appear in official Scientology publications:
Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Auditor 283 1999-11-01
Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE Auditor 285 2000-02-01
Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.

The above data from CommunicatorIC is not the same Krista Green as this girl who tweeted at Leah Remini. Looking at her twitter page, she's some 15 year old in Scotland who was 2 years old when this other Krista Green was doing Metering. This Krista doesn't know anything about anything and is just trying to sound smart.

Suggest she be twitter bombed with relevant websites that will give her the actual data about Cof$ abuses. Perhaps she'll actually look at a couple of them and see something that catches her eye and makes her think.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
attachment.php

View attachment 5933

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but what prevents you from questioning Co$?

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but what gives you the right to question a PTS/SP? #RptToEthicsNow

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but if u ask COB that same question, it costs $300k. #CashMoney

@KristaLJGreen Not to be rude or anything, but aren't you tired of pushing down the doubts? #ExhaustingWork

Good people help good people in need --- find 'em here @ ESMB. :yes:

JB

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

@KristaLJGreen: Not to be out-rud or anything, but I'd like to indicate your reality on Scientology is a break in reality.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
You guys, I don't think we have a fucking rank to discuss these matters.
Just follow the proper channels. Got it?! Ok and Ack.

ML.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

ML.

Get that cock out of your mouth, you motherfucking cocksucker! I joined ESMB so I wouldn't need the fucking rank. Fuck you! ML.

:lol: <---the above is entirely satirical, and not an ad hominem attack as evidenced by this LOL emoticon.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

ML.

WTF. After years of climbing out of a hole that I was lured into digging for myself and finally standing on my own two feet again and feeling some self-esteem you fkn tell me I don't have any rank. I say to you..go back and play in your pretend navy with its pretend road to total freedom ( are there roads in the sea :unsure: ) and eat shh...uhmm your own fraud.

Just kidding Stat,, I was just getting bored of not role playing like I used to do as a good scientologist and pretend you are seriously deluded. :biggrin: besides the sun is rising so it is time to get some sleep now.

AnonKat

Crusader
Get back on Source you lot !!!!

[video=youtube;EMJLvFxovOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJLvFxovOk[/video]

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
I think one of two scenarios is possible:

1) Shelly makes an appearance and is confirmed to still be drinking the Koolaid - assuming she goes by the cult playbook and denies any abuse. This may be in the form of a video or legal documents [the way Hubbard "proved" he was alive but did not come out of hiding.]

Or

2) She can't make an appearance because she is a basket case or dead and buried. The subsequent police investigation will make huge headlines and could be the thing that blows this cult apart.

It'll be #1. I doubt she is dead. If she isn't, she is a koolaid drinker or else she would have already left.

Jump

Operating teatime
It'll be #1. I doubt she is dead. If she isn't, she is a koolaid drinker or else she would have already left.

The impression I got from this thread is that she is resigned to the idea that escape is impossible for those so high up in the scam.

Hopefully the whole house of cards will soon fall and the blinking waifs will come staggering out into the sunlight.