Leak: Dianetics and Scientology 2011 Catalog Price List (UK + ANZO)

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Two offerings: The Dianetics and Scientology materials catalog for Holiday 2011, including price lists, for ANZO and the UK.

The UK one is a simple 4 page price list and order form while the ANZO edition is a massive 76 page booklet and goes into much detail of the items.

Screenshots and Downloads:

Edit: Since the UK one is only 4 pages I decided to embed all 4 pages here

UK (High-res PDF) - http://www.mediafire.com/?qd3a1ws3c3t191u

catalog2011uk.jpg

catalog2011ukpg2.jpg

catalog2011ukpg3.jpg

catalog2011ukpg4.jpg

ANZO (76 page PDF) - http://www.mediafire.com/?i73gc27ox8ie87o

Front page:

catalog2011anzo.jpg

Sample page:

catalog2011anzopg15.jpg

I cannot stress how ridiculously expensive this crap is, DMSMH for $40AUD ?!?! The Church of Scientology has learnt nothing over the years and continues to grab for profits and price their crap out of the range of ordinary people.

The profit margins become even more obscene when you consider SCN likes to tout they have the largest all-digital printing plant in the world (or whatever silly claim it is) and they are using Seaorg slave labour to produce the items. $40 for Dianetics? I wouldn't be surprised if it cost them $4.

Note: The ANZO edition does not give prices to the package collections but you can work out the prices by adding up the components, or just look at the UK catalog which has the prices (in Pounds).

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I want LRH's tree/photo. How much?

Yeh, I was thinking...wow...what a unique picture of a tree.....my god Ron was so OT, and so professional at everything he did.
I'm sitting here listening to his famous composistions, while flicking thru his wonderful photography, during which I'm glancing at his biography and his activities and awards as a nuclear physicist, pilot, world war II hero and humanitarian.
I wish I could photograph a tree like that, but oh yes, I'm not OT like our Ronny boy, just a regular degraded being, low on the tone scale, but I do have the chance the read all about Ron and his wonderful life, full of achievements.

Oh, just one question Ron, how many children did you have, and how manay times were you married?
How many of your kids are practicing $cn'ists?
What, do you mean, that this is Entheta.......I'm only asking...
OK, ok.....yes...I will write up my OW's str8 away.
Sorry, about that!
What you mean I'm in treason?
Okay, I'm on my way to the ethics officer already , Sir...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You'd think they could get their address right by now. The postcode of SH is RH19 4JY not RJ19 4JY. I still remember that from 30 years ago.

But I like the toll-free number: 00-800-808-8-8008. I assume that is a legit number.

Oh, it's not, but almost. They give the UK phone number as 0044... and the correct way of giving the country code in an international number is +44... .

Paul

cyan

Patron
I think the most telling thing about this is that the Special Offers and Books & Lectures pages use a Star Trek font.

Seriously? I thought they were trying NOT to look like a sci-fi series.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
You'd think they could get their address right by now. The postcode of SH is RH19 4JY not RJ19 4JY. I still remember that from 30 years ago.

But I like the toll-free number: 00-800-808-8-8008. I assume that is a legit number.

Oh, it's not, but almost. They give the UK phone number as 0044... and the correct way of giving the country code in an international number is +44... .

Paul

That's one way of making sure no-one can get in touch then! LOL

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors

Paul
C'mon you guys, stop giving them a hard time and look beyond the obvious ...

The zeros represent a ... er ... circle. Circle, that's right. And a circle has no beginning or end, just like infinity and ... yes, that's it ... an eight turned on its side looks like the symbol for infinity ... and that makes this phone number an "O.T." phone number, because it represents infinity, and an O.T. actually is infinity and when you dial the number it will take an infinity to get it to work, because it doesn't exist ... and things that don't exist have no mass, no space, no wavelength, and no other shit (whatever Ron said) ... so that makes the phone number a theta phone number and because you criticized it - you must be Suppressive Persons and you need to be handled the way Ron says. What does he say again ... ?

... and the postcode thing - the mistake said "RJ" which matches "Ron's Journal" so that is a theta mistake, which makes you suppressive, blah blah blah etc etc.