What's new

Leah's DA pack arrives at ABC Headquarters

Anonycat

Crusader
Members of the Church were seen on surveillance video dropping off documents attacking Remini as recntly as Tuesday at ABC headquarters.
[Photo of OSA approaching the reception desk at ABC headquarters]
2DF681D400000578-3297820-image-a-3_1446268990058.jpg

'Leah Remini has become what she once declared she never wanted to be known as: “this bitter ex-Scientologist.” As USA Today wrote, Ms. Remini is “as famous for being an ex-Scientologist as she is as an actress.” She needs to move on with her life instead of pathetically exploiting her former religion, her former friends and other celebrities for money and attention to appear relevant again.

'Sadly, bitterness and anger are common threads through Ms. Remini’s life. Rather than take responsibility for self-inflicted problems, she is quick to blame others. When her firing from The Talk erupted into a public embarrassment for her in 2012, we tried to help pick her up off the floor. But she treated everyone around her in a degrading, bullying manner. Her behavior was intolerable.

'Leah Remini knows the truth she conveniently rewrites in her revisionist history. The real story is that she desperately tried to remain a Scientologist in 2013, knowing full well she was on the verge of being expelled for refusing to abide by the high level of ethics and decency Scientologists are expected to maintain. Her repeated ethical lapses and callous treatment of others led to an ecclesiastical review which resulted in her being expelled. She now regurgitates the tired myths the Church has repeatedly debunked, circulated by the same tiny clique of expelled former staffers bitter at having lost the positions they enjoyed before their malfeasance and unethical conduct were uncovered. Ms. Remini is now joined at the hip with this collection of deadbeats, admitted liars, self-admitted perjurers, wife beaters and worse.

'Ms. Remini also continues her bizarre efforts to harass the Church of Scientology’s leader and his wife, whom Ms. Remini has been obsessed with for years. This culminated in her dishonest, fraudulent report filed in 2013 with the Los Angeles Police Department that was declared “unfounded” and closed within hours of it becoming public. When a person makes disingenuous reports to law enforcement -- wasting valuable resources needed to protect the public -- they are irresponsible and untrustworthy.

'Scientology is the only major religion to be founded in the 20th century and emerge as a major religion in the 21st century. The Church has grown more in the past decade than in its first 50 years combined under the ecclesiastical leadership of Mr. Miscavige, a visionary parishioners and Church staff hold in the highest regard for carrying out the legacy of the Scientology Founder through the renaissance the religion is now experiencing. Mr. Miscavige works tirelessly for the parishioners and their benefit and to aid millions through sponsorship and participation in global humanitarian initiatives and social betterment programs. The real story of the Church of Scientology, what it does, its beliefs and practices, is available at w w w dot scientology dot org.'

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-Leah-Remini-claims-Scientology-expos.html

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm surprised they left out "Baby rapists".

But they got "wife beater" in. Lol.....

Last edited:

ethercat

Cat in flight
This culminated in her dishonest, fraudulent report filed in 2013 with the Los Angeles Police Department that was declared “unfounded” and closed within hours of it becoming public. When a person makes disingenuous reports to law enforcement -- wasting valuable resources needed to protect the public -- they are irresponsible and untrustworthy.

http://narcononreviews.net/info/public-safety/

New Public Safety Documents Archive and Narconon Arrowhead Police Records

Narconon Public Safety Analysis and Fort Collins Police Records

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm surprised they left out "Baby rapists".

Can somebody get a Source on Jenna Elfman's Baby rape quote thing ?

Several times over the last few years, I have come across a quote that has been falsely attributed to me. Apparently, a no longer existing website, called the Daily Radar, stated that I had refused to sign something for a charity for the care of children with HIV and quoted me as saying “AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease."
Let me make this VERY clear:
I have absolutely no idea what charity event this is referring to and more importantly; I have NEVER said anything even resembling this statement.
This is a horribly hurtful and ridiculously untrue quote that I’m sorry I even had to repeat here. Not only would I never say such a thing, it is so scientifically untrue, it’s absurd. It’s like saying that clouds don’t reside in the sky. AIDS is obviously a horrible life and community-wrecking disease that rips millions of children’s and adult’s lives out from under them and needs to be eradicated from the cultures of the world that it destroys.
It saddens me to think that anyone had thought for a second that I had said or even thought any such thing.
Thank you,
Jenna Elfman

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Can somebody get a Source on Jenna Elfman's Baby rape quote thing ?

https://www.tmz.com/2006/06/13/when-elfmans-explode/

http://gawker.com/180473/jenna-elfman-attacks-man-in-glib-t-shirt

A snip from the latter:

Jenna Elfman Attacks Man In Glib T-Shirt

TMZ reports on a Sunday incident in which one of Scientology's second-tier celebrity adherents fiercely lashed out at a man whose t-shirt glibly called into question the sexual preference of two of her religion's higher-profile champions:
Indie film director John Roecker tells TMZ he was walking to his car with a female friend in LA's trendy Los Feliz neighborhood last Sunday when he was approached by a shirtless man and a tall blonde. "Hey, man, you're making fun of my religion," said the stranger angrily.

More at 2nd link.
Edited to add archived esmb thread on the topic: http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-21871.html

Anonycat

Crusader
Since I chose to live a life free of television, I waited to see 20/20 on YouTube. I thought Leah was graceful and yet honest. She could have easily "Gone all Beghe", and with very good reason. She didn't raise her voice, which shows great poise. One the the high points for me, was she outed Xenu. To me, this is HUGE. This is the first celebrity to do this. Now news reporters won't have to get the cold shoulder, or lied to when asking about Xenu. What did she say? It's some "crazy shit"? Just spectacular.

ge7hrv9-jpg.252203

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
funny they don't send some skinny cute receptionist to deliver that... lol, gotta keep those in the orgs attracting young horny fellows (which is ironic because later you find out scientologists are sexually inhibited, and if you're not you're written up)

i like how in the interview they're like, uh isn't talking trash about an ot7 bad advertisement for scientology?

everything they do is footbullets

Anonycat

Crusader
funny they don't send some skinny cute receptionist to deliver that... lol, gotta keep those in the orgs attracting young horny fellows (which is ironic because later you find out scientologists are sexually inhibited, and if you're not you're written up)

i like how in the interview they're like, uh isn't talking trash about an ot7 bad advertisement for scientology?

everything they do is footbullets

YES! The interviewer caught the irony! She spent millions of dollars taking cult classes and gave 2.5 million to the IAS, spent 30 years of her life, and now they say she's bad. So it doesn't seem to improve much in a person, by their own standards!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
https://www.tmz.com/2006/06/13/when-elfmans-explode/

http://gawker.com/180473/jenna-elfman-attacks-man-in-glib-t-shirt

A snip from the latter:

TMZ reports on a Sunday incident in which one of Scientology's second-tier celebrity adherents fiercely lashed out at a man whose t-shirt glibly called into question the sexual preference of two of her religion's higher-profile champions:
Indie film director John Roecker tells TMZ he was walking to his car with a female friend in LA's trendy Los Feliz neighborhood last Sunday when he was approached by a shirtless man and a tall blonde. "Hey, man, you're making fun of my religion," said the stranger angrily.

More at 2nd link.
Edited to add archived esmb thread on the topic: http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-21871.html

Thanks, that's always a great story to laugh and reflect upon how otherwise normal people can be turned into babbling idiots and frothing fanatics, simply by "applying the tech" that L. Ron Hubbard taught them.

Noticed a couple new things (highlighted red, below) in the TMZ reportage this time:

Roecker says Jenna repeatedly said "What crimes have you committed?" and began screaming at Roecker, "Have you raped a baby?" as motorists on Los Feliz Boulevard drove by in snarled traffic.

Roecker says it appears that Bodhi Elfman prepared to take a swing at him, but thought against it.

Bizarrely, Roecker also says that the Elfmans had a young, twenty-something male companion with them whom they continually instructed to move away and cover his ears whenever references to Xenu were made.

Roecker says this is not the first time he has worn a t-shirt that has provoked similar reactions from fellow devotees of L. Ron Hubbard like Juliette Lewis, Lisa Marie Presley, and actor Hal Ozman, who worked on 'Dawson's Creek' with none other than a certain Katie Holmes. Sources at the Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre say Roecker is no stranger to them. Several non-celeb parishioners have also complained about Roecker's t-shirts.

Bodhi Elfman's rep Jenni Weinman tells TMZ that according to Bodhi "He was out for a Sunday stroll with his wife, when some guy walks by with a t-shirt on, very prominently attacking his religion. Words were extended and Bodhi and Jenna were personally attacked for their beliefs. As they went about their business, the guy continued to try to illicit negative responses from the both of them. As they walked away he continued to scream propaganda and hate at them. Apparently he spent all Monday calling the press to promote himself."

The Xenu (ear-covering) part is really hilarious! LOL

But, better still, the professional Elfman spokesman (Jenni Weinman) never once denied the "Have you raped a baby?!" insanity. Normally they just lie and hope nobody will fact check. But, for some out-tech reason, they only tried to ignore it while attacking the guy with the evil t-shirt.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ogy-expos.html

'Leah Remini has become what she once declared she never wanted to be known as: “this bitter ex-Scientologist.” As USA Today wrote, Ms. Remini is “as famous for being an ex-Scientologist as she is as an actress.” She needs to move on with her life instead of pathetically exploiting her former religion, her former friends and other celebrities for money and attention to appear relevant again.

'Sadly, bitterness and anger are common threads through Ms. Remini’s life. Rather than take responsibility for self-inflicted problems, she is quick to blame others. When her firing from The Talk erupted into a public embarrassment for her in 2012, we tried to help pick her up off the floor. But she treated everyone around her in a degrading, bullying manner. Her behavior was intolerable.

'Leah Remini knows the truth she conveniently rewrites in her revisionist history. The real story is that she desperately tried to remain a Scientologist in 2013, knowing full well she was on the verge of being expelled for refusing to abide by the high level of ethics and decency Scientologists are expected to maintain. Her repeated ethical lapses and callous treatment of others led to an ecclesiastical review which resulted in her being expelled. She now regurgitates the tired myths the Church has repeatedly debunked, circulated by the same tiny clique of expelled former staffers bitter at having lost the positions they enjoyed before their malfeasance and unethical conduct were uncovered. Ms. Remini is now joined at the hip with this collection of deadbeats, admitted liars, self-admitted perjurers, wife beaters and worse.

'Ms. Remini also continues her bizarre efforts to harass the Church of Scientology’s leader and his wife, whom Ms. Remini has been obsessed with for years. This culminated in her dishonest, fraudulent report filed in 2013 with the Los Angeles Police Department that was declared “unfounded” and closed within hours of it becoming public. When a person makes disingenuous reports to law enforcement -- wasting valuable resources needed to protect the public -- they are irresponsible and untrustworthy.

'Scientology is the only major religion to be founded in the 20th century and emerge as a major religion in the 21st century. The Church has grown more in the past decade than in its first 50 years combined under the ecclesiastical leadership of Mr. Miscavige, a visionary parishioners and Church staff hold in the highest regard for carrying out the legacy of the Scientology Founder through the renaissance the religion is now experiencing. Mr. Miscavige works tirelessly for the parishioners and their benefit and to aid millions through sponsorship and participation in global humanitarian initiatives and social betterment programs. The real story of the Church of Scientology, what it does, its beliefs and practices, is available at w w w dot scientology dot org.'

This is an excellent example of a paranoid cloistered mindset. What kind of professional Public Relations firm or religious organization talks like this?

It smacks of frantic desperation.

I think we can assume that given the high profile nature of this matter that this statement wasn't released without careful review by David Miscavige, and so therefore, it could be taken almost as a personal letter to Leah and as an emotional response to her query about the whereabouts of his wife Shelly Miscavige.

Gib

Crusader
Members of the Church were seen on surveillance video dropping off documents attacking Remini as recntly as Tuesday at ABC headquarters.
[Photo of OSA approaching the reception desk at ABC headquarters]
2DF681D400000578-3297820-image-a-3_1446268990058.jpg

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-Leah-Remini-claims-Scientology-expos.html

snipped from the article:

"'Scientology is the only major [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] CULT to be founded in the 20th century and emerge as a major [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] CULT in the 21st century. The [STRIKE]Church[/STRIKE] CULT has grown more in IN MONEY ALTHOUGH MEMBERSHIP IS SHRINKING the past decade than in its first 50 years combined under the ecclesiastical leadership of Mr. Miscavige, a visionary parishioners and Church staff hold in the highest regard for carrying out the legacy of the Scientology Founder through the renaissance the [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] CULT is now experiencing. Mr. Miscavige works tirelessly for [STRIKE]the parishioners and their[/STRIKE] HISSELF benefit and to aid [STRIKE]millions[/STRIKE] HISSELF through [STRIKE]sponsorship and participation[/STRIKE] HARDSELL in global humanitarian initiatives and social betterment programs THAT JUST AREN"T TRUE. The real story of the Church of Scientology, what it does, its beliefs and practices, is available at [STRIKE]w w w dot scientology dot org[/STRIKE] ESMB, MIKE RINDER BLOG, BOOKS WRITTEN BY EXMEMBERS, DOCUMENTARIES, ETC'"

My corrections in red.

Anonycat

Crusader
This is an excellent example of a paranoid cloistered mindset. What kind of professional Public Relations firm or religious organization talks like this?

It smacks of frantic desperation.

I think we can assume that given the high profile nature of this matter that this statement wasn't released without careful review by David Miscavige, and so therefore, it could be taken almost as a personal letter to Leah and as an emotional response to her query about the whereabouts of his wife Shelly Miscavige.

Yes, the mention of Miscavige really stood out for me, too. The letter has stepped into liable, saying that she's obsessed with harassing them. All she did was ask where his wife was.

I think the media just rolls their eyes at this crap that gets printed by the cult after someone speaks out. They've seen it over and over. They were all thrown out for being horrible. Now they are bigots looking for attention. Yeaaah, right.

Jump

Operating teatime

The irrepressible, eloquent and incisive JSwift has written an alternate piece on David Miscavige. You be the judge as to which is the more truthful.

I hope he doesn't mind me copying his excellent piece here from Mike Rinder's blog:

(I did a quick rewrite of the hit piece on Leah to correct OSA’s errors)

David Miscavige has become what he once declared he never wanted to be known as: “the dramatizing wholetrack SP who singlehandledly destroyed the Church of Scientology after Ron died.” As NSA Today wrote, Mr Miscavige “is as famous for being a malicious coward as he is for physically assaulting everyone in his immediate sphere.”

David Miscavige needs to move on with his life instead of pathetically blaming Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Alex Gibney and others for his untreated mental illness and violent behavior. Miscavige needs to stop shaking down and extorting Scientology parishioners for money to fund his lavish style and expensive campaigns of revenge against imaginary enemies. Miscavige really does think the Martians are after him.

Sadly, bitterness and anger are common threads through Mr. Miscavige’s life. Rather than take responsibility for self-inflicted problems, Mr. Miscavige is quick to blame others. When Mr. Miscavige was called to be deposed in the Rathbun v. Miscavige case, he hired 22 lawyers to argue that the Sea Org doesn’t exist and that his rank as Captain means nothing.

This outright lie erupted into a public embarrassment for Miscavige. Monique Yingling tried to help pick him up off the floor but he was too drunk and treated everyone around him in a degrading, bullying manner. His behavior was intolerable.

David Miscavige knows the truth he conveniently rewrites in his revisionist history. The real story is that Miscavige was always a terrible Scientologist and should have been declared an SP in 1982. However, he blackmailed and threatened Pat Broeker and then, over the years, destroyed anyone who was a threat to his dictatorship.

Miscavige’s repeated ethical lapses and callous treatment of others go unpunished by any ecclesiastical review because Scientology’s system of justice is meaningless and impotent when it comes to Miscavige. The overweight 315 pound IJC Mike Ellis has heart problems and is too much of a Miscavige bootlicker and toady to even dare to question Miscavige. Likewise with Linda Hamel.

Miscavige now regurgitates the tired lies that the Church of Scientology is expanding like never before, this while he conceals his daily fraud, malfeasance, and unethical conduct. Mr. Miscavige is now joined at the hip with a collection of deadbeats, admitted liars, perjurers, and physically abusive Sea Org members who keep him in power out of sheer terror of the man.

Mr. Miscavige also continues his bizarre efforts to have his own father followed by private investigators. Indeed, Miscavige has been obsessed for decades with spending millions of dollars in Church funds to spy on, follow, harass, and intimidate those people he fears.

This culminated in his dishonest, fraudulent statement that he did not know the private investigators with the guns and silencer whom he had hired to follow his own father. When a person makes disingenuous statement to the media — wasting the public’s time — they are irresponsible and untrustworthy.

Scientology is the only Evil Cult founded in the 20th century to begin a serious implosion and massive loss of membership in the 21st century. Scientology has shrank more more in the past decade than in its first 50 years combined under the phony, demented, and bogus “ecclesiastical” leadership of Mr. Miscavige, a mad lunatic increasingly viewed with disgust and contempt by Scientology parishioners for working feverishly to destroy everything Mr. Hubbard had built.

When he is not hungover or otherwise frothing in an hysteria of rage, Mr. Miscavige works tirelessly to feed his insatiable narcissism and stages six events each year wherein this incurable megalomaniac demands 3-4 hours of continued and nonstop applause from his fearful and deluded followers.