What's new

Leah Remini - Paul Haggis' Letter of Support - Scientology Fails Again - July 2013

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Leah Remini - Paul Haggis' Letter of Support - Scientology Fails Again - July 201

The co$ has somehow managed to shoot itself in the ass - and I can't help but think davey had so much to do with that. It is like shooting him in the ass.

:nervous:
:happydance::p:biggrin:

:footbullet: :footbullet: :footbullet:

:laugh::roflmao:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Re: Leah Remini - Paul Haggis' Letter of Support - Scientology Fails Again - July 201

The Co$ cannot reform or admit any wrong because to do so would blow everything. Their PR is not so much at the outside public but to the members within. Until members realize that they are involved in a crap of bullshit Scientogy ethics such as disconnection and declare looms large in their minds. When Leah left the church it left the Church without a way to disrup Leah and her family life. In their response to Haggis letter it is again aimed at their public because Scientology to the majority outside do not buy their bullshit but it sure looks good to those still believe there is a bridge to total freedom. As long as there are members the church will milk them for all they are worth.

Gadfly

Crusader

The Co$ cannot reform or admit any wrong because to do so would blow everything. Their PR is not so much at the outside public but to the members within. Until members realize that they are involved in a crap of bullshit Scientogy ethics such as disconnection and declare looms large in their minds. When Leah left the church it left the Church without a way to disrup Leah and her family life. In their response to Haggis letter it is again aimed at their public because Scientology to the majority outside do not buy their bullshit but it sure looks good to those still believe there is a bridge to total freedom. As long as there are members the church will milk them for all they are worth.

That is so true. People often wonder why their PR campaigns, that appear to be aimed to the general public, seem so weird. That is because everything is written to keep the paying public paying more.

Disconnection will NEVER be really cancelled. They cannot afford that. Scientology could not exist with a free market place of ideas, where free communication was an actual reality, and where people could contact any type of information and then make up their own minds. That is SO VERY FAR from Hubbard's ultra-controlled blueprint for Scientology.

Think about. Members could actually express, without fear of KRs and retribution, that Hubbard was NOT the "creator of all music", or that he actually had three wives, many kids (unknown to most members), and failed marriages?

Free thought and speech is an impossibility in a mind control cult like Scientology.

Also, various policies on suppressive acts, high crimes, and so forth would have to be changed - quite drastically. It ain't about to happen.

What keeps Scientology going is the tight thought control, and a very well-monitored and controlled pool of acceptable views and ideas. If THAT were abandoned, it would fall apart quickly - because the key aspect of MIND CONTROL would be taken away. Does anyone actually believe that this insane cult would happily allow people to contact "entheta" freely and whenever they chose? :no:

They have to keep disconnection and SP declares, and luckily for their ever-increasing negative PR, those are the things that the general public detests most about Scientology! :yes:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Leah Remini to pen Scientology memoir: "'Everything that's taboo will be in it"

Daily Mail: 'Everything that's taboo will be in it:' Leah Remini to pen Scientology memoir... as director Paul Haggis comes out in support
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...moir--director-Paul-Haggis-comes-support.html

Excerpt:
It's the news the Church of Scientology have probably been dreading.

High profile defector Leah Remini, 43, has revealed she's writing a tell-all book about her experiences within the controversial religion.

Speaking at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu, Remini told Us: 'It will include my experiences, everything that's taboo to talk about.'

I'll bet David finds TC's ass easily in the dark

TomCruiseDavidMiscavige.jpg

coooooool...

this is the ugliest most demented photo i've seen of DM

anyone got better?

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors

The co$ has somehow managed to shoot itself in the ass - and I can't help but think davey had so much to do with that. It is like shooting him in the ass.

:nervous:
:happydance::p:biggrin:

:footbullet: :footbullet: :footbullet:

:laugh::roflmao:

They DID manage shoot themselves in the ass! LOL! I knew those OT powers would come in handy one day!

CommunicatorIC

Paul Haggis pens open letter in support of Leah Remini

Daily News: Paul Haggis pens open letter in support of Leah Remini after split from Church of Scientology
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-open-letter-support-remini-article-1.1413684

Excerpt:
Academy Award winning screenwriter Paul Haggis has penned an opus of a different kind: an open letter supporting actress Leah Remini’s decision to break with the Church of Scientology.

“I can’t express how much I admire Leah,” Haggis, who himself broke from the church in August 2009, wrote in the open letter obtained by the Hollywood Reporter. “Her parents, family and close friends were almost all Scientologists; the stakes for her were so much higher than for me. Her decision to leave was so much braver.”

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors

It is so wonderful that the media is on this story! It is spreading like wildfire, and soon it's gonna catch up to little Davey, AND BURN THAT LITTLE ASS OF HIS. Feeling the heat yet little Davey-boy?

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors

It's the news the Church of Scientology have probably been dreading. High profile defector Leah Remini, 43, has revealed she's writing a tell-all book about her experiences within the controversial religion. Speaking at the 15th annual DesignCare event in Malibu, Remini told Us: 'It will include my experiences, everything that's taboo to talk about.'

THIS IS PERFECT! I am so impressed with the way in which Leah Remini is handling her departure. She has been picture perfect on this from the beginning. No tirades, no rants, no anti-Church statements that Cof$ can glom onto and chew at. Instead, she has voiced very specific things about family, open commmunication and free thinking that NO ONE can argue with unless they want to look like a complete moron. It gives Dwarf Midget nothing to attack her on.

Now she's going to put it all in writing - her whole experience from beginning to end - and following that will come the interviews, book tours and signings, TV coverage, etc. This story is going to stay alive, which means the more opportunities for exposure to those within Scientology. I'm sure it will not take her long to get the book out. Meanwhile, we need to help her by drumming up as much support as we can within the ex-Scn community including getting the other celeb exes to speak out in support of her just like Haggis did.

Karen Pouw, as predicted, continues to issue lies lies lies followed by attacks attacks attacks and misdirects misdirects misdirects. I doubt it's even her anymore. These press releases from the Church are probably quite literally dictated from Dwarf Midget's mouth and issued to whoever will publish it first. Business Insider? Really? That's the outlet of choice for a church?

Anyway, we need to back her up here. Anyone who has lines to the ex-Scn celebs, please encourage them on any possible channel to emulate Haggis's brave move and issue their own open letters on media lines. Jason Beghe and Nazanin Boniadi would be awesome, as would Larry Anderson (if he would come out of hiding). Katie Holmes or Lisa Marie Presley publicly supporting her would be bloody orgasmic.

:happydance:

Gib

Crusader

That is so true. People often wonder why their PR campaigns, that appear to be aimed to the general public, seem so weird. That is because everything is written to keep the paying public paying more.

Disconnection will NEVER be really cancelled.
They cannot afford that. Scientology could not exist with a free market place of ideas, where free communication was an actual reality, and where people could contact any type of information and then make up their own minds. That is SO VERY FAR from Hubbard's ultra-controlled blueprint for Scientology.

Think about. Members could actually express, without fear of KRs and retribution, that Hubbard was NOT the "creator of all music", or that he actually had three wives, many kids (unknown to most members), and failed marriages?

Free thought and speech is an impossibility in a mind control cult like Scientology.

Also, various policies on suppressive acts, high crimes, and so forth would have to be changed - quite drastically. It ain't about to happen.

What keeps Scientology going is the tight thought control, and a very well-monitored and controlled pool of acceptable views and ideas. If THAT were abandoned, it would fall apart quickly - because the key aspect of MIND CONTROL would be taken away. Does anyone actually believe that this insane cult would happily allow people to contact "entheta" freely and whenever they chose? :no:

They have to keep disconnection and SP declares, and luckily for their ever-increasing negative PR, those are the things that the general public detests most about Scientology! :yes:

You are completely right and I fully agree. There is no way the church would remove disconnection. It's built into the actual "technology", the processing tech as well as administration tech. And hubbard did this in the middle 1960's after he got the workable part of the tech from st hill students as in the Opening Pandora's box tread here on ESMB, and then hubbard forms the sea org and PTS/SP and upper level OT mindfuck.

Anybody who bad mouths the tech of scientology, hubbard and now DM is critical & PTS and thus connected to an SP, whether in PT or whole track. And of course Xemu was the biggest SP.

Hubbard really locked in the mind control with pts/sp tech.

If disconnection was removed, the whole tech would fall apart since it is partially based on PTS's & SP's in the OT levels.

This is how I see it. And that's why I've said the whole PTS/SP tech is just a sales job to keep people locked in.

CommunicatorIC

Mike responds to Scientology Response to Haggis Open Letter

Mike responds to Scientology Response to Haggis Open Letter.

Mike: Scientology Responds To Paul Haggis — Sort Of
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-responds-to-paul-haggis-sort-of/

Excerpts:
Of course, Karin (David Miscavige) Pouw just HAD to respond. In a page out of their normal “attack the attacker” playbook, they launched an illogical, poorly composed ad hominem assault on Paul Haggis. It does not respond to a SINGLE POINT of his Open Letter.

It is so ridiculous that I am reprinting it here in full. The Church has finally sunk to the level where you can take anything they say and without comment, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who reads it is repulsed. Their venom has poisoned them and as they writhe in their death throes crying that “everyone” is targeting them, the world watches with a wry smile and a sense of witnessing the inevitable.
While I said it needs no comment, there are a few points I wish to make. Just because I can….

AnonKat

Crusader

[video=youtube;KPtEC75PqXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtEC75PqXA[/video]

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Mike responds to Scientology Response to Haggis Open Letter

So.... the stuff that Rinder put out when he was doing cult PR wasn't ridiculous?:whistling:

Pot meet kettle. Just saying.
I think "pot meet kettle" would be applicable if Rinder were still doing it. He isn't.

Unless the fact the he previously did it forever disqualifies him for calling out Church of Scientology bullshit.

YMMV

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron

I hope the practice of disconnection continues, they create more problems for themselves through the use of it. Who the hell wants a more acceptable version of the same thing? Scam is still a scam.

I hope they disconnect themselves to oblivion.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors

So.... the stuff that Rinder put out when he was doing cult PR wasn't ridiculous?:whistling:

Pot meet kettle. Just saying.

Can we please knock it off with this big chip on the shoulder some people seem to have about Rinder and Rathbun? Enough is enough already. These guys are taking WAY WAY WAY more heat and flack from the Cof$ than any other ex-SO I know of and they are steady on, continuing to speak out in a very public fashion with their heads up and their names on the line. I don't know how long I'd stand up to having Church thugs follow me every single day, go through my trash, talk shit to my friends and employers and literally do everything in their power to destroy me. I don't think I'd last that long without going completely psycho and shooting someone. So my hat is off to them for not only sticking it out but continuing to attack the way they are.

They are doing a lot more than most people here who hide behind aliases (myself included). We all have our reasons for doing what we did when we were in Scientology and what we do now that we are out. I would just like to see this seething resentment that is directed towards those guys chill out. How much more are they supposed to do before someone declares them "even steven"? I guess some people won't be satisfied until Rinder is behind bars or something, but I don't see it that way. And I also think he is doing more good for the "ex" cause by doing exactly what he is doing than he would behind bars. Just saying.

AnonKat

Crusader

Can we please knock it off with this big chip on the shoulder some people seem to have about Rinder and Rathbun? Enough is enough already. These guys are taking WAY WAY WAY more heat and flack from the Cof$ than any other ex-SO I know of and they are steady on, continuing to speak out in a very public fashion with their heads up and their names on the line. I don't know how long I'd stand up to having Church thugs follow me every single day, go through my trash, talk shit to my friends and employers and literally do everything in their power to destroy me. I don't think I'd last that long without going completely psycho and shooting someone. So my hat is off to them for not only sticking it out but continuing to attack the way they are.

They are doing a lot more than most people here who hide behind aliases (myself included). We all have our reasons for doing what we did when we were in Scientology and what we do now that we are out. I would just like to see this seething resentment that is directed towards those guys chill out. How much more are they supposed to do before someone declares them "even steven"? I guess some people won't be satisfied until Rinder is behind bars or something, but I don't see it that way. And I also think he is doing more good for the "ex" cause by doing exactly what he is doing than he would behind bars. Just saying.

word