What's new

Leak e-mail - 48 hours ultimatum for some Clearwater OTs

Rae

Patron with Honors
Has anyone confirmed that this e-mail exists ???
if it originated with 'Pooks', then it is probably a "false-flag" orperation.

False Flag are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. ~Wikipedia

Go suck an egg. I've received just about every email that Pooks posts on ESMB in my own inbox. Who are YOU???

Terril park

Sponsor
Got a phone call on my very private mobile phone from CoS this week. They do not have my number. Haven't had any calls for 10 years on any of my numbers and they have no address on me either (promo-free zone!)

But OUT OF NOWHERE, a cheery Scn called me from an ANON tel number and asked if it was me, by name. I said yes, who is calling? They only wanted to get my correct address they told me. I got off the line telling them that I was on another call. The Tao of unsolicited calls.

But.......somebody I know very well (family or close friend) must have been pressured to give my number to them. I never give it out. Somebody ratted me out to the thought police. Probably, I am guessing, part of the "product recall" of OT VII's.

What's it all about, this threatened JUSTICE ACTION I wondered...

Hmmm, the purpose of ethics is to "GET TECH IN"

Translation: The purpose of ethics is to get bodies and money in.

Again, probably skip tracing software using social security no.

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
0jx4tdx0-200.jpg

Dammit, now I want some chicken. Popeye's, not KFC (too greasy).

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
We are declared goldenrodded official SPs. Our family and friends have been getting tons of promo, invitations and e-mails in the past few months. Our elderly grandfather was in tears because he got mail for his wife of over 50 years who died 18 years ago. She hated scientology and did not live to see us get out. Our entire extended family hates what scientology did to break up our family and are very upset to be getting mail from them.

The only place the cult could have gotten the names and addresses was from our Life History forms. Why are they sending this crap to relatives of declared SPs?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
We are declared goldenrodded official SPs. Our family and friends have been getting tons of promo, invitations and e-mails in the past few months. Our elderly grandfather was in tears because he got mail for his wife of over 50 years who died 18 years ago. She hated scientology and did not live to see us get out. Our entire extended family hates what scientology did to break up our family and are very upset to be getting mail from them.

The only place the cult could have gotten the names and addresses was from our Life History forms. Why are they sending this crap to relatives of declared SPs?

When you belong to the Group that has a Monopoly on the Only Workable Tech for Life your arrogance knows no boundaries, particularly if you are young and totally indoctrinated.

Teenage SO members KNOW that anything they do that gets the word out is greatest good.

And, if they keep their stats up, they get to not get abused so much by their seniors.

When you're in that environment, it's very easy to grab anything that may be a stat and run with it.

We tried for years to get the several mailings sent to my wife and I at no less than five different addresses handled and finally managed to stop the local ANZO mailings going to my wife's relatives.

We never did stop the overseas ones - I can only put that down to the power of being upstat if you are on Addo or CF and in the SO somewhere.

The sooner this sad cult implodes, the better for all concerned.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
We never did stop the overseas ones - I can only put that down to the power of being upstat if you are on Addo or CF and in the SO somewhere.

It's been discussed on ESMB in detail before, if you want to search for it. It comes down to it being a suppressive act to contract the mailing list of an organization. What happens if a thousand duplicates and ask-offs and old addresses are taken off the list is that the stat goes down. Of course it was a false stat before, and everyone concerned knows this, but no-one wants to stick their neck out and go through all the ethics shit involved in correcting the back stat for months. It's easier to just continue the lie.

With that said, some Addresso people are industrious and do care, and try to do the job as best they can.

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Has anyone confirmed that this e-mail exists ???
if it originated with 'Pooks', then it is probably a "false-flag" orperation.

False Flag are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. ~Wikipedia

That's total bullshit. I have never known Pooks to post something that was false.

And I don't even know why people are surprised about this. The arm twisting stuff has been going on forever.

The basis of Scientology registration is HARD SELL. Remember????

Does anyone recall the "Mandatory Briefings" for public in PAC with some bogus reason given for them that were actually for the purpose of recruiting people into the SO? Where they shut and manned the doors so the public couldn't leave?

And that was decades ago.

Public have been threatened with ethics for not doing what DM wants for years. I know that there were public who had their OT Eligibility threatened or even removed for not going to Int events.

Not to even go into the IAS regging stuff. Talk about enforcement. :no:

The most unbelievable thing I find is that people would not find this to be totally believable.