Leah Remini to Star in New TLC Reality Series

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Damn - I may have to revisit my channel packages on my satellite connection if this makes it down under.

Go Leah! :happydance:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
11 guests? Oh hai OSA.

Title of the show

"Oh Hai OSA"

bonus points if the crew get footage of fair game.

Can't you just see Leah walking the length of her driveway to pick-up the morning newspaper,
carrying a Starbucks carton of 4 to-go coffees for the PIs parked on the street?

BTW, we'll need a theme song for the show, folks.
Perhaps, Lisa Marie Presley's You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet?

JB - Reality shows might be cheesy but this one? I'm beginning to see it as a positive step for all.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That literally had me laughing out loud, because I can actually see it happening.

me too.

f5c25b55-7291-46b1-b12f-738881bef94a_zps91b0f78a.png

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
That literally had me laughing out loud, because I can actually see it happening.

Me too. She is crazy enough to do it. HH you are wicked. Accurate, uncanny and a good judge of character but still... wicked.

New working title "Sector 9 Cops."

Also HH, please please tell me that pic of Kirsty is not shooped. Tell me that's a preview. Please tell me that's a preview.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good morning!
I'm sitting down with my first cup of coffee a here I was all excited to see what you jokers and degraders came up with for the new reality series names and????? Nothing?!
Wake up HH! Whatcha got?
Your fans are cheering for you :cheerleader:

Personally I wish I could think of something! I even went as far to look up all the names for TLC shows for inspiration...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_TLC

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Sorry I'm late to the party... I just heard about this on the radio driving to the train station this morning, and had to see if ESMB had any more on it. The radio was saying it was "about her family", so I can only assume that the cult will be mentioned, at least in passing. Twelve episodes that will air this summer.... I'm going to have to get a TV and cable before then.

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

SUCK IT, DAVEY!!!

Last edited:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Is America truly ready to hear from Puow & Co.?

Possible Co$ statements....

"Scientology 2014: We Are The Toeless Ten-Thousand"

"We're Toeless, Heartless, And Angry - Real Angry!"

"If You Don't Watch Leah's Show, Then We'll Release Shelly. Deal?"

"You Like Leah? She Used To Like Us. So...You Should Like Us. That's Scio-Logic At Work."

"We Know Stuff About Leah. Trust Us. We ONLY Lie Sometimes"

JB

:roflmao:

Leah Remini now has a soapbox and a megaphone unlike any other.

Yes, but does she really want to market herself as the "Ex-Scientologist"? Does she want Hollywood insiders fearful of her wrath?

She will minimize the subject of Scientology while avoiding the appearance of evasiveness or intimidation. These "reality" shows get to pick, choose and rearrange footage to suit the desired end. Scientology's biggest problem would be if Remini and/or the show's producers consider this a platform for war, but I seriously doubt that.

Right now Scientology should act more like a church and "leak" a memo congratulating Ms. Remini and wishing her the best, but I suppose someone would go to the RPF for that.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Leah Remini - TLC Reality Series: "It's All Relative" Premieres July 10, 2014

It's All Relative (Leah Remini's reality TV show) will premiere on Thursday, July 10 @ 10:00 p.m. (9:00 CST) on the TLC channel.

No word yet whether the show will have...
A theme song.
Or a Twitter account.
Or a blog.

JB <----Unimpressed with TLC/show producers' non-existent marketing efforts to date. :whistling:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
This is unprecedented. Rather than being "shuddered into silence", Leah Remini now has a soapbox and a megaphone unlike any other.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The shitstorm that the criminal cult of Scientology has brought upon itself promises to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Thank you, Tommy Davis, Kirstie Alley, & Dave Miscavige, for making this possible.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I always thought the term was "shuttered into silence" LOL. As in going to close the shutters around you.....! But "shuddered" makes sense too. Just something I'm pondering over my first cuppa Joe this fine morning :coolwink:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Leah Remini Televises Her Break From Scientology

Inquisitr: Leah Remini Televises Her Break From Scientology
http://www.inquisitr.com/1317741/leah-remini-televises-her-break-from-scientology/

Excerpt:
The public break from the Church of Scientology will be addressed as Remini and Pagan host a party for their friends that stuck with the beleaguered actress during the break up with the church. Remini most notably questioned the “disappearance” of Michelle ‘Shelly’ Miscavige, the wife of the Church of Scientology leader, David Miscavige. Shelly Miscavige had not been seen publicly since 2007, according to Remini and she demanded that the church produce proof that she is alive. Remini even went so far as to file a missing person’s report with the LAPD, which has since been closed after officials met with both David and Shelly Miscavige during the investigation.