Leah Remini Leaving Scientology

Adam7986

Declared SP
Hi Leah,

I wanted to write you a letter in the hopes that I might attract your attention.

I worked in the sales area of the Advanced Organization of Los Angeles during 2001-4 when you were attending services there. I remember very well when you came through with baskets of super delicious chocolate covered strawberries. You looked at me and you spoke to me with kindness and respect.

During the years that I was in the Sea Org, you were the only person who treated me so well. In the 20 minutes that you were in the room, I had never felt so loved. Not even by my own parents.

I have been to hell and back, but that moment when I met you, and the other times when we passed each other and you smiled at me, you made me feel warm inside.

This is not a love letter (I'm sure you can tell by my blog I'm not into women), but I just wanted to tell you: I hope you have left Scientology. You're too nice to be in that awful place. It's better out here.

I would love to speak to you again if you are interested.

I've been on Tony Ortega's blog (www.tonyortega.org) reading about the possibility that you might have left the church. Please, please do a favor for me and all the other children suffering at the hands of the Church of Scientology: speak out against the church, openly and publicly. We need support from people like you and Paul Haggis.

Sincerely,

Derek

http://dbloch7986.blogspot.com/2013/07/leah-remini-leaving-scientology.html

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Derek,
A very touching post. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Leah to reply, as it is unlikely at this point that she would be reading posts here, but should she happen upon your message I also hope that she will reply kindly. I wish you the best on your journey.
Ho Tai

Sindy

Crusader
So sweet Derek. Like I said on Tony's blog, I think this speaks volumes about her. Thanks for writing this and I really hope we hear from her. I think she's amazing -- always have.

Oh, and happy birthday darlin'!

birthday-ecards-for-friends84.gif

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Derek,
A very touching post. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Leah to reply, as it is unlikely at this point that she would be reading posts here, but should she happen upon your message I also hope that she will reply kindly. I wish you the best on your journey.
Ho Tai

As she is unlikely to see the letter on any entheta site, I would refer you to the Where's Shelley thread. Smurf posted contact info for her.

Oh, and if it's really your birthday, happy birthday :D

Adam7986

Declared SP
So sweet Derek. Like I said on Tony's blog, I think this speaks volumes about her. Thanks for writing this and I really hope we hear from her. I think she's amazing -- always have.

Oh, and happy birthday darlin'!

birthday-ecards-for-friends84.gif
Thank you!

I hope my day is uneventful. That would be the best thing haha.

Daisee

Patron

Hello,

I hope Leah left as well.....I was shocked to find she was a scientologist she is so outspoken and independent........this just proves to you that maybe in the 70's and early 80's Scientology was slightly different Leah asked a simple question, "Where is your wife" to Scientology leader David and afterwards was subjected to several years of insane interrogations and then possibly forced to sign some kind of waiver to refute anything she said or inquired about.....

I would like to get Tom Cruise on a national TV interview and I would like to personally ask him "what happened to his Homeboy Dave Miscavige's wife Shelley"

That would be interesting...I but he would get mad and not comment