What's new

Leland from ESMB kicks ass

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That "cutie" cult security girl was that police officer's "handler" for that day..... I asked him on video....and he denied it. He lied. It is not "weirdness"....I am trying to point out the idiocy and corruption.

LOL. You're referring to Screech (Sarah Heller). She wasn't handling the cop, per say. Ir is her job to harass (call) the CPD whenever she wants to challenge a criric or protester. If the CPD got smart, they'd charge $100 for every 911 call after the first one during the day.

You have to remember there's a pecking order in the cult & if she doesn't please her supervisors, she's off the the RPF.

BTW, this is a forum where law enforcement personnel engaged in discussions about their departments.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewforum.php?f=37

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
He was pretty funny. Which video ITYIWT? I posted 3....he's in all three.

The one where you kept yelling "report to int base immediately"... the same one AnonyMary mentioned (I saw about half).

He was playing with you dude, I'm sorry but he thought you were an idiot, he certainly wasn't coming on to you.

Leland

Crusader
LOL. You're referring to Screech (Sarah Heller). She wasn't handling the cop, per say. Ir is her job to harass (call) the CPD whenever she wants to challenge a criric or protester. If the CPD got smart, they'd charge $100 for every 911 call after the first one during the day.

You have to remember there's a pecking order in the cult & if she doesn't please her supervisors, she's off the the RPF.

BTW, this is a forum where law enforcement personnel engaged in discussions about their departments.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewforum.php?f=37

In your opinion Smurf....( i know its edited video) but was this Police Officer acting properly?

(an no sexual inuendo please)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Smurf, I was so mad at the CWPD, about their behavior during my first protests back in Nov 2013, I wrote the whole thing up and submitted it to a law firm to see if I could get representation for a Civil Right Violation law suit. I as told by that law firm, that I did have a case....but they declined to take it. I can post a PDF file of that letter to the law firm, if you have professional interest. Let me know.

You may well have had a case & I understand the firm's reluctance to represent you. I suspect you did not have $100,000 to pay an upfront retainer's fee, which is what it costs nowadays to take on a cult with an unlimited litigation budget.

Leland

Crusader

The one where you kept yelling "report to int base immediately"... the same one AnonyMary mentioned (I saw about half).

He was playing with you dude, I'm sorry but he thought you were an idiot, he certainly wasn't coming on to you.

Well, its a guy thing I suppose. I'm an older guy.....and I certainly have been "hit on" by guys during my life. It's not a big deal. I usually just say thanks...but I don't go that way, in reply.

It is really the way he wanted to insert himself into my protest that bothered me....NOT proper behavior of a Police Officer IMO.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
You may well have had a case & I understand the firm's reluctance to represent you. I suspect you did not have $100,000 to pay an upfront retainer's fee, which is what it costs nowadays to take on a cult with an unlimited litigation budget.

You have misunderstood me. I wanted to sue the CWPD....not the cult. But you are right....I wanted it done on contengency.

I NEED SPELL CHECK!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
In your opinion Smurf....( i know its edited video) but was this Police Officer acting properly? (and no sexual inuendo please)

He was acting like an ass, but didn't break any laws. In every police department, you're going to find your share of cops that define "professionalism" differently.

I've seen many LAPD officers who take their jobs seriously & try to be professional on the job, and I've observed those who act like jackasses & don't represent the LAPD very well.

Leland

Crusader
I was halfway through the first video and had to stop to write this.

Leland, while I admire your willingness to step out and protest, I have to tell you that this seems to me to be a suicide mission that you are on.

First off, It is never safe to protest alone. Especially in Clearwater, video camera or not.

Nor is it safe to get lippy with a police officer, whether he's on the cult payroll or not. Look at what happened in part as a result of that? He started in looking and trailing you, looking into your car and generally doing the opposite of anything you seemed to have initially wanted to gain with him.

Why argue with a cop-for-hire about property boundaries, and those in and out of the no-protest zone when all you had to do is get copies of the street maps from the city or the police that show the boundaries, and copies of the property lins from the assessor site for each properties so you could say " It shows here that I can" or "cannot be in this area"? Why argue with him when all you needed was to do a 'dox or stfu' and prove your point? Going in unprepared is dangerous.

Lastly, I have no idea why you would think Sea Org members ( or anyone for that matter ) would even care if they heard someone shout "David Miscavige bought a million dollar stereo with your money". It's such an outrageous statement, true or not, it would be ignored. Even I ignored it.

Shouting " Please report to Int Base immediately!" ??? WTF.

Onto the second video...
And "Where's Ivan Oblinsky (sic)" ? That's not even how you say his name. And he's been out of the SO for years but is still a scientologist. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15187-Ivan-Obolensky

You need to lurk moar

You need to do more homework before you throw yourself to these wolves. It's too dangerous.

I know you are trying to help but I don't think you are. I think you are setting yourself for entanglements, consequences you may not have considered. Please be careful.

AnonyMary, thanks for the link to the Ivan Obolensky thread. I just perused 18 pages of posts....without finding what I was looking for. I too was told the story of his "Russian Nobility" heritage....by some woman whom obviously had soggy panties over this information.

Ivan Obolensky
was the CO of AOLA during the time I did some of my OT levels there. I recall very well in 1987 I had started OT IV and ran out of money. Ivan said no problem....he'd let me finish it on credit!. Well that never happened....and I've been mid OT IV ever since.

Shortly after that time, Ivan showed up around the Complex driving a beautiful 1968 vintage Corvette Convertible. (a very expensive car )

Shortly after that time....late 1987 or early 1988, Ivan disappeared from AO and the Complex.

NOW.....the rumor I was told was that he had been caught embezzeling monies from AO. I don't remember the exact amount mentioned....but something on the order of around 60k. AND that he had been caught...and sent to Int Base. That is the last I ever saw of him.

None of this information was on the Ivan thread.....

As far as what I say to SO staff during my protest? I say what I say....nuff said. :)

Leland

Crusader
I think you have entirely missed the point of my video. Clearwater Police on duty for C of S are not acting IMPARTIAL.

And further seems to be trying to " make a pass at me ", he should go to a gay bar instead. For this "Police OFficer" to say to me his body is "a whole lotta good stuff to look at" while wearing his official uniform, is simply outrageous.

Smurf, you "disagreed" with this post. (and laughed to).

Anyway, I just want to point out that Clearwater Fla., is not like the City of West Hollywood.

I was working as a waiter at a fancy nightclub in Echo Park called Hellena's back around 1990....and one night I took care of a party of very big West Hollywood political movers and shakers.....HOSTED by Sir Elton John. About 12 or 15 men. Shortly afterwards, West Hollywood politically separated itself from the City of Los Angeles and became the FIRST "gay city" in America. (with their own police force, garbage collection, tax collection and boundries)

All those men conducted themselves with me in a civilized manner. I conducted myself with them in a proper manner.

This Clearwater Police Officer....conducted himself like a jackass.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I was halfway through the first video and had to stop to write this.

Leland, while I admire your willingness to step out and protest, I have to tell you that this seems to me to be a suicide mission that you are on.

First off, It is never safe to protest alone. Especially in Clearwater, video camera or not.

Nor is it safe to get lippy with a police officer, whether he's on the cult payroll or not. Look at what happened in part as a result of that? He started in looking and trailing you, looking into your car and generally doing the opposite of anything you seemed to have initially wanted to gain with him.

Why argue with a cop-for-hire about property boundaries, and those in and out of the no-protest zone when all you had to do is get copies of the street maps from the city or the police that show the boundaries, and copies of the property lins from the assessor site for each properties so you could say " It shows here that I can" or "cannot be in this area"? Why argue with him when all you needed was to do a 'dox or stfu' and prove your point? Going in unprepared is dangerous.

Lastly, I have no idea why you would think Sea Org members ( or anyone for that matter ) would even care if they heard someone shout "David Miscavige bought a million dollar stereo with your money". It's such an outrageous statement, true or not, it would be ignored. Even I ignored it.

Shouting " Please report to Int Base immediately!" ??? WTF.

Onto the second video...
And "Where's Ivan Oblinsky (sic)" ? That's not even how you say his name. And he's been out of the SO for years but is still a scientologist. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15187-Ivan-Obolensky

You need to lurk moar

You need to do more homework before you throw yourself to these wolves. It's too dangerous.

I know you are trying to help but I don't think you are. I think you are setting yourself for entanglements, consequences you may not have considered. Please be careful.

Yeah, I am wondering when a thread will be started asking for donations to pay for Leland's legal fees.

Maybe a section (not just a thread) should be created for recommendations/rules for safe & sane picketing.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Smurf, you "disagreed" with this post. (and laughed to). Anyway, I just want to point out that Clearwater Fla., is not like the City of West Hollywood.

I just want to point out that I used to live & work in Clearwater & had multiple contacts in the CPD when Sid Klein was chief.

Leland

Crusader
I've gotten 282 hits on my new YouTube protest videos. Is that good or bad for the first two days? :confused2: