Leland from ESMB kicks ass

Anonycat

Crusader
That officer and several others followed me all around. My first time protesting at flag......back in Nov 2013.....police followed me to my car and called my license plate in on their radio.

IMO police working for Cult......they should conduct themselves with some decorum.....and dignity. It seems they want to "put themselves into my protest"....asking me questions.....following me.....remarking upon what my protest signs say.....telling me that what my signs say offends them.......telling me to not stand still.......telling me to all sorts of things.....threating to arrest me.....telling me to move.....

IMO, they are VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS......and i won't just "let it go."

You sort of asked him if he was paid by the cult, but honestly, to me the whole thing looked really, really messy. You're going on about cute girls and he's saying he doesn't know what you're on about - just weirdness. My suggestion would have been rather than saying random things, to simply ask: Are you on duty as a CW officer, as your uniform suggests, or are you off-duty and paid by scientology in some sort of security role? And you've got it on video, and can look into it to find out if he's lying on video -- which is unlikely.

I don't want to pick it all apart. Yeah, cops followed you before, and from all of the 5 minutes I watched, you're well on your way to being noted for odd behavior, and arrested. You're not being cool. That's all I have on this. If you have a complaint, file it. If you take your present rage to the street and their faces, you will get arrested.

Leland

Crusader
You sort of asked him if he was paid by the cult, but honestly, to me the whole thing looked really, really messy. You're going on about cute girls and he's saying he doesn't know what you're on about - just weirdness. My suggestion would have been rather than saying random things, to simply ask: Are you on duty as a CW officer, as your uniform suggests, or are you off-duty and paid by scientology in some sort of security role? And you've got it on video, and can look into it to find out if he's lying on video -- which is unlikely.

I don't want to pick it all apart. Yeah, cops followed you before, and from all of the 5 minutes I watched, you're well on your way to being noted for odd behavior, and arrested. You're not being cool. That's all I have on this. If you have a complaint, file it. If you take your crazy to the street and their faces, you will get arrested.

That "cutie" cult security girl was that police officer's "handler" for that day..... I asked him on video....and he denied it. He lied. It is not "weirdness"....I am trying to point out the idiocy and corruption.

I thought he was a confused bottom that thinks he's a top?

Again.....don't know much about that stuff.

:unsure:

Maybe a bottom, but not as confused as you.
His main game was the COP game in that situation, and he had the uniform, the badges and good solid credentials.

If you ever do get him into the sack, he might let you be top there, (your rightful position!) but ah....what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, protesting the COS,...easy to get sidetracked with nice guys in uniform eh? :) :) :)

Leland

Crusader
Maybe a bottom, but not as confused as you.
His main game was the COP game in that situation, and he had the uniform, the badges and good solid credentials.

If you ever do get him into the sack, he might let you be top there, (your rightful position!) but ah....what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, protesting the COS,...easy to get sidetracked with nice guys in uniform eh? :) :) :)

"Twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle"

That "cutie" cult security girl was that police officer's "handler" for that day..... I asked him on video....and he denied it. He lied. It is not "weirdness"....I am trying to point out the idiocy and corruption.

Maybe he thinks his boss is his handler. Stranger things have happened.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I have already filed an Official Complaint with the Clearwater Police Department. I did so months ago. :eyeroll:

If you filed an official complaint "months ago" & they have not responded to you, then it's likely they just blew it off & discarded it. When I filed a complaint against a LAPD officer several years ago, I became a major pain in the ass to the LAPD. I would not allow them to brush it under the carpet. The officer was, eventually, reprimanded for huis bad behavior.

Leland

Crusader
If you filed an official complaint "months ago" & they have not responded to you, then it's likely they just blew it off & discarded it. When I filed a complaint against a LAPD officer several years ago, I became a major pain in the ass to the LAPD. I would not allow them to brush it under the carpet. The officer was, eventually, reprimanded for huis bad behavior.

They have responded to me. I had a long discussion with a "Major Slaughter" of the CWPD about it.....and about the "Umbrella Incident" as the CWPD so named an occurance that happened back in Nov. 2013.

I requested police video of the incident, as two patrol cars were there....but they said there was none.

I was told by Major Slaughter that the officers would be "thoroughly investigated."

Don't remember what happened afterwards....

Anonycat

Crusader

Well, I haven't seen the documentation on that, but I don't feel like going back and forth about this anymore.

Leland

Crusader

Smurf, I was so mad at the CWPD, about their behavior during my first protests back in Nov 2013, I wrote the whole thing up and submitted it to a law firm to see if I could get representation for a Civil Right Violation law suit. I as told by that law firm, that I did have a case....but they declined to take it. I can post a PDF file of that letter to the law firm, if you have professional interest. Let me know.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Yes, i think you are missing a few points.

snip

Yes, Apparently CWPD can wear their uniforms while working off the clock for the CULT.
Yes, Apparently CWPD under employment with the CULT, can use OFFICIAL CWPD automobiles and radios.

That's typical of every police department. Because of suck wages of cops in some Florida departments, they rely on off-duty assignments.

http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/patrol/offduty.asp

A cop's job is, technically, a 24-hour assignment which is why they carry concealed weapons on them when they're off-shift and use police cars & radios on their moonlighting jobs which have to be screened & assigned by the CPD. Officers are, technically, forbidden from choosing where they moonlight. But we know full well if the the cult requests a specific officer to work for them because they like & trust them (the cop is ass-kisser), the CPD is going to assign him/her to that task.

It's also a given that cops, whether they are on the job or moonlighting, remain cops with the same mentality, which is why several protesters here in LA refuse to provide their names of ID unless the officer tells them they are being charged. We've had several instances where LA cops took the IDs of protesters & turned them over to Scientology.

FoTi

Crusader
It appears to me that the officer is following you around, hastling and heckling - bull baiting you, making fun of you, much like Scientologists would. It appears that he has done some of their training. It's like he's picketing you in reverse for the CoS. You're in their face, so he's in your face. If he is hired by the CoS and they are paying him, he's going to be following the rules or guidelines of CoS security, not the guidelines of the Clearwater Police Dept. I cannot see that he has the normal demeanor of a non-biased, on duty police officer, which I find very annoying. But, it's been known for a long time that the CoS has the Clearwater Police Dept in their pocket, and if his bread is buttered with CoS money then he is going to be following their principles while working for them.

The things that you are yelling while you are protesting don't make a whole lot of sense to me. Mayo has been gone from Scientology for 30 years, Ivan Obalinsky (spelling) blew 20 years ago, many of the people at Flag may not even know who these people are. Do all SO staff know what the hole is? Report to Int Base? What does that mean? :confused2:

I'm kind of wondering what it is that you hope to achieve with your protesting. What is your message to these people?