What's new

Let's have a chuckle: how uninformed and disinformed is David Miscavige?

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
On another thread, Scooter has made an interesting post ... as it indirectly inspired me to make this thread, I'll copy it here:

Personally, I think the longer the Drunken Maggot manages to clutch the reins of "power" in His tiny hands, the better. I can't think of a better punishment for the Dwarf Malignant than to watch His "empire" crumble in front of His beady little peepers. :yes:

Can you imagine what's going through His thoroughly pickled head every night as He peruses the daily Interwebs summary and sees just how bad it's all going? EVERYTHING is happily gurgling down the toilet bowl in Planet $ciloontology right now.:woohoo:

AND, everything He does just accelerates the whole mess.:roflmao:

I suspect that large chunks will fall off the cult this year, bigger than we've ever seen. And poor little Slappy will be madly trying to hold them all in place - and failing.:happydance:

For Deputy Malignant, that has to be the best punishment.:clap:

That, and the fact that "we" are all laughing at him.:hysterical:

I'm wondering how much David Miscavige really gets to see, now that there is so much daily entheta. I'm not referring to the "threatening" leaks and scandals themselves, as he undoubtedly gets informed about each of these, - I'm but wondering about the 1000+ Underground Bunker comments daily, dozens to hundreds (?) of daily postings on ESMB,... All intentions for micro-managing Co$ aside, since David Miscavige certainly is a person who doesn't hesitate to punish the messenger, I wonder whether they increasingly talk down and gloss over that stuff in their reports...!

Imagine him as a totalitarian leader (I'm thinking of communistic Stalin and Mao now... but really you might take any dictator), who on the one hand demands of his goons to keep him informed about each birdshit - but who, on the other hand, gets into a homicidal rage about each bad news. People are only willingly to take so much, even in Co$. When there is a way to minimize the punishment, the hissyfits, the senseless and arduous orders "to make things go right" and the RPF-ing (whether they ever see him personally or not), then they will resort to "damage control", even when they have a bad conscience about it. That's a survival instinct. I can easily imagine even a very devouted Scientologist, who is close to David Miscavige, having little to no problem with doing so, - as even they might see that David Miscavige is kinda overreacting and going hysterical, and since they are not willingly and not daring (which I can understand) to , they can don nothing but one: telling themselves that it is the best for "the church" if he does get as little hissyfits and rages as possible. Gloss over things. Omitt things. Even with the Co$ mindset, it shouldn't be a crime to omitt stuff and to tell oneself that something simply isn't "relevant". If this person is the very person, e.g. one of them, who has to decide which things are relevant ... then they are only following their job description! :) To tell them that they are not doing it well, would be the job of their superior, but alas... :) --- In former times, potempkin villages may have been built and the harvest was heaped at the side of the road to satisfy the driving by leader. Co$ glosses over and distorts facts shamelessly in the flyers and magazines for their members. To which degree is the same done to David Miscavige, since chances are good that he never personally searches for information? :)

Personal informations and informations about planned pickets etc are always considered "relevant", I get that. OSA will collect them, even if meanwhile there are so many "enemies" that they won't ever do anything with much of it. But what about all the rest...?

I'm asking myself such maybe ridiculous questions as to whether David Miscavige gets to see all or some of the shoops that include David Miscavige's face, done by "Observer" and others, who post them on a nearly daily basis at the "Underground Bunker". Does he see any of HelluvaHoax' ESMB postings which are directly about David Miscavige? I can't think of how anybody could dare to collect and show these things to David Miscavige, whether personally or not! Does he ask, "are there shoops"? Does he even care?

I think that at this point in time, his either unspoken or shouted reaction about much of the online criticism is, "FUCK, I DON'T WANNA KNOW". :p

It is plain that since Co$ can't get new members, David Miscavige's main concern is to keep the whales donating, to keep the members donating - and under an impression that Co$ is expanding and "changing things". Nonetheless...

The answer to him, ever more often, might be something like that: "Well yes, there's some activity, as usual. Ofcourse they do "D&B". Well, meaningless stuff." And they are increasingly not giving details, and get away with it ... because he really doesn't want to know. :whistling:

Adding to that: How much of the scientological conspiracy theories does David Miscavige believe (nowadays), if any? Does he think that all "joking & degrading" is instigated/paid by "the psychs", Marcabians, etc? Might that be his excuse to dismiss the details of it as meaningless and insignificant, even while he really is ever more interested in money and power than to "keep Co$ working"? :confused2: :)

In fact, some of David Miscavige's decisions about "counter measures" - the ones which don't even make sense in regards to keeping up some impression of activity for the whales - are so delusional and backfiring that I can't but think that partially, this might happen because he is, very, very disinformed and unknowing ... about what really happens on the internet. As a narcissist he's undoubtedly delusional about the effectivity of his measures (regarding Scilons and/or the rest of the world), but I bet that's not all to it, that's not the whole explanation. :)

In any case I personally think that David Miscavige sees very little of the original contents. It is likely that, because he demanded this, he gets to read some lines that are directly about him, but then these information snippets will be excerpts from what the more famous whistleblowers are writing/saying. Again, this doesn't refer to any stuff that directly brings him into danger from the law. Undoubtedly he gets informed about all that. But otherwise ... I think he only gets reports, summaries. And that the people who are in charge of the final versions of these reports - and maybe even the people collecting materials and reporting to them - are increasingly emitting stuff, glossing over the "devastating" state of the public opinion about Co$, omitting whatever they can, in one of their numerous attempts of self protection, dismissing details as "not relevant for David Miscavige" that would bring him into a rage or send them to the RPF. Right, wrong? I'm just pulling this out of my ass and go by intuition (as a never-in). Just my 2c... :hattip:

Side note:
I consider the effect of this thread (and similar discussions), if in some form David Miscavige gets note of it, as a chaos bringing one, adding up to the given situation where hysterical hissyfits and increased stress and punishments make the situation increasingly unbearable and inspire people to "blow" ... and that the effect will in no way be that David Miscavige "learns" from it, or realizes how much duped he is. :)

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Considering that the way Demented Midget got into power in the first place, was by his control over the comm line between LRH and the rest of Scn, one would think he would have enough sense to arrange things so it couldn't happen to HIM, by having multiple people reporting to him, with overlap on what they reported on. Plus having direct access to the computers so he could peruse emails between people. This way, he could spot discrepancies in what he's getting told.

But that might be giving him too much credit for intelligence.

Jump

Operating teatime
Considering that the way Demented Midget got into power in the first place, was by his control over the comm line between LRH and the rest of Scn, one would think he would have enough sense to arrange things so it couldn't happen to HIM, by having multiple people reporting to him, with overlap on what they reported on. Plus having direct access to the computers so he could peruse emails between people. This way, he could spot discrepancies in what he's getting told.

But with that kind of structure, everyone would be in the RPF

Oh, wait . . .

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back when there was a lot of media happening here in Oz for the first time and Marty and Mike were newbies on the "critic" scene, we had the Great Zinj Wars here on ESMB.

Basically, the story (as told by Bob Adams OSA Int d/pres. at the time to a well-known "indie" poster here) was that Marty and Mike had a deal with DM to take over the cult and Marty and Mike were taking over ESMB via Mike Laws who was controlling Emma and Feral and all of the stuff happening in Oz was a front run by Rinder and Rathbun to get "us" back into the cult - seriously, you couldn't make this shit up. But it sucked a few well-intentioned people into it. There's a drawing of the Great Conspiracy that does the rounds here every now and then.

It was crazy, BUT ....

"We" were told that the cult actually believed that Rathbun and Rinder were calling the shots here in Oz, and those of us here doing anything were just minions of Rathbun and Rinder. That MUST have come from DM.

So Feral and I played a game to see if it were true. One or both of us would cook up some mischief at the cult's expense and wait to see how long before Marty reported some new Fair Game on him by the cult.

It took three to five days if I remember correctly.

So somehow DM had been convinced that NONE of us here in Oz were capable of what "we" had done and it must've come from His former juniors.

Like all malignant narcissists, He cannot overstate His own importance in ANYTHING. Only His former juniors were capable of doing anything. The rest of the world had never been blessed by His touch and so were all totally incompetent fools.

And that's the great thing about this torturously slow implosion - for Herr DwarfenFuhrer it's got to be so personal. He has made it happen yet He has to blame others for it.

The sanity left could be measured in microjoules I reckon, while the hubris and rat cunning live on.

How's it going in your current bottle of Scotch, You Cancerous Little Gnome?:roflmao:

btw I think it was Marc Headley who said DM used to read EVERYTHING that appeared about Him on the Interwebs every night, so "we" made it a habit to put His name on posts just to really "overload" His nightly wind-down drinkies time :biggrin:

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
On another thread, Scooter has made an interesting post ... as it indirectly inspired me to make this thread, I'll copy it here:

I'm wondering how much he really gets to see, now that there is so much daily entheta. I'm not referring to the "threatening" leaks and scandals themselves, as he undoubtedly gets informed about each of these, - I'm but wondering about the 1000+ Underground Bunker comments daily, dozens to hundreds (?) of daily postings on ESMB,... All intentions for micro-managing Co$ aside, since DM certainly is a person who doesn't hesitate to punish the messenger, I wonder whether they increasingly talk down and gloss over that stuff in their reports...!

Imagine him as a totalitarian leader (I'm thinking of communistic Stalin and Mao now... but really you might take any dictator), who on the one hand demands of his goons to keep him informed about each birdshit - but who, on the other hand, gets into a homicidal rage about each bad news. People are only willingly to take so much, even in Co$. When there is a way to minimize the punishment, the hissyfits, the senseless and arduous orders "to make things go right" and the RPF-ing (whether they ever see him personally or not), then they will resort to "damage control", even when they have a bad conscience about it. That's a survival instinct. I can easily imagine even a very devouted Scientologist, who is close to DM, having little to no problem with doing so, - as even they might see that DM is kinda overreacting and going hysterical, and since they are not willingly and not daring (which I can understand) to , they can don nothing but one: telling themselves that it is the best for "the church" if he does get as little hissyfits and rages as possible. Gloss over things. Omitt things. Even with the Co$ mindset, it shouldn't be a crime to omitt stuff and to tell oneself that something simply isn't "relevant". If this person is the very person, e.g. one of them, who has to decide which things are relevant ... then they are only following their job description! :) To tell them that they are not doing it well, would be the job of their superior, but alas... :) --- In former times, potempkin villages may have been built and the harvest was heaped at the side of the road to satisfy the driving by leader. Co$ glosses over and distorts facts shamelessly in the flyers and magazines for their members. To which degree is the same done to David Miscavige, since chances are good that he never personally searches for information? :)

Personal informations and informations about planned pickets etc are always considered "relevant", I get that. OSA will collect them, even if meanwhile there are so many "enemies" that they won't ever do anything with much of it. But what about all the rest...?

I'm asking myself such maybe ridiculous questions as to whether DM gets to see all or some of the shoops that include DM's face, done by "Observer" and others, who post them on a nearly daily basis at the "Underground Bunker". Does he see any of HelluvaHoax' ESMB postings which are directly about DM? I can't think of how anybody could dare to collect and show these things to DM, whether personally or not! Does he ask, "are there shoops"? Does he even care?

I think that at this point in time, his either unspoken or shouted reaction about much of the online criticism is, "FUCK, I DON'T WANNA KNOW". :p

It is plain that since Co$ can't get new members, DM's main concern is to keep the whales donating, to keep the members donating - and under an impression that Co$ is expanding and "changing things". Nonetheless...

The answer to him, ever more often, might be something like that: "Well yes, there's some activity, as usual. Ofcourse they do D&B. Well, meaningless stuff." And they are increasingly not giving details, and get away with it ... because he really doesn't want to know. :whistling:

Adding to that: How much of the scientological conspiracy theories does DM believe (nowadays), if any? Does he think that all "joking & degrading" is instigated/paid by "the psychs", Marcabians, etc? Might that be his excuse to dismiss the details of it as meaningless and insignificant, even while he really is ever more interested in money and power than to "keep Co$ working"? :confused2: :)

In fact, some of his decisions about "counter measures" - the ones which don't even make sense in regards to keeping up some impression of activity for the whales - are so delusional and backfiring that I can't but think that partially, this might happen because he is, very, very disinformed and unknowing ... about what really happens on the internet. As a narcissist he's undoubtedly delusional about the effectivity of his measures (regarding Scilons and/or the rest of the world), but I bet that's not all to it, that's not the whole explanation. :)

In any case I personally think that he sees very little of the original contents. It is likely that, because he demanded this, he gets to read some lines that are directly about him, but then these information snippets will be excerpts from what the more famous whistleblowers are writing/saying. Again, this doesn't refer to any stuff that directly brings him into danger from the law. Undoubtedly he gets informed about all that. But otherwise ... I think he only gets reports, summaries. And that the people who are in charge of the final versions of these reports - and maybe even the people collecting materials and reporting to them - are increasingly emitting stuff, glossing over the "devastating" state of the public opinion about Co$, omitting whatever they can, in one of their numerous attempts of self protection, dismissing details as "not relevant for DM" that would bring him into a rage or send them to the RPF. Right, wrong? I'm just pulling this out of my ass and go by intuition (as a never-in). Just my 2c... :hattip:

Side note:
I consider the effect of this thread (and similar discussions), if in some form DM gets note of it, as a chaos bringing one, adding up to the given situation where hysterical hissyfits and increased stress and punishments make the situation increasingly unbearable and inspire people to "blow" ... and that the effect will in no way be that DM "learns" from it, or realizes how much duped he is. :)

The rumour I read somewhere is that Davey would avidly read anything that had his name on, not Davey or Miss Cabbage the shrimp or nanoturd, but his actual name, David Miscavige. So it is very important that you spell his name properly or he just won't read the entheta you write about him. I don't know if this is true or utter bollocks, but I do like thinking that some of my insults have been seen by the little bald maggot. I do hope it's true!

I respectfully suggest that dictators think that they can persist by using the methods you suggest, or similar methods, but principles of dictatoring don't allow for exemptions to the inevitable consequences. To think otherwise is delusional, which is part of dictators ideas of invincibility.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
The rumour I read somewhere is that Davey would avidly read anything that had his name on, not Davey or Miss Cabbage the shrimp or nanoturd, but his actual name, David Miscavige. So it is very important that you spell his name properly or he just won't read the entheta you write about him. I don't know if this is true or utter bollocks, but I do like thinking that some of my insults have been seen by the little bald maggot. I do hope it's true!

Good point! :biggrin: Yes, I've read that as well, but I thought that even if he had done that some time ago, meanwhile this can't work anymore since there's such a massive flow of entheta. Also, we need to apply correct Google Tech[SUP]TM Communicator IC[/SUP]. I'll edit the posting. But then, please update the quoted posting as well - reduncancy is best when it is redundant, thanks! :biggrin:

:thankyou:

:dance3: :happydance: :hifive: :happydance: :dance3:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I do not know if this is relevant but I have long held the opinion that David Miscavige is not in fact even remotely a Scientologist and knows it is a con based on mind control and cultic practices that Margaret Singer described as more refined than Chinese Brainwashing . She got her PhD by studying Chinese Brainwashing and reportedly spoke to over four thousand cultists . So I think Scientology has a great " title " as the most effective mind control ever developed on Earth .We're number one , we're number one ! Oh wait , that's a bad thing , a terrible thing .

See DM gave some clues to his not being a believer in event speeches where he says things an actual Scientologist should not . He at the event where the evil type setters were blamed for semi colon gate said " somebody from the wrong side of the gene pool " , Hubbard progressively denies genetics even stating the more I study people the less I believe in genetics or something very close to that . So DM is not and for a long time has not been a Scientologist .

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
I do not know if this is relevant but I have long held the opinion that David Miscavige is not in fact even remotely a Scientologist and knows it is a con based on mind control and cultic practices that Margaret Singer described as more refined than Chinese Brainwashing . She got her PhD by studying Chinese Brainwashing and reportedly spoke to over four thousand cultists . So I think Scientology has a great " title " as the most effective mind control ever developed on Earth .We're number one , we're number one ! Oh wait , that's a bad thing , a terrible thing .

I "kinda" agree on that one. :biggrin:

See DM gave some clues to his not being a believer in event speeches where he says things an actual Scientologist should not . He at the event where the evil type setters were blamed for semi colon gate said " somebody from the wrong side of the gene pool " , Hubbard progressively denies genetics even stating the more I study people the less I believe in genetics or something very close to that . So DM is not and for a long time has not been a Scientologist .

I can't claim to be willed to go through any David Miscavige speech videos longer than snippets. Also, I won't catch all hints, things that are "not scientological". Was there more like this? Not his actions and mismanagement, which speak a pretty clear language anyways about his priorities, but clues in speeches. More than that one? (Which I think is indeed pretty significant!) :blink: :) :drama:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh , you mean everyone does not study all David Miscavige's speeches for clues to his motives !!!!!:duh::coolwink:

But seriously , he has said some things that in the context of his never training or getting auditing and violating tons of basic policies like ethics protection and rewarding upstats and conveniently " finding Sps " when labor is needed from a large RPF and has shown time and again that he is not and has not been a Scientologist for many , many years . Not even a little . He violates so many basic policies on posting and hats and a million other things that he is not fooled by the con one bit . He knows he has to pretend and make it look like Scientology to the deluded Hubbard worshippers but he is not one .

I have found out about him violating and changing so many things they could fill a couple of books . He does not give a rat's ass about Hubbard or his methods except to con people with them . You can write that down in your book in great big letters. I have heard dozens of complaints from defectors . The friends of LRH and similar groups would be only too happy to tell you all about it forever .http://www.friendsoflrh.org/

Enjoy your new friends if you go there - please have them read my stuff too .:coolwink:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Oh , you mean everyone does not study all David Miscavige's speeches for clues to his motives !!!!!:duh::coolwink:

Look, I was just assuming that during your time as a Scientologist you had watched many of his speeches, that is, videos, and that you might remember this or that. That's all. I didn't request you to go through this.

But seriously , he has said some things that in the context of his never training or getting auditing and violating tons of basic policies like ethics protection and rewarding upstats and conveniently " finding Sps " when labor is needed from a large RPF and has shown time and again that he is not and has not been a Scientologist for many , many years . Not even a little . He violates so many basic policies on posting and hats and a million other things that he is not fooled by the con one bit . He knows he has to pretend and make it look like Scientology to the deluded Hubbard worshippers but he is not one .

I have found out about him violating and changing so many things they could fill a couple of books . He does not give a rat's ass about Hubbard or his methods except to con people with them . You can write that down in your book in great big letters. I have heard dozens of complaints from defectors . The friends of LRH and similar groups would be only too happy to tell you all about it forever .http://www.friendsoflrh.org/

Enjoy your new friends if you go there - please have them read my stuff too .:coolwink:

No way will I bitch around with these loony Indies. Moonbat-V gave me the creeps ... but that, admittedly, has lesser to do with Clamology than with Borderlinology. David Miscavige's mismanagement and crimes, his changes to the sacred tek, and the fact that his last auditing was long ago, are all very interesting, and can be used to defect many members of Co$, but my question was a different one and for the idea of a different strategy... I hope there's more like that. The casual use of what is factually an idiom about genes - long term Scientologists might not even recognize that, e.g. not recognize it as phony, e.g. you might have a hard time to shove something like that into their faces as "out tech", against LRH policies. I think it's too subtle and they are too isolated - they probably think he just made that up as some joke! No, to tell Scientologists how "out policy" regging and increasingly chaotic "ethics handling" are is an approved way to get them away from Co$, and probably AGP shouting into an Org "David Miscavige beats his staff!!!". :coolwink:

You can write that down in your book in great big letters.

Hmm, to reply to that sacred quote in the fine and thoroughly literal tradition of the "MAD" magazine:

"THAT"

Satisfied? :p

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
What if David Miscavige lurks here?

Hi David! :wave:

Or even posts here? As, say, TrevAnon... :omg:

:biggrin:

smooning_smiley_mooning_100-106-100.gif

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
It's difficult to imagine how much Miscavige sees. It must be a touchy situation. If he sees something one of his underlings didn't present to him, he'll hold them responsible for not telling him. If they tell him something, he'll blame the messenger too. I wonder if he asks advice of any of the underlings, so that in the case that something goes wrong, he can blame them.

I'm pretty sure that he does not know what to do about many things, but has to pretend he knows exactly what he's doing. The ads placed as a countermeasure to the Gibney film show how wrong he can be. It just drew more attention to the film, but would he ever acknowledge that? Hell no! He'll just blame others and put it behind him, as he did with Battlefield Earth.

So I would disagree with the notion that David Miscavige thinks Scientology is a big con. Just as most members are deluded enough to think only Hubbard's "technology" can save the planet, Miscavige thinks the same thing. It is their fantasy.

I suspect his plan is to focus more on the 1%-ers, and he is nowhere near a Hitler-in-the-Berlin -bunker frame of mind yet. He wants to drive Scientology further towards a religion of rich and ultra-rich people, who believe they are the elite, and he believes it will trickle down to the wannabees and underlings. He is probably very concerned that all the present whales have a satisfying experience in Scientology, and that like with Tom Cruise, he is is taking great effort to make sure they are getting the most ego-enhancing form of auditing and/or Super Power experience. The whales are wrapped up in the Emperor's New Clothes phenomenon.

Larger cracks are going to appear in Scientology. Let's use a small crack as an example, Kirstie Alley's nonsensical tweet comparing "defected Scientologists" to KKK members. This is an example of how a medium like Twitter is going to work against Scientology in holding its celebrities up as big beings who are leading the charge to saving the planet. Kirstie is no longer a teenager or someone you might excuse for making such a ludicrous shout out to her Twitter friends.

My prediction is that as Scientology collapses, Miscavige is going to encourage an us vs. them war on critics, with an aim not to destroy them by killing them or being violent, because that would backfire badly, but to get people to give even more money. He will use every threat from critics (films, books) and even every debacle created by Scientology or himself, as a reason for Scientologists to give even more money.

I believe Karen de la C was probably right when she said Miscavige collected more money from whales to place those ads than the ads cost. He's using everything as a reason to get more money, and the whales feel good about this. This is proof to them that they are really saving the planet. The harder the battle becomes, the more Scientology dwindles in adherents, the more money they will shell out for litigation and to make spectacular fools out themselves, like Kirstie will do.

The Internet does not permit them to fail mostly in private, as they could with their debacles during the era when Hubbard was alive. The Internet does not permit them to keep their secrets or manufacture credible rumors of super powerz. Their own spokescreature causes too much of a risk, to let them speak in public anymore.

Miscavige probably thought the Sweeney/Davis thing was a big win for Scientology but after that Tommy made so many embarrassing mistakes, including the ultimate one of saying that "if...then Scientology is based on a lie" to a famous writer. Tommy effectively categorized Scientology as based on lies. It wasn't a slip of the tongue, it was Tommy accidentally telling the truth.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
It's difficult to imagine . . .

Miscavige probably thought the Sweeney/Davis thing was a big win for Scientology but after that Tommy made so many embarrassing mistakes, including the ultimate one of saying that "if...then Scientology is based on a lie" to a famous writer. Tommy effectively categorized Scientology as based on lies. It wasn't a slip of the tongue, it was Tommy accidentally telling the truth.

David Miscavige might not realise that Tommy Davis (often credited as being the leader of Anonymous) began this cycle of critical articles, books and documentary movies right in Lawrence Wright's office.

See my sig line . . .