What's new

Leah Remini is shooting a TV series about Scientology

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is quite simple , In NZ, Leigh is a unknown, But in Scn she is, Leigh can take it to so many levels , OSA would have night mares .You have to admire Angelo her husband , for just being there , Shit this is some tough relationship ,I remember he said when he first fell in love with Leigh, he's still there, and if you come to NZ your quite welcome to our place because I relate TO THEM. Leigh DOESNT HAVE THE DARK TWISTED mentality of Kiwis or Canadians, But its just around the corner ,Leigh is a unknown Quantity, The wild card , its scary, Love ya Leigh and Angelo This is entertaining, It's like watching Trey Gowdy in Action.
Granitt

Yes her husband Angelo is quite lovely too! It seems he just stood by her. This tremendous support of him has certainly made a real difference in her feeling strong.

I like to know more about cultures (I am obviously a frog ) but what do you mean by ''dark twisted'' mentality of Kiwis and Canadians. :wink2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Start at 4min and 20sec to get the context to Conan's funny comment about Scientology and Trump.

Well, I ever said the same thing that Leah said, you too probably and may be one or 2...
But if Leah says it..does it makes it true ????

Or may be she too has flaws... ???? :biggrin:
Or she has a tiny part that is not brilliant ??? :biggrin:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I ever said the same thing that Leah said, you too probably and may be one or 2...
But if Leah says it..does it makes it true ????

Or may be she too has flaws... ???? :biggrin:
Or she has a tiny part that is not brilliant ??? :biggrin:
I think Leah was saying that Scientology taught that the PRESS "was in the business of lying".

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You think I misundertood ...

It's why she said ''it'' is ???

Gosh...
I don't like her anymore
She has flaws... :bigcry:

(I am kidding...lol)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I gave a third watch

And What I hear, again, is that after they talk about news and Leah says we are (in the cult) thaught the news are in the business of lies..

Then Conan says: (joking) So you think Trump is a $cientologist (referring to trumps toward medias)

then she appears embarassed and says something like ''correct'' and laugh ... and then says ''it is''

Did I misunderstood ????

Edit: http://www.alternet.org/belief/leah-remini-explains-why-president-trump-scientologist-based-his-bizarre-relationship-media

Some people makes the correlation between $cientology and Trump behavior (I did since last year)...form exterior viewpoint it migh be very similar and not the first time it comes up.

Anyway, this moment is a gem! :wink2:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I gave a third watch

And What I hear, again, is that after they talk about news and Leah says we are (in the cult) thaught the news are in the business of lies..

Then Conan says: (joking) So you think Trump is a $cientologist (referring to trumps toward medias)

then she appears embarassed and says something like ''correct'' and laugh ... and then says ''it is''

Did I misunderstood ????

Edit: http://www.alternet.org/belief/leah...tologist-based-his-bizarre-relationship-media

Some people makes the correlation between $cientology and Trump behavior (I did since last year)...form exterior viewpoint it migh be very similar and not the first time it comes up.

Anyway, this moment is a gem! :wink2:
You've got it except "it is" was probably her attempt to go on and say "it is" what Scientology teaches.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Okay thanks a lot!

We understood the same though.

My first comment was to imply that there were few of us, (possibly\probably you) and just a couple others who made a correlation between $cientology and Trump behavior months ago (seeing similar mindset and behavior dispayed )

It seems I am not alone to carry such hallucinations and lunatic delusions :hysterical:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay thanks a lot!

We understood the same though.

My first comment was to imply that there were few of us, (possibly\probably you) and just a couple others who made a correlation between $cientology and Trump behavior months ago (seeing similar mindset and behavior dispayed )

It seems I am not alone to carry such hallucinations and lunatic delusions :hysterical:
I think Trump is and LRH was an obvious, comic book like con artist.

Jump

Operating teatime

I think Leah says 'yes' as an automatic acknowledgement before completing her answer.

I think she then realised the Trump comment/joke and then gracefully went right back to her topic.

Nicely done Leah. No distractions.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Joe Rogan Experience #908 - Leah Remini

[video=youtube;AJ0-VeWMr-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A[/video]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Joe Rogan Experience #908 - Leah Remini

[video=youtube;AJ0-VeWMr-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A[/video]

I'm 23 minutes into this and it's entertaining. Leah is very good. :thumbsup:

Some things came out I didn't know about. Leah's explaining about Knowledge Reports and the rat culture that goes with them and she acknowledged writing up internal reports on David Miscavige, John Travolta (for Battlefield Earth), and Tom Cruise (for jumping on couches!) :biggrin: :clapping:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
From UK Daily Mail

'Stop giving up your families and your life': Actress Leah Remini urges people to walk away from the Church of Scientology - after abandoning the religion four years ago

American actress Leah Remini has urged people to walk away from the Church of Scientology after her family was nearly torn apart.

Appearing on Sunrise on Tuesday morning, the 46-year-old spoke against the controversial religious movement in a candid interview.

The King of Queens star, who was raised as a Scientologist, called on members to leave the church group, infamously known for its celebrity followers.

'For those who are in the dark, I want to say, "Stop it. Stop giving up your families and your life for something that is truly damaging",' she said.

Big article at link

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah gets an hour on Adam Carolla's show:

[video=youtube;CcIlzKvOCjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcIlzKvOCjQ[/video]

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I'm 23 minutes into this and it's entertaining. Leah is very good. :thumbsup:

Some things came out I didn't know about. Leah's explaining about Knowledge Reports and the rat culture that goes with them and she acknowledged writing up internal reports on David Miscavige, John Travolta (for Battlefield Earth), and Tom Cruise (for jumping on couches!) :biggrin: :clapping:

This is a long video, and that is it's strength. I am so glad I invested the time to watch, it's one of the best 'public conversations' I have ever seen because Leah is allowed to talk and explain in a way that is rare in this age of sound bites. It's a conversation that allowed bringing up more of the complex nature of scientology itself, one thing leading to another. Leah is funny, sad, angry, passionate and entertaining all at once as she has the talent to be, while showing the truth and integrity of her experience and the subjects she covers. Brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The thing I found most surprising about that interview was Leah saying she had to go into the org every day.

I know that normal public have to do that but I somehow assumed celebrities could come and go as they please.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The thing I found most surprising about that interview was Leah saying she had to go into the org every day.

I know that normal public have to do that but I somehow assumed celebrities could come and go as they please.

Leah wasn't always a celebrity. When you start as a child, you do what you are told and that becomes a way of life. I think celebrities coming into scientology have the 'status' to work around the normal rules and of course they are more likely to get what they want. I imagine Leah was so indoctrinated that when she did become a celebrity nothing much changed about doing her best to comply with 'policy'.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I assumed she meant that a scientologist has to go in every day when on a course, having auditing, contracted staff or doing an ethics trip ... but I realise that she didn't actually say that.

I've never heard of anyone having to go in daily unless they were doing one or more of the above 4 things.

:confused2: