What's new

LEAK: Independent Scientology Mike McClaughry Ron's Org Excalibur Correction List

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I would like to know how come it seemed necessary to expose list corrections of Excalibur / BTS handling etc at great length? for what purpose ? curious to know training done under?
Among other things, so people can make rational informed decisions whether to get involved in something, such as Ron's Org, based on all of the relevant facts, as opposed to what you may choose to disclose and withhold. To prevent bait and switch sales tactics. To expose beliefs that many would conclude are insane.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can possibly shed some light here. Around 13 years ago
Virginia had taken ownership of COSI yahoo forum. [Church
of Scientology investigations] With her exemplary moderating style
she had reduced membership from 124 or thereabouts to 13.
I was a member as was Alan Walter, Joe and Birgitta
Harrington. Near the demise of this forum Alan had posted words
to the effect that he'd stand around near Flag and collect BTs.
It was probably done to wind up and take the piss out of the
McClaughreys. If so it was successful.

Sometime after Virginia asked publically if anyone Had any
dirt on Allen. OSA must have thought it was a birthday card from
the Queen and shortly afterwards Virginia posted from an
anonymous source lurid sex blood and malfeasance re Alan.
Whoever sent the data refused to identify themselves or as I
recall say more. I told Virginia she owed Alan an apology as
the accused, per LRH, deserved to be faced by their Accusers.
She gave a piss poor apology. Her son Tom Rhodes who
briefly posted here said she'd never apologised for anything
prior to that.

Well Terril, it would seem that this wing of the FZ has moved on up, to greener pastures

where they, along with their spiritual teammates, can freely romp

and play right into the hands of David Miscavige and the Office of Special Affairs.

I must tell you in all candor, that between this, and Alanzo's ringing endorsement

of Paul's Robot, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about FZ tech.

By the way, I knew Ken Ogger in NY. - a genuinely kind person whose death was likely the result of Scientology foul play.

I also knew the Oracle, before she became a homo novi.

She was a sweet, tough kid, but you wouldn't know it judging by her love letters to Tony Ortega.

What unhanded part(s) of their case(s) do you suppose accounts for their wrong targeting of ESMB, Emma, Tony Ortega, et al?

Who handles red tags in the FZ, anyway?

Marty?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I would like to know how come it seemed necessary to expose list corrections of Excalibur / BTS handling etc at great length? for what purpose ? curious to know training done under?

Why not????

It's important for one to know what sort of mind\mental processes he\she will be exposed to :confused2:

Anything to hide????
Anything in there embarrassing???
Anything occult????

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I must tell you in all candor, that between this, and Alanzo's ringing endorsement

I'm not a FZer. When I posted on FZ boards back in 2004 or so they thought I was a horrible squirrel. I agreed with Terril not to post about my Robot in order to keep the peace there.

Alanzo posted what I quoted back in 2007. His ideas may have changed in the past nine years: mine certainly have.

By the way, I knew Ken Ogger in NY. - a genuinely kind person whose death was likely the result of Scientology foul play.

There's a lot posted on ESMB about his suicide. I don't remember OSA OSA OSA coming anywhere near being established as a main factor in it.

Paul

Hypatia

Pagan
I'm not a FZer. When I posted on FZ boards back in 2004 or so they thought I was a horrible squirrel. I agreed with Terril not to post about my Robot in order to keep the peace there.

Alanzo posted what I quoted back in 2007. His ideas may have changed in the past nine years: mine certainly have.

There's a lot posted on ESMB about his suicide. I don't remember OSA OSA OSA coming anywhere near being established as a main factor in it.

Paul

There are a lot of standard techies, so to speak, who are very intolerant. I find this ironic considering that no Freezoner or Indie can truly be called "a standard Scientologist". The most by-the-book FZ auditor is still breaking tech and policy by doing what he or she is doing.

I personally think that they should have been more receptive to you. Why the hell not a robot auditor?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul

Alanzo thanked you for his session and said he blew charge.

What do want to be called, then?

A practitioner of Hubbard-spew?

A loon is a loon is a loon. Some are starry-eyed and idealistic, some are bitter conspiracy theorists.
That they "perceive" anything redemptive in Hubbard's writings, is akin to praise of Hitler for his love of dogs.

Ken Ogger was a sweet guy, and from speaking with contemporaries of his, they firmly believe he was NOT suicidal. But you may be right about it.

There are curious deaths in Scientology and the F/Z, it seems.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
By the way, I knew Ken Ogger in NY. - .....
Ken Ogger was a sweet guy, and from speaking with contemporaries of his, .....
Are you talking about the late Ken Ogger aka "The Pilot" ?:

pilot02.jpg

I suspect that the grief about his missing/evicted imaginary space cooties must have driven him crazy:
http://www.sgmt.at/PILOT/MeetingKenOgger.htm

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Alanzo thanked you for his session and said he blew charge.

What do want to be called, then?

A practitioner of Hubbard-spew?

A loon is a loon is a loon. Some are starry-eyed and idealistic, some are bitter conspiracy theorists.
That they "perceive" anything redemptive in Hubbard's writings, is akin to praise of Hitler for his love of dogs.
I have found useful stuff in Scientology. Who knows who wrote it -- Hubbard said he did but there have been countless reports of others writing and researching stuff in Scientology and it getting falsely attributed to Hubbard. I certainly don't embrace the whole rotten pile that is labelled "Scientology".

I don't think of myself as a ____ (familiar label), whether politically, religiously, philosophically, or whatever. I have "Squirrel Extraordinaire" by my avatar as that would communicate well enough to exes, and it's not that important anyway.

Ken Ogger was a sweet guy, and from speaking with contemporaries of his, they firmly believe he was NOT suicidal. But you may be right about it.

There are curious deaths in Scientology and the F/Z, it seems.

From what I remember reading years ago -- it's probably somewhere on ESMB -- at the time of his death he had a few hundred bucks in cash, over $100k in credit card debts, NO source of income, all his credit cards maxed out and he couldn't get any more. He had been gaming the system and had got as far as he could. His mother was dependent on him and he had no income any more. His manner of suicide in his swimming pool (concrete block wired to his feet, hands free) had in the previous week been shown on TV (Sopranos?). There was no suicide note -- my thoughts on that were that he didn't want his body of work to be tarnished by the idea that its creator had suicided. Kinda like if I seemed to be stressed out and unhappy all the time it would reflect badly on PaulsRobot. The LAPD reported no evidence of foul play.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Well Terril, it would seem that this wing of the FZ has moved on up, to greener pastures

where they, along with their spiritual teammates, can freely romp

and play right into the hands of David Miscavige and the Office of Special Affairs.

Dunno which wing you refer to or who you refer to. The
Mclaughreys were mortal enemies of Alan Walter and his
concept of "spiritual team mates", a benign and loving concept.

Nor do I know who you consider played into the hands of DM
and OSA.

I, as I posted, was on the yahoo group COSI who ended up
being ruled by Virginia. This was around 7 years before
ESMB was created. The McClaughreys were the most fanatic
KSW enforcers ever on the FZ. They now claim they only
joined COS to investigate it and yet Mike became class 3
and GO and Virginia started OT 7. Milestone 2 are in
comparison rational people worth a hug. I apologize to them
for even making such a comparison.

Alan Walter, Joe and Birgitta Harrington [ the most
polite person on the net I've seen] and myself and many
others think Virginia McClaughrey is bonkers. Pooks may
add her views.

The McLaughreys wished to kick start FZ auditing and
training but having reduced their forum from 120+
to 13, this never got of the ground.

I spent 16 years doing this very successfully. A average
of 20 or so new contacts per month.

I also knew the Oracle, before she became a homo novi.

She was a sweet, tough kid, but you wouldn't know it judging by her love letters to Tony Ortega.

Had no idea you had any thoughts on fz TECH. You have gaps in your knowledge re the FZ. You are welcome to ask me questions and
read my paper I posted here.

I read all of Pilots posts. Am a fan.

The Oracle is one of the sweetest persons I know. When a
begger approaches her she always give's them something.
I'm honored to be her friend.

What unhanded part(s) of their case(s) do you suppose accounts for their wrong targeting of ESMB, Emma, Tony Ortega, et al?

Alanzo has never attacked me personally that I recall. Or
the FZ much. Many here have.

I'm a big fan of Emma.

TO has attacked Tony and has quoted things he said worth
questioning. She always has concerns about the welfare of
children as probaby her first priority. This is probably why
she lost favour here when she protested comments re
Pierre Ethier and problems with his son.

She is a poet and has great command of language and is
often very elliptical and difficult to grok. And I say that
as a friend of more than a decade.[/QUOTE]

Who handles red tags in the FZ, anyway?

If you have good contacts and are lucky there are excellent
contacts available.

"Red tags in the FZ"?

Maybe more accurate ARC breaks of long standing?

Failing that tell your story here. :)

Marty?[/QUOTE]

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have found useful stuff in Scientology. Who knows who wrote it -- Hubbard said he did but there have been countless reports of others writing and researching stuff in Scientology and it getting falsely attributed to Hubbard. I certainly don't embrace the whole rotten pile that is labelled "Scientology".

I don't think of myself as a ____ (familiar label), whether politically, religiously, philosophically, or whatever. I have "Squirrel Extraordinaire" by my avatar as that would communicate well enough to exes, and it's not that important anyway.

From what I remember reading years ago -- it's probably somewhere on ESMB -- at the time of his death he had a few hundred bucks in cash, over $100k in credit card debts, NO source of income, all his credit cards maxed out and he couldn't get any more. He had been gaming the system and had got as far as he could. His mother was dependent on him and he had no income any more. His manner of suicide in his swimming pool (concrete block wired to his feet, hands free) had in the previous week been shown on TV (Sopranos?). There was no suicide note -- my thoughts on that were that he didn't want his body of work to be tarnished by the idea that its creator had suicided. Kinda like if I seemed to be stressed out and unhappy all the time it would reflect badly on PaulsRobot. The LAPD reported no evidence of foul play.

Paul

We are each free to think of ourselves as we choose, or as our delusions dictate.

Ken Ogger was a sweet guy, and whether he was the victim of foul play by OSA, or driven insane by his "spiritual helpers, BT's, space-cooties...call them what you want, Scientology has his blood on its hands.

In the end, though, you're free to believe there's diamonds mixed in with that shit, and you're even free to wallow in it while the rest of us are free to laugh, cry, and hold our noses.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry Terril, but you've just exceeded my maximum download capacity for crazy.

We now return to our regular program...

Last edited: