Leah Remini spent $300K at FLAG - Miscavige gives refund - NO CVB routing form?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hot off the press -

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/18/le...we-got-into-scientology-and-how-leah-got-out/

d3b.gif

No routing form? Miscavige then tells other Scientologist's that she was a "REFUND CASE"

The definition of "refund" in Scientology - is the most heinous thing one can do to a group of thetans that are trying to help. REFUNDS KILL!

The definition of "refund" for 97%% of the world - it is what someone receives back when one has been scammed and lied to!

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hot off the press -

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/18/le...we-got-into-scientology-and-how-leah-got-out/

d3b.gif

No routing form? Miscavige then tells other Scientologist's that she was a "REFUND CASE"

The definition of "refund" in Scientology - is the most heinous thing one can do to a group of thetans that are trying to help. REFUNDS KILL!

The definition of "refund" for 97%% of the world - it is what someone receives back when one has been scammed and lied to!

This IMHO was one of the best posts by Tony Ortega yet. He presented a lot of previously unknown information that he got from Leah's older sister. Great article.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Early leak of an interview with Nicole Remini that will be aired tomorrow.

[video=youtube_share;AbDV_zJZvpU]http://youtu.be/AbDV_zJZvpU[/video]

Purple Rain

Crusader
This IMHO was one of the best posts by Tony Ortega yet. He presented a lot of previously unknown information that he got from Leah's older sister. Great article.

Yes, it was a brilliant interview. I admire Nicole so much, and the whole family actually. It really shows you what stuff Leah is made of. And that picture from their anniversary is reassuring that all is fine with her husband as well.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I real admire Leah's family for sticking together. That has got to be the Church worst nightmare. Unable to break apart a family. Now that something!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

$300,000 for two months of sec checking. That's only $5,000 per day for the privilege of looking for the reason you wanted to know why COB is cheating on his imprisoned wife.

RULES OF THE GAME: PC and sec checker sit a comfortable distance apart. PC has "total freedom" to discover any answer in the world that gets them to stop asking questions. Flunks are given for PC coming with with a truthful answer.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hot off the press -

d3b.gif

Yes, that is what they did to me. I paid for OT4, then was told I was an illegal PC again. Couple of years later I asked for my money back. Graham Wilson from OSA called at my house & he said "We feel there has been an injustice, like to talk to you about it". He came in & offered me a cheque for the amount I paid for OT4. I accepted & took the cheque. As he went he then said " you realize you will be declare now", I said "Go ahead", wasn't taken anymore crap from St. Hill.

Oh they never sent me a declare, so I went into St. Hill with a priest with me & asked for my declare, to my surprise they gave it to me. On the declare it looks like I got all my money back, £30,000 but all I got was £5,000. Of course the declare went to all orgs, including where my daughter was in LA. Since then she has disconnected from myself & all her family. Not a word from her, tried everything to get connected, for all I know now is She alive or not, they could have done anything to her, not seen or spoken to my first born for 15 years.

There are a lot of other people like me, maybe one day, something will be done.:yes:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Yes, that is what they did to me. I paid for OT4, then was told I was an illegal PC again. Couple of years later I asked for my money back. Graham Wilson from OSA called at my house & he said "We feel there has been an injustice, like to talk to you about it". He came in & offered me a cheque for the amount I paid for OT4. I accepted & took the cheque. As he went he then said " you realize you will be declare now", I said "Go ahead", wasn't taken anymore crap from St. Hill.

Oh they never sent me a declare, so I went into St. Hill with a priest with me & asked for my declare, to my surprise they gave it to me. On the declare it looks like I got all my money back, £30,000 but all I got was £5,000. Of course the declare went to all orgs, including where my daughter was in LA. Since then she has disconnected from myself & all her family. Not a word from her, tried everything to get connected, for all I know now is She alive or not, they could have done anything to her, not seen or spoken to my first born for 15 years.

There are a lot of other people like me, maybe one day, something will be done.:yes:

Have you posted your disconnection story over at the Underground Bunker? Scientology Claims No Forced “Disconnection” — So Tell Us About Yours If not it would be great if you could - even just copypasta your post here.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
IMO we are a few years past the tipping point.

Popcorn futures are worth considering....:coolwink:

The only reason the Co$ have survived in years past has been the ability to fly under the radar. But with the internet and the "OT" fastness of instant news there is no rocks they can hide under. We can see them in full nude and there is nothing more they can cover. Yes Co$ in full nakedness is not a pretty sight. :omg:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

$300,000 for two months of sec checking. That's only $5,000 per day for the privilege of looking for the reason you wanted to know why COB is cheating on his imprisoned wife.

RULES OF THE GAME: PC and sec checker sit a comfortable distance apart. PC has "total freedom" to discover any answer in the world that gets them to stop asking questions. Flunks are given for PC coming with with a truthful answer.

What's your problem?

Sounds like she was receiving 5 hours per day of auditing by a Cl XII auditor!

They only deliver that kind of service to BIG BEINGS!

AnonKat

Crusader
NEED RIGHT THREAD FOUND PLEASE

Tony Ortega Mod Eclipse-girl
• 14 minutes ago

“Leah said [Miscavige] was apologetic, and agreed with her that she’d been
screwed at Flag. He told her she’d get her money back,” Nicole says.
“But then, she found out that Miscavige was telling people that she was a
‘refund case.’ That really pissed her off.”

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/...

Yes, he was telling people that after she got the money back. Where's a link to the ESMB discussion?

Share ›

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I recall reading somewhere that a Celebrity had seen Laurisse Stuckenbroch pat Captain David Micavige's behind at some type of event (Tom Cruise's wedding to Katie Holmes :coolwink:?)...and when Leah questioned this type of immoral conduct to a high ranking official - was sent to Flag for the Endless End of Security Checking! Could this have been Leah Remini? Makes sense!! :yes: I sure hope she speaks out this year with the alleged memoires...I wish I was a rich Celeb...cuz I would retire and then go on a world wide campaign exposing the crimes Scientology has and is committing daily! :omg: People die in Scientology...everyday someone could go crazy being in such a suppressive organization!!