Leah Remini on "The Rachel Ray Show," 11/05.2015.

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
I love the fact that Leah's book has such broad appeal that she's going on a cooking show, lol!!

[video]https://youtu.be/e0SUp6ssfR4[/video]

JustSheila

Crusader
I agree! Leah Remini has tremendous appeal! :happydance: She's down-to-earth, compassionate and relates to everyone very well. She's not the least bit arrogant.

I could see her hosting a cooking show with basic family favorites and recipes and becoming extremely successful with it, too. :yes:

Hypatia

Pagan
She wants to get the word out and people are fascinated with her info.

I'm reading Troublemaker now. It's very readable. She's great at explaining this stuff.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Once again, the demented dwarf sic'd his dawgs on absolutely the wrong person.

Bless his heart, he has a knack for that particular blunder that always proves to a Black PR disaster for his little cult.

Can't wait 'til he pisses off TC enough for him to blow and ' Tell All ". Can't wait for the dual of the tiny dick duo !

Jump

Operating teatime
Once again, the demented dwarf sic'd his dawgs on absolutely the wrong person.

Bless his heart, he has a knack for that particular blunder that always proves to a Black PR disaster for his little cult.

Can't wait 'til he pisses off TC enough for him to blow and ' Tell All ". Can't wait for the dual of the tiny dick duo !

I wonder who would win that kerfuffle :waiting:

The punchin' munchkin doesn't have much of a fanbase to fall back on :whistling:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I'd like to remind OSA ex-fellow slaves that this is almot 5 points in the weekly black pr stat.

I sincerely wonder , considering Leah remini medias covering this last week, who is paying for her speaking up the truth you definitely know for being blatant truth. :confused2: Who is sent to RPF prison ????

Hopefully, you too guys, wake up, reconnect with the last bits of hope and dreams, within you, and find the courage to leave as she did. Very soon you can rebuild a happy life with help of either wogs or exes here (no matter what you may have done in the CO$) Just ask.

You may dial 866-XSEAORG and get promp confidential help.

Last edited:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I sincerely wonder , considering Leah remini medias covering this last week, who is paying for her speaking up the truth you definitely know for being blatant truth. :confused2: Who is sent to RPF prison ????

Tommy and Jessica have to be at the top of the list for their overts or whatever, in handling Leah. First it was at Tom's house, then at the wedding. They were always there making it go wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if Miscavige is more bitter about Tommy Davis than he is Marty Rathbun. Rathbun never f'd up like this when he was still in the cult. He recovered Tom Cruise! He brought back Annie Broeker. He was at Miscavige's side for the triumph over the IRS.

But like you wrote, it's got to be a whole bed of clams that are taking this fallout, among the ones that are left for him to yell at, declare, slap and imprison, and it'll be a great opportunity for them to walk away. Leah's book is fascinating and Leah herself is a Category 5 hurricane.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Many people, it seems, who have twice done OT 8 stopped showing up for the last several years in any more 'completions'.

Pick a name you knew add 'scientology" after it, google & see what comes up in " Truth about scn " = Oh ? Nada recently !

ESMB has been one hell of a fine contribution to dealing some heavy blows to the cult & spread the word WIDELY on what is the TRUTH !

Does TC promo the cult these days ? Nope.
Does JT promo the cult these days ? Nope.

But, OMG, they've got Kirstie Ally to trot out on a moments notice !
Just my personal opinion, but, they ought to hid that loon in a broom closet ( and , yes, IRL I've been around her more than once ).

Look at the people who have not only left but are very publicly vocal !
Surely I'll leave out some big important names, but, Karen, Mike & Marty, Leah, Paul Haggis, Jason Beghe, & so many more !

I have a close friend who has lived near the infamous " Gold Base " since it came to that sleepy little town. He says by any measure, that place continues to slow down - less traffic in, less people come to town, etc.

Those of us who go down that tiny little strip of l ron hubbard Way see that big blue is pretty desolate ( the café is empty ), aola has plenty of parking available. la org looks deserted.

Friends in Clearwater tell me they see some faux salvation navy uniforms on the streets but never the masses of yesteryear.

Events? The poor bastards have to Photoshop ( ever so poorly ) to show even a decent sized crowd at what they call "major" events - and most of the audience is staff out out of uniform at that !

And here comes Leah. She is making talk show rounds. She is getting listened to. The public is getting believed & broadly exposed to the horrors of the cult.

Looks like a corner has been turned in that the public opinion has turned pretty solidly against the cult & the major media is no longer afraid to tell the true story !

At last, tearing the cult apart - as it so rightly deserves to be - is happening all over the world !

Many of you laid the groundwork for a day like this to be.

Take a bow !

You damn well deserve it !