Leah Remini to write a tell-all book

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I just saw a TV news show announce that Leah Remini is planning to write a book about why she left the cult.

They quoted her as saying that she was going to talk about all the 'taboo' stuff you're not suppose to say. They also quoted Paul Haggis as saying she was braver than him for leaving.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm looking forward to this. Leah could make a huge impact if she wants to, and I hope she does.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Leah to write a tell all book.

I am not only going to buy a copy for all of my friends and family - but I am going to buy tons of them to put in Libraries across the globe!!

Thank you Leah - you go girl!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Yes another volume added to the Suppressive Basics.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors

I am not only going to buy a copy for all of my friends and family - but I am going to buy tons of them to put in Libraries across the globe!!

Thank you Leah - you go girl!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ROLOL!!

Across the Globe!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Either way, I think this is a new and previously unreleased SP level - leave the cult and sell your story within a month. Really, the final collapse sequence is reaching criticality now. Xenu is pleased

547142_389984504386292_1128386956_n.jpg

PTS

Elliott

I enjoy the personal experience books the most. While I've read Going Clear, it did not resonate with me the way that Jenna Miscavige's, Nancy Many's, Jeff Hawkins', or Marc Headley's books have. I guess I had my fill of the mechanics of $cientology while I was in it. The stories of triumph over the cult energize me most of all. I am very much looking forward to Leah Remini's book. She's a pistol and I bet she doesn't hold back.

[edit] I forgot to mention the indomitable Kate Bornstein in my list of ex-scn authors. Love Kate :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious

I enjoy the personal experience books the most. While I've read Going Clear, it did not resonate with me the way that Jenna Miscavige's, Nancy Many's, Jeff Hawkins', or Marc Headley's books have. I guess I had my fill of the mechanics of $cientology while I was in it. The stories of triumph over the cult energize me most of all. I am very much looking forward to Leah Remini's book. She's a pistol and I bet she doesn't hold back.

[edit] I forgot to mention the indomitable Kate Bornstein in my list of ex-scn authors. Love Kate :biggrin:

I'm a proud, bookmark-holdin' owner of ALL the books you mention above. :yes:

I'm eagerly awaiting Leah's book. I for one hope she lets it RIP, no holds barred. :thumbsup::coolwink::yes: I could give a shit about anything the cult says about her & uses to smear her name. If they dare leak any of her personal/private info, it'll be blatantly obvious where it's coming from. What could those nutters say at this point that would matter in the least bit??

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I hope not. That just seems trashy. Tabloids care about the personal business of Celebs, but hopefully she knows she has no business getting into such personal things. I like Leah and support her for what she is doing, and has done... but this type of book would be crossing the line. I hope the tell all is not about their personal business, but more about Scn and its tactics to get Celebs in and keep them in Scn.

Of course, that doesn't sell as well. Sigh....

Gawd I hope that article is not true.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

I hope she donates the proceeds from the book. If not then it will have little if any credibility with those still in.

I would like to see her donate the proceeds to a fund to help Sea Org members get out and re establish themselves on society.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope the tell all is not about their personal business, but more about Scn and its tactics to get Celebs in and keep them in Scn.

Agree! She doesn't need to put any celeb's personal dirt in a book, there is enough material about how the CO$ USES the personal dirt of celebrities to maintain control of them. There's PLENTY of material there, which I'm sure she has personal knowledge of. If she sticks to her own stories and what she has witnessed, she'll be a hero.