What's new

Leah Remini's Scientology memoir Troublemaker is in at least 690 libraries

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wonder how long it'll be before the loyal $cibots start stealing them?

When I first got out - I went to a several Library's around the Globe to see if the Basics were in them. I was going to destroy them with black markers and put them in the Library trash cans and dumpsters. The Library beat me to it.:happydance: No Basics were in any Library's.

No worries about any Scientologist's doing anything except work, work, work and write up each other cuz no one is coming in. Besides - the Library's WILL replace them and know exactly what happened there if any Sciobots steal them. Thanks to "Hurricane Leah"! I love that woman!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When I first got out - I went to a several Library's around the Globe to see if the Basics were in them. I was going to destroy them with black markers and put them in the Library trash cans and dumpsters. The Library beat me to it.:happydance: No Basics were in any Library's.

No worries about any Scientologist's doing anything except work, work, work and write up each other cuz no one is coming in. Besides - the Library's WILL replace them and know exactly what happened there if any Sciobots steal them. Thanks to "Hurricane Leah"! I love that woman!

Right! Libraries don't just place books into circulation because a science fiction cult sends them a big box of books.

Many of them just get tossed into the dumpster, by the librarians. They tend to be pretty selective about what they'll add into their collection.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
- I went to a several Library's around the Globe to see if the Basics were in them. I was going to destroy them with black markers and put them in the Library trash cans and dumpsters. The Library beat me to it.:happydance: No Basics were in any Library's.

!

You do realize it's not cool to put on a public forum an actual prosecutable crime of destruction of property you "were going to do"? (But didn't get the chance.)

Just sayin'.....

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Right! Libraries don't just place books into circulation because a science fiction cult sends them a big box of books.

Many of them just get tossed into the dumpster, by the librarians. They tend to be pretty selective about what they'll add into their collection.

well, exactly. The arrogance is fairly unbelievable though, the idea that librarians are so stupid to simply put something on the shelves because it arrives in a box. Not sure about the US, but in the UK, librarians are quite well educated not to mention, um, knowing how to do a bit of research.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
You do realize it's not cool to put on a public forum an actual prosecutable crime of destruction of property you "were going to do"? (But didn't get the chance.)

Just sayin'.....

Good luck with that one....:whistling:

What and who are they going to do - say that I intended to destroy books the Library's threw out anyway? LOL

Guilty as charged sir. My BAD!
I have been a naughty little thetan

To make up the damage - I will take thirty lashes with a wet noodle :smack: