BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
kQxLuuo.jpg

Great interview, starts at 11:00
http://picosong.com/6NYS

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks, very cool interview!

In many cosmically ironic ways, Leah is pretty much Scientology's worst PR nightmare to date, because she is so freakin' Real, any normal human being listening to her would have to conclude that she's cool and the cult is greedy, vengeful and just generally f*cking insane.

Would this be an example of how the cult teaching people to apply the ARC triangle actually results in an unprecedented karmic footbullet? lol

Last edited:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

In many cosmically ironic ways, Leah is pretty much Scientology's worst PR nightmare to date, because she is so freakin' Real, any normal human being listening to her would have to conclude that she's cool and the cult is greedy, vengeful and just generally f*cking insane.

Would this be an example of how the cult teaching people to apply the ARC triangle actually results in an unprecedented karmic footbullet? lol

yes.

and my apologies to this LR gal, whom in the past I've dismissed due to her acting thing.
After reading much since my p....tin...thingy, I've realized how tough she can be in destroying the stupid mind set agreement of a crazy human deally. how is dealy spelt?

and I wish her well and thank her for her forthrightness.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
kQxLuuo.jpg

Great interview, starts at 11:00
http://picosong.com/6NYS

:omg:

As an avid Howard Stern listener, I was a little disappointed that Leah's interview was cut somewhat short. I realized that he was interviewing Bryan Cranston immediately following Leah's interview, hence the short interviews. It was still a great interview but I think Howard would have gone much deeper, given more time.

Free Being Me

Crusader

I agree Hoaxy! Leah is fantastic doing interviews contrasting the evil lunacy of the $cientology cult from her personal experiences. Bless her for speaking out, the U.S. needs high profile Ex's on national media regularly due to the cult being headquartered here. Leah is one of those 100 cuts in a thousand all of which I hope lead to the cult's tax exemption being revoked in 2016.

2D3C893400000578-3266370-image-a-8_1444396827451.jpg

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I guess you live in that alternative universe where movie stars never age? Mimsey

Some age better than others.

My wife is just a few years younger than her, and is currently prettier than Kirstie was at my wife's current age. I guess smiling and laughing more than Kirstie seems to do might have something to do with it.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yup, that's a great interview. She is no BS, straight shooter. That gives her tremendous credibility. Makes DM's bitching so very sour grapes and petty.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

As an avid Howard Stern listener, I was a little disappointed that Leah's interview was cut somewhat short. I realized that he was interviewing Bryan Cranston immediately following Leah's interview, hence the short interviews. It was still a great interview but I think Howard would have gone much deeper, given more time.

Interesting. I too, was an avid fan but I didn't renew my Sirius subscription as of 6 months ago. I was terribly disappointed after the interview where Howard let Krusty shit all over Leah without any rebuttal.
I assumed at the time that OSA had run an op to silence him, because for the last 15 years, he and Robin had ridiculed and mercilessly punctured the hypocrisy and abuse of Scientology. Krusties appearance at the time was a huge win for OSA.
There are so many prominent ex-Scientologists who've been trying to get on his show for years.
Maybe now Howard will have them on.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Interesting. I too, was an avid fan but I didn't renew my Sirius subscription as of 6 months ago. I was terribly disappointed after the interview where Howard let Krusty shit all over Leah without any rebuttal.
I assumed at the time that OSA had run an op to silence him, because for the last 15 years, he and Robin had ridiculed and mercilessly punctured the hypocrisy and abuse of Scientology. Krusties appearance at the time was a huge win for OSA.
There are so many prominent ex-Scientologists who've been trying to get on his show for years.
Maybe now Howard will have them on.

I hope you can listen to the interview, I think it's posted somewhere on this thread. Leah herself called out Howard, saying basically why didn't you stand up for me during Krustie interview? She was diplomatic about it but Howard kind of back-pedaled. Leah (paraphrashing) said IF she was able to become friends with Krustie again, she would totally respect her choice of religion, etc.

Gib

Crusader
I hope you can listen to the interview, I think it's posted somewhere on this thread. Leah herself called out Howard, saying basically why didn't you stand up for me during Krustie interview? She was diplomatic about it but Howard kind of back-pedaled. Leah (paraphrashing) said IF she was able to become friends with Krustie again, she would totally respect her choice of religion, etc.

chit chat.

The real story which neither touched on is scientology as a "religion" is supposed to produce a clear and/or OT.

Only Robin asked the question what does OT5 or OT7 mean.

Her question was never answered.

God damn it. These celeb's need to state what Jason Beghe said: show me a Mother Fuckin Clear?

That's my only critique. Otherwise Leah did a great job.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
chit chat.

The real story which neither touched on is scientology as a "religion" is supposed to produce a clear and/or OT.

God damn it. These celeb's need to state what Jason Beghe said: show me a Mother Fuckin Clear?

Thanks.

Well they did touch on the Xenu and dead aliens thingie. That is a huge revelation for wogs.

She also said something a couple times that I always PRAY someone will say or write in their whistleblowing efforts. THE FREAKING COST OF SCIENTOLOGY. She said at least two times that it costs HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!! I have always believed that this is the single most devastating weapon against Scientology.

Their prices.

Charging hundreds of thousands is how they aggregated and stole their billions.

And that is how Scientology will eventually be toppled. The money.

I have spoken many, many dozens of times to non-scientologists who were curious about the subject. In the first couple minutes, I asked them: "So, if you had to guess, how much money do you think it costs to do Scientology to the top level?"

They always guess very low, to begin with. Then I laugh and say, "more!". Their eyes widen and they guess more. I laugh again and say: "More!" It continues. Eventually I just blurt out:

"FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS"​

They can't believe it.

I say. Believe it. LOL

That's enough to blow about 80% of the world's "wogs" off of the idea of ever trying Scientology.

One shot clear.

:hysterical:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I hope that people who were interested in Bryan Cranston listened to Remini and were surprised.

What I love about this interview (apart from her obvious honesty and sincerity), was how she was so emphatic that she was not angry about the disconnection and kirsty's twitters because she understands that's just how it is. She isn't preaching that disconnection exists, it is embedded into her speech as a given. That alone is another milestone.

Also, they are using the term 'OT,' on the Talk she used the expression KR.

One of the things that really gutted the KKK was when an Anonymous spy infiltrated them and gave up all their secrets, and told everyone their lingo.

The more knowledge people have about it, the more they will realize this isn't like Buddhism or Christianity.

Gib

Crusader
Thanks.

Well they did touch on the Xenu and dead aliens thingie. That is a huge revelation for wogs.

She also said something a couple times that I always PRAY someone will say or write in their whistleblowing efforts. THE FREAKING COST OF SCIENTOLOGY. She said at least two times that it costs HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!! I have always believed that this is the single most devastating weapon against Scientology.

Their prices.

Charging hundreds of thousands is how they aggregated and stole their billions.

And that is how Scientology will eventually be toppled. The money.

I have spoken many, many dozens of times to non-scientologists who were curious about the subject. In the first couple minutes, I asked them: "So, if you had to guess, how much money do you think it costs to do Scientology to the top level?"

They always guess very low, to begin with. Then I laugh and say, "more!". Their eyes widen and they guess more. I laugh again and say: "More!" It continues. Eventually I just blurt out:

"FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS"​

They can't believe it.

I say. Believe it. LOL

That's enough to blow about 80% of the world's "wogs" off of the idea of ever trying Scientology.

One shot clear.

:hysterical:

I agree, but there is something missing from just saying it costs so much money. And I think what is missing from a outsider point of view is something like "why would somebody pay so much money?"

And that missing from the media speaking is the goal of achieving "clear" and then "OT". So what I'm trying to say, rather poorly, maybe there is no way to say it simply, but the goal of every scientologist is to become clear and then OT, that's the carrot that keeps people in and paying money.

Howard Stern: Leah, why did you pay so much money for the auditing and training?

Leah: Well Howard, the goal is to become clear and then OT.

Howard: What does clear mean, what does OT mean?

Leah: Clear means we were to obtain the ability to have perfect recall, be Tone 4, be free from psychosomatic illness, etc

OT means we were supposed to get abilities to be cause over life, to be able to extorize freely, etc.

Howard: Did you achieve any of this?

Leah: NO!

Leah: Howard, I wish to state something, kind of funny, I am now willing to talk about deep seated religious implants as given by Hubbard. It's all BullShit, he is full of shit, and he admitted he failed to Sarge.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
chit chat.

Yep. Ask point blank "What results are achieved by getting up to OT8, and why would someone justify spending several hundred thousand dollars to achieve it?".