What's new

lets talk about scales from basic

Lets talk about scales.
a graduated series or shemes of rank or order.
a graduations of conditions from best to worst.
a map that may show all posibilities with in a subject.
if you agree with the above. youwill find that the emotional scale in scientology is riged. because of the fowloing issues.
1# very well defined reactive emotions up to anger the nexr one above not well defined. conservative. instead ought to be arrogance.
beter definition at least in my opinion as well as others.
the graduation in numbers is arbitrary numbers do not add up. rationaly or logicaly.
if the graduation is done from best to worst the lower section(reactive) is done by defining the emotions= giving them a name. anger, coverteness, fear, grief, apathy.
No atempt to define or name proactive emotions on the scale.
reactive emotions are those in which the self react.
proactive emotions are those which the self act with.
many things can be infer by those definitions.one of them is that when the self understand know higher emotions the self will be more able to deal with reality proactively.because the self will have created the systems which will aloud the self to act.proactivel
if the scale is graduated from 0 to 100 the 50% is the midle point the 49 is arogance what lies on the 51% could it be humility.?
understanding the above points wil aloud the self to look , learn, name ,and know what so far the self has not learn.how to efectively deal with one mind.
The scale of all existences will aloud the self to map all posible modes of existences that this universe offer. reactive as well as proactive ones
that will orientate one self in the here now.
We have existed in reactive existences so far. we do have the posivility to go to the 50% range I fell this is our next step. make the scale learn from it.
and if you wish we can talk more about it.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
original angel

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The numbers are arbitrary - his idea was that they gave a clue to the relative distance between different emotions. Whether e succeeded in this I don't know.

Hubbard AFAIK made no claims that the scale was complete. There are certainly many emotions in between the ones he gave.

The lower emotions are "reactive" only in reactively driven people. They are as sane or otherwise as the person is using the emotions appropriately. Look upon emotions as tools by which the thetan reaches out into the world and exerts his influence on it. Sometimes he gets it right and other times he gets it wrong.

The numbers are arbitrary - his idea was that they gave a clue to the relative distance between different emotions. Whether e succeeded in this I don't know.

Hubbard AFAIK made no claims that the scale was complete. There are certainly many emotions in between the ones he gave.

The lower emotions are "reactive" only in reactively driven people. They are as sane or otherwise as the person is using the emotions appropriately. Look upon emotions as tools by which the thetan reaches out into the world and exerts his influence on it. Sometimes he gets it right and other times he gets it wrong.

thanks and I agree with you my question do is how come no research was done about proactive emotions.
since by what you infer proactive emotions will take away the power of reactiveness in the lower or higher level. by the act of knowing and using them.
Scales are as good as what you put in them. and when a scale is not completed and some sugest that it is , that scale is not correct.individual get manipulated because of.
the idea of making a scale is to post all posible ways with in a concept. from best to worst.
by not enluzidating clearly the proactive side all the components of traps are created since you give power to what you only know reactiveness.
proactive emotions are modes to operate proactively. and it is up to the individual to learn how to use them.
this path is the path to knowing.freedon and better games.
If one mock up the mind as a electrical circuit with many swictches. and this swictches are emotions, and the only ones that the self know are reactives ones you can clean masses , goals. the self will continous be using what it knows. reactive emotions. no way out of the trap.
lets discover? create? new swictches proactive ones.
question is it my mesage clear or do I need to elaborate more.?
original angel

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would help if you wrote better English.

Are you Robot123 in a new guise?

It would help if you wrote better English.

Are you Robot123 in a new guise?
I'm myself a spirit like you and if you think that what I have to say has merit.
work and get it.

Power is the ability to hold a position.
in order to hold that position you need to know. if you dont know you do not hold the position.(proactive range)
most individual do not know proactive emotions.
make the scale from 0 to 100.
below the 50 is reactive above is proactive.
name and graduate your proactive emotions. place them in the scale. keep working
be at cause over your reactive emotions by knowing.how to in the proactive range. humility, honor, corage, independence, afinity.
1.1 remark do not do the trick.
much love
original angel

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Where's 'verbal tech' on the Tone Scale? Howz bout 'Tech Degrade'?

Zinj

Probably somewhere around nattering.

how about looking at what are scales and where did they went wrong.
a scale normaly is based on the concept of best to worst,
a scale normaly is graded from 99.99 to 0.01,
in this way it is more simple to understand and know,
any group may have tones and variation of a example apathy
in how many ways with in the level of apathy a individual spirit may have experience apathy?
no need to go lower and make it more complex.
arrogance the place from where one push away any threat. but still reactive.
do this make any bell ring with in scientologist?
my question still is where proactive emotions are, can you name them.do you know how to use them?
does this line have any merit?
original angel

Eva

-Judeo-Christian tradition know-to-mystery scale: Mystery to Know
- Hubbard: Know to Mystery

The scales apply to a particular (programmed) closed political-social society. Mainstream religions don't use scales (that enable programming), and call their programming education. One treasures some HE&R and says it makes one a human being rather than an animal; the other insist on blood-and-soil Tone 40. Shoot me now.

As far as Mystery goes: Let me know when the dead walk again and start talkin' about what it means to die <insert joke>. Alert the press, and contact the authorities about the talking dead person and I'll give you all my money and join your cult. Promise.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
The scale is a Flerb.

Flerb - something worthless; more worthless than a Glunk

Glunk - something than only has worth as a method of obfuscating valid information

For example,

Let's look at Depression.

Where would you think that Depression should be on the scale?

Pick a spot.

Did you pick one?

Okay now let me ask you this.

Did you pick another?

If so, why not?

There are many ways that a depressed person acts.

Some depressed people sit and cry

Some scream and yell

Some walked around worried

Some wallow in infinite indecision.

Some end up cackling insanely.

Some become victims

Some victimize.

So how do you like this so far?

Rd00

Div6

Crusader
Most guitarists will use a mix of G Mixolydian, G Blues, and G Pentatonic over a G tonal center....sometimes I like to mix it up and go to the A versions, or if I am feeling particularly devilish.....B flat.

Scales ftw......

Mystic

Crusader
This cute guy has scales:

dragon_scales.jpg

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Most guitarists will use a mix of G Mixolydian, G Blues, and G Pentatonic over a G tonal center....sometimes I like to mix it up and go to the A versions, or if I am feeling particularly devilish.....B flat.

Scales ftw......

ROTFL!!!

:D :happydance: :thumbsup: :dieslaughing: