What's new

Let's play "armchair" or "backseat" prosecutor.....

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
:clap::thumbsup: And which ones have been illegaly told by any person what to state or not state in a deposition.

What does Shelly know that you would not like others to find out about?

Why is your confront so low these days on appearing at events -can even wogs see the bad indicators too easily?

What will you do to handle the sit of Shelly be deposed?

What will you do to handle the sit caused by handling the sit of Shelly being deposed?

Can you give statistics on how many SO members are missing your witholds, per minute, in present time, compared with 5 years ago?

What is the biggest overt you have that will likely be found out about, when you are deposed?

Could you please list all of the other overts that are likely to be found out about when you are deposed?

Which one of the people who are up for depositions will intentionally or unintentionally pull the rug from under you?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I noticed that they do seem to use the depo to do a probe of how you react, whether you get angry, etc. There were a few times where there was a bit sarcasm and some goading within questions. Nothing really bad, and I did not react to any of it, but it was there.

One of the usual tactics used by Scilon attorneys in a depo is to ask the same question over & over again, hoping you will react emotionally. I was in a depo once being questioned by Scilon attorney Tim Bowles with Rick Moxon sitting next to him staring at me & writing things down as he stared me down. Several times in the depo, I ignored Tim & stared back at Rick Moxon. When Tim objected, I put my hand up & told him to be quiet.. I was busy competing in a staredown contest with Moxon.

Exasperated that I was ignoring him & going toe to toe with Rick Moxon... Moxon backed away & stopped staring at me. When Tim Bowles complained to the judge, I told her that I was only doing what I was trained to do in Scientology by Rick Moxon himself. LOL.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the depo with the Rathbuns & possibly Mike Rinder sitting within spitting distance of DM while he is on the hot seat.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Or, if he ever gets up on a stand he could resort to the same tactic he used last time - "I don't understand the question", which on reflection was probably true. Dickhead.

Scieno-Scenario: Plaintiff's attorney examines Deceptive Dave under oath:

RAY JEFFREY
Have you completed the Student Hat course so that
you attained the ability to learn and understand things
with full & total conceptual understanding?

MISCAVIGE
I don't understand your question.

RAY JEFFREY
Have you completed the level of Clear so that
you attained the ability to have perfect memory?

MISCAVIGE
I don't remember.

HelluvaHoax!

They have never limited THEIR use of deposition questions in the past.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

True!

And, add to that, the burden in a civil case is by a "preponderance of evidence" and therefore showing that COB has a personal history & established pattern of harassing "enemies" is helpful ballast to build what might be vital circumstantial evidence.

He doesn't have to be caught on videotape literally ordering Mosey's stalking/harassment, because a smoking gun can be quite compelling in order find for the plaintiff.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

jay-ziss...

is anyone interested in the truth about ron?

CoS wants to whitewash him and a horde wants to paint him black...

Ron was just like any other criminal before they were caught and brought to justice.

For example, the years and millions of hours District Attorneys and prosecutors expended going after the "Teflon Don", mafia leader John Gotti. He was being "painted black" (your expression) all those many times that he gamed the system and avoided conviction. Until he was ultimately sentenced to life.

Ron belonged in a federal prison for Snow White, Operation Freakout, tax evasion and countless other felonies. Just because he dropped dead before he was brought to justice is no cause to celebrate his "plus points". Hitler had "plus points" too--he was kind to dogs and patted children on the head during photo ops.

It's 2013 and nobody gives a shit about L. Ron Hubbard's value to society. Ron is dead and buried and his "tech" and "church" are quite obligingly and happily following suit.

Lone Star

Crusader
jay-ziss...

is anyone interested in the truth about ron?

CoS wants to whitewash him and a horde wants to paint him black...

dakota river's assertion that he was a tulpa is probably as true as anything

Many, many people are interested in the truth about Ron and have been telling it quite well.

And what the fuck is a tulpa? :duh:

Oh never mind.

Last edited:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Did you direct the "handling" of Lisa McPherson.

Did you authorize the placing of LSD during the Lerma raid in 1995?

What was the other drug placed while Warren McShane, Allen Cartwright and one other guy spent 30 minutes in my bathroom with the door closed?

Does Ex-pimp Eugene Ingram really get paid $650,000 a year by Scientology?

Describe any actions you authorized to intimidate or harass clients of my business, Lerma Audio Systems, to not do business with me any longer?

How much did you pay Ex District Attorney Grover Trask in Riverside to 'get' Kieth Henson. Mr Trask shortly thereafter retired in Idaho..

Did you order Kendrick Moxon's daughter Stacy to enter that high voltage transformer chamber on Gold Base where she was electrocuted?

Describe the lobbying efforts or other activities of your lawfirm, William and Connolly, in DC... which caused W&C to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest, being also the lawfirm of the the washington post, which caused the Wash Post to hire a different lawfirm to rep them in RTC vs Lerma?

Describe the lobbying efforts undertaken by Federal Legislative Associates in Washington DC..

Are there "parishoners" mining gold at the Tuolumene CST mine?

How much does CST have in the bank?

Which banks?

Were you gambling in Las Vegas while Hubbard was on his death bed?

Adnan Kashoggi's son and the lawyer that was involved in the acquisition of CAN's assets, sounds like McNulty? showed up in a bankruptcy hearing for an LA wireless company as bidders for those assets... Was this connected to $cientology in any other ways? was this a scientology 'operation?"

How much did you pay Pat Broeker to disappear?

Did you authorize a $50,000 payment to a Sheriff in Colorado to "get" Lawrence Wollershiem?

Was my ex-wife working for you or one of the agents of $cientology?

Did you authorize Lubow

david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

to play a 'HOMELESS SEA ORG MEMBER" who showed up on Bob Minton's doorstep? (And called this writer seeking shelter?)

Did you authorize placing a dead cat on Robert Minton's doorstep in New Hampshire?

Did you authorize a $50,000 cash payment delivered by Lubow to the Matre'd of Bob Minton's partner's office in a hotel in London for 'a copy of every piece of paper in his office" then make a dossier which was sent to Inland Revenue?

How much did you have Lubow pay to members of the Nigerian Senate for that letter Lubow used to hire the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to get the Swiss Financial Police to investigate the Geneva accounts of Mr Robert Minton in 1997?

What actions did you authorize taken against Robert Minton's partners in that Lexus dealership that caused them to 'beg' Bob Minton to let them buy him out?

Did you authorize the operation that resulted in a telephone call to Bob Minton's wife where the caller simply said "Bob and stacy slept in your bed last night" which resulted in her emptying their joint bank account and a few days later Bob said he was going to have to close the LMT?

Describe your relationship to Mr Ian Hancock, self described King of the Gypsies.

Describe the conversation with Fred T Goldberg IRS Commissioner LINK

Was gypsy "Nessie" working as an agent of scientology?

and That gal "Shammy", who first showed up at a hearing in Riverside for Kieth Henson, and later showed up in Clearwater at the LMT, with the black painted fingernails that were all sharpened to points, who lastly showed up hovering around Ida Camburn before she died...(name escapes me)

Was the author of many of the quotes on my RFW page, "Greenway" working for your personal lawfirm or other agent?

Which DC lawfirm did you hire with the assignment to 'get' the coroner in Clearwater to go crazy? How much did you pay them?

Did you direct the inclusion of wording in the Zwan Digital Lightwave settlement with ex member Brian Haney to include a prohibition that Mr Haney could never provide any financial support to Robert Minton, Arnie Lerma, and a few other actvists or any anti cult activities out of his 50 million dollar settlement?

Did you really hire 200 Pi's for the first anonymous picket in DC? How many PI's did you hire? Was any of their equipment stolen from their hotel in Fairfax?

Did you authorize the renting and occupancy of the house across the street from mine in Arlington Virgina by a PI to watch me in 1996-1999 or any other time??

Where in $cientology "scripture" does it say that cremation is a religious belief of $cientology?

What is your $cientology case level, if any?

In all the published works of L Ron Hubbard please show me where it is written, who your God is...

Did you really decline a telephone call to you from Sylvia Stanard during her meeting with the Archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church, when she could not answer, the question show me your God?

Have you used the oiliness table yet? Describe your "wins", you cocksucker.

Hell yeah! GO MAN GO! I certainly hope someone will contact you for an interview. This is some deep stuff. Thank you for the reply!

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
That is a very interesting idea.

I would guess, since Mosey's case vs Miscavige and the cult has to do with stalking and harassing, the question RJ may be able to frame is not about striking staff members, but something along these lines:

"Have you ever harassed or caused to be harassed
members or former members of your Church?"

Then if Miscavige answers "no", ALL OF THE FORMER STAFF WHO WERE HARASSED, IMPRISONED OR BEATEN could be called as impeachment witnesses to testify

My God, that would be incredibly entertaining!!

Excellent feedback. You're right---My God. I pray that someone on RJ's staff is checking out this site. Some of you here would be incredibly helpful to this case....! :yes::yes::yes:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
1-Who is and who has been the Chief Executive officer of CSI, RTC, IAS, CST, CSRT, and all the other scientology organizations which have 501(3)c status with the IRS and what are the signatures on those agreements?
2-What is the Organization Board for this business conglomerate?
3-What are and have been the Command channels and posts related thereto over the last 400 months? Please name and provide dated documents of the individuals who have held these posts.
3a- Please provide complete timelined signed documents of all officers relating to 2 and 3
4- Have there ever been any pre-signed resignation documents for any of the staff(members) in the above organizations?
4a- Were the individuals who signed the documents in item 4 provided with copies of such contractual obligations?
5- Have any of your RTC staff ever participated in management of illegal or otherwise detainment of legal citizens of the USA. Who were they?
5a- Did any of the actions in 5 lead to any harm to individuals named in 5?
6- Have any of your organizational staff ever refused to return immediately upon request to the rightful holders of passports said passports and thus snubbed their noses at the relevant nations?
7 -Which evidendiary documents have you or your staff destroyed in relationship to this matter before the courts?
8 - on which of the answers to any of the questions above have you perjured yourself?

NICE! Is there a way someone can get these questions into the right hands??

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That is a very interesting idea.

I would guess, since Mosey's case vs Miscavige and the cult has to do with stalking and harassing, the question RJ may be able to frame is not about striking staff members, but something along these lines:

"Have you ever harassed or caused to be harassed
members or former members of your Church?"

Then if Miscavige answers "no", ALL OF THE FORMER STAFF WHO WERE HARASSED, IMPRISONED OR BEATEN could be called as impeachment witnesses to testify

My God, that would be incredibly entertaining!!

My understanding and impression, since I've seen the list of people to be deposed
This is it!:thumbsup:

So we are all hurry that his ansewer to the wuestion is: No
Then, we can hear the witnessed who can testify they have knowledge of orders or Miscavige aware of spying, harrassing, stalking, beatings, sleep deprive, sec checking, put in the hole, ....

It wil be a very bad day - I think he would better say the truth and refers to the policies of the so called church
Destroying SP's is for the greatest good and to save this planet.
He can name all the crimes of these people against Him, Ron, the sacred scriptures and the ''church''

:nervous:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

What was the other drug placed while Warren McShane, Allen Cartwright and one other guy spent 30 minutes in my bathroom with the door closed?

Describe any actions you authorized to intimidate or harass clients of my business, Lerma Audio Systems, to not do business with me any longer?

How much did you pay Ex District Attorney Grover Trask in Riverside to 'get' Kieth Henson. Mr Trask shortly thereafter retired in Idaho..

Did you order Kendrick Moxon's daughter Stacy to enter that high voltage transformer chamber on Gold Base where she was electrocuted?

Describe the lobbying efforts or other activities of your lawfirm, William and Connolly, in DC... which caused W&C to recuse themselves due to conflict of interest, being also the lawfirm of the the washington post, which caused the Wash Post to hire a different lawfirm to rep them in RTC vs Lerma?

Describe the lobbying efforts undertaken by Federal Legislative Associates in Washington DC..

Which banks?

Adnan Kashoggi's son and the lawyer that was involved in the acquisition of CAN's assets, sounds like McNulty? showed up in a bankruptcy hearing for an LA wireless company as bidders for those assets... Was this connected to $cientology in any other ways? was this a scientology 'operation?"

Did you authorize a $50,000 payment to a Sheriff in Colorado to "get" Lawrence Wollershiem?

Did you authorize Lubow

david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

to play a 'HOMELESS SEA ORG MEMBER" who showed up on Bob Minton's doorstep? (And called this writer seeking shelter?)

Did you authorize placing a dead cat on Robert Minton's doorstep in New Hampshire?

Did you authorize a $50,000 cash payment delivered by Lubow to the Matre'd of Bob Minton's partner's office in a hotel in London for 'a copy of every piece of paper in his office" then make a dossier which was sent to Inland Revenue?

How much did you have Lubow pay to members of the Nigerian Senate for that letter Lubow used to hire the ex-head of the Geneva Bar Association to get the Swiss Financial Police to investigate the Geneva accounts of Mr Robert Minton in 1997?

What actions did you authorize taken against Robert Minton's partners in that Lexus dealership that caused them to 'beg' Bob Minton to let them buy him out?

Did you authorize the operation that resulted in a telephone call to Bob Minton's wife where the caller simply said "Bob and stacy slept in your bed last night" which resulted in her emptying their joint bank account and a few days later Bob said he was going to have to close the LMT?

Describe your relationship to Mr Ian Hancock, self described King of the Gypsies.

and That gal "Shammy", who first showed up at a hearing in Riverside for Kieth Henson, and later showed up in Clearwater at the LMT, with the black painted fingernails that were all sharpened to points, who lastly showed up hovering around Ida Camburn before she died...(name escapes me)

Was the author of many of the quotes on my RFW page, "Greenway" working for your personal lawfirm or other agent?

Which DC lawfirm did you hire with the assignment to 'get' the coroner in Clearwater to go crazy? How much did you pay them?

Did you direct the inclusion of wording in the Zwan Digital Lightwave settlement with ex member Brian Haney to include a prohibition that Mr Haney could never provide any financial support to Robert Minton, Arnie Lerma, and a few other actvists or any anti cult activities out of his 50 million dollar settlement?

Did you really hire 200 Pi's for the first anonymous picket in DC? How many PI's did you hire? Was any of their equipment stolen from their hotel in Fairfax?

Did you authorize the renting and occupancy of the house across the street from mine in Arlington Virgina by a PI to watch me in 1996-1999 or any other time??

Where in $cientology "scripture" does it say that cremation is a religious belief of $cientology?

In all the published works of L Ron Hubbard please show me where it is written, who your God is...

Did you really decline a telephone call to you from Sylvia Stanard during her meeting with the Archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church, when she could not answer, the question show me your God?

This is just absolutely amazing - the crimes Miscavige has gotten away with and this is from one man - Arnie Lerma who KNOWS!! Arnie - I can't say this enough... you are one strong man...what you endured is just amazing and there is a reason you survived it - you are helping so many of us know the truth about Hubbard, Scientology and David Miscavige. Thank you!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Miscavige, have you eaten? Okay, good. What did you eat today? Oh, you had crepes, lamb sausage flown in from New Zealand, Shrimp, steak tar-tar, steamed asparagus with hollandaise sauce, freshly squeezed kiwi juice, and a blueberry muffin. So, you are well fed? Miscavige: Yes. Okay good. Mr. Miscavige, how much sleep did you get? 12 hours. Okay Good. Is there any reason not to start the deposition...and before you answer, you are being video taped and recorded and it does not matter if you object to this depo-session...we are going to start...okay, start! Mr. Miscavige, I am not auditing you! (Miscavige starts to sweat...and turns red)...Mr. Miscavige, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Miscavige - "nothing...I am not the leader". Okay, fair enough. Mr. Miscavige - WHAT HAVE YOU WITHHELD? :biggrin:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
And

Mr Mark Rathbun is sitting right beside The attorney Jeffrey to wisper the questions :biggrin:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Miscavige, have you eaten? Okay, good. What did you eat today? Oh, you had crepes, lamb sausage flown in from New Zealand, Shrimp, steak tar-tar, steamed asparagus with hollandaise sauce, freshly squeezed kiwi juice, and a blueberry muffin. So, you are well fed? Miscavige: Yes. Okay good. Mr. Miscavige, how much sleep did you get? 12 hours. Okay Good. Is there any reason not to start the deposition...and before you answer, you are being video taped and recorded and it does not matter if you object to this depo-session...we are going to start...okay, start! Mr. Miscavige, I am not auditing you! (Miscavige starts to sweat...and turns red)...Mr. Miscavige, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Miscavige - "nothing...I am not the leader". Okay, fair enough. Mr. Miscavige - WHAT HAVE YOU WITHHELD? :biggrin:

Now.....just wait a minute...r u going to give THE LEADER a free session? I want to see the invoice first... ahmm okay, that foreign bank account number looks legit...carry on...your next question will be DYSCOHB :biggrin:

I wish his depo will be made public, and I wish Tommy's will be also - but I ain't holding my breath. Unless there is some sort of political football it can be used for, they won't see the light of day. My guess is that they will both lie, then Ray will subpoena Shelly, and some of the WDC and senior exec's from the hole, and it will come to pass that he is the head of the church, and lo and behold, the pen and blank check will appear.... and we will be::angry: and :argue: amongst ourselves because they won't say shit.:furious:

Mimsey

PS - I think the depo questions will be day to day minutia about his role in this, that and the other thing establishing he is the micro manager we know and love, and then the questions will start to establish his role in the Texas two step he has been dancing with Marty, until it is clearly established he pulled the trigger on that op. My guess is that he will do every trick he can to avoid answering the questions Ray pumps him with.

The popcorn question on my lips is: Can Dave weasel his way out of it?

It's another page out of that popular Scientology soap opera: The Dave of Our Lives

1101760112_400.jpg

Last edited:
They have never limited THEIR use of deposition questions in the past.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

yeah...

what's good for the goose is good for the gander but the wild and wacky depositions aren't good for the goose; they're a CoS footbullet

now take for instance asking if CoB ordered the girl into the place she got electrocuted...

it's completely ludicrous. there's nothing even vaguely resembling any motive for murder. no reason at all to think it other than a tragic accident. putting that in a deposition damages credibility and disregards the dignity of those personally bereaved by her death

the only way for hope of success in undoing CoS abuses lies with those who will respect the subject. i dn't think i've mentioned it this month but auditing and auditor training really are very very good things. they are not the end all be all of the cosmos. they are for anyone but they're not for everyone. they will never be on all required reading lists but they're good things. dianetics is here to stay

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors
Deposition Scenario Expedited: Ray Jeffrey begins deposing David Miscavige.

RAY JEFFREY
Mr. Miscavige, here is my 1st question. How much cash would
you be willing to offer my client that would compellingly
convince me that I don't need to ask a 2nd question?​

SPECTACULAR!!!:clap:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Which banks?

Did you authorize Lubow

david-lebow-clam-pi.jpg

This will interest those who read my original posting above

"The woman, described as a Roma, or gypsy, about 35, made off with 1,800 euros ($2,736) collected by Padua's Santa Giustina abbey during the Christmas period, the Italian news agency ANSA reported Friday, adding she entered the cloister area of the church where the presence of women is forbidden.

The priest learned of the theft and alerted police after he came out of the hypnosis-induced trance, ANSA said."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/12...h-donations/UPI-61551388180606/#ixzz2opQVUZp2