What's new

Leah Remini has been declared a suppressive person

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
That shoots the whole "no such thing as disconnection" in the foot with a howitzer, doesn't it?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Allright, so The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology has Declared Leah Rimini a Supressive Person! - That's significant! - And alarming! - Because what this IS, is that a large group of religious zealots are threathening to harm and injure her!!

This is the official 'Policy' in the cult that scientologists are being incited/ordered to 'apply':

HCOPL 18 OCT 67, Issue IV
PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS
··/··
ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

Hmm.. So this large group of nutters (They brag about 12 MIIIIIIIILLION members themselves!) can get away with threaths like this time and again? - They threathen me this way, and everyone who has ever elected to leave their moneyraking racket.. As far as I know, I can't make threaths like that without having to explain myself to the Police..

I'm waiting for the SWAT teams to descend on The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!

:yes:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is great - the media will have a hay-day with this information. Welcome Leah - we love you and you are beautiful!! It is an honor and a privilege to be called an SP - it means you are sane!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
^^^ (referring to my own post above.) I have made this complaint numerous times.. Just now, while re-reading it, I notice that an SP may be 'deprived of property', which is a fancy faggoty way of saying 'steal'.. But that's nothing new! - The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology steals the members blind from day one!

:duh:

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Heh . . . they are such masters at shooting themselves in the feet, mouth and everywhere else it hurts.

All this does is alienates them further from the celebrity circuit they so want to cultivate and it alienates them from her fans and garners them more mega ridicule and exposure of their idiocies . . . .

Keep it up, cult . . . you are on self destruct.

RogerB

Here is what a person on Ortega's site said. I hope he's right about the media.

"Peter
'
Add to this the fact of Leah’s upcoming appearance in Mosey’s suit and the oncoming Super Storm really begins to cook. When she actually appears in court, virtuallly every major news outlet will be covering it from beginning to end. Wheeeeeeeeeee!' "

She is such a lucky gal...

Those bastards won't produce a copy my own SP declare...

Call them up and tell them you are Leah's squirrel auditor and it was you that third partyied her into enturbulating DM and that you are drilling Leah on what to say when she is deposed and...............

RogerB

Crusader
Feeling denied, Arnie?? :roflmao::roflmao:

It might be that you are such a star that they dare not show in writing the shit they've dreamed up on you . . . . :ohmy:

R

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega reported today that Leah has been issued and SP Declare.

:congratulations: A SP Declare is very usefull. You can use it for ... :hmm:

The fastest growing religion of the world :wink2: believes that people all over the world are interessted in their SP Declares. :yes:

But the only thing why they are using this [STRIKE]usefull[/STRIKE] "toy" is, to tell their members, critcs, Exes are evil, don't believe what they are saying. If you believe them you are like them and btw who don't want to be like Leah? :coolwink:

I hope the media takes this SP story, this helps to destroy the Cult. :yes:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Call them up and tell them you are Leah's squirrel auditor and it was you that third partyied her into enturbulating DM and that you are drilling Leah on what to say when she is deposed and...............

Or call them and tell them you have pics of DM and TC naked together. Ask if they would they like to see them before you send them to the press? That will get you some attention in a hurry!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega reported today that Leah has been issued and SP Declare.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/25/sc...-leah-remini-a-suppressive-person/#more-11800

Can you even begin to believe how stupid a move that was for the cult? :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe Davey is being vindictive because he'd hoped she would get cut from Dancing With the Stars. I can see him watching it and rubbing his hands together in hope.
I believe he is that petty. Instead she made it to the top three, which was fabulous!

What a stupid, stupid move!

Leah has the support of her loving family and friends. Miscavige doesn't!

Or call them and tell them you have pics of DM and TC naked together. Ask if they would they like to see them before you send them to the press? That will get you some attention in a hurry!

Mention of Laurisse might get some TA.

God I'm a bitch. I can't believe I just said that.

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:congratulations: A SP Declare is very usefull. You can use it for ... :hmm:

The fastest growing religion of the world :wink2: believes that people all over the world are interessted in their SP Declares. :yes:

But the only thing why they are using this [STRIKE]usefull[/STRIKE] "toy" is, to tell their members, critcs, Exes are evil, don't believe what they are saying. If you believe them you are like them and btw who don't want to be like Leah? :coolwink:

I hope the media takes this SP story, this helps to destroy the Cult. :yes:

They (the media) evidently are reporting on her SP order!

I got a phone call about an hour ago from my pastor asking me what SP means. He heard it on a radio channel while driving this morning. So.....if radio is reporting on this.........:happydance:

Can you even begin to believe how stupid a move that was for the cult? :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe Davey is being vindictive because he'd hoped she would get cut from Dancing With the Stars. I can see him watching it and rubbing his hands together in hope.
I believe he is that petty. Instead she made it to the top three, which was fabulous!

What a stupid, stupid move!

Leah has the support of her loving family and friends. Miscavige doesn't!
What else could he do? He can't wait until she puts out a book and does the rounds on the various talk shows. He has to establish she is an evil criminal and enemy to mankind before anyone has a chance to listen to what she may have to say. It's not like this criminal organization has many options left, he's running out of chess pieces.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

you mean the rest of this series of pics?

tom-miscavige-love.jpg