What's new

LEAK: List of The Scientology Missions that make the most $$$

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
kelZbwg.jpg

vmu5WTi.jpg

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
In case anyone wondered: reports about BlackRob's death are pretty much exagerrated. :biggrin:

Welcome back! It's been a while. :)

On topic: I don't see Amsterdam or some Dutch mission (in case there are any :confused2: ) on the list.

Which pleases me. :thumbsup:

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
In case anyone wondered: reports about BlackRob's death are pretty much exagerrated. :biggrin:

Welcome back! It's been a while. :)

On topic: I don't see Amsterdam or some Dutch mission (in case there are any :confused2: ) on the list.

Which pleases me. :thumbsup:

LOL! Who thought i was dead?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
There was a Mission in our City but Scientology picked the "mission holder's" as the WHO :whistling:and the WHY:ohmy: Scientology wasn't expanding and shut it down.:thankyou::dancer::hifive::cheerleader::buzzin::buzzin::dance3::woohoo::party::giggle:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There was a Mission in our City but Scientology picked the "mission holder's" as the WHO :whistling:and the WHY:ohmy: Scientology wasn't expanding and shut it down.:thankyou::dancer::hifive::cheerleader::buzzin::buzzin::dance3::woohoo::party::giggle:

Per the standard Int Mgmt mandate of "No auditing is better than any auditing."

Paul

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
More like "Shut down any entity which does not send most of its cash flow to Int". They've also pretty much killed all field auditing.

Scientology turned itself into a paranoid monster that can't trust anyone cuz of what Scientology did and does to Scientology so it stops Scientology from being Scientology and therefore there is no Scientology. :duh:

It truly is an apparancy... a stage set that appears there is Scientology but when you go inside - no one trust anyone, they are not allowed to talk to you so you have large talking panels that deliver the hypnosis and then when someone talks to you finally - they ask you if you are from the CIA...

now what did Tubbs say about "CIA agents being everywhere?"

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul,

Why is New Delhi mission in the UK?

Crap, I thought those guys gained their independence in 1047(?)?

:nervous:

It has to do with where the "pioneers" for the cult's "expansion" into those areas came from iirc.

CLO UK and CLO ANZO have claimed various parts of Asia and Africa as their own simply because some FSM from either place went to these areas and started up a 'field practice" or some such there. Syd F started up most of the initial work in Taiwan, a woman from Sydney field started up stuff in Nepal and Japan was a combined effort from the Sydney orgs and AOSH ANZO iirc. So those countries "belong" to ANZO. Pakistan I think also falls under ANZO nominally as it was majorly "opened" by Itkhan Farouki (sp.?) a former CLO ANZO crew member.

India was "opened" by a Pom so it falls under CLO UK - there may have been some "support" from the CLO but it's usually minimal. But of course in true Hubbardian tradition, the management take all the credit and send any blame down to their juniors.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
So WUS has no missions at all?

Nope--not sure why they are not on this list, or if they don't have enough points, but there definitely are missions operating in WUS currently (stats too low to make list?).

BTW, for those not indoctrinated into the awful hell known as the Birthday Game, these are standings for that. The orgs (or in this case, missions) are awarded various points for the condition of various statistics in the organization. Everything is graphed, and you get points based on the slope of the line as being up, very up, etc. I'll spare the details. It is based on various statistics, such as well-done auditing hours. Gross income is only one of the stats.

The Birthday Game was hell for staff (at least for me). We would run around asking our public to 'play' and help us 'win' for the week. This started supposedly when LRH was asked one year what he wanted for his birthday and he said something like 'Boom the stats'. I don't remember the exact thing, as I've managed to remove that stupid scar from my brain. There were a few things written about it that we had to read quite a few times a year and a 'program' where all staff had to... oh man, never mind. Suffice it to say it was just another example of the idiocy of the drone machine.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is not likely to be a good indicator of the missions which make the most $$$ as the title suggests, or even real numbers expansion.

Sheila is correct this is the birthday game and points are mostly awarded by (up)-conditions..

Let's take the 1st place, 10th place and 20th place runners and give a tiny example, based only assumed numbers and then a person can see that a mission which was grossing $800/week at the beginning of the year long game might be making $2,400/week at the end and yet win 1st place over and org which started with a $6,000/week income and ending up with $13,000/week.

Lets say a NORMAL CONDITION stat..= A SLIGHT increase, = GRAPH SLOPE slightly UPwards wins one point
an AFFLUENCE CONDITION = a STRONG INCREASE..GRAPH SLOPE IS STRONGLY UPWARDS wins 5 points

In order to make this example tiny and not fully flushed out, I will leave out the POWER CONDITIONS points and penalty for down slopes which I can't remember..if there were any

Example with PURE prevarication....except the labels lol

---------------- Org-------- name of stat------ previous week------- this week.------..rough slope --------- rough CONDITION-------yields points----tally

Bodies In the Shop----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAN 15................. JAN 22------------------
Belleair ................................................... 10 ................. 11 ............. up ............... NORMAL ................ 1 ............... 1
New Delhi ............................................ 20 ......... 18 ............... down ............. DANGER ............... 0 .............. 0
Ravena ........................... .................. 2....... 4...... strongly up.................... AFFLUENCE ..........,.................... 5............. 5

PAID START-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN 22 ------- JAN 29---------------

Belleair............................................................. 2 ....... 3....... strongly up....... AFFLUENCE...... .............. 5............. 6
New Delhi........................................................... 5...... 6...... up...... .. NORMAL............. ........ 1.......... 1
Ravena ........................................................... 0....... 1...... strongly up........ AFFLUENCE .................... 5...... 10

$ FOR ALL STARTS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAN 29 -------- FEB 5--------------------------

Belleair ................................................................ 600...... 450..... down ...... DANGER ....................... 0 ...... 6
New Delhi ............................................................... 1500...... 1490...... down..... EMERGENCY.................... 0...... 1
Ravena ................................................................. 100..... 350 ...... strongly up...... AFFLUENCE............... .... 5....... 15

$ SENT UPLINES----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 5 ----- FEB 12--------------------------------

Belleair............................................................ 1000..... 1200..... up..... NORMAL..... .................... 1......... 7
New Delhi ........................................ .................... 900..... 910..... up ....... NORMAL....................... 1 .......... 2
Ravena.............................................. ............... 200...... 250..... up ...... NORMAL ......... .............. 1 ......... 16

STUDENT POINTS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 12 ----------- FEB 19---------------------------------

Belleair................................................................. 14,000..... 19,000..... up. strongly ....... AFFLUENCE............................ 5 .......... 12
New Delhi ........................................................... 18,000 ........ 21,000......... up...... NORMAL................. ......... 1........ 3
Ravena .................................................. ....... ...... 600 ...... 900....... up strongly ...... AFFLUENCE ........ 5.......... 21​

So in my example above for the few weeks given Ravena moves ahead of the others even though Ravena is tiny... and it could be the 1ST PLACE WINNER...perhaps having gone from 2 or 3 staff all the way up to 5 or 6 at the end of the game.LOL now that is clearing the planet...and !st Place winner of the year may well have made 100th the amount of Money compared to some other missions in the game..ed

PS sorry about the formatting, I really had very little clue how to make a table when I started this..or that this software had table capabilities.. ha ha

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ooh. I had forgotten about that Table facility. You can't do a COLSPAN type thingy but it's quite serviceable.

For example:

---------------- Org-------- name of stat------ previous week------- this week.------..rough slope --------- rough CONDITION-------yields points----tally

Bodies In the Shop----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAN 15................. JAN 22------------------
Belleair .................................................. . 10 ................. 11 ............. up ............... NORMAL ................ 1 ............... 1
New Delhi ............................................ 20 ......... 18 ............... down ............. DANGER ............... 0 .............. 0
Ravena ........................... .................. 2....... 4...... strongly up.................... AFFLUENCE ..........,.................... 5............. 5​

can become:

Bodies in the shop --- Jan 15 - Jan 22
Orgprevious weekthis weekrough sloperough CONDITIONyields pointstally
Belleair1011upNORMAL11
New Delhi2018downDANGER00
Ravena24strongly upAFFLUENCE55

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Bodies in the shop --- Jan 15 - Jan 22
Orgprevious weekthis weekrough sloperough CONDITIONyields pointstally
Belleair1011upNORMAL11
New Delhi2018downDANGER00
Ravena24strongly upAFFLUENCE55

MakeModelColorYear
FordCapriBlue1988

Phew! F*** that for a lark! This BB code is much less forgiving re. syntax than HTML tables innit Paul?