What's new

Leah Remini has been declared a suppressive person

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mention of Laurisse might get some TA.

God I'm a bitch. I can't believe I just said that.

you are trying to make me feel better about my fire ants suggestion for DM and all the whales that would pay to watch THAT show

Speaking of pay-per-view imagine how much money we would get of DM
staked out on the ground next to a colony of fire ants?

Bet there are some ex-whales who would enjoy paying dearly for that show.
Just an idle thought...

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
you mean the rest of this series of pics?

tom-miscavige-love.jpg

Phew... I thought I was the only one who saw they are showing love on each other here. It's creepy and gross.

(Sorry, not meaning to offend anyone's sexual orientation, but these two pretend to be straight while looking at each other like this...? Come out and admit it and be free!).

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
From Tony's article:

she has begun shooting for her new series — she’s going to play a recurring character on TV Land’s The Exes…​

The Exes! Love it.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The COS timing for the declare is impeccable!

Leah has had a stratospheric rise in fan awareness, support and love after DWTS. She is beloved by a vast number of people. So naturally, the cult attacks someone that the public adores. That makes people hate & fear the cult even more!

Scientology: Gold Medal winner in every single Olympics since 1950 in the Stupid Event.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Leah has had a stratospheric rise in fan awareness, support and love after DWTS. She is beloved by a vast number of people. So naturally, the cult attacks someone that the public adores. That makes people hate & fear the cult even more!

Scientology: Gold Medal winner in every single Olympics since 1950 in the Stupid Event.

desperation row....

Their own PR policies once said, back in 60's, to attack those things that are unpopular and to support those things that were considered popular in society in order to build their own reputation.

The dwarf is but an idiot... an idiot who tries to hide this fact behind his own followers money.

AnonKat

Crusader
desperation row....

Their own PR policies once said, back in 60's, to attack those things that are unpopular and to support those things that were considered popular in society in order to build their own reputation.

The dwarf is but an idiot... an idiot who tries to hide this fact behind his own followers money.

I think the other Scilebs kept nagging him for the declare because they are fully brainwashed still. Maybe DM is afraid of Krusty

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
She is such a lucky gal...

Those bastards won't produce a copy my own SP declare...

It's because they are working on their OT ability to be able to move MEST. Apparently there is some technical difficulty in getting an SP declare to appear in your mailbox. But please don't despair I'm sure by the time they roll out GAT III it will be all handled.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's because they are working on their OT ability to be able to move MEST. Apparently there is some technical difficulty in getting an SP declare to appear in your mailbox. But please don't despair I'm sure by the time they roll out GAT III it will be all handled.

Well, if Dweeb's story is generalizable, it's because they ran out of stamps.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

And they say there is no OTs in the cult!

PerfectTiming.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think I won the Silver in 73 when I joined a cult but some Red haired dude ran off with it claiming it was his yelling something about Fair Game and policy. :coolwink: I wonder if it is in the LRH life exhibit amongst his other medals :unsure:

Lone Star

Crusader
Let's see now.....a wog's perspective on the Hollywood Scilon scene....

Leah Remini= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Paul Haggis= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.........Declared SP

Jason Beghe= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Michael Fairman
= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.....Declared SP

While on the other hand......

Tom Cruise
= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who takes advantage of slave labor........Active and loyal member

Kirstie Alley
= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nut job.....Active and loyal member

Jenna Elfman= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nub job.....Active and loyal member..

John Travolta
= Whacked out, fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill his son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Kelly Preston= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill her son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Will Smith
= Lying nut job who isn't even honest enough to admit he's a clam.....Who cares

Jada Pincket Smith= Who gives a shit.....irrelevant loser has-been, or never-was

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/miscaviges-disconnection-dilemma/

Miscavige’s Disconnection Dilemma
November 25, 2013 By Mike Rinder 1 Comment

jennifer-lopez-300Now that Leah Remini is officially a Special Person (see Tony Ortega’s blog this morning), the big question becomes whether Miscavige is going to attempt to enforce the oft-employed disconnection card with Jennifer Lopez.

Everyone knows JLo and Leah are BFFs. They were hanging at JLo’s party last nite and featured on the People Mag site (and everywhere else).

It is also common knowledge that JLo’s father is a Scientologist.

So, what is the guy who proclaims to be the enforcer of “standard tech” to do? Would eh dare risk trying to force J Lo to choose between her dad and Leah? She IS after all, connected to an officially declared Special Person and publicly supporting her. That makes her guilty of a “Suppressive Act”. And thus her father should be getting the same treatment as the peons are subjected to: “Get your daughter to disconnect from the SP or you will be declared guilty of a Suppressive Act and be declared too.”

This EXACT scenario has happened with HUNDREDS of people in just the last year.

But I would guess the “Tom Cruise Syndrome” is going to come into play. No action will be taken. It will be treated as a “special circumstance” because it would create a media frenzy and “black PR.” It’s why no disconnection is enforced for Tom from Kate or Nicole…

Amazing how the “deeply held religious beliefs” and “upholding of standard tech” melts in the face of media scrutiny. Those lives and families of the “nobodies” that are destroyed mean nothing because they don’t get media attention.

It’s a sickening double standard.

PS: Welcome Leah to the ranks of Special Persons – goldenrod is the new black. :)

AnonKat

Crusader
Love it

Let's see now.....a wog's perspective on the Hollywood Scilon scene....

Leah Remini= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Paul Haggis= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.........Declared SP

Jason Beghe= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person........Declared SP

Michael Fairman
= Cool, down-to-earth, honest and sane person.....Declared SP

While on the other hand......

Tom Cruise
= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who takes advantage of slave labor........Active and loyal member

Kirstie Alley
= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nut job.....Active and loyal member

Jenna Elfman= Whacked out, lying fanatical mean spirited nub job.....Active and loyal member..

John Travolta
= Whacked out, fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill his son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Kelly Preston= Whacked out, lying fanatical nut job who allowed "the tech" to kill her son prematurely.....Active and loyal member

Will Smith
= Lying nut job who isn't even honest enough to admit he's a clam.....Who cares

Jada Pincket Smith= Who gives a shit.....irrelevant loser has-been, or never-was

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm betting that DM got some Intel that some celebrity still-ins are communicating with Leah, and maybe some other members who aren't necessarily celebs.

So he "must" issue her an SP Declare so that when these people are hauled into a sec check the question, "Are you communicating with a Suppressive Person" will read and therefore scare them off from communicating with her.

AnonKat

Crusader
I'm betting that DM got some Intel that some celebrity still-ins are communicating with Leah, and maybe some other members who aren't necessarily celebs.

So he "must" issue her an SP Declare so that when these people are hauled into a sec check the question, "Are you communicating with a Suppressive Person" will read and therefore scare them off from communicating with her.

L Ron Hubbard knew how to keep the goodie goodies in to be his slaves, David Miscavige is proverbeal the Elephant in the China shop

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Leah Remini is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM.

In Tony's article it seem that the Co$ called her a massive PTS.

She is a potential Source of Trouble to the Co$.

More so than a Potential Source of Trouble she is now actual trouble for them. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. So maybe she is a Kinetic Trouble Source. KTS

However she is really not the "source: of trouble. DM is the actual source of the trouble. Because if she were gone someone there would be and are others causing trouble. However is DM is gone some of the trouble might actually stop. So he must be the source by definition.

She is exponential trouble. She is really just magnifying the trouble caused by the "Source" of trouble. DM is the only one wanting to suppress everyone and not let them talk. He is the only one that is factually suppressing anyone.

Funny how they call her "Suppressive" she certainly is not suppressive. She is not suppressing anything. She is expressive

She is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM or a Kinetic Trouble Multiplier KTM.

Stick that in your little red dictionary.