What's new

Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It's baaack! :happydance:

From Hollywood Reporter, published a few hours ago:

Leah Remini's Scientology Exposé Gets Season 2 at A&E (Exclusive)

"The way the organization has responded without taking responsibility for what they do to people, I need to continue," the actress tells THR as her 'Scientology and the Aftermath' sets a return in the summer with an expanded episode order.

Leah Remini isn't backing down. Nearly four years after leaving the Church of Scientology, the controversial religion's most high-profile defector is ramping up her effort to blow the whistle on stories of abuse, misconduct and retribution — locking in a renewal deal for an expanded second season for her A&E exposé, Scientology and the Aftermath.

<snip>

Full Article: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...scientology-expos-gets-season-2-at-a-e-986118

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Also, Tony Ortega posted about the show as well this morning:

<snip>
Remini, we hear, is going to try and push things this season with fewer looks into the past and more stories that are happening right now. So we wanted to get some ideas from our very knowledgeable readership: What are some of the Scientology stories you’d like to see Remini and Rinder tackle in their upcoming shows?
<snip>

Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2017/03/15/le...-the-aftermath-what-do-you-want-to-see-in-it/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Season 2?

Brilliant!!!

Somewhere in a dank musty Scientology course room there is an overwhelmed but determined OSA elite executive that is doing a clay demo of how to use tone 40 postulates to shatter ex-Scn critics like Leah.

At the end of class they will get up and tell their huge win that they are now totally certain that ex-Scientologists will never again be able to use TV shows and media to enturbulate this planet.

It will be the identical success story given by all of the previous OSA elite execs that learned how to use tone 40 postulates to shatter critical ex-Scn SPs like Leah--after which they themselves later blew and became critical ex-Scn SPs.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman haven't been coerced into signing Non-disclosure agreements with the Scientology crime syndicate, and they're willing to tell their stories, the truth would cause OSA incalculable damage.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Season 2?

Brilliant!!!

<snip>

At the end of class they will get up and tell their huge win that they are now totally certain that ex-Scientologists will never again be able to use TV shows and media to enturbulate this planet.

<snip>

Oops! You forgot something important...
And then they will all face a YUUGE poster of LRH and CLAP and yell "Hip Hip Hooray!"

:eyeroll:

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
A second season, that's great news. Despite the success of the first season, I wasn't certain at all that there would be a second season. It seemed conclusive that there would be one, but with scientology involved, who knows? Hard to explain, I'm paranoid regarding this matter and always ready for a bad surprise. When it's about scientology, over time I have become very pessimistic and distrustful of the media (e.g., will they cover something, and in which depth?) and the hopelessly corrupt (paid off, intimidated, "safepointed") US law enforcement in certain areas plus evasive, intimidated judges plus a nutty, religion-favoring and -adoring legislature. I'm always ready for a bad surprise, not only about scientology abuses but also about the journalism (or lack of coverage) and the "magical" inactivity of the police and the next fruitcake theocracy loving law or interpretation of laws, in the USA. I'm pessimistic so that it doesn't knock me down that much anymore when it comes.
(Fuck that judge of the Garcia case! I see why he had them make to try the scam "arbitration", but by now, to me, it is clear that he does what he does because he's a coward who doesn't want to take on scientology. This judge will not ever decide in their favor. I do not, for a second, believe that it is all sort of inevitable because of judicial matters and that with another judge, meanwhile, there couldn't have been another decision, e.g. "scientology, your "arbitration" is just a scam, make it real or give them back their money"!)
One can only hope that at least with the media (except Tony Ortega, Paulette Cooper and others ofcourse), the time of "omerta" is over now, and the feeding frenzy has started and the coverage won't stop. Cultberry - soo juicy! :p
Hopefully the ever more negative public opinion (and outrage), including from religious people now, eventually will motivate police and judges to overthink their cowardly personal interpretations (!) of the implications of that "religious" tax exemption (e.g., "uhh... religion... hmm, better don't touch!"). Only then things are going to change.
I'm not even talking of the IRS revoking tax exemption, which, ofcourse, would help tremendously. Not going to happen, not anytime soon.
Oh my, here I rant on such a happy thread. End of rant... :ohmy:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh ..luv it! :happydance:

Making stock of pop-corn! :drama:
(warning..asthma inhalers to be out of stock next summer)

All that talk in the last episode about "things we're doing with the show now, that we can't talk about...yet" - I bet it's the Danny Masterson allegations and Leah's involvement in exposing them, and the LAPD's mishandling of the case and many others related to Scientology. I can't WAIT - love my Hurricane Leah!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
All that talk in the last episode about "things we're doing with the show now, that we can't talk about...yet" - I bet it's the Danny Masterson allegations and Leah's involvement in exposing them, and the LAPD's mishandling of the case and many others related to Scientology. I can't WAIT - love my Hurricane Leah!

That could be part of it. They've got LOTS of material to choose from though. Mike and Leah have received THOUSANDS of letters/emails since the show ran and continue to get them. Every day.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I'd like she covered 4 issues

1) the Appolo era..with the disgusting torture of small kids and their parents on the love boat by the creepy sociopath pervert...
2) the money hidden in outshore havens (How much money the cult has extorqued to ppeople) disguised as a ''mission into time'' with professor [STRIKE]Indian Jones [/STRIKE] L Ron Hubtard and his youth crew.
3) The true nature of $cientology: An intel gathering mafia lunatic cult (OSA Guardian office), disguised as a religion, using info to blackmail people and trap then in their web as slaves for the next billions of years..
4) the rpf and the rpf's rpf (including the beautiful wonders of Happy Valley resort for small kids to grow and florish)

Until exposing this cult only remains about current scene, disconnection, money racket, and nobody digs deeper downits fundations. ..it will remain a religion in the mind of people..a weirdo abusive ''religion'' in public's mind.

But we know it is not....the ''tech'' is just a front store...

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
I'd like she covered 4 issues

1) the Appolo era..with the disgusting torture of small kids and their parents on the love boat by the creepy sociopath pervert...
2) the money hidden in outshore havens (How much money the cult has extorqued to ppeople) disguised as a ''mission into time'' with professor [STRIKE]Indian Jones [/STRIKE] L Ron Hubtard and his youth crew.
3) The true nature of $cientology: An intel gathering mafia lunatic cult (OSA Guardian office), disguised as a religion, using info to blackmail people and trap then in their web as slaves for the next billions of years..
4) the rpf and the rpf's rpf (including the beautiful wonders of Happy Valley resort for small kids to grow and florish)

Until exposing this cult only remains about current scene, disconnection, money racket, and nobody digs deeper downits fundations. ..it will remain a religion in the mind of people..a weirdo abusive ''religion'' in public's mind.

But we know it is not....the ''tech'' is just a front store...

Hana Whitfield would be a great guest.
What if she could get David Mayo!!
How about someone who can tell about the Superpower Rundowns.
How about Bent Corydon???

All my stuff is out of date. The old regime. S'cuse me.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Good ideas! :)

However, I don't think that Bent could do it. (but he could allow use of the former Mission building)
My understanding is that he got hush money from CofS in the late 1980s.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Yes Phenon :yes:

Hana Whitfield
I too would like Bent Corydon

She knows lot of pertinent event concerning who was Hubabrd in the real life... hubbard on the Appolo, small chid abuses and certainly money sailed in off shore heavens.

I wouldn't be surprised though that some people protest...
Because there is still acceptable truths , and not accepptable truths...to tell about $cientology

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Last night I was watching the CSI channel (Crime Scene Investigation). There was a program about the Peoples Temple cult followed by one about the Children of God cult followed by Leah Remini and Scientology and the Aftermath.

It's nice to see Scientology has established its true place in today's society.

Terril park

Sponsor

Your story re being asked to give a PC thorazine is old but
only posted on obscure message boards to date to the best of
my knowledge. Why not ask Leah and Mike if they're interested.

JustSheila

Crusader
David Voorhees. Gary Jacobs, former OSA and former MAA AOLA.

No, Terril. :no:

It is a criminal felony act and requires supporting documentation to be aired, something Pheno does not have. That is different from personal testimonies, which is what have been aired so far.

It would leave Pheno open to harassment without proving anything. She doesn't need that.

phenomanon

Canyon
Good ideas! :)

However, I don't think that Bent could do it. (but he could allow use of the former Mission building)
My understanding is that he got hush money from CofS in the late 1980s.

If he did, he certainly deserved it. But what I thought happened was he retained the ownership of his property there in Riverside.
His book, "Madman or Messiah"would indicate that he was not silenced.