What's new

Let's have a chuckle: how uninformed and disinformed is David Miscavige?

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige might not realise that Tommy Davis (often credited as being the leader of Anonymous) began this cycle of critical articles, books and documentary movies right in Lawrence Wright's office.
See my sig line . . .

Tommy has been both a facilitator and a symptom of the collapse of Scientology, but the Haggis-Wright-Gibney cascade is bigger. Without Haggis leaving publicly and capturing Wright's attention and fascination, Wright probably never would have written his book. The initial article by Wright was beautifully structured to lead to Tommy's epiphany (ha ha) as the climax. Wright managed to induce a realization in Tommy that often took some clams, like Marty Rathbun, years to reach. Tommy couldn't acknowledge it but that's what it was.

Tommy is probably at home thinking, "But Mr. Hubbard did end black magic in America with his secret government mission." That guy is about as deep as a Gucci bag.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
The reason I wanted to start with the David Miscavige is not a Scientologist concept is that when evaluating what he knows and thinks I see it as he is helped and hampered by it all the time . His " reality " is not limited as most Scientologists are by Hubbard's thousands ( really millions ) of lies as re-framing reality into a deluded trance ( good ) but he knows he has to constantly pretend to his underlings and especially in public and at events to be a true believer !:duh:

He is trapped in Hubbard's con and for every major move he makes it has to at least seem remotely Hubbardian or plausible that " an evil typesetter with psych wholetrack implants dramatized an evil purpose so..." See the absurd shit he has to pass of as " tech" and "investigations" .:duh:

I think those constraints and the constant lying but having to fit his lies into Hubbard's mold must tie up almost all his evil insane mind . He is running a con within another's con pretending there is no con ( which has been exposed by hundreds to millions ) . It does not help that Hubbard's con has millions of words of published doctrine to pretend to follow but that they are already insane and contradictory and Hubbard did not follow them . To many Friends of LRH types the contradictions and crimes are all DM's doing ! Talk about guilt by association ! The cruel joke is they are both guilty but the deluded can hang onto hope if they protect Hubbard's demigod status by any means necessary ! ( Sorry indies, it broke my heart to learn the ugly truth too )

So , I think the main thing Davey knows is what it feels like to be alone , love no one , always blame others , have no conscience and feel trapped and like you have no way out . He can never be honest and has to always present a fake face to everyone - no exceptions . Look what all his "status" has got him ? The joke is no one can even love him as he hides who he really is and knows they only love a lie if he fools them and if he does not...well , do you love him ?

Ultimately he is to be pitied , exposed as a criminal cult leader and stopped by the law certainly but pitied . I hope that helps show what he "knows" .

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Given Tommy Davis a dweeb - what does that make DM for having him in that position ?

I suspect that the poorly educated ( boy was that kind ! ) DM - he really was taken off the class 4 internship for slapping a PC in session - got much auditor training. Yet he became the CS for Lisa McPherson.
DM decided class 12's couldn't audit. Etc. Etc.

How does DM decide what does & does not belong on OT levels when he has nowhere near done them himself?

Does he probably get some "help" from people who do know what they are doing ? yeah - but does he LISTEN to them ?

The bad news is DM is going to continue to abuse people until he is gone.

No doubt all by himself DM has done damage ( on every imaginable level ) to the brand from which it can not ever recover - that is the good news.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Like all malignant narcissists, He cannot overstate His own importance in ANYTHING. Only His former juniors were capable of doing anything. The rest of the world had never been blessed by His touch and so were all totally incompetent fools.

And that's the great thing about this torturously slow implosion - for Herr DwarfenFuhrer it's got to be so personal. He has made it happen yet He has to blame others for it.

Great post, Scooter.

Especially this part.

You are so right.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I think those constraints and the constant lying but having to fit his lies into Hubbard's mold must tie up almost all his evil insane mind . He is running a con within another's con pretending there is no con ( which has been exposed by hundreds to millions ) . It does not help that Hubbard's con has millions of words of published doctrine to pretend to follow but that they are already insane and contradictory and Hubbard did not follow them .

A lot of truth to that.

Considering that the way Demented Midget got into power in the first place, was by his control over the comm line between LRH and the rest of Scn, one would think he would have enough sense to arrange things so it couldn't happen to HIM, by having multiple people reporting to him, with overlap on what they reported on. Plus having direct access to the computers so he could peruse emails between people. This way, he could spot discrepancies in what he's getting told.

But that might be giving him too much credit for intelligence.

That is true, but the Miscavige of today has been in power for over thirty years now and power specially totalitarian power wears people out. At the beginning he had to be really alert to get rid of all the others. Rinder thinks he is very intelligent but at the same time DM leaves in a bubble. If he came incognito to work as a pizza boy in LA from time to time he would have a better grasp of reality.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
That is true, but the Miscavige of today has been in power for over thirty years now and power specially totalitarian power wears people out. At the beginning he had to be really alert to get rid of all the others. Rinder thinks he is very intelligent but at the same time DM leaves in a bubble. If he came incognito to work as a pizza boy in LA from time to time he would have a better grasp of reality.

I'm not very sure that there is any way for DM to get any grasp of reality.

In their own lingo, he is ' by the boards '.

He has held on a long time, as did lrh, but, when it is over it is over with a bang.

DM has to know his demise is in sight.