What's new

Leah Remini has been declared a suppressive person

Lone Star

Crusader
JT gets more pity than contempt from me.

During the time after his son Jett died I was feeling a lot of sympathy and empathy for JT because it was obvious to me that he was second guessing the whole cult thing. He was asking people of other religious persuasions to pray for him and was experiencing true human mourning. Very much unlike his Scilon robotic b**ch wife who as a good little clam figured Jett just dropped a meat body and will be back soon. It's just a meat body after all ya know. :angry: No need to keep mourning for more than a day, if even that long.

But then JT allowed Kelly, DM and Co. to "handle" him and is now as dedicated to the cult cause as ever before.

So no more pity from me. I don't blame anyone who chooses to have pity for him. I just choose not to.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Sorry I was joking with you. It's funny though if you take Hubbard's policies and apply the opposite it actually makes more sense. The true SPs i.e. Hubbard and DM make all the others connected to the church PTS. This includes all public and staff. It is a true statement because name me 1 person who doesn't go up and down while still in Scientology. For years I never could figure out the answers as to why when I was connected to the bridge my life was always in conflict. When I wasn't my life went very well. To get an SP declare is actually a good thing as you can now disconnect from the church and that alone will ensure better conditions for you. Of course if you have family still in then there still is a connection and that is the sucky part. You are dead right about the ones who leave. Leah leaves and her life gets happier and better. TC stays in and has 3 divorces.

Hubbard had a way with words, as you say "apply the opposite".

When one is PTS, or a potential trouble source, of course that person is trouble,

to the organization COS,

but hubbard manages to explain it in a way that he then says they are trouble to your gains & abilities.

But how is this possible if one goes up the bridge?

If one attains ARC SW release, which is knows one will not get worse, then how could being connected to a SP or antagonistic person make one worse?

And, if one attained Grade 0 release, which is able to talk to anybody about anything, then how could one go PTS to another?

And so on up the Bridge.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
During the time after his son Jett died I was feeling a lot of sympathy and empathy for JT because it was obvious to me that he was second guessing the whole cult thing. He was asking known Christians and people of other persuasions to pray for him and was experiencing true human mourning. Very much unlike his Scilon robotic b**ch wife who as a good little clam figured Jett just dropped a meat body and will be back soon. It's just a meat body after all ya know. :angry: No need to keep mourning for more than a day, if even that long.

But then JT allowed Kelly, DM and Co. to "handle" him and is now as dedicated to the cult cause as ever before.

So no more pity from me. I don't blame anyone who chooses to have pity for him. I just choose not to.

My pity isn't just about Jett. It is also about the whole sexuality thing. Come up to present time, JT - no one's gonna judge you for being honest with yourself nowadays...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

JT gets more pity than contempt from me.

My pity isn't just about Jett. It is also about the whole sexuality thing. Come up to present time, JT - no one's gonna judge you for being honest with yourself nowadays...

JT has second dynamic withholds that he 'got off' with guys. JT then 'got off' his withholds to the church.

Now the church has JT's withholds too. Nobody is talking or even blinking, like TR-0. LOL. Ron called it "mutual out ruds".

It's quite mutual. It's quite MAD.

Mutual assured destruction, or mutually assured destruction (MAD), is a doctrine of military strategyand national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender.[SUP][1][/SUP] It is based on the theory of deterrence where the threat of using strong weapons against the enemy prevents the enemy's use of those same weapons. The strategy is a form of Nash equilibrium in which neither side, once armed, has any incentive to initiate a conflict or to disarm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
They appear mental

Will be very easy to recruite celebrities...They hurry at the door of CCint
:melodramatic:

Last edited:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Anyone wanna come over to my house and help me with a youtube mini drama called "Bride of Xenu?"

I'm thinking of being the bride myself. Tommy Davis can be Xenu.
I am posting David Micarriage as the ministah. Lou can be the bridesmaid.
Who can be best man..Tom Cruise? That bitch would upstage me, but have to admit he has a winning smile to the degree no one else will have to get a sore face smiling too much. Kirstie can be the Bride's mother... Or......Xenu's Mother! That scares me. Let's do my place up like the Supa Powah foyer.
That place is so Bad Taste Movie. I think that as the Bride I will arrive in a lovely carriage pulled by Sea Org slaves. I want that OSA creature to have a role too, whats her name? Pouw or something? She could be the midwife when our despicable progeny issues forth from my loins nine months hence. Shelly must have a role too.....she would be good to keep on hold when we need something startling to generate a new series later...
Battlefield Earth comes to mind...:whistling:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hubbard had a way with words, as you say "apply the opposite".

When one is PTS, or a potential trouble source, of course that person is trouble,

to the organization COS,

but hubbard manages to explain it in a way that he then says they are trouble to your gains & abilities.

But how is this possible if one goes up the bridge?

If one attains ARC SW release, which is knows one will not get worse, then how could being connected to a SP or antagonistic person make one worse?

And, if one attained Grade 0 release, which is able to talk to anybody about anything, then how could one go PTS to another?

And so on up the Bridge.

Easy...Audited over a long term PTS condition thus never got the gains expected. I think that is even in the HCOBs somewhere. Or something like it!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
So, like, when Leah left the cult she took her whole family with her. How many family members of hers were in the cult?
Now that she is declared SP that makes her family members PTS. If they don't handle or disconnect they will be declared as well. What action will her family members take now?

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re:Scientology Declared Leah Remini A "Suppressive Person" - Paparazzi Education

Last night, the televised broadcast of the American Music Awards ("AMAs") was watched by millions of people.
Jennifer "JLo" Lopez performed on the show, after which she hosted a party in West Hollywood @ the Chateau Marmont.

People magazine and other online gossip sites uploaded pics of Leah Remini with JLo at the party, along with general commentary about the winners/losers at the AMAs.

Here's a short video clip of Leah Remini leaving JLo's party taken by an unnamed paparazzi.
As you'll see, Leah's alone in her car, simply trying to drive out of the hotel's parking area.

[video=youtube;DafuP64kUYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafuP64kUYI[/video]

Initially, I was irked at the exchange, despite having no right to be irked at all. Who am I to demand anyone answer questions?
A moment of reflection brought clarity, however. Along with a real smile. I hope you'll smile, too.

The questions were asked.

The paparazzi asked about "super powers", "the 40 million dollar building", "Charles Manson" and as strange/weird/odd/bizarre as all that is, he asked.
That means he has the general gist of what's going on with Co$/scientology.
He really is 'the man on the street', isn't he?
He stands on the street with his camera, lobbing questions at celebrities, at all hours, to earn money.
And he knows "super powers" + "40 million dollar building" + "Charles Manson" = scientology.
He's off by 160 million dollars for the building -- okay.
But he knows Leah Remini left scientology and he knew what to ask her.

That's progress.

JB

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Re: The stupid of being an SP (Stupid Person)

<snip> REF: The moment of stupidly "declaring" popular actress Leah Remini to be an "SP". </snip>
Excellent point and post! - And remember, we have video of the Worlds most blithering scientologist, Tom Cruise, stating authoritatively that 'We (Scientology) Are The Authorities on The Human Mind!'

:yes:

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Anyone wanna come over to my house and help me with a youtube mini drama called "Bride of Xenu?"

I'm thinking of being the bride myself. Tommy Davis can be Xenu.
I am posting David Micarriage as the ministah. Lou can be the bridesmaid.
Who can be best man..Tom Cruise? That bitch would upstage me, but have to admit he has a winning smile to the degree no one else will have to get a sore face smiling too much. Kirstie can be the Bride's mother... Or......Xenu's Mother! That scares me. Let's do my place up like the Supa Powah foyer.
That place is so Bad Taste Movie. I think that as the Bride I will arrive in a lovely carriage pulled by Sea Org slaves. I want that OSA creature to have a role too, whats her name? Pouw or something? She could be the midwife when our despicable progeny issues forth from my loins nine months hence. Shelly must have a role too.....she would be good to keep on hold when we need something startling to generate a new series later...

Oh please don't tell me you got a thang for Tommy?? :yikes:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
The Underground Bunker reported that, according to unnamed sources, Leah Remini is a suppressive person.

Bauer Publishing reported that, according to unnamed sources, Tom Cruise abandoned a person.

Tom Cruise elected to use the US court system -- and in so doing, he has demanded the sources' names and all relevant documents Bauer relied upon to publish their stories. If he obtains this information, he will review everything obtained and will be free to decide whether or not he wishes to continue his lawsuit.

If Leah Remini was not provided a goldenrod/SP declare order, how does she know if The Underground Bunker is to be believed?

If Leah Remini was provided a goldenrod/SP declare order, is Co$ liable for breaching her expectation of confidentiality?

JB

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Or perhaps he just wants to keep his private life private, which is his right.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Or perhaps he just wants to keep his private life private, which is his right.

He wants to keep the parts of his private life private that he doesn't want people to know about.

But he's all about advertising the "private life" of Family Man John that he wants the world to see.

There's one thing to be in the entertainment industry and actually being private (think Meryl Streep or Jody Foster, for instance).

Then there's trying to cherry pick what you want people to know about your "private life": advertising the parts you want to advertise while being self righteous about "respecting your privacy" regarding the parts that may not make you look as good (think JT, and a whole lot of others).

There's a difference.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
During the time after his son Jett died I was feeling a lot of sympathy and empathy for JT because it was obvious to me that he was second guessing the whole cult thing. He was asking people of other religious persuasions to pray for him and was experiencing true human mourning. Very much unlike his Scilon robotic b**ch wife who as a good little clam figured Jett just dropped a meat body and will be back soon. It's just a meat body after all ya know. :angry: No need to keep mourning for more than a day, if even that long.

My heart is actually broken for John Travolta.

I cannot judge him for what he did after Jett's death (or not) any more than I would judge any parent who suffered the greatest possible loss in their lives, the death of their child.

And I cannot know how he has dealt with this horrible loss and where he turns to try to find any comfort from the pain.

I think Jett was beautiful and he was John's angel. And I feel so terribly sorry for John's near unbearable loss.

Here is John in the arms of his angel:

JohnJett3.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't mean to argue here. I just want to dedicate this to John and Jett. And I pray that John finds inner peace:

[video=youtube;jVbkz_3lO3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c[/video]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This particular morsel piqued my interest.

Our sources had told us that Remini hoped to avoid being declared an SP so she could remain in contact with some other celebrities who were on the fence about leaving.

This might go some way to explaining why only 3 celebs turned up to the superpowers event.

Instead of a celebrity leaving the CoS, you know what I'd really like for Christmas?

Ten or more all leaving at the same time! :yes:

I'd like for them to hold a joint press conference and announce that they were leaving the CoS in response to the fraud and abusive treatment they've witnessed.

It could be a devastating blow for the public relations of this cult.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Leah Remini is and Expressive Trouble Multiplier and ETM.

Very cool post!

I particularly like the observation "She is not suppressing anything. She is expressive."

An Expressive Person ("EP").

From the CoS perspective, the terms "Expressive Person" and "Suppressive Person" can be synonymous, particularly so when the EP is expressing something truthful as concerns the fraud, abuse, criminality, of the CoS, DM, or asks questions about alleged missing persons without having sufficient rank with which to do so.

Scientologists frequently have a misunderstanding when reading the "abilities gained" from Grade 0.

It reads:
"Ability to communicate freely with anyone on any subject"

What they don't understand is that they don't yet have the permission to communicate freely with anyone on any subject. :no:

That of course will be granted on the next level released. (presently scheduled for the year 2245)

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Instead of a celebrity leaving the CoS, you know what I'd really like for Christmas?

Ten or more all leaving at the same time! :yes:

I'd like for them to hold a joint press conference and announce that they were leaving the CoS in response to the fraud and abusive treatment they've witnessed.

It could be a devastating blow for the public relations of this cult.
That day is coming. The organization of scientology is doomed. When it ends, there will be prison sentences handed out. It will be big news. When this happens, the celebs with have no choice but to speak out about it.

The only question that remains is will they speak out before this happens or after? It is best if they speak out first. Best for them, best for all the people who are still in.