What's new

Let's play "armchair" or "backseat" prosecutor.....

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
What would you have at the top of the list for questions to DM as part of his deposition? :biggrin::nervous::omg:
I might start with:

1. When was the last time you spoke with your wife Shelley?
2. Have you ever physically struck a staff member of your church?
3. How many active members of your church are there today vs. 10 years ago?

Anyway, I'd LOVE to have a peek at what they've got lined up for the old COB while he's in the hot seat!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did you direct the "handling" of Lisa McPherson.

Did you authorize the placing of LSD during the Lerma raid in 1995?

What was the other drug placed while Warren McShane, Allen Cartwright and one other guy spent 30 minutes in my bathroom with the door closed?

Does Ex-pimp Eugene Ingram really get paid $650,000 a year by Scientology?

Describe any actions you authorized to intimidate or harass clients of my business, Lerma Audio Systems, to not do business with me any longer?

How much did you pay Ex District Attorney Grover Trask in Riverside to 'get' Kieth Henson. Mr Trask shortly thereafter retired in Idaho..

Did you order Kendrick Moxon's daughter Stacy to enter that high voltage transformer chamber on Gold Base where she was electrocuted?

Describe the lobbying efforts or other activities of your lawfirm, William and Connolly, in DC... which caused W&C to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest, being also the lawfirm of the the washington post, which caused the Wash Post to hire a different lawfirm to rep them in RTC vs Lerma?

Describe the lobbying efforts undertaken by Federal Legislative Associates in Washington DC..

Are there "parishoners" mining gold at the Tuolumene CST mine?

How much does CST have in the bank?

Which banks?

Were you gambling in Las Vegas while Hubbard was on his death bed?

Adnan Kashoggi's son and the lawyer that was involved in the acquisition of CAN's assets, sounds like McNulty? showed up in a bankruptcy hearing for an LA wireless company as bidders for those assets... Was this connected to $cientology in any other ways? was this a scientology 'operation?"

How much did you pay Pat Broeker to disappear?

Did you authorize a $50,000 payment to a Sheriff in Colorado to "get" Lawrence Wollershiem?

Was my ex-wife working for you or one of the agents of $cientology?

Did you authorize Lubow

david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

to play a 'HOMELESS SEA ORG MEMBER" who showed up on Bob Minton's doorstep? (And called this writer seeking shelter?)

Did you authorize placing a dead cat on Robert Minton's doorstep in New Hampshire?

Did you authorize a $50,000 cash payment delivered by Lubow to the Matre'd of Bob Minton's partner's office in a hotel in London for 'a copy of every piece of paper in his office" then make a dossier which was sent to Inland Revenue?

How much did you have Lubow pay to members of the Nigerian Senate for that letter Lubow used to hire the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to get the Swiss Financial Police to investigate the Geneva accounts of Mr Robert Minton in 1997?

What actions did you authorize taken against Robert Minton's partners in that Lexus dealership that caused them to 'beg' Bob Minton to let them buy him out?

Did you authorize the operation that resulted in a telephone call to Bob Minton's wife where the caller simply said "Bob and stacy slept in your bed last night" which resulted in her emptying their joint bank account and a few days later Bob said he was going to have to close the LMT?

Describe your relationship to Mr Ian Hancock, self described King of the Gypsies.

Describe the conversation with Fred T Goldberg IRS Commissioner LINK

Was gypsy "Nessie" working as an agent of scientology?

and That gal "Shammy", who first showed up at a hearing in Riverside for Kieth Henson, and later showed up in Clearwater at the LMT, with the black painted fingernails that were all sharpened to points, who lastly showed up hovering around Ida Camburn before she died...(name escapes me)

Was the author of many of the quotes on my RFW page, "Greenway" working for your personal lawfirm or other agent?

Which DC lawfirm did you hire with the assignment to 'get' the coroner in Clearwater to go crazy? How much did you pay them?

Did you direct the inclusion of wording in the Zwan Digital Lightwave settlement with ex member Brian Haney to include a prohibition that Mr Haney could never provide any financial support to Robert Minton, Arnie Lerma, and a few other actvists or any anti cult activities out of his 50 million dollar settlement?

Did you really hire 200 Pi's for the first anonymous picket in DC? How many PI's did you hire? Was any of their equipment stolen from their hotel in Fairfax?

Did you authorize the renting and occupancy of the house across the street from mine in Arlington Virgina by a PI to watch me in 1996-1999 or any other time??

Where in $cientology "scripture" does it say that cremation is a religious belief of $cientology?

What is your $cientology case level, if any?

In all the published works of L Ron Hubbard please show me where it is written, who your God is...

Did you really decline a telephone call to you from Sylvia Stanard during her meeting with the Archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church, when she could not answer, the question show me your God?

Have you used the oiliness table yet? Describe your "wins", you cocksucker.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Are you still getting HCOB's from Hubbard?

If 'yes', then where exactly is 'Target 2'?

:spacecraft:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What would you have at the top of the list for questions to DM as part of his deposition? :biggrin::nervous::omg:
I might start with:

Anyway, I'd LOVE to have a peek at what they've got lined up for the old COB while he's in the hot seat!

That is a very interesting idea.

I would guess, since Mosey's case vs Miscavige and the cult has to do with stalking and harassing, the question RJ may be able to frame is not about striking staff members, but something along these lines:

"Have you ever harassed or caused to be harassed
members or former members of your Church?"

Then if Miscavige answers "no", ALL OF THE FORMER STAFF WHO WERE HARASSED, IMPRISONED OR BEATEN could be called as impeachment witnesses to testify

My God, that would be incredibly entertaining!!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
1-Who is and who has been the Chief Executive officer of CSI, RTC, IAS, CST, CSRT, and all the other scientology organizations which have 501(3)c status with the IRS and what are the signatures on those agreements?
2-What is the Organization Board for this business conglomerate?
3-What are and have been the Command channels and posts related thereto over the last 400 months? Please name and provide dated documents of the individuals who have held these posts.
3a- Please provide complete timelined signed documents of all officers relating to 2 and 3
4- Have there ever been any pre-signed resignation documents for any of the staff(members) in the above organizations?
4a- Were the individuals who signed the documents in item 4 provided with copies of such contractual obligations?
5- Have any of your RTC staff ever participated in management of illegal or otherwise detainment of legal citizens of the USA. Who were they?
5a- Did any of the actions in 5 lead to any harm to individuals named in 5?
6- Have any of your organizational staff ever refused to return immediately upon request to the rightful holders of passports said passports and thus snubbed their noses at the relevant nations?
7 -Which evidendiary documents have you or your staff destroyed in relationship to this matter before the courts?
8 - on which of the answers to any of the questions above have you perjured yourself?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Deposition Scenario Expedited: Ray Jeffrey begins deposing David Miscavige.

RAY JEFFREY
Mr. Miscavige, here is my 1st question. How much cash would
you be willing to offer my client that would compellingly
convince me that I don't need to ask a 2nd question?​

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The armchair prosecutor thing is neat, and has caused me quite a few laughs... realistically, though, I have to wonder if David Miscavige will ever take the stand. If he's anything other than completely insane, he's got to know that it won't go well. For one thing, he's always been educationally sub-normal; for another, he's been at the centre of a UFO cult for years, and runs the risk of sounding like a complete whack-job. Finally, he's not the kind of person who could be coached in terms of what to say on the witness stand. Nobody would want that job, and nobody could make him understand.

So... Miscavige likely knows he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking the witness stand. Either that or his mental health has degraded faster than we expected, and he genuinely believes that he can fix this mess if he just gets rid of all the SPs on his lines. (He can't seriously believe that, can he?)

If his brain hasn't turned to 100% standard Scientology UFO cult mush, he knows he can't allow himself to be deposed. What does that leave?

I'm no expert in legal matters, but all I can think of is...
  1. Settle out of court
  2. Do a disappearing act
Option 1 depends upon the other party being amenable to settling, which they may not be. Also, there is the question of price... and what does a Scientology victim like Miscavige value above cold, hard cash? Precious little.

Option 2 looks quite likely, because there is precedent. Poor sad, mad old L Ron Hubbard himself became a fugitive... so maybe this course of action is made to seem particularly attractive, to his successor. This may even become something of a tradition in the cult.

The first question a prosecutor is going to have to ask, therefore, is "Where the heck is Wee David Miscavige?"

Last edited:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Or, if he ever gets up on a stand he could resort to the same tactic he used last time - "I don't understand the question", which on reflection was probably true. Dickhead.

they are of course limited to deposing him on material directly relating to this case

and...

there's a basic aphorism; "never ask a question unless you already know the true answer" (which is not entirely literal; there are probing Q's, etc.)

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or, if he ever gets up on a stand he could resort to the same tactic he used last time - "I don't understand the question", which on reflection was probably true. Dickhead.

I understand your concern, however this is part of discovery, and if the questions are not answered, then requests for documentation= further discovery can be made and then his lawyers and Ray Jeffery can clarify and explain to the poor little thing who doesn't have a f)^$Kin clue or hope to understand that his blind and stupid leading the willfuly blind actions are not wanted by the rest of humanity. To be frank I am a bit surprised that some of the lawyers on the defence don't just up their integrity and resign from the case, something I have always had difficulty fathoming. I mean what value to society is it to aid in subverting the justice system? Sure it makes sense to protect the innocent, but to protect the guilty using a system that attempts to guide 'equity' is in itself treasonous in my opinion.

Keep in mind...the more Tiny denies he doesn't understand the more obvious it becomes to the trier of fact, the very competent Judge himself, can see the the perjury is being piled on layer after layer.

That is a very interesting idea.

I would guess, since Mosey's case vs Miscavige and the cult has to do with stalking and harassing, the question RJ may be able to frame is not about striking staff members, but something along these lines:

"Have you ever harassed or caused to be harassed
members or former members of your Church?"

Then if Miscavige answers "no", ALL OF THE FORMER STAFF WHO WERE HARASSED, IMPRISONED OR BEATEN could be called as impeachment witnesses to testify

My God, that would be incredibly entertaining!!

entertaining perhaps but you have to prove it was ordered by DM

but the physical abuse by CoB himself might be something...

i don't know if the case will ever amount to much other than a check for mosey...

it's the shrinking membership which might ultimately bring down the DM regime and if it does, maybe, just maybe there can be a new church constructed...

freethinker

Sponsor
Which would be anything that would produce evidence of leadership, harrassment, and illegal activities in relationship to COB and any arm of Scientology.

Worried they might find the truth on LRH through his policies?

they are of course limited to deposing him on material directly relating to this case

and...

there's a basic aphorism; "never ask a question unless you already know the true answer" (which is not entirely literal; there are probing Q's, etc.)

Which would be anything that would produce evidence of leadership, harrassment, and illegal activities in relationship to COB and any arm of Scientology.

Worried they might find the truth on LRH through his policies?

jay-ziss...

is anyone interested in the truth about ron?

CoS wants to whitewash him and a horde wants to paint him black...

dakota river's assertion that he was a tulpa is probably as true as anything

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I might start with:

The first 2 questions would be relevant to the case DM is being subpoenaed to deposition on, but the 3rd question may not. Ray Jeffrey may ask it & DM may refuse to answer. DM still has his legal rights in a depo & Jeffrey knows if he wants maximum cooperation from DM, he needs to be play to DM's ego & be very respectful, but direct.

Questions regarding his role in Lisa McPherson's death, for example, might be out of the ballpark & his attorneys may direct him not to answer the questions, and he won't. We'll have to see. Getting a court order forcing DM to appear in depo is a HUGE win. Getting him to answer particular questions is another.

I suspect DM's attorneys will manufacture an elaborate scheme to claim that Jeffrey was abusing the depo process necessitating DM to walk out of it or to refuse to answer questions. The depo can not be used as a 'free for all' to harass or intimidate a witness. But, DM's attorneys may claim Jeffrey was acting inappropriately.

I've been in the hot seat of multiple depos.. Scientology-related & not. I've refused to answer questions I found, personally, irrelevant & harassing & the judge in the case, ordered me to answer some of them, after the attorneys from both sides argued their positions in court. There have been a few depos where I refused to answer questions & the judge sided with me.

Then, the judge would have to reschedule the depo with a special master present, i.e., the "special master" would be the judge's ear & would decide at the depo which questions were relevant & not relevant to the case.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Special+Master

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

and...

May I remind you this is A DISCOVERY deposition, which is a wider search. Somewhat similar to Dr Joseph Augustus Winter M.D. 's A Doctor's Report on Dianetics: Theory and Therapy is a non-fiction book analyzing Dianetics in 1950

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Doctor's_Report_on_Dianetics.

"
Dr. Winter wrote that Hubbard's techniques did not always cure, but sometimes harmed the patient,[7] and that he had yet to observe a single "Clear".[1][7][8] Though Hubbard claimed that a Clear had been obtained after twenty-four hours of therapy, Dr. Winter never observed an individual reach the state of Clear or display any of the unique abilities attributed to a Clear by Hubbard during his time practicing Dianetics.[8] Dr. Winter also believed that some people became psychotic due to their involvement with Dianetics, and he included a case study in the book. "

Perhaps you might want to consider some of the testimony here on this board by those who have done OT levels and how many individuals who commited murder or suicide while in the OT state.

I hope you forewarn individuals you experiment or practise Dianetics on, of the possible harm that can come about from such participation. It would show respect for your fellow human beings and the safety of their lives.

What does Shelly know that you would not like others to find out about?

Why is your confront so low these days on appearing at events -can even wogs see the bad indicators too easily?

What will you do to handle the sit of Shelly be deposed?

What will you do to handle the sit caused by handling the sit of Shelly being deposed?

Can you give statistics on how many SO members are missing your witholds, per minute, in present time, compared with 5 years ago?

What is the biggest overt you have that will likely be found out about, when you are deposed?

Could you please list all of the other overts that are likely to be found out about when you are deposed?

Which one of the people who are up for depositions will intentionally or unintentionally pull the rug from under you?

Deeana

Patron with Honors
I've been deposed twice, in two different cases. In each, some of the questions, to me at least, seemed fairly broad. And some seemed kind of intrusive and not really relevant to the case at hand.

Generally, I was instructed in both cases to listen carefully to the question, answer only what was asked and no more, and to allow a pause after each question asked so that my attorney would be able to object to the question if he wanted to. Plus the stuff about just say you don't know or you can't remember if that is indeed the case. And no guessing, just say you don't know.

I do not know enough about law to know what the underlying rules are for depositions, as to what all they can expect to have answered. It likely differs in different states and maybe even from one type of case to another.

About the old maxim of not asking a question you don't know the answer to, I think that may apply to the trial, but not to a deposition. Because one of the purposes of a depo is to discover what a witness will testify to.

I noticed that they do seem to use the depo to do a probe of how you react, whether you get angry, etc. There were a few times where there was a bit sarcasm and some goading within questions. Nothing really bad, and I did not react to any of it, but it was there.

But neither of these cases was anything "big time", so maybe that's why it stayed fairly benign.