Leaked email: Latest evolution at Flag GAT II

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard bullshit gets banned from the Co$ !

Miscavige shows balls:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-mscvg-stdt-ht/

Cool.... Miscavige is right, there was so much outdated paranoid bullshit (e.g. MI-6) you were enforced to listen bored.... But starting with KSW #1 why not erase everything ?

Dictionaries were invented and in use long before Hubbard.... clay too.... and Hubbards "work" is already stored in a safe vault in Trementina so that it can´t do any further harm to the humanity....

So they took out all the photography crap that we all had to look up and word clear and to be honest I have forgotten all the photgraphy crap after all these years anyway

Yeah the photography crap where if you couldn't define that photgraphy term in the star rate you had to listen to a 90 minute tape all over again.

What my bullshit meter indicates here is that the course is going faster due to removing the worthless crap (someone mentions this in an earlier post) and of course to the noobs on the block the impression is given that the golden age of tech has brought about imrpoved study capabilities and a step closer to the long sought goal of being a Homo Novis.

Rd00

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
People are now completing Student Hat in two days? That is supposed to be a good thing? Can anyone say, "Quickie?"

BoomSpeech4.png

Mike Rinder also has some information: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-mscvg-stdt-ht/

Excerpt:
Well, it turns out that the reason students are getting through the “Student Hat Tapes” in “record” time is that the lectures were EDITED.

To remove “all the unnecessary technical data” that would cause them to bog.

Last edited:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
From original OP: "Special RTC Golden Age of Tech Phase II Program" -

Can't wait until 10 years from now when it'll be: "Extra-Super Special RTC/SP/KGB/CIA Golden Titanium Kryptonite Ageing Era of Tech Phase XXXVIIVVXX Program Amended For NanoSpeed Completion" (you freak'in zombies...)

Actually, you'll go backwards in time to complete it before you even know that you have started! Now's that's a breakthrough!!!

Cheers All,

TL

Gib

Crusader

Excerpt:
Well, it turns out that the reason students are getting through the “Student Hat Tapes” in “record” time is that the lectures were EDITED.

To remove “all the unnecessary technical data” that would cause them to bog.

Now if we could them to remove "all the technical data", (I know commandeer what you will say)

planet earth would be safe.

I guess I have to start at the beginning of my involvement, move thru the 26 year incident, several times until I reached tone 4.

There I have done it. I ran scientology out. :thumbsup:

EP: all fixed ideas removed, F/N, able to be free to assume my own identity, able to think clearly & critically, able to pursue my goals.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Somebody just sent me this link.:omg:
Said got it from somebody else.

I looked, not really a good quality but looks like that somebody really tryed.
I don't know and I don't want to know who was that but I'm glad that it was posted

http://notflorida2013.wordpress.com/

Feel free to copy some pics,before they were taken down:whistling:

and one more:

http://justoneof100s.wordpress.com/...believe-these-letters-will-bring-public-back/

OMG! Stop spamming this useless crap on other threads - keep it on your do not reply thread.

creepy-smile-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-179.gif

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excerpt:

Now if we could them to remove "all the technical data", (I know commandeer what you will say)

planet earth would be safe.

I guess I have to start at the beginning of my involvement, move thru the 26 year incident, several times until I reached tone 4.

There I have done it. I ran scientology out. :thumbsup:

EP: all fixed ideas removed, F/N, able to be free to assume my own identity, able to think clearly & critically, able to pursue my goals.

see the cashier, she's looking for payment... (you didn't think you'd get to run out scn for FREE did you?! Fuck no, free service free fall man)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Just by the very nature of LRon's long-con, they'll keep the milkers on until the cows are all dead, or fucking bolt through the barn walls (seeing as leaving through the door with dignity is hardly an option in CoS). I suspect, just by the very un-natural, unimaginative members 'special messages' of all the past several years 'woo-hoo-we're-doing-it!' bullcrap, that they are getting hard-pressed trying to re-package all the tripe to make it tasty. Good.

Fuck you, you old, rotten, disgusting, dead Hubbard, hope yer keeping a seat warm in hell for Poodle-Boy, won't be long... (CONsidering the trillions of years attaining yer stable thetans blah-blah-blah) :)roflmao: )

:whistling: