What's new

Leak: LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes".

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
:lol: "This content was removed at the request of Moxon & Kobrin."

I saw that when first read this thread.. But I did manage to find it someplace else..or something like it.. I don't remember where but when I am feeling better i will search my history if my iPad goes back that far bc it was well over a week ago.
Today I'm pretty useless.. It is almost 6pm and I didn't get out of bed until around 4pm.. Got a little too schwill'in last night with the Pinto Grigo.. I'll find it tomorrow of ot is out there..I've read soooo much all the sources blur together lol

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Oh I already agree with everything you said. I guess I'm just trying to break it down for my big debate one day with a $cion (kidding kinda but ya never know)
I hear people say things like "well you don't understand! He researched for years and almost died! He broke his back!".. Now I do understand & probably better than the person saying that since now I know what the PRO-cess and research method was...and I bet they don't :screwy:

Thank you for your reply!! It helps to read all perspectives.

If you know the stuff mentioned on this thread you know far more than the average $cilon. Remember these are BIG $ECRET$ that are only revealed slowly to them at great expen$e.

The $cilon you get into it with will have to go to "ethics" and be decontaminated. See, if they hear this "entheta" they have to be ritually:) purified to be allowed into the $cilon group again. Because they have sinned.

MissWog

I would say that you can only ever learn from those wh disagree with .
I've been pondering this sentence for the last half hour and I agree with the sentiment but I think I also learn from those I agree with bc they may have more to share that I don't know I agree with yet :questions: writing that kinda made my head hurt lol

But, I guess what I'm getting at it is I agree with many of you and you all just keep giving me more day-ta and references that I may not have found on my own. So you can learn from those you agree with too.. But I have a feeling you and I already agree on that :lol:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I saw that when first read this thread.. But I did manage to find it someplace else..or something like it.. I don't remember where but when I am feeling better i will search my history if my iPad goes back that far bc it was well over a week ago.
Today I'm pretty useless.. It is almost 6pm and I didn't get out of bed until around 4pm.. Got a little too schwill'in last night with the Pinto Grigo.. I'll find it tomorrow of ot is out there..I've read soooo much all the sources blur together lol

Oh good, ya survived! We was wonderin' how you'd be feeling today after you sort of vanished during natter last night lol (I know the feeling well!)

:cheers:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been pondering this sentence for the last half hour and I agree with the sentiment but I think I also learn from those I agree with bc they may have more to share that I don't know I agree with yet :questions: writing that kinda made my head hurt lol

But, I guess what I'm getting at it is I agree with many of you and you all just keep giving me more day-ta and references that I may not have found on my own. So you can learn from those you agree with too.. But I have a feeling you and I already agree on that :lol:
That is true too. I may need to rethink that.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I listened to this one last night. Woohoo & Boy Howdy! It's a straight-up classic of the Sci-Fi genre. At least from the Hubbard stuff I've heard this one has to be the quintessential introduction to noobies who want to know the true whackiness of $cientology. There may be other better examples but I have not heard them yet. I almost felt like putting on the theme from Star Wars as I was listening to this tape.

MissWog

I listened to this one last night. Woohoo & Boy Howdy! It's a straight-up classic of the Sci-Fi genre. At least from the Hubbard stuff I've heard this one has to be the quintessential introduction to noobies who want to know the true whackiness of $cientology. There may be other better examples but I have not heard them yet. I almost felt like putting on the theme from Star Wars as I was listening to this tape.
Hmmm... Good question! Is this a place to start??? Wow! I'm marinating on that.. Bc I am always looking for good stuff to have a strong impact with a first impression..us WOGS are so "believe in what ever you want" ..

Did you hear him talk about the "thing or some fella" that ruined the tape bc it decided to leave the room when MarySue turned on the recorder? LOL!

What did you think? Was he believing his own voodoo or was he scamming Mary Sue?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
http://www.mediafire.com/?2oyuvymjbxvyb7y

There you go!

EDIT: Bonus track alert.
mediafirea.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?2j2a3uf9d31y51o
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmbew2dwg2w1byf
http://www.mediafire.com/?7hyz23rqg0664st
http://www.mediafire.com/?19140x8dxj5a6js
http://www.mediafire.com/?zfx4s9hf3afbnv7
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ua4737gp6uh1f6
http://www.mediafire.com/?2oyuvymjbxvyb7y

Anonymous delivers . . . thanks Anonycat. I thought I had this one, at least I know I've heard it before, but couldn't find it on my system when looking for it recently. Nice to have it back in my library of crazy. I love how the lols start right from the kick off:

" . . . a tape recorded demonstration given in April of 1952 by L Ron Hubbard, exact day is unknown . . . "

. . . so much for ole fatso's eidetic memory and the workability of his various elementary processes for locating the exact time, place, form and event.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Hmmm... Good question! Is this a place to start??? Wow! I'm marinating on that.. Bc I am always looking for good stuff to have a strong impact with a first impression..us WOGS are so "believe in what ever you want" ..

Did you hear him talk about the "thing or some fella" that ruined the tape bc it decided to leave the room when MarySue turned on the recorder? LOL!

What did you think? Was he believing his own voodoo or was he scamming Mary Sue?

Probably, but I think she was fully invested to begin with anyway. Listening to it I realized how much they were co-dependent in supporting the construct of Hubbards delusions. It was interesting to hear MSH's voice, never had before.

Classic stuff.
:omg:

MissWog

. . . so much for ole fatso's eidetic memory and the workability of his various elementary processes for locating the exact time, place, form and event.
FML!! he was a year younger than my husband..oh this is totally gonna save the planet <insert the smiley of horrified>

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It's hard to say. I think with some things he knew he was lying, and with others he was "sincere" as explained below.

First, an example. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_(Scientology):
In August 1950, amidst the success of Dianetics, Hubbard held a demonstration in Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium where he presented a young woman called Sonya Bianca (a pseudonym) to a large audience including many reporters and photographers as 'the world's first Clear.' However, despite Hubbard's claim that she had "full and perfect recall of every moment of her life", Bianca proved unable to answer questions from the audience testing her memory and analytical abilities, including the question of the color of Hubbard's tie.
How on Earth did Hubbard get himself into this position of making an utter fool of himself? How did he not know that her capabilities would be so far below what he had PR'd them to be?

I think it worked like this. Hubbard was known to have used "affirmation tech," witness the infamous Admissions, courtesy of Gerry Armstrong. I won't quote the usual sexual stuff, but try this for size:
You can do automatic writing whenever you wish. You do not care what comes out on the paper when your Guardian dictates. You can hear her easily and when you want her to write or talk dictation you have only to consciously will it and the result is written or spoken by yourself without any intrusions of your own thought. It is entirely automatic. It does not in the least affect or reduce your spiritual will. You may or may not believe what she dictates. That is part of your conscious will and judgment.

Anyway, "affirmation tech" is basically saying to yourself, repetitively, over an extended period of time, in whatever manner makes a deep impression on you, how you *want life to be*, not how it is now. The purpose is that the intention takes root in your subconscious/superconscious (or whatever), and has the desired effect in the real world.

So, with this first Clear person, the woman he introduced at the Shrine, maybe he had been "affirmation teching" all the time, i.e., "She is Clear. She has perfect recall. On stage she will perform perfectly. The world will see how brilliant I am. Young girls will fling their panties at my feet." Etc etc. Over and over, day after day, week after week, month after month. And he affirmed himself into the ground, so much so that "it worked," i.e. he believed it thoroughly!

See what I mean about him being "sincere"?

(This is all conjecture, of course.)

Paul

MissWog

Probably, but I think she was fully invested to begin with anyway. Listening to it I realized how much they were co-dependent in supporting the construct of Hubbards delusions. It was interesting to hear MSH's voice, never had before.

Classic stuff.
:omg:
I know right!! her voice is soooo passive! but this was the year they were married according to Wikipedia.. so MSH was 21 and he was 42.. not that you can't be happily married with that kind of age difference..but really?? Hubbard, fucked up CO-DEPENDENT in training, no wonder she went to jail for him :duh:

Last edited:

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
And he affirmed himself into the ground, so much so that "it worked," i.e. he believed it thoroughly!

Paul

I think of him as a spiritual Peter Pan, who needed us to keep his Tinkerbelle alive with our belief. If affirmation tech worked, one could write processes that were not useful, but know that they'd work once enough people believed. I think he was more interested in trying to create reality than he was in discovering it.

MissWog

Bianca proved unable to answer questions from the audience testing her memory and analytical abilities, including the question of the color of Hubbard's tie. How on Earth did Hubbard get himself into this position of making an utter fool of himself? How did he not know that her capabilities would be so far below what he had PR'd them to be?
I think it was his VERY 1st PR..and he learned from it..and I think he assumed this girl could remember what she saw..it's stupid but IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE! He never put himself out like that again.

I think it worked like this. Hubbard was known to have used "affirmation tech," witness the infamous Admissions, courtesy of Gerry Armstrong. I won't quote the usual sexual stuff, but try this for size: I am going to read it.. but just so we get to know each other better.. I am very familiar :) (btw, they are just affirmations.. I don't see anything technological about affirmations)
You can do automatic writing whenever you wish. You do not care what comes out on the paper when your Guardian dictates. You can hear her easily and when you want her to write or talk dictation you have only to consciously will it and the result is written or spoken by yourself without any intrusions of your own thought. It is entirely automatic. It does not in the least affect or reduce your spiritual will. You may or may not believe what she dictates. That is part of your conscious will and judgment.
Anyway, "affirmation tech" (PLEASE Stop using tech as if it is word..it is an abbreviation for technology, but not a word) is basically saying to yourself, repetitively, over an extended period of time, in whatever manner makes a deep impression on you, how you *want life to be*, not how it is now. The purpose is that the intention takes root in your subconscious/superconscious (or whatever), and has the desired effect in the real world.Yeppers I get it!! Ive done a few and I sleep thinking about stuff.. what ever.. it is NOT TECHNOLOGY! See, I feel so ugly typing this as I go.. because I'm a nice person but my remote to my TV has more tech than saying a prayer or listening to positive affirmations :thumbsup:

So, with this first Clear person, the woman he introduced at the Shrine, maybe he had been "affirmation teching" <---- not a word!!!! all the time, i.e., "She is Clear. She has perfect recall. On stage she will perform perfectly. The world will see how brilliant I am. Young girls will fling their panties at my feet." Etc etc. Over and over, day after day, week after week, month after month. And he affirmed himself into the ground, so much so that "it worked," i.e. he believed it thoroughly! ahhhh now you are answering my question :)

See what I mean about him being "sincere"? that mother fucker was a dirt bag!!!

(This is all conjecture, of course.)naturally. but I happen to agree with you.. but loose the Hubbard Language Technology..you will have far more Impact!! I PROMISE :smoochy:

Paul
Missy in RED

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think of him as a spiritual Peter Pan, who needed us to keep his Tinkerbelle alive with our belief. If affirmation tech worked, one could write processes that were not useful, but know that they'd work once enough people believed. I think he was more interested in trying to create reality than he was in discovering it.

"Affirmation tech" can work very well if you do it right, and aim it at something within your own sphere of control. See for example Napoleon Hill's (deservedly-) famous "Think and Grow Rich," which is based on it. I wrote a whole course around it, and have the entire original text of Hill's book here:

http://yawnandgrowrich.com

Paul

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . So, with this first Clear person, the woman he introduced at the Shrine, maybe he had been "affirmation teching" all the time, i.e., "She is Clear. She has perfect recall. On stage she will perform perfectly. The world will see how brilliant I am. Young girls will fling their panties at my feet." Etc etc. Over and over, day after day, week after week, month after month. And he affirmed himself into the ground, so much so that "it worked," i.e. he believed it thoroughly! . . .

Hmmm . . . doubt it. As usual, your kind nature is showing. More likely, IMHO, the audience was stacked and Sonia drilled to within an inch of her life with the answers. Most people do not fall for the L Ron Hubbard schtick so it would have taken only one real member of the public there to kick up a fuss and demand that their question be answered. It was, so far as I am aware, the first and last time L Ron Hubbard ever presented any sort of public demonstration of the workability of his wonderous discoveries. I suspect it was the moment he learned that he could not fool all the people all the time and, perhaps, planted a seed in his mind about the need for control (read ethics) to get the tech in.

Just speculatin'

Last edited:

MissWog

Profound QFT!!!!
all of it but especially what i made red is true for me :clap:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's hard to say. I think with some things he knew he was lying, and with others he was "sincere" as explained below.

First, an example. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_(Scientology):
In August 1950, amidst the success of Dianetics, Hubbard held a demonstration in Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium where he presented a young woman called Sonya Bianca (a pseudonym) to a large audience including many reporters and photographers as 'the world's first Clear.' However, despite Hubbard's claim that she had "full and perfect recall of every moment of her life", Bianca proved unable to answer questions from the audience testing her memory and analytical abilities, including the question of the color of Hubbard's tie.
How on Earth did Hubbard get himself into this position of making an utter fool of himself? How did he not know that her capabilities would be so far below what he had PR'd them to be?

I think it worked like this. Hubbard was known to have used "affirmation tech," witness the infamous Admissions, courtesy of Gerry Armstrong. I won't quote the usual sexual stuff, but try this for size:

Anyway, "affirmation tech" is basically saying to yourself, repetitively, over an extended period of time, in whatever manner makes a deep impression on you, how you *want life to be*, not how it is now. The purpose is that the intention takes root in your subconscious/superconscious (or whatever), and has the desired effect in the real world.

So, with this first Clear person, the woman he introduced at the Shrine, maybe he had been "affirmation teching" all the time, i.e., "She is Clear. She has perfect recall. On stage she will perform perfectly. The world will see how brilliant I am. Young girls will fling their panties at my feet." Etc etc. Over and over, day after day, week after week, month after month. And he affirmed himself into the ground, so much so that "it worked," i.e. he believed it thoroughly!

Paul
I'd not thought of that. He would surely have known that the demonstration of the first clear would fail if he knew he were a fraud. How interesting.

Your analysis is consistent with the muddled, confused admissions as posted by Gerry Armstrong. He believes and he disbelieves.

His views on what was true and what was false may also have changed through the course of his life. A number of factors they may have contributed to changes include:
1) His drug abuse.
2) His isolation from normal society.
3) Being constantly worshiped.
4) Full decision-making control over every aspect of his life.
5) Not having anyone around to challenge him.

Some have speculated that in his final years, he started to increasingly believe his own propaganda. This would explain why he allowed his autobiography to be written and investigated by Gerry Armstrong. Perhaps he'd told his story so often, he started to believe it.