What's new

Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Willy Rice, Pastor of Calvary Church in Clearwater, Florida, congratulates Leah Remini and Mike Rinder for their Television Critics Award win for Scientology and the Aftermath.

https://twitter.com/WillyRice/status/894250510982795264

kTWN5HV.png

Youtube - 2017 Television Critics Association Awards Winners - Leah Remini
[video=youtube;Kil1-Xa99k8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kil1-Xa99k8[/video]

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

We are so lucky to have Leah in our corner ... I'm never worried that she may say something weird, she always seems to know exactly how to deal with any question, the lady is brilliant.

:yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Leah Remini Argues That Scientology Isn't A Religion

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on Aug 8, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwwU14W3ug

When Colbert was questioning Leah as to why Scientology isn't a real religion she asked him:

(Cross-posted from comments section at the Bunker)

J. Swift 3 hours ago
Remini: Have you seen ‘1984’?

Colbert: Yeah.

Remini: OK, would you call that a religion?

Colbert: Uh, no, that’s a, that’s a fascist regime that crushes the face of a man forever underneath a hobnailed boot. That’s what it’s described as, yeah.

Remini: Exactly.

L. Ron Hubbard: HCO POLICY LETTER OF 15 AUGUST 1960
DEPT OF GOVT AFFAIRS

....The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins. There is no overt in bringing good order.​

That quote from L. Ron Hubbard would look great on a billboard in Clearwater, preferably within sight of the Clearwater City Hall. :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Youtube - 2017 Television Critics Association Awards Winners - Leah Remini
[video=youtube;Kil1-Xa99k8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kil1-Xa99k8[/video]

Brilliant!

Leah has truly become the cult's worst nightmare. And it just keeps getting worse!

HELPFUL TIP TO CULT: Clay Demo why this tech works better than yours: "Live by the celebrity, die by the celebrity!"

Hey cult, your celebrities are supposed to give you "PR AREA CONTROL", what happened? Hey cult, your movie/TV stars are supposed to "SAFEPOINT" the media, what's up with that?

Hey cult, your celebrity shills are supposed to blow the doors off the Ideal Orgs, with people trying to rush in, not out!

The make-it-go-right cult seems to only know how to make-it-go-PTS (Potentially Troubling Schadenfreude)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
.<snip

<snip>

Leah has truly become the cult's worst nightmare. And it just keeps getting worse!

<snip>

If the "PTS/SP Tech" as developed by Hubbard worked or the CoS had actually created just one OT, Leah and Mike would have been completely caved in, shattered to the point where they couldn't act causatively.

That they were successful to the point of winning a TCA Award, receiving 2 Emmy Nominations, and getting a Season 2 from the A&E Network just demonstrates that Scientology's "tech" is fraudulent.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
ATTENTION :

Tonight at 9pm Los Angeles, probably 6pm New York Time, a Leah Remini *NEW* show airs which is part of Season 2.

A&E airing re-runs starting at 6pm and the *NEW* show at 9pm

THETANS IN YOUNG BODIES

Season 2 Episode 1.

Ex Scientologists Leah remini and Mike Rinder continue their mission to expose and give voice to the victims of Scientology practices,. Mirrian and Saina, two women raised togethers in Scientology's now defunct Cadet Org, share heartrending stories of abandonment and sexual abuse. With Leah's moral support, they both take a courageous step towards achieving justice.

(Photobucket isn't letting me grab the original link.)

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
ATTENTION :

Tonight at 9pm Los Angeles, probably 6pm New York Time, a Leah Remini *NEW* show airs which is part of Season 2.

A&E airing re-runs tarting at 6pm and the *NEW* show at 9pm

THETANS IN YOUNG BODIES

Season 2 Episode 1.

Ex Scientologists Leah remini and Mike Rinder continue their mission to expose and give voice to the victims of Scientology practices,. Mirrian and Saina, two women raised togethers in Scientology's now defunct Cadet Org, share heartrending stories of abandonment and sexual abuse. With Leah's moral support, they both take a courageous step towards achieving justice.

(Photobucket isn't letting me grab the original link.)
According to TV Guide, the episode tonight (i.e., 8/8/17) is an Enhanced Episode from Season 1: Merchants of Fear.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/leah...aftermath-the-conversation-continues/1097518/

LowqwQP.png

According to the Deadline article, the premiere of Season 2 is a week from today on Tuesday, 8/15/17:

http://deadline.com/2017/07/premiere-date-leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath-1202132218/

I believe this is correct.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
According to TV Guide, the episode tonight (i.e., 8/8/17) is an Enhanced Episode from Season 1: Merchants of Fear.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/leah...aftermath-the-conversation-continues/1097518/

LowqwQP.png

According to the Deadline article, the premiere of Season 2 is a week from today on Tuesday, 8/15/17:

http://deadline.com/2017/07/premiere-date-leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath-1202132218/

I believe this is correct.

Yes the new season hasn't begun yet.

I was expecting to see a new show today but realized quickly that it was footage from last season.

But, I couldn't stop watching it (2nd time) and loved it just as much as the first time I saw it. The entire 2 hours! LOL

The message and people are profoundly humanistic and of this world--just so good. The production craft and editing is out of this world storytelling! It's emotionally very moving, too (damn you Len, you got me again, my brother!!!!! LOL) Cathartic, Illuminating, Enlightening!

I love everyone who was on the show, everyone who created the show and all the brave and visionary people that are helping make it such a huge success.

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
Leah Remini Argues That Scientology Isn't A Religion

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on Aug 8, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwwU14W3ug

I think that was her best TV guest appearance so far (for the limited amount of time she had). She handled herself perfectly! And Colbert, he pushed out of the indifference zone slightly, which was good. His people have to consider all sorts of details about repercussions and future guests, etc., so I think he did great too. In fact, I think he purposely called it a faith so she could rebut it. They go over these things beforehand.

Anywhoo, BRAVA!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
But, I couldn't stop watching it (2nd time) and loved it just as much as the first time I saw it. The entire 2 hours! LOL

The message and people are profoundly humanistic and of this world--just so good. The production craft and editing is out of this world storytelling! It's emotionally very moving, too (damn you Len, you got me again, my brother!!!!! LOL) Cathartic, Illuminating, Enlightening!
Ditto all that. :thumbsup:

Mostly I wanted to see Len Zinberg. Len, you're the man. Massive props to you all over again!

I also enjoyed your recent podcast interview on CGS. Really captivating. Can't wait for part two to get posted.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

While I'm not at all a fan of 'global government', I would like to see a federal investigation AND also an investigation at the United Nations level as well.

If the FBI raided CoS tomorrow and shut them down INT Management would just move operations over to Columbia or some other friendlier jurisdiction, and continue in their attempt to 'clear the planet'.

Scientology, just like the Ebola virus, is an international problem, and needs to be addressed at that level.

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
It's baaack! :happydance:

From Hollywood Reporter, published a few hours ago:

i don't know if I'm going to get nailed to the cross or publically flogged in the town square by ex-scientologists for saying this but here goes: First and foremost I highly praise Leah Remini for exposing the horrendous atrocities committed by certain individuals from the highest of the hierarchy calling themselves "Scientologists" and my heart sincerely goes out to those many who have been hurt or harmed by them...but I strongly feel that Leah and those working with her need to clearly discriminate between the Good Scientologists and what is good about Scientology itself (the basic truths and principles) and those evil wrongdoers who abuse and misuse the technology and policies and contaminate Scientology, by which doing so give the Church a terrible not totally truthful image. If I may use the Catholic Church as an analogy: We all know that there are catholic priests who are pedophiles who have harmed young men both physically, emotionally and mentally. ...but their disgusting actions DOES NOT mean that the entire Church itself is evil and bad. To condemn the entire Catholic Church and Catholicism because of the wrongful actions of a few is simply NOT just or fair to the many good catholic priests who are goodhearted and well intentioned. There are many Catholics who are hypocrites as there are many who are good people. It would NOT be right to condemn them ALL because of the few rotten apples in the basket. Likewise there are many so called "Scientologists" who in the name of Scientology commit terrible crimes and overts against their own members and families and THEY are the ones who should be brought to accountability for their actions.

BTW, I was in SCN since 1968 and joined the SO in 1971 until 1981 when I routed out of the SO (from the RPF) amidst the turmoil going on between Mission Holders and upper SCN management. There are many basic principles that I still use that I learned from Scientology like: using the dictionary to look up words I don't know or fully understand (I was NEVER taught that in my entire school life!)what comprises Communication and the ARC Triangle, the 8 dynamics, ethics and the conditions, the axioms. These and so much more that LRH gave to us which are good, fundamental truths - NOT harmful in any way, but in the hands of an evil intentioned wrongdoer calling his or herself a "Scientologist" can be abused and mis-applied to harm others. So by all means Leah continue the great work exposing the worst culprits but please give some credit where credit is due for that about Scientology which is NOT wrong or bad. ALL comments both pro or con or in between are welcome. Just expressing my opinion here.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
i don't know if I'm going to get nailed to the cross or publically flogged in the town square by ex-scientologists for saying this but here goes: First and foremost I highly praise Leah Remini for exposing the horrendous atrocities committed by certain individuals from the highest of the hierarchy calling themselves "Scientologists" and my heart sincerely goes out to those many who have been hurt or harmed by them...but I strongly feel that Leah and those working with her need to clearly discriminate between the Good Scientologists and what is good about Scientology itself (the basic truths and principles) and those evil wrongdoers who abuse and misuse the technology and policies and contaminate Scientology, by which doing so give the Church a terrible not totally truthful image. If I may use the Catholic Church as an analogy: We all know that there are catholic priests who are pedophiles who have harmed young men both physically, emotionally and mentally. ...but their disgusting actions DOES NOT mean that the entire Church itself is evil and bad. To condemn the entire Catholic Church and Catholicism because of the wrongful actions of a few is simply NOT just or fair to the many good catholic priests who are goodhearted and well intentioned. There are many Catholics who are hypocrites as there are many who are good people. It would NOT be right to condemn them ALL because of the few rotten apples in the basket. Likewise there are many so called "Scientologists" who in the name of Scientology commit terrible crimes and overts against their own members and families and THEY are the ones who should be brought to accountability for their actions.

BTW, I was in SCN since 1968 and joined the SO in 1971 until 1981 when I routed out of the SO (from the RPF) amidst the turmoil going on between Mission Holders and upper SCN management. There are many basic principles that I still use that I learned from Scientology like: using the dictionary to look up words I don't know or fully understand (I was NEVER taught that in my entire school life!)what comprises Communication and the ARC Triangle, the 8 dynamics, ethics and the conditions, the axioms. These and so much more that LRH gave to us which are good, fundamental truths - NOT harmful in any way, but in the hands of an evil intentioned wrongdoer calling his or herself a "Scientologist" can be abused and mis-applied to harm others. So by all means Leah continue the great work exposing the worst culprits but please give some credit where credit is due for that about Scientology which is NOT wrong or bad. ALL comments both pro or con or in between are welcome. Just expressing my opinion here.

Welcome!

The RPF was originated by LRH and is standard technology. So is the RPF's RPF, Type III incarcerations, Disconnection, coerced abortion, breaking into government offices, gang stalking, financially bleeding people dry, SP witch hunts, etc.

Your analogy to the Catholic Church breaks down unless their current official policy is to practice pedophilia. Now if we are talking about the Inquisition then that would work.

"Good Scientologists" are not informed or selectively dismissive of actual LRH policy and advices. I'd also add that they probably do not understand the extent of LRH's lifting of other people's work.

When LRH says that "What is true for you, is true for you", does that mean you are free to seek out opposing points of view and establish your own opinions about Scientology or does it mean that you are free to believe in Scientology without the nagging doubts caused by opposing opinion?