Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Congratulations Leah! :happydance:

That is our Leah!:happydance:

Oh no.... She is A PSYCH!:omg:

Kicking Ass and taking names!:yes::thumbsup:

Hurricane Leah - now more famous than ever before.

She delivered a HUGE blow to the Cult of Scientology.

She is not done either!

wogX

Patron
Remember, though, this is just a pilot. May or may not even be picked up to become a series.
I've never seen "What About Bob", so I don't know if this is promising or not.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Remember, though, this is just a pilot. May or may not even be picked up to become a series.
I've never seen "What About Bob", so I don't know if this is promising or not.

Yeah, I'm aware it's just a pilot and it may not be picked up to become a series.

I'm confident though that if Leah wants to get another series she will. Either this one or another. She's very good at what she does.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
That with every breathe she pissed off the Demented Midget even more than he was 2 seconds ago is a wonderful happening !

The sad little man just keeps getting poked in the ass over & over again with no relief in sight !

Soon, yet another person will appear firing broadsides from a battleship & he & his minions have no idea where it is coming from next !

JT - is he tired of the threats ?
TC - does he feel the cult hurts his image ?
The Alley cat may be tired of being bugged about her weight ?

Others, too ! Who is next to start spilling the beans on the cult & it's current madman leader ?

Ah, the wheel has turned on the poor little man - he can't keep the flock silent anymore.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Time & time again she has certainly torn the Demented Midget a new one.

I love that gal !

mistii

Patron
Congratulations Leah......I hope the show does well if not I am ready for another round of AfterMath 2. :coolwink: