Lets compare some things.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are superhuman abilities when one is Clear.

I was, in fact, one of the very few & fortunate Scientologists that honestly achieved the state of Clear.

One of the special abilities is perfect memory. There are numerous others that I can't recall at the moment.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Helluva! You make me laugh!! I love your sense of humor~!:yes:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTF is Thelema and where are your comparisons?

I mean Hi and welcome.
Dil

Google Thelema, O.T.O - check out the Rosy Cross and compare it to the Scientology cross. Make sure you study this stuff and then wear a diaper because you may shit your pants or panties - as the case may be. :omg: I did!!:blush:

Get the book: "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. Make sure you are well padded - this one may make a mess! It has all the stuff you got into Scientology for. It is the stuff you need to make your dreams come true and reach your goals. It is the copy and paste Hubbard used to bait us for the good stuff. It was written long before that fat bastard got his Cult a rollling!

Hill mentions some great men who achieved amazing goals.

One of them was Elbert Hubbard (ole Fatty'e Uncle) and Hill states in 'Think and Grow Rich' that Elbert Hubbard wrote "A Message to Garcia".

I checked it out and hee did - here is the proof:

Elbert Green Hubbard (June 19, 1856 – May 7, 1915) was an American writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher. Raised in Hudson, Illinois, he met early success as a traveling salesman with the Larkin soap company. Today Hubbard is mostly known as the founder of the Roycroft artisan community in East Aurora, New York, an influential exponent of the Arts and Crafts Movement. Among his many publications were the nine-volume work Little Journeys to the Homes of the Great and the short story A Message to Garcia. He and his second wife, Alice Moore Hubbard, died aboard the RMS Lusitania, which was sunk by a German submarine off the coast of Ireland on May 7, 1915.

He had a magazine and did some other stuff I don't recall right now - but check it out and let us know what you think? To think that little Ronnie Hubbturd copied and pasted this stuff and charged us for it again and again and again and again!

This is the stuff I hung around scientology for - thinking I would get support to have my more of my dreams come true! Quite the opposite - quite the opposite! It was to have "the cults dreams come true". It was bait and then switch.

Also, you can use this book 'Think and Grow Rich' as a great tool once you are out of the Cult.

I used it in my earlier years and it worked. Simple, easy, free and IT WORKS! I did get rich! I did grow and stretch and became what I wanted to be.

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
Google Thelema, O.T.O - check out the Rosy Cross and compare it to the Scientology cross. Make sure you study this stuff and then wear a diaper because you may shit your pants or panties - as the case may be. :omg: I did!!:blush:

Get the book: "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. Make sure you are well padded - this one may make a mess! It has all the stuff you got into Scientology for. It is the stuff you need to make your dreams come true and reach your goals. It is the copy and paste Hubbard used to bait us for the good stuff. It was written long before that fat bastard got his Cult a rollling!

Hill mentions some great men who achieved amazing goals.

One of them was Albert Hubbard (ole Fatty'e Uncle) and stated that
he wro
te "A Message to Garcia".

He had a magazine and did some other stuff I don't recall right now - but check it out and let us know if you shat upon yourself? Also, you can use this book as a great tool once you are out of the Cult.

I used it in my earlier years and it worked. Then I totally forgot about it. Then I got scammed by Scientology and it was all there again. Then I got the fuck out of the Cult and went back to it - free and simple truths to achieve your goals!!

These are all JUST SIMILARITIES. Any perceived causal chains are in your imagination.

I have read lots about Rosicrucians and the Rosy Cross, and for the most part it was good and decent stuff. That Hubbard may have lifted his cross design from them, as any common thief might steal a gold watch, means NOTHING. The treachery of a thief or criminal has little to do with the victim.

Hubbard stole a great many things from a great many places. For the most part they are NOT meaningfully related.

onthepes

Patron with Honors

There are superhuman abilities when one is Clear.

I was, in fact, one of the very few & fortunate Scientologists that honestly achieved the state of Clear.

One of the special abilities is perfect memory. There are numerous others that I can't recall at the moment.

That is priceless :clap:

Some suggested reading...

The 'Sole Source Myth' thread. Contains many links.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?510-The-Sole-Source-Myth (Somewhat derailed after the first few pages. Revives toward the end.

Hey!!! What am I, chopped liver?!? :confused2: Harrrumph! :hmmph:

Check out these threads, too, Tag! :thumbsup:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24303-Walpurgisnacht-Witches-Night-Origins-of-Scientology

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25973-Are-Theosophy-and-Rudolf-Steiner-Ron-s-Sources

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes. Excellent stuff. The text of the original book is included in my free course, Yawn and Grow Rich, at http://yawnandgrowrich.com. I found that book so impressive I made a course out of it.

Paul