What's new

Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This first episode of Leah's/Mike's second season of "AFTERMATH" is something that is going to stay with and haunt Scientology forever. Yes, the heartbreaking and devastating story of two perfectly lovely young girls who were serially molested by high ranking Scientology staff members. And how the "church" attacked and terrorized them for their entire lives to prevent the crimes from becoming known.

And the terror ("fair game") campaign continues to this very day with the "church" creating hate websites to attack the victims.

There are certain crimes that Scientology has committed that are so indelibly heinous that they cannot be "erased". Just a few examples of that would be:

--The FBI raids and resulting prison sentences for Scientology's top 11 mg't executives including Mary Sue Hubbard.

--The Paulette Cooper story

--The Lisa McPherson story

--The stalking, kidnapping, imprisonment and beatings of staff members at the Int'l headquarters.

This story of Miriam and Saina will never be buried or forgotten by non-Scientologists and the media around the world. Never.

It doesn't matter how much hate or lies the "church" spews out in a desperate attempt to win the public over. Let's take a look at what the Church of Scientology is doing TODAY to try and bury this tragic story.

For many MONTHS, COB and the highest echelon on Scientology management have been plotting to ambush the two child-victims of serial sexual molestation at the hands of high ranking Scientologists. It wasn't enough that they suffered through a nightmarish childhood while the "church" coldly turned their backs to a child's desperate cry for help.

No. That wasn't enough for Scientology. They then began to terrorize these children to prevent them from ever talking about it.

This is not "old history". They are still trying to terrorize them. Today!

So, Scientologists have been preparing for this story breaking. COB and other top Scientology goons actively went out to solicit and recruit Scientologists to go on camera and attack these courageous victims and the whistleblowers (Leah Remini/Mike Rinder) that brought their story to light.

Think of it for one brief moment. Uniformed Sea Org members going out and looking for any Scientologists they can convince to participate in these abhorrent hate videos. To publicly attack, terrorize and shame the victims once again!

How does the face of evil look. It's not the nightmarish meme of Hitler or Manson. It's a young blond-haired parishioner who cheerfully goes in front of the camera to spread the most vicious propagandized "Big Lies".

This is a moment of reckoning for anyone who might be on the fence or trying to decide whether Scientology could possibly be as evil as its victims claim.

It is a vital learning moment for the world. Let's break it down to see how Scientology tries to infect the world with its toxic insanity. It is formatted, below, so that anyone can easily see the shockingly obvious "TELLS" of Scientologists who are taught/trained how to lie.

They are, as always, horrifically bad liars. These are actual screen captures of Scientology's desperation, frozen in time so that any decent human being can see and understand what is really going on in this sociopathic cult. There are only two (2) notable micro-expression "tells" this loyal Scientologist manifests; closing her eyes every time she lies and/or the creepy smirk of "duper's delight".

I have purposely not embedded the cult's video on this thread. It can be viewed over on the newest front-group hate website called "STAND", on twitter. Here is the verbatim text of this short attack video:

"We've been friends a long time and
we've been pretty close lately
and we go on hikes together and
talk about everything and
when I met with her last she didn't mention anything
And I personally feel like
Mike Rinder and Leah Remini
definitely got to Saina and Miariam
and are using them as like little puppets.
And I think they are getting them to say
exactly what they want them to say
And I feel very sad for
Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands."

NOTE: Although many of the following look like identical expressions, I assure you they are not. Each is a micro-expression captured at different moments, as noted by the running dialogue being close captioned/subtitled in the lower frame.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.29.54%20PM_zpsdvbh7eba.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.30.10%20PM_zps4okebqz1.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.30.32%20PM_zpsst0urtlr.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.31.42%20PM_zpsnjuwvo0a.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.14%20PM_zps10ypvvkf.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.32%20PM_zpscgurabun.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.50%20PM_zpsbq1rovyv.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.33.41%20PM_zps8mqtzqeb.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.34.07%20PM_zpsonb7no14.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.34.45%20PM_zps2pbbdgid.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

INADVERTENT RHETORICAL CONFESSIONS & TELLS OF A CULT SHILL:

talk about everything[SUP]1[/SUP] and
when I met with her last she didn't mention anything[SUP]2[/SUP]
And I personally feel[SUP]3[/SUP] like
definitely[SUP]4[/SUP] got to Saina and Miariam
and are using them as like little puppets[SUP]5[/SUP].
And I think[SUP]6 [/SUP]they are getting them to say
[SUP]7[/SUP]
And I feel very sad for
Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands[SUP]8[/SUP]."

[SUP]1[/SUP] Obviously you did not "talk about everything". Get a copy of the police report and the pedophile's ethics/pc folders.

[SUP]2[/SUP]
She didn't mention it because your cult intimidated, threatened, overwhelmed, ordered and terrorized her into silence. But obviously she ultimately did mention it or you would not have been recruited by your cult to make a hate video attacking the victim.

[SUP]3[/SUP] You personally feel? This is suddenly about you and your feelings? No, that's Scientology. What's real to you is not real in reality.

[SUP]4[/SUP] Definitely? So, how does that work? In the first part of the sentence you have a "feeling"--but in the last part, it was changed to "definitely". Definitely what? Definitely a feeling?

[SUP]5[/SUP] If you ever rise above your cult-induced coma, one day you will shockingly discover the truth about WHO exactly is "being used like a little puppet". It's a very frightening cognition, you may wish to close your eyes again.

[SUP]6 [/SUP] You "think"? A victim courageously testifies and you then hope to nullify their shocking first-hand facts by what you "think"?! Nobody cares what you think. Only you "think" your thoughts are saving the planet.

[SUP]7[/SUP] Hey, remorseless cult shill, want to debug your bogged case? Try this listing question: "Who or What is getting you to say what they want you to say?"

[SUP]8[/SUP] So, the courageous victim "fell into the wrong hands" when they sought out honest/honorable whistleblowers, the media and police--in order to somehow stop systemic pedophilia in Scientology? Can you show us your Floating Needle when you felt total certainty that pedophiles were the "right hands"?

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Fuller House Star Candace Cameron Bure Shows Support for Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.

CBN News: Candace Cameron Bure Shows Support for Leah Remini's Anti-Scientology Reality Show

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017...or-leah-reminis-anti-scientology-reality-show

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

08-16-2017 Mark Martin

Fuller House star Candace Cameron Bure showed support this week for actress Leah Remini and her show "Scientology and the Aftermath."

Bure retweeted Remini's Tuesday tweet, "Your support has made it possible for more people to come forward. We thank you. #scientologytheaftermath"

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is disgusting that the cult would make a video of their friends trying to discredit them. No responsibility taken AT ALL for what befell these women when they were children while under their 'care'. That is despicable.

What they should have responded was "We are shocked and dismayed and are taking action..." -- Seems they will never take responsibility for their actions and therefor ensure their ultimate demise by continuing to abuse people and denying responsibility for their acts.

JustSheila

Crusader
I just finished watching Season 2, Episode 1. It was difficult to watch, heart-wrenching.

Saina had some astounding pictures of the ranch. Thank you, Saina. :heartflower: The documentation was amazing. What brave young ladies!

Miriam and Saina did a great job and should be proud of themselves for their courage and integrity. :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is a hard-hitting season. That this pervert child-molester was kept at the ranch and kept on staff after the reports is criminal. No, that's too soft of a word. Vicious, malicious and sick. :angry:

The LA police better step up their game. That was only the first episode... the pressure will only increase from here.

Terril park

Sponsor

This first episode of Leah's/Mike's second season of "AFTERMATH" is something that is going to stay with and haunt Scientology forever. Yes, the heartbreaking and devastating story of two perfectly lovely young girls who were serially molested by high ranking Scientology staff members. And how the "church" attacked and terrorized them for their entire lives to prevent the crimes from becoming known.

And the terror ("fair game") campaign continues to this very day with the "church" creating hate websites to attack the victims.

There are certain crimes that Scientology has committed that are so indelibly heinous that they cannot be "erased". Just a few examples of that would be:

--The FBI raids and resulting prison sentences to top Scn management, including Mary Sue Hubbard.

--The Paulette Cooper story

--The Lisa McPherson story

--The stalking, kidnapping, imprisonment and beatings of staff members at the Int'l headquarters.

This story of Miriam and Saina will never be buried or forgotten by non-Scientologists and the media around the world. Never.

It doesn't matter how much hate or lies the "church" spews out in a desperate attempt to win the public over. Let's take a look at what the Church of Scientology is doing TODAY to try and bury this tragic story.

For many MONTHS, COB and the highest echelon on Scientology management have been plotting to ambush the two child-victims of serial sexual molestation at the hands of high ranking Scientologists. It wasn't enough that they suffered through a nightmarish childhood while the "church" coldly turned their backs to a child's desperate cry for help.

No. That wasn't enough for Scientology. They then began to terrorize these children to prevent them from ever talking about it.

This is not "old history". They are still trying to terrorize them. Today!

So, Scientologists have been preparing for this story breaking. COB and other top Scientology goons actively went out to solicit and recruit Scientologists to go on camera and attack these courageous victims and the whistleblowers (Leah Remini/Mike Rinder) that brought their story to light.

Think of it for one brief moment. Uniformed Sea Org members going out and looking for any Scientologists they can convince to participate in these abhorrent hate videos. To publicly attack, terrorize and shame the victims once again!

How does the face of evil look. It's not the nightmarish meme of Hitler or Manson. It's a young blond-haired parishioner who cheerfully goes in front of the camera to spread the most vicious propagandized "Big Lies".

This is a moment of reckoning for anyone who might be on the fence or trying to decide whether Scientology could possibly be as evil as its victims claim.

It is a vital learning moment for the world. Let's break it down to see how Scientology tries to infect the world with its toxic insanity. It is formatted, below, so that anyone can easily see the shockingly obvious "TELLS" of Scientologists who are taught/trained how to lie.

They are, as always, horrifically bad liars. These are actual screen captures of Scientology's desperation, frozen in time so that any decent human being can see and understand what is really going on in this sociopathic cult. There are only two (2) notable micro-expression "tells" this loyal Scientologist manifests; closing her eyes every time she lies and/or the creepy smirk of "duper's delight".

I have purposely not embedded the cult's video on this thread. It can be viewed over on the newest front-group hate website called "STAND", on twitter. Here is the verbatim text of this short attack video:

talk about everything and
when I met with her last she didn't mention anything
And I personally feel like
definitely got to Saina and Miariam
and are using them as like little puppets.
And I think they are getting them to say
And I feel very sad for
Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands."

NOTE: Although many of the following look like identical expressions, I assure you they are not. Each is a micro-expression captured at different moments, as noted by the running dialogue being close captioned/subtitled in the lower frame.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.29.54%20PM_zpsdvbh7eba.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.30.10%20PM_zps4okebqz1.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.30.32%20PM_zpsst0urtlr.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.31.42%20PM_zpsnjuwvo0a.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.14%20PM_zps10ypvvkf.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.32%20PM_zpscgurabun.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.32.50%20PM_zpsbq1rovyv.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.33.41%20PM_zps8mqtzqeb.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.34.07%20PM_zpsonb7no14.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%201.34.45%20PM_zps2pbbdgid.png

They are footbullets. CO$ has its back against a wall. Nowhere for
it to go but continue its journey down.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

INADVERTENT RHETORICAL CONFESSIONS & TELLS OF A CULT SHILL:

talk about everything[SUP]1[/SUP] and
when I met with her last she didn't mention anything[SUP]2[/SUP]
And I personally feel[SUP]3[/SUP] like
definitely[SUP]4[/SUP] got to Saina and Miariam
and are using them as like little puppets[SUP]5[/SUP].
And I think[SUP]6 [/SUP]they are getting them to say
[SUP]7[/SUP]
And I feel very sad for
Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands[SUP]8[/SUP]."

[SUP]1[/SUP] Obviously you did not "talk about everything". Get a copy of the police report and the pedophile's ethics/pc folders.

[SUP]2[/SUP]
She didn't mention it because your cult intimidated, threatened, overwhelmed, ordered and terrorized her into silence. But obviously she ultimately did mention it or you would not have been recruited by your cult to make a hate video attacking the victim.

[SUP]3[/SUP] You personally feel? This is suddenly about you and your feelings? No, that's Scientology. What's real to you is not real in reality.

[SUP]4[/SUP] Definitely? So, how does that work? In the first part of the sentence you have a "feeling" but in the last part, it it "definitely". Definitely what? Definitely a feeling?

[SUP]5[/SUP] If you ever rise above your cult-induced coma, one day you will shockingly discover the truth about WHO exactly is "being used like a little puppet". It's a very frightening cognition, you may wish to close your eyes again.

[SUP]6 [/SUP] You "think"? A victim courageously testifies and you then hope to nullify their shocking first-hand facts by what you "think"? Nobody cares what you think. Only you "think" your thoughts are saving the planet.

[SUP]7[/SUP] Hey, remorseless cult shill, want to debug your bogged case? Try this listing question: "Who or What is getting you to say what they want you to say?"

[SUP]8[/SUP] So, the courageous victim "fell into the wrong hands" when they sought out courageous whistleblowers, the media and police to stop systemic pedophilia in Scientology? Can you show us your Floating Needle when you felt total certainty that pedophiles were the "right hands"?

I love your analysis. After reading her transcript in your previous post my thought was the cult shills were bribed into saying that pack of lies so they could get out of the RPF or lower ethics conditions or whatever. Or maybe threatened them with the RPF if they didn't act like good little scinetologists and do the video.

I saw the first episode. Very powerful and heart wrenching. Season one was great. Leah and Mike are outdoing themselves and Season 2 already is a blockbuster.

What a shitty thing those gals went through all in the name of protecting the cult.

HelluvaHoax!

They are footbullets.

CO$ has its back against a wall. Nowhere for it to go but continue its journey down.

Agreed!

Thank God that the most ABLE being in the universe (Hubbard) was not as ABLE as Hitler.

Otherwise there would be grinning Scientologists manning "Free Stress Tests" and handing out FSM selection slips in front of concentration camps.

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
- L. Ron Hubbard - Mankind's Greatest Friend

HelluvaHoax!

It is disgusting that the cult would make a video of their friends trying to discredit them. No responsibility taken AT ALL for what befell these women when they were children while under their 'care'. That is despicable.

What they should have responded was: "We are shocked and dismayed and are taking action..."

-- Seems they will never take responsibility for their actions and therefor ensure their ultimate demise by continuing to abuse people and denying responsibility for their acts.

Excellent point.

That whole "without remorse" concept comes directly from scripture. . .

THEORY

"Never regret yesterday.
Life is in you today
And you make your own tomorrow"

PRACTICAL

Never regret yesterday
Lies are in you today
And you make up your own acceptable truth tomorrow.

HelluvaHoax!

W.T.F.W.W.P.O?!!

Something at the very end of that first episode.

Mike Rinder appears for a few moments in a TEASER of coming episodes and spontaneously sort of blurts out something like:

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE WE PART OF?!!!!"

! LOL ! ! LOL ! ! LOL !

That is so hilariously, tragically, wonderfully, surrealistically true.

Perfection!

I absolutely love how he captured the entire zeitgeist of being an ex in only 7 words. That's destined to become one of those memes like "Show me a fucking Clear!!" (Jason Beghe)

ps: WTFWWPO? is the perfect answer/response to the question WTFWWPO?

HelluvaHoax!

In that longggggg post I put on this thread, listing out all the cult's inconsistencies/contradictions in that AFTERMATH pedophilia episode, I got so lost in the quantity of lies/misdirection, I completely forgot to include the actual and original reason I was writing that that post in the first place. LOL.

I remembered to post the part about how the SO mom proudly reported that she divorced the pedophile father in '98 when she learned about the sexual abuse. And I remembered to post the part about how the daughter was forced to work with the pedophile again in 2001.

But, I forgot to put the third (and best) part of it! Or worst part, actually. Luckily, Aaron-Levin Smith is tweeting about all this and, whoa, there it was!!! Thanks for that, Aaron!

Very definitely worth taking a look at:

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%2011.49.14%20PM_zpsdkom3tg2.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-16%20at%2011.47.45%20PM_zpsvl3uda2r.png

ALSO: CommunicatorIC started a really good THREAD giving other stuff from Aaron about the backstabbing "friend" that made a hate video vs the molestation victim.

Here's the link to the DIVA GUSTAVSON THREAD.

Some of that developing info might be good to cross-post on this thread.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I love your analysis. After reading her transcript in your previous post my thought was the cult shills were bribed into saying that pack of lies so they could get out of the RPF or lower ethics conditions or whatever. Or maybe threatened them with the RPF if they didn't act like good little scinetologists and do the video.

I saw the first episode. Very powerful and heart wrenching. Season one was great. Leah and Mike are outdoing themselves and Season 2 already is a blockbuster.

What a shitty thing those gals went through all in the name of protecting the cult.

Good post!

Against my better judgment I am going to describe some other scenario which might slightly mitigate the shill video. It is not my habit nor belief that Scientology should EVER be cut a break or be given the benefit of the doubt.

However, this incredibly stupid "friend" of the molested victim, might one day have her own story to tell--because Scientology is an equal-opportunity victimizer. Therefore, using my own embarrassing wealth of experience, in Scientology, I am going to just hypothecate a scenario which may be as likely as anything else.

It does not vindicate or let anyone off the hook for the pathological campaign of terror that Scientology management ran on these two innocent victims of childhood sexual abuse. But it may serve to illustrate how Scientology goons manipulate people.

OSA GOON
Hi, thanks for coming in for this briefing.

VIDEO SHILL
Wow, where is everybody?

OSA GOON
It's just a briefing for you. A very special VIP
briefing where you could really help Scientology
and Ron and COB to handle a 4th dynamic situation.

VIDEO SHILL
Me?

OSA GOON
Yes, you have been chosen because of your unique
knowledge and experience. Listen carefully, because
there have been some bad hats that infiltrated
the Sea Org. Their master plan was to commit
horrific crimes and then to blow. After that they
would allow the crimes to leak and Scientology
would catch hell from the SP media and SP psychs
who have been plotting to destroy us for decades.

VIDEO SHILL
Oh my God!

OSA GOON
Yes, our enemies were driven completely insane
by our unprecedented expansion, so they have resorted
to desperate tactics--sort of a last ditch effort to destroy
the bridge to total freedom--mankind's only hope!

VIDEO SHILL
I can't believe it. But what can I do, I'm just
a young girl. I mean, I'm not even on staff!

OSA GOON
Right now you can do more than any staff member
or even any Sea Org member. I have received a
confidential briefing from COB and he stated that
you are the terminal that has the power to help us
turn back these vicious attacks.

VIDEO SHILL
(blushing)
Wow, COB said that about meeeee?!
Amazing! What would i need to do?

OSA GOON
Well, a friend of yours, who is now a declared SP, is nattering
and claims she was sexually molested. We are pretty sure that
none of that ever happened and there is very compelling
evidence in her PC and Ethics folders that she was
PDH[SUP]ed[/SUP] and implanted with false memories.

VIDEO SHILL
I can't even believe what I'm hearing!!

OSA GOON
That girl was your friend in cadet school. She
has been kidnapped by blown SPs Leah Remini
and Mike Rinder, two of the biggest criminals
in the history of Scientology. They have vowed
to destroy Scientology and deny all mankind
the wins and miraculous gains from the tech.

VIDEO SHILL
I hate them so much for that!

OSA GOON
Good. Your former friend is appearing on their TV
show and it is seen by millions of people. She is
claiming horrible criminal sexual abuse. Whether it
happened or it didn't is not really the issue. Because
the person she accused of abusing her was sec
checked, assigned a lower condition and they took
total responsibility for whatever did or didn't happen.
In other words, there is NO SIT in present time. We
can either let them attack us and destroy our PR image
as the most ethical people on the planet or we can do
what Ron says, fight back and attack.

VIDEO SHILL
But how can we stop that show from ever
going on the air. Nobody must hear these
insane accusations.

OSA GOON
Exactly. I am asking you to do a brief interview
on camera where we ask you for things you know
to be 100% facts. We can then use that and other
honest peoples' videos to dead agent this assault
on religious freedom and our church. As a matter
of fact the video cam is already running, so let's just
get the questions answered and you will have taken
responsibility to help mankind.

VIDEO SHILL
Wow, I feel honored and proud to be part of this!

OSA GOON
So, tell me about the last time you saw your friend
and whether she said anything about being sexually
molested. First tell me a little about how long you've
been friends with her, whether you're close and what
things you do together. Then go to what happened
the last time you saw her and whether she mentioned
anything about being implanted or PDH[SUP]ed[/SUP] or sexual
molested or anything. . .

VIDEO SHILL
Okay, well.....we've been friends a long time and we've
been pretty close lately and we go on hikes together
and talk about everything and when I met with
her the last time she didn't mention anything.

And that bold green section (above) is the verbatim quote she says on the dead agent video.

This may serve to illustrate how Scientology is able to-- "Make Lies, Make More Lies, Make Other People Lie So As To Make More Lies."[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]1[/SUP] "Make Money, Make More Money, Make Other People Produce So As To Make More Money." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

HOW PART I ENDS:

OSA GOON
So, tell me about the last time you saw your friend
and whether she said anything about being sexually
molested. First tell me a little about how long you've
been friends with her, whether you're close and what
things you do together. Then go to what happened
the last time you saw her and whether she mentioned
anything about being implanted or PDH[SUP]ed[/SUP] or sexually
molested or anything. . .

VIDEO SHILL
Okay, well.....we've been friends a long time and we've
been pretty close lately and we go on hikes together
and talk about everything and when I met with
her the last time she didn't mention anything.

And that bold green section (above) is the verbatim quote she says on the dead agent video.

PART II:

What happens if, later that same day, the dead-agenting VIDEO SHILL girl has a crisis of conscience?

What happens if suddenly she is overwhelmed with doubts and regrets about what she has done? And with tears streaming down her face, she urgently calls her OSA handler.

[we join their conversation in progress]

VIDEO SHILL
..and it just hit me suddenly that maybe she
was sexually molested and just didn't mention
the last time I saw her while we were bowling!
And what if OSA is using me to dead-agent her,
that would be horrific! My God, what if she
was really a victim and now I am helping
attack and degrade her and victimize her again!
That is the most nightmarish thought I've
ever had--and I couldn't live with myself
if I knew that I was betraying and
terrorizing a good and decent
person, my friend!!!

OSA GOON
I need you to get your TRs in because we've
been all over this several times already.
I already r-factored you that it never
happened. But let's assume for one
moment that it's even possible that
the sexual molestations did happen.
Even in that scenario, we already
handled the pedophile and they
successfully completed their
ethics program with an
amends project to make
up the damage.

VIDEO SHILL
Wait.......whattttt???

OSA GOON
So, if that's true, the pedophile was totally
handled but there would still be a major 4th
dynamic flap if the public heard about this
incident which our church already took
total responsibility for. In this scenario
the so-called victim refused to do the
ethics program she was assigned
and she began committing high crimes
and suppressive acts by talking to
the media and police . Our religion could
be harassed and sued by lawsuits that
cost billions of dollars, besides the
catastrophic damage that would be
caused to planetary clearing. It could
set us back years or decades and we
might not handle the planet in time
before it blows itself up in a nuclear
holocaust, causing billions of innocent
people around the world to be killed.
And you and I and all our friends and
family and mankind itself would lose
our eternities. So, do you now
see that it is the greatest good for the
greatest number of dynamics that we
end her attacks on our religion now,
and deliver an effective blow to her
as our enemy, despite personal danger?

VIDEO SHILL
(suddenly brightens up and laughs)
LOL, wow, I hadn't see it that way!
I feel so blown out to help end this
threat to mankind! This totally
indicates, I am having the
biggest win and I feel
really good about it now!

And that's all there is to it in Scientology.

That's just how easily evil happens.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I just finished watching Leah's Aftermath, Season 2 Episode 1, talking with Mirriam and Saina. My heart goes out to Mirriam and Saina, they endured horrible abuses. The devastation and ruined lives, murders and suicides, myriad abuses and manipulations the $cientology cult inflicts is heinous almost beyond words. $cientology, it's always worse than you think it is.

:scnsucks: