What's new

Leak e-mail - 48 hours ultimatum for some Clearwater OTs

Recent e-mail leak. 48 hour Clearwater ultimatum. Get in or get punished.

24 August 2009

To: Solo NOTs Auditor

HCO SUMMONS

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

You have been off the level for some time. From the records we have, there is no reason why you aren’t back on the level.

You are hereby summoned to return to Flag and report to Ethics to sort this situation out.

You have 48 hours to report to Flag.

If you live in Clearwater you have to report to Flag upon receipt of this summon.

LRH SAYS IN HCO PL FALSE REPORTS:

“If a person is told to report to HCO or something is supposed to be delivered to HCO and does not arrive, recognize the circumstances as a WITHHOLD and, like any auditor, finally achieve compliance or call a Committee of Evidence.” –LRH

Alfonso – Dir I&R FSO

Rae also posted this later in the thread.

This was originally sent out from the Flag Office's mailing address with the subject line "OPEN! FROM PUBLIC OFFICER FSO @ FSC WUS - RE:120 TO GO". To ensure everyone gets the message, it is being resent from the Flag OTC's mailing address.

WE ARE DOING THIS!!!
120 TO GO!!

So far we have booked about 80 OTs to go to Flag out of the 200 target. We
have another 120 to go before the end of September. A lot to do!!!

That means EVERYONE outflowing, communicating, contacting, handling,
calling, going door to door, originating and talking to the people you
know to go OT now. This is an all hands action and the above is REALLY
what will make the difference to make the target.

Here is the direction on what we need from you:

1. We are having a meeting on Friday at LA Org at 7:00pm. This is
MANDATORY for every OT VII and OT VIII. Roll call will be taken. This is a
coordination/production meeting. Everyone is expected to attend and be accounted for. You will get some hatting and
data on how we are going to pull this target off and make this happen (if you haven't
gotten a product by then we'll help you get this done).

2. This has NEVER been done before and the OTs in WUS are going to make
this happen. This is going to take alot of create and you are ALL needed on this. You need
to outflow and come up with ideas, originate, create and REALLY forward the message that Los
Angeles is getting 200 OTs to Flag this September. SPLURGE ON IT!

3. Call or come to the Flag office before Friday if you need names or help
with the person you are handling to go to Flag.

Everyone at Flag is watching you, the OTs in the WUS, and I am sending
DAILY reports to Flag on the progress made and where we stand.

Email confirming your attendance to the meeting on Friday and what
products you have gotten so far. Looking forward to hearing from you.

ML, Public Officer FSO

Pressure time...

Last edited:
Slappy is getting the Kool-Aid ready, it's time for the OTs to final visit Ron's space ship

davidmiscavigecultldr.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I hope someone gets to post the email soon. Then it will show up in Google and lead to ESMB or WWP, so any frantic churchies can get some friendly help.

Paul

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
FOOTBULLETS ?

It seems that he is starting to shoot himself somewhere above his foot !

This is likely a blessing in disguise, as those not committed will be forced to

show their true position.

This will in time lead to a full mutiny, as it has or almost has in Australia.

I fear for the good Freezoners, though.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Why do you feel for FreeZoners? There's nothing to fear. If Miscavige shoots self in foot, it actually benefits the FZ.

Mystic

Crusader
Oh wonderful news. This Miscavige person (I'll assume for the moment he is a 'person' in that he appears to be operating a body) is definitely on the Wham-a-Clam side of the opposing forces. Right On, Davey! Keep up the good work. Keep pushing 'em out of your cult and we'll keep welcoming them to freedom.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm really glad I got out when I did. It must be miserable for those who are still in. And can you imagine being a staff member who has to enforce this? The pressure is building . . .

-TL

I'm really glad I got out when I did. It must be miserable for those who are still in. And can you imagine being a staff member who has to enforce this? The pressure is building . . .

-TL

Unfortunately the people who need to get away from the insanity of Scientology the most are the ones too messed up by Scientology to just walk out the door and leave.

ThisIsIt

Patron with Honors
Over 2 years ago, I got an email inviting me to a SUNDAY SERVICE and a MANAGEMENT BRIEFING at the local ORG. The email was pretty demanding, so I wrote back and asked why such a harsh approach. :confused2:

The reply I got was amazing.:omg: I was already pretty much decided that it was over at that time.:yes: Then came the email. I was told that I was part of the "62 percent" who were not connected up confronting the scene. I was not being part of "the team". :no:

Here is a quote from that email:

" I am going to gradiently apply HCOPL Ethics Review until all CLEARS and OTs in the field either cognite and get on board, or receive a GOLDENROD so the rest of us will know who is and who isn't a Scientologist that forwards the aims of SCN in a real and active way."

And it went on and on. :whistling: Of course, it ended with "maybe we can even help you".:ohmy:

Well I considered it a threat and obviously it did not create the desired effect.:no:

Never did get the GOLDENROD.:nervous: NOT!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Equally luckily, the more Scientology is enforced, the less justifications people have for it's insanity "work". This pressure will force more out the door.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One result of a "stand up and be counted" ultimatum is that it ends up with a count.

If this thing gets pushed through (please, please . . .) there will have to be a definite, written-down definition of where the line is between on-board Scios and rejects. Then at last we can all say, or at least we can when someone in the know defects, "Now there are 7,836 real CofS Scientologists on the planet" or whatever. And that will be the end of the 8 million or whatever the official figure is these days.

Paul

Equally luckily, the more Scientology is enforced, the less justifications people have for it's insanity "work". This pressure will force more out the door.

It's not all bad news, at least they will be able to claim they are the most spacious cult on the planet with over 20,000 square feet of space per member.