What's new

Let's play "armchair" or "backseat" prosecutor.....

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
question 1) Mr Miscavige - what post are you holding in Scientology or any other entities related to che CO$

question 2) Which university did you complete your admin degree ??????
:biggrin:

question 3 ) are you known to have a problem with alcool

question 4) are you known to have a problem with violence toward your staff ????

question 5 ) Do you describe your position as the pope of $cientology ???

question 6 ) how do you receive a year in salary - commissions, or any benefit from all the $cientology corporations including IAS

question 7 ) What are exactley your asset ($$$ - goods - estates- furnitures- cars- yatch etc...)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Though there are some poignant questions to be asked, I'd bite my tongue on the best and surprise the fuckers. E-mail the team, or Ratbunny, or Mosey, with them, then STFU and have a brewski and :drama:

Why prepare the cult? Just don't.

My opinion an' stickin' to it.

:cheers:

'Mr. Miscaviage, did you, or did you not, start schtuping another man's wife while he was dieing of neglect?' (example of what would never be asked, but should be imho)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
DM knows all the embarassing questions Marty has already wispered to the attorney.

DM knows that his attorneys are very well paid to obstruct!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
DM knows all the embarassing questions Marty has already wispered to the attorney.

DM knows that his attorneys are very well paid to obstruct!

I am sure that the questions the M&M's could forward scares the living shit out of Miscavige's bum in a fierce fashion.

I am just as sure that the M&M's will do their best not to implicate themselves any more than is necessary.

My thought.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am sure that the questions the M&M's could forward scares the living shit out of Miscavige's bum in a fierce fashion.

I am just as sure that the M&M's will do their best not to implicate themselves any more than is necessary.

My thought.

Me too!
I believe they have prooven both very good at that :thumbsup:
(they also are both new father - it changes things concerning how one value a peacefull life :wink2:)

For what we know about Miscavige
Not difficult to imagine that reading all this stuff
plus Marty's blog in these days
makes his mind runs very fast!

Which Marty count on!:)

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Slappy,,,erhh sorry I meant Captain Miscavige how should a report to you as COB be addressed or routed?

Slappy's answer. I don't get reports directly to myself.

Prosecutor: Who would receive reports directed to you?

Slappy: The COB communicator RTC!

Prosecutor.....was this document routed properly and could you please tell me who was the COB COMM RTC on July 27th 2005?

-----------

COB COMM RTC 27 July 2005

DIR VEHICLES

Re: INFO REPORT

Dear Sir;

Thank you very much and I will continue to send the info reports.

Mr. Cruise arrived at the Bluebird yesterday on set and said that it was awesome – the interior upgrades and audio visual.

He really liked the message system and asked if he could have it such that he can send out messages as well – i.e. be able to type a message. This was programmed through the night so that this can be installed and tested today before he gets to the set.

He requested that a space be figured out for placement of slippers in the front of Silver Screen as he does not want any shoes on the carpet. This is figured out – there is a drawer right at the entrance which can be used for this. He also stated that no one will be allowed to enter Silver Screen other than his personal assistants.

Mr. Cruise also said that when Silver Screen arrives – he is not going to set foot in it unless COB has been in it first.

- See more at: http://www.scientology-cult.com/tom-cruises-scientology-buses.html#sthash.P0kGXzuE.dpuf