What's new

Leah Remini is shooting a TV series about Scientology

Jump

Operating teatime

Can't wait for Rinder to release on his blog the OT Committee minutes for the dono pyramid for ultrahumanitarians and ultrabultrahumanitarians who donated to the shutting down of this SP entheta factual exposure of 'my cherch' *cough*.

:hysterical:

But seriously they'll probably try to ignore it...

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Gib

Crusader
I beg to differ.

I reckon that the cult (aka Slappy McSavage) won't spend too much money on pursuing this because Drunken Maggot doesn't want to spend his money on SPs anymore unless they are directly "threatening" Him. There will be fund-raising but, as usual, it will be a bust because most of the Faithful are already sick of donating and have nothing left anyway.

It will further inoculate the general person against ever considering $cientology as anything but a toxic bullying batshit-crazy UFO cult. And it will show the human cost of what happens to someone who falls into the voracious maw of Planet Hubbard.

Altho' the cult will try to make the best of this PR-wise, in reality it will further cut their revenue and reach and make them even more toxic in the eyes of the world. More peeps get to see what we already know and more pressure builds on getting the tax-free status reviewed.

No matter how the cult has spun it, everytime there's major entheta like this, more peeps wake up and leave. Moxon may get money from it but he'll have to take the drunken ravings of Duke Miniscule as well. How good is that?

as far as I know, and could be wrong, those lawyers are paid a yearly retainer/client fee. Or it's all part of their duties to write threatening letters. The cult can't specifically ask for donations to suppress the TV series as that would raise questions in the minds of members.

Here's what is really glorious, we are talking 8 episodes an hour long each, that is 2 months worth of constant entheta. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

The internet chatter of scientology exposure will reach unprecedent expansion. :happydance:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
PHOTO: Leah Remini meets with Fellow SPs

PHOTO: Leah Remini meets with Fellow SPs John Sweeney, Mark Bunker, Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKjYo3g6rY/

BDTtDda.png

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are three other win win sides to this TV show and I feel I should make them known:

A) it is chock full of wonderful entheta about the church and it's abuses. Why wonderful? Think of all the IAS dono requests to stop this scourge. It will be a money maker for the CofS for sure.

B) it is chock full of wonderful entheta about the church and it's abuses. Why wonderful? Moxon, Fields and the other lawyers will make a killing trying to shut it down.

C) it is chock full of wonderful entheta about the church and it's abuses. Why wonderful? Moxon, Fields and the other lawyers will hire a slew of PI's to harass and follow anyone and everyone participating on camera, or otherwise connected with the show, for which they will bill mercilessly.

Miscavage, his legal beagles and PI goons are rubbing their hands together in anticipation of all that cash.

Boy, Howdy!

Mimsey

Which portion of those 3 buckets contents will be skimmed while being poured into SOR.( Sea Org Reserves ?) Which will subsequently disperse funds as directed by international injustice chief Mike Elis ,a trustee of CSI (controlled by dictates of COB) and end up in the shoe boxes and John Lobb soulless soles of the leader of leaders?
Does safe passage on a "beautiful Cruise craft, which has made it through the2 walls of fire, qualify as a reclaimed inurement gift tax exempt line item?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip..The cult can't specifically ask for donations to suppress the TV series as that would raise questions in the minds of members.

Here's what is really glorious, we are talking 8 episodes an hour long each, that is 2 months worth of constant entheta. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

The internet chatter of scientology exposure will reach unprecedent expansion. :happydance:

Well the freedom mag Posse of Lunatics edition apparently got some members out, so why not repeat the insane tek re-revised again? Lol

CommunicatorIC

Official A&E Network page for Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Official A&E Network page for Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

So far this looks little more than a placeholder. I believe there will be more later. I'm posting this so people know what the link is.

http://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath gives a voice to victims of the Church of Scientology despite public attempts to discredit them.

Leah Remini, along with high level former Scientology executives and Church members, explores individual accounts from ex-Church members and their families through meetings and interviews with Leah. Each episode features stories from former members whose lives have been affected by the Church's harmful practices, even well after they left the organization. Along with a team of former high-ranking Scientology insiders who understand the inner workings and policies of the organization, Leah gives the victims a chance to be heard.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

aSOY44f.png

CommunicatorIC

Leah Remini reveals that she’s been stalked during production of her new TV series.

Tony Ortega: Leah Remini reveals that she’s been stalked during production of her new TV series

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/31/le...alked-during-production-of-her-new-tv-series/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Leah Remini’s A&E television series about the Church of Scientology premieres on November 29, but it’s been filming for months. And in that time, Leah and her production crew have been subject to the usual reaction from the church itself including threatening letters, surveillance, and in Denver an encounter that was especially memorable.

We visited Leah this weekend in Los Angeles on the set of her show, and while she was cautious about the details of what’s in the eight episodes of her series, she did want us to know about how her production has come under fire.

[SNIP]

This summer, Leah was in Denver spending time with well known former Scientologists Marc and Claire Headley. The Headleys were Sea Org workers at Scientology’s secretive international base until their escape in 2005. We’ve featured them many times, and you’re probably familiar with the ordeal they went through — including Claire’s two forced abortions. (Sea Org women were compelled to have abortions from about 1982 to 2010 by Scientology, reasoning that children were a hindrance when you want employees to work 112 hours a week for pennies an hour.)

Leah was with the Headleys at a restaurant one day when she noticed that there were two cars parked across the street in an empty lot, and the two drivers were talking to each other. She thought it was strange, and suspected that they were Scientology-hired private investigators. (The Headleys, who at one point sued the church, have a very long history of being stalked by Scientology private eyes.)

“I was having dinner with Marc and Claire, and I noticed two cars parked across the street in an empty lot,” Leah says. “I asked Claire, do you think we’re being followed?”

The next day, it became even more obvious that they had picked up a number of private eyes as tails.

“They weren’t doing a very good job of being inconspicuous. I think they wanted to be seen,” Leah says. “I was with Mike Rinder. And it became obvious that they were spying on us.”

Rinder, the former Scientology spokesman, is used to being under constant surveillance by the church. But for Leah, it was relatively unusual. We’ve noted in the past that she had largely escaped the heavy stalking and harassment that other former Scientologists have had to put up with. But in Denver, Leah found herself being targeted.

Two of the men were standing outside of the hotel where Leah was staying. She decided it was time to get some answers.

“Mike went to confront them. One took off, but Mike got in the face of the other one,” she says.

Leah’s crew managed to catch a pretty good image of the man.

Daril_Cinquanta2-e1477804840199.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a prediction: Despite the fact that it will only give credence to Leah's case, she will be harassed, it will be documented by Leah's film crew and appear on the show.

Leah Remini reveals that she’s been stalked during production of her new TV series.

Tony Ortega: Leah Remini reveals that she’s been stalked during production of her new TV series

I think I may be a natural OT.

Where have all the OTs gone, long time passing?
Where have all the OTs gone, long time ago?
Where have all the OTs gone?
Teach has failed them everyone.
Oh, when will they ever learn?

CommunicatorIC

I think I may be a natural OT.

Where have all the OTs gone, long time passing?
Where have all the OTs gone, long time ago?
Where have all the OTs gone?
Teach has failed them everyone.
I don't believe you are a OT, natural or otherwise, but you are smarter than I am.

Seriously, I never thought the Church of Scientology would be stupid enough to hire a PI to tail, stalk and harass Leah. A regular SP? Yes. But someone who has 410,000 twitter followers and many, many, many fans?

I follow Leah on Twitter, and people *love* her -- and even more so since she came out with her story and published her book. And *this* is the person the COS chooses to follow? SMDH

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't believe you are a OT, natural or otherwise, but you are smarter than I am.
I am giving you influenza right now.
Seriously, I never thought the Church of Scientology would be stupid enough to hire a PI to tail, stalk and harass Leah. A regular SP? Yes. But someone who has 410,000 twitter followers and many, many, many fans?

I follow Leah on Twitter, and people *love* her -- and even more so since she came out with her story and published her book. And *this* is the person the COS chooses to follow? SMDH

You do have a point. This is different. They are attacking a major celebrity.

There could be a few reasons for this:
1) It's what they do and they're not changing. Reality be damned.
2) They no longer care what the wog world thinks, their damage control is focused only on the whales.
3) They are sending a clear message to other celebrities. Don't blow. Don't talk.

Personally I think all of these are true. They know their is no fresh meat. They know the core business of Scientology is not profitable. They know only the whales matter. They know if the celebs blow, they can take whales with them.

Does anyone know if the major whales have a lot of access to the celebrities?

CommunicatorIC

You do have a point. This is different. They are attacking a major celebrity.

There could be a few reasons for this:
1) It's what they do and they're not changing. Reality be damned.
2) They no longer care what the wog world thinks, their damage control is focused only on the whales.
3) They are sending a clear message to other celebrities. Don't blow. Don't talk.

Personally I think all of these are true. They know their is no fresh meat. They know the core business of Scientology is not profitable. They know only the whales matter. They know if the celebs blow, they can take whales with them.

Does anyone know if the major whales have a lot of access to the celebrities?
This is a good analysis, and I'm not sure if I disagree or not. My only possible problem with it is based on the following question:

Do the whales really prefer looking like flaming assholes if that means they can feel "powerful" and "at cause" by having a well-loved celebrity followed and harassed in their name?

The question is, even if put crudely, an honest one. I don't doubt that the SO, a lot of Class V staff, and a lot of lower-economic public would so prefer. Much, if not all, of their return on investment is feeling superior to everyone. But the whales? These are people of means who interact with wealthy wogs, society, etc. Don't they find it embarrassing?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a good analysis, and I'm not sure if I disagree or not. My only possible problem with it is based on the following question:

Do the whales really prefer looking like flaming assholes if that means they can feel "powerful" and "at cause" by having a well-loved celebrity followed and harassed in their name?

The question is, even if put crudely, an honest one. I don't doubt that the SO, a lot of Class V staff, and a lot of lower-economic public would so prefer. Much, if not all, of their return on investment is feeling superior to everyone. But the whales? These are people of means who interact with wealthy wogs, society, etc. Don't they find it embarrassing?

I actually don't think that the whales want to see Leah attacked. David Miscavige doesn't want the whales to hear anything Leah Remini says.

More importantly, he want's to make it very clear to Tom Cruise, John Travolta etc that if they blow, this is what will happen.

David may also want to show footage of what Leah is doing to get more money out of them to produce more 'Theta.'

CommunicatorIC

I actually don't think that the whales want to see Leah attacked. David Miscavige doesn't want the whales to hear anything Leah Remini says.

More importantly, he want's to make it very clear to Tom Cruise, John Travolta etc that if they blow, this is what will happen.

David may also want to show footage of what Leah is doing to get more money out of them to produce more 'Theta.'
Addressing your first point,if David Miscavige doesn't want the whales to hear anything Leah Remini has to say, I'm not sure it is beneficial to generate another story about Leah, much less one that validates what she has to say.

Barring true blackmail material (which I'm confident doesn't exist concerning Tom Cruise), Tom Cruise has absolutely nothing to fear from "what will happen" (i.e., akin to what happened to Leah) if he leaves. Nothing. On the contrary, his popularity would improve. The public would love it. Any petty PI bullshit would mean less than nothing to him.

I think the chance they have blackmail material on John Travolata regarding him being gay or bi may be a bit greater. I also think he believes he truly benefited from it. But he, like Tom, would have absolutely nothing to fear from "what will happen" (i.e., akin to what happened to Leah) if he leaves. The public would love it, and he wouldn't be bothered by any petty PI shit.

David Miscavige is not going to show footage of what Leah is doing to anyone.

After giving it some thought, I think the explanation is simple. Like the disastrous and asinine Squirrel Busters campaign against Marty, this type of behavior feeds the ego of David Miscavige and makes him feel like a tough guy. As with the Squirrel Busters, it doesn't matter that is makes the Church of Scientology look like a home for wayward flaming assholes. All that matters is that it makes DM feel AT CAUSE.

I recall L. Ron Hubbard repeating ad nauseum that the worst thing to do is nothing. That, of course, is both wrong and stupid. In any given situation there are a number of options that can only serve to make matters worse, that indeed are worse than doing nothing. Thank Xenu the Church of Scientology is incapable of learning that truth.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Addressing your first point,if David Miscavige doesn't want the whales to hear anything Leah Remini has to say, I'm not sure it is beneficial to generate another story about Leah, much less one that validates what she has to say.
If he makes a dead agent video on Leah, the whales won't look at what she has to say, at least, that is the intention.
Barring true blackmail material (which I'm confident doesn't exist concerning Tom Cruise), Tom Cruise has absolutely nothing to fear from "what will happen" (i.e., akin to what happened to Leah) if he leaves. Nothing. On the contrary, his popularity would improve. The public would love it. Any petty PI bullshit would mean less than nothing to him.

I think the chance they have blackmail material on John Travolata regarding him being gay or bi may be a bit greater. I also think he believes he truly benefited from it. But he, like Tom, would have absolutely nothing to fear from "what will happen" (i.e., akin to what happened to Leah) if he leaves. The public would love it, and he wouldn't be bothered by any petty PI shit.
Certainly Going Clear supports your position, but I wouldn't be sure they have nothing on TC. If he asked for a wiretap, that's illegal.

Neither TC nor DM would really have anything real to fear, but what they might actually fear is another thing.
David Miscavige is not going to show footage of what Leah is doing to anyone.
On second thought, you may be right. I don't know whether or not he shows videos to the whales to get them to cough up more money.
After giving it some thought, I think the explanation is simple. Like the disastrous and asinine Squirrel Busters campaign against Marty, this type of behavior feeds the ego of David Miscavige and makes him feel like a tough guy. As with the Squirrel Busters, it doesn't matter that is makes the Church of Scientology look like a home for wayward flaming assholes. All that matters is that it makes DM feel AT CAUSE.
This is probably the case.
I recall L. Ron Hubbard repeating ad nauseum that the worst thing to do is nothing. That, of course, is both wrong and stupid. In any given situation there are a number of options that can only serve to make matters worse, that indeed are worse than doing nothing. Thank Xenu the Church of Scientology is incapable of learning that truth.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What what? Are you saying CiC and I think the tech and policy is reasonable? Nooooo! :omg:

Uhhhh noooo lol.

Let me put it another way. Part of scn tek is to be Hubbard minded and " unreasonable. So, if in discussing what rondroids would be " thinking" or reasoning in their 'handlings and plans" isn't it a bit much to assume they are using reason rather than following the tek.
It's akin to Helluvahoax's it is Scientology so of course it doesn't make sense.,.so why even assume we can make sense or discuss any rationality in their lack of reason.
Hell it is like Scientology only has one deck of cards, and independent thought is not in the deck unless we consider elcon's slight of hand with the joker pretending to permit such.

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Watch Leah Remini Fight Scientology in First Trailer for New Docuseries

VIDEO: Watch Leah Remini Fight Scientology in First Trailer for New Docuseries.

Yahoo! TV - VIDEO: Watch Leah Remini Fight Scientology in First Trailer for New Docuseries

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-watch-leah-remini-fight-214000247.html

Video at link.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Leah Remini is taking her experience with the Church of Scientology to TV.

The King of Queens star is trying to shed light on the Church in the A&E docuseries, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, and the new trailer, premiering exclusively on ET, shows just how intense her convictions are.

"My whole life I was a very dedicated Scientologist. I didn't want to find out what I'd done was a lie," the 46-year-old actress says in the trailer, which is intercut with former members emotionally recalling their experience with Scientology. "Something inside of me was saying, 'Get them out of this thing.'"

"Fight for your family, fight for your daughters, your sons," she adds. "Wake up."

Remini, who left Scientology in 2013 after being a member since childhood and has since disavowed the Church, is executive producing the eight-part series.

"This series is about sharing the truth about Scientology," Remini said in a statement about the show. "Truth born out of very personal experiences. Truth that is shocking, things I did not expect to find when I embarked on the journey of making these shows."

"Even though I had been a member of the Church for a long time, I was stunned by some of the things I learned. There is a lot more to this story than anyone knows," she added. "And this series is breaking ground in bringing that information to light."

ET has reached out to the Church of Scientology.

The Church has previously responded to Remini's past criticisms, including claims made in her book, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology, saying in a statement to ET, "It comes as no surprise that someone as self-absorbed as Leah Remini with an insatiable craving for attention would exploit her former faith as a publicity stunt by rewriting her history with it, including omitting that she was participating in a program to remain a Scientologist by her own choice, as she was on the verge of being expelled for her ethical lapses."

Watch the video below for more on the show.

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath premieres on Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on A&E.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Last edited: