What's new

Leak: LRH "Electropsychometric Scouting - Battle of the Universes".

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
From the gathering minds website. The Pilot had said that OT III was an implant also received through a body in pawn. So it was possibly not even a real first hand incident for the entities either. It would be auditing thru a lie not to acknowledge this if you DID come across it fiddling around with your psychometers.

I love The Pilot. This is apparently what read for him. Just sayin. :biggrin:
Snipped from FZA Pilots postings # 67

This is regarding what different invader forces use as tools and psy ops to supposedly keep each other pinned down in this area.

I don't think scouting came up with a sameness in Incident One. It seems to just be 'start of track' whenever your butt is shoved back into this physicality and time stream. :confused2:
Thank you for replying.. I'm kinda lost and this sounds like an epic Science Fiction movie or something from Star Trek.. But I'll read it a few more times and go look for this Pilot other threads here.
I guess my first reaction is if this is meant to be serious..my mind is to simple to comprehend and if there are other Incidents within incidents within implants, well fuck it! No use worrying about it or believing in it because there are "they(s) and them(s)" playing the game RISK but the RISK in Space edition.. Sound like a good treatment for Men in Black IV.

Thank you though..really I will go read what you mentioned!
Smiles!
Missy <3

Last edited:

MissWog

The tape you listened to is also a great example of how Ron did his "research." If it reads on Ron, that's good enough to proclaim it eternal truth.

And now that he is dead..that's it. All done..until he comes back. :duh:
Well, I am happy to know what was going on in the lab.. I can analyze other stuff now that I got that nugget down :thumbsup:
Thank you!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
L Ron Hubbard's research definition:

IF IT READS ON RON TO BE TRUE - IT IS TRUE FOR ALL OF MANKIND FOREVER AND EVER! :whistling:

I missed clearing the "definition" of RESEARCH - LRH style! :duh:

MissWog

Hubbard traps people in Scientology because he copied and pasted other philosophy's that others wrote about - that are true for most people. He made it simple and easy to understand. The powerful truth's from other philosopher's and religious leaders are copied and they work because they are simple. This is where the "help" ends! The rest is a covert and complex system to charge you a lot of money and take up all of your time so you can invest heavily to get yourself trapped!

There is no science behind Hubbard's research. The actual shit he wrote - not the stuff that was copied. If there was - we would be able to test it like any scientific test. What a load of crap! What a con man! The e-meter is a hoax. His Org Board is ridiculous and insane. One can run a company very successfully without his stupid green vols and Morgue Board.

Then - Hubbard slowly become a narcissist and a psychopath - and starts believing his own mind - his deluded "I am God" thoughts that whatever he thinks - is true for everyone and if they don't believe it they have:

Reactive Mind - this is what the newbies strive to reduce. The truth is the clear cognition is: "you are mocking up your own reactive mind". That is not what your con book Dianetic's says - so you should throw it away!
Misunderstood words
Overts
Crimes

But the truth is: The truth as L Ron Hubbard saw it and sold his belief to others for tons of MONEY. So you invest first and then are fed the lies. What a scammer - El Ron Hubbturd.
BT's and Cluster's

Scientology is such a scam - getting you to think that your reactive mind is the cause of all problems - but the truth is - Hubbard thinks it is BT's and Clusters - demons. They should tell the truth up front instead of selling you the bullshit about Dianetics - and having you go on a 30 year road to find out you have demons attached to you and you have to talk to them to get them off...and after that...still have problems but we can't release the solution until we bleed everyone dry of all money and family - it is all your fault!

Why don't they just reveal this upfront? $$$$$$ and slave labor has been the goal in Scientology. If they gave you the truth up front - there would be no paycheck for Hubbard and now MisManagement aka David Miscavige aka Slappy McSavage.

Oh I already agree with everything you said. I guess I'm just trying to break it down for my big debate one day with a $cion (kidding kinda but ya never know)
I hear people say things like "well you don't understand! He researched for years and almost died! He broke his back!".. Now I do understand & probably better than the person saying that since now I know what the PRO-cess and research method was...and I bet they don't :screwy:

Thank you for your reply!! It helps to read all perspectives.

Last edited:

MissWog

L Ron Hubbard's research definition:

IF IT READS ON RON TO BE TRUE - IT IS TRUE FOR ALL OF MANKIND FOREVER AND EVER! :whistling:

I missed clearing the "definition" of RESEARCH - LRH style! :duh:
You may be amused with this... I found this thread and went and listened to the tape.. I was so HAPPY to think finally the research I've been wondering about!! I swear to Christ I have been trying to find Hubbards definition of research for a months! Let alone wondering about it for a few years! It is not anywhere! I found "pure research" but it didn't explain much.
That is very very telling bout this whole secret mind fuck.. Don't bother to explain how you do the research..just say you did it. Impressionable people looking for answers will come along.. Take their money and make it look valuable and they will feel good about it. And people can be impressionable for many many reasons.

Could have been me 20yrs ago..no doubt about it.

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
I think he had another "research" method also: wash some benzedrine down with coffee and start typing stuff. That was the picture Sara painted of Ron's original Dianetics "research," and very similar to how he "researched" Handbook for Preclears with Nibs.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you so much oneonewasaracecar!
I have read the affirmations/admissions but not Bare Faced Messiah.. Its on my list but I tend to dream about Scn when I read books so I'm taking a break on books for a little :melodramatic: :lol:
I am reminded of Newt in the Aliens movie - Is it OK to dream now?
The word research is thrown around so much! I've always wondered if he just locked himself In a room and wrote down his stories (as if he was writing a book) and came out saying "here is the latest results of my research!".. Now I kinda understand better what he was physically doing in that room and it lines up with the stories told by Nibs & Mayo. There is so much talk of "research" but I never understood how it was done. Certainly puts some perspective to it for me.
The interesting thing is that there have been 2000-3000 hours of lectures leaked, policies EDs etc everything has leaked except actual research. I also remember listening to a lecture where he said that he was really open to other people's research except that no one had ever come up with anything. "I'm open minded but no one else has anything of merit to say."

That being said, I remember one 'paper' which was published in the 70s from East Grinstead which was supposedly research, however there was no control group and an analysis of the graphs indicates that the data was fabricated.
It makes sense, and isn't the only place where he talks about what sounds like OT III years before he "discovered" it. There were many.

"Now, how do you get rid of an entity? You simply find where that
entity is located geographically in the body. You do this with an E-
Meter. Your next step is to find out where the entity is stuck on the
time track. And you'll find out that it's some sort of an incident
having to do with a body in pawn, it'll be a between-lives implant;
it'll be something on this order." ("SOP8A - The Role of Earth" 5210C30A)

" ...people wishing to get rid of troublesome characters, captives, anybody
you can think of... You know, around city dumps, you know, they always
have trouble around cities because people start using certain areas of the
city for dumps, you know? And they take -- use it as a dumping ground for
the ice cube and for other thing: unwanted beings, unwanted people,
unwanted personnel.

Like you overthrow the old regime, you see, and you throw them through a
good, stiff implant that mixes them up so they can't tell north from west and
you throw them into an ice cube capsule of some kind or another."
("Helatrobus" lecture from '63)

So yeah, he had the whole thing with people being stuck into ice cubes, implanted and dumped on Earth, 15 years before OT III. In that way, he was kind of like, oh, HP Lovecraft, where after you've read a few stories, you pretty much know how the rest will go. Ron's one original contribution to literature seems to be the implant, and he recycles that idea all the time.

The tape you listened to is also a great example of how Ron did his "research." If it reads on Ron, that's good enough to proclaim it eternal truth.
Very, very interesting. There is another quote in one of the Melbourne congress where he suggest that a body is possibly just a collection of minds.

MissWog

In all honesty.. Not trying to be funny..he had to have some psychotic disorder. I just don't see any other way b/c he wasn't really all that truly intelligent. Right place, right time, right people to take care of him.
The guy wasn't really a genius and he was pretty self destructive physically, rather unkempt without the CMO girls to dress him & help with the hygiene. I'll stop bc I have a feeling most of you agree... And those that think he was so wonderful, well, maybe a few of them suffered a shared psychotic disorder with him and some just seem as out to lunch as him, say Capt. Bill from Galatic Patrol.

I am genuinely not trying to be funny or rude..or assume I am correct...it's just a hunch. I think it is possible to be competent but crazy, brilliant in some ways and bashit in others. These things get worse with age and he has a lot of ideas and crap firing from his brain..lived many contradictions and had some serious self loathing In His own words.

I'm sure it gave him comfort to blame outside entities beyond his control for these thoughts...they also helped him write his long winded books.

{{{{{{healing vibes}}}}}} to all those still recovering. Bless you <3

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh I already agree with everything you said. I guess I'm just trying to break it down for my big debate one day with a $cion (kidding kinda but ya never know)
I hear people say things like "well you don't understand! He researched for years and almost died! He broke his back!".. Now I do understand & probably better than the person saying that since now I know what the PRO-cess and research method was...and I bet they don't :screwy:

Thank you for your reply!! It helps to read all perspectives.

You caught a good one there. Ron broke his back getting the tech to the planet. And you will remember this all in a quadrillion years from now, and how scientology made it possible for the first time in 75 million years.

Ron nearly died going through the wall of fire (his time traveling soul?) experience! Wow, going back in time like that and oh the things you see. So, here's Ron, popped back into his body here on earth with the most amazing command. He is the only soul ever to time-travel to 75 million years ago to witness drama going on in this galaxy, including earth.

Okay, so the problem is body thetans (troubled alien souls) and the cure is auditing. Genius. The problem and the cure has been solved for ALL HUMANITY FOREVER!

Only with scientology classes, can your ancient soul be shed of its clinging and very influential body thetans. Little naughty, bad, clinging alien souls. Hundreds, thousands.

The problem is BTs, the solution is scientology, and the whole matter is all wrapped up for you. Yep, Ron made it back alive. Amazing.

Seriously, there is an old post somewhere at this forum (I will look) that was an account from a person who was with Ron at the time the OT3 drama was finalized. According to this person, the ship had moored or anchored-out in South America as I recall. Anyway, at the port town, Ron showed him a rental that he held, and it was jam-packed with drugs. He said it was like a drug store.

Later in the story, there is a recollection of a celebration in the town plaza - an annual event with lots of lights, parade, rich imagery and ritual unique to this place. This is all as I recall the post - but the bottom line was Ron was wasted, and during the observation of this evening pageantry, came to some ultimate conclusions about the OT3 space opera.

MissWog

Oh I would love to read that! I'm aware of Gerry Armstrong's comments on the pill stash he saw.. And I am aware of the N2O epiphany he had about "be" or "survive that really seemed to start it all..I comprehended the nitrios epiphany as the first drop in the whole bucket, but then again it likely started with his own thoughts and Parsons teachings. Like the goddess, she may have been the first explanation for the voices/thoughts in his head.
It's always seemed to me he took a few things from his Crowley/Parsons mysticism and just rewrote, added then subtracted to "make it his own". Such hubris.

You caught a good one there. Ron broke his back getting the tech to the planet. And you will remember this all in a quadrillion years from now, and how scientology made it possible for the first time in 75 million years.

Ron nearly died going through the wall of fire (his time traveling soul?) experience! Wow, going back in time like that and oh the things you see. So, here's Ron, popped back into his body here on earth with the most amazing command. He is the only soul ever to time-travel to 75 million years ago to witness drama going on in this galaxy, including earth.

Okay, so the problem is body thetans (troubled alien souls) and the cure is auditing. Genius. The problem and the cure has been solved for ALL HUMANITY FOREVER!

Only with scientology classes, can your ancient soul be shed of its clinging and very influential body thetans. Little naughty, bad, clinging alien souls. Hundreds, thousands.

The problem is BTs, the solution is scientology, and the whole matter is all wrapped up for you. Yep, Ron made it back alive. Amazing.

Seriously, there is an old post somewhere at this forum (I will look) that was an account from a person who was with Ron at the time the OT3 drama was finalized. According to this person, the ship had moored or anchored-out in South America as I recall. Anyway, at the port town, Ron showed him a rental that he held, and it was jam-packed with drugs. He said it was like a drug store.

Later in the story, there is a recollection of a celebration in the town plaza - an annual event with lots of lights, parade, rich imagery and ritual unique to this place. This is all as I recall the post - but the bottom line was Ron was wasted, and during the observation of this evening pageantry, came to some ultimate conclusions about the OT3 space opera.

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
In all honesty.. Not trying to be funny..he had to have some psychotic disorder. I just don't see any other way b/c he wasn't really all that truly intelligent. Right place, right time, right people to take care of him.
The guy wasn't really a genius and he was pretty self destructive physically, rather unkempt without the CMO girls to dress him & help with the hygiene. I'll stop bc I have a feeling most of you agree... And those that think he was so wonderful, well, maybe a few of them suffered a shared psychotic disorder with him and some just seem as out to lunch as him, say Capt. Bill from Galatic Patrol.

I am genuinely not trying to be funny or rude..or assume I am correct...it's just a hunch. I think it is possible to be competent but crazy, brilliant in some ways and bashit in others. These things get worse with age and he has a lot of ideas and crap firing from his brain..lived many contradictions and had some serious self loathing In His own words.

I'm sure it gave him comfort to blame outside entities beyond his control for these thoughts...they also helped him write his long winded books.

{{{{{{healing vibes}}}}}} to all those still recovering. Bless you <3
Now hold on a second, I hope you're you're not suggesting that a guy who kidnapped his own wife and child, set up his own private navy, attempted to take over a few countries and perpetrated the largest infiltration of the US government in history might have some issues? Cause that would seriously hurt my feelings.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The interesting thing is that there have been 2000-3000 hours of lectures leaked, policies EDs etc everything has leaked except actual research.

He said somewhere that he didn't have time to write up his research, and his lectures were his research record. The blue volumes transcribing his lectures are called the R&D volumes.

I'm not sure if he actually did any auditing on real people before DMSMH. There was certainly experimentation with auditing on real people going on in 1950.

The ACCs (Advanced Clinical Courses) and Briefing Course included lots of auditing, and he reviewed thousands of sessions. Any time he C/Sed a folder, gave an auditing instruction (usual or experimental), and reviewed the result, he was doing research. I'm not defending it as good research, but at least it was original research.

I appreciate the work of people whose research involves getting their feet wet looking at events in the real world and trying things out far more than dry "research" involving poring through what others have said about experiments in the real world.

Paul

MissWog

Now hold on a second, I hope you're you're not suggesting that a guy who kidnapped his own wife and child, set up his own private navy, attempted to take over a few countries and perpetrated the largest infiltration of the US government in history might have some issues? Cause that would seriously hurt my feelings.
Yes, yes and all that but he was trying to save the world! :melodramatic:
Totally kidding!

I was trying to be diplomatic and not upset an apologist :lol:
Thank you, I really prefer the way you put it anyhow :)

I read some thread here where someone called him competent.. Oh I know, the one with the videos of Candy Swanson.. Meh- seriously I read 40 pages of the 205 and didn't even watch the videos..didn't need too LOL.. I've been lurking so long I already know who I agree with. Not to say that my mind is fixed bc I learn a lot from those I don't agree with too :) I will one day get to those videos.. I figure I can fold laundry & wash my floors and listen but the discussion in the thread has a ton of valuable information!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
He said somewhere that he didn't have time to write up his research, and his lectures were his research record. The blue volumes transcribing his lectures are called the R&D volumes.

I'm not sure if he actually did any auditing on real people before DMSMH. There was certainly experimentation with auditing on real people going on in 1950.

The ACCs (Advanced Clinical Courses) and Briefing Course included lots of auditing, and he reviewed thousands of sessions. Any time he C/Sed a folder, gave an auditing instruction (usual or experimental), and reviewed the result, he was doing research. I'm not defending it as good research, but at least it was original research.

I appreciate the work of people whose research involves getting their feet wet looking at events in the real world and trying things out far more than dry "research" involving poring through what others have said about experiments in the real world.

Paul
That is interesting. I am sure that is what he referred to when he said he was doing research. I suspect that what he did was to respond to complaints that the tech wasn't working, read the files and tried something else.

I think we agree that this is not good research. I think you were correct to use the word reviewing rather than research, before you labelled this as research. For me there are 2 types of research
1) Reviewing other people's source materials and collating that information
2) Conducting your own scientific research (Creating your own source).

Hubbard did not do scientific research. Scientific research implies a scientific approach with a control group, with statistical analysis and so forth. Hubbard never did that.

You can get a sense of what Hubbard did by looking at alternative medicine. The alternative medicine industry is full of fads. When you first try something, you get a placebo effect. The second time perhaps a bit less. When you realise it does nothing, you move on to something else.

Hubbard followed the same path by convincing people that the reason the tech wasn't working at a given time was that some squirrel had altered the tech. He would then offer the changes after he reviewed files as source and people would rest easy for a bit.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, yes and all that but he was trying to save the world! :melodramatic:
Totally kidding!

I was trying to be diplomatic and not upset an apologist :lol:
Thank you, I really prefer the way you put it anyhow :)
Why thank you. Diplomacy was never my gift.
I read some thread here where someone called him competent..
Marty has done that. But then Marty is not competent.
Oh I know, the one with the videos of Candy Swanson.. Meh- seriously I read 40 pages of the 205 and didn't even watch the videos..didn't need too LOL.. I've been lurking so long I already know who I agree with. Not to say that my mind is fixed bc I learn a lot from those I don't agree with too :)
I would say that you can only ever learn from those wh disagree with you.

That's why disconnection exists in cults.
I will one day get to those videos.. I figure I can fold laundry & wash my floors and listen but the discussion in the thread has a ton of valuable information!
One thing I find interesting to listen to while doing menial work are the University of Berkeley lectures on youtube. They have all of their university lectures online. Physics for presidents is my favourite. It's not too hard to listen to, although George W. Bush may have struggled a tad, you won't have a problem.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Anonycat,

guano must has this link!!

Please!!

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
John McMaster and Virginia Downsborough were two of the people who contributed to our knowledge of that stuff, but there were at least a couple of others, too, and they're escaping my initial google-fu.

Last edited: