What's new

Let's WELCOME Lynn Shape - OSA Agent that monitor's Marty Rathbun's BLOG!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
See Page 105 of the deposition from Ray Jeffrey regarding the Church of Scientology harassment of Monique Rathbun! Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's welcome our fine guest this evening - Ms. Lynn Shape, AGENT of OSA for the Church of Scientology!! Lynn is probably monitoring our message board because Lynn monitors Marty Rathbun's BLOG, according to the deposition taken recently regarding The Church of Scientology's harassment lawsuit where Captain David Miscavige will be deposed! Lynn - if you are here - WELCOME!!:party::party::flowers::flowers2::flowers2::grouphug::grouphug: - come on out and tell us about yourself? Lynn, What got you into Scientology? Did you want to help people and be part of the most ethical group on the planet? How does it seem to you now?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And Lynn - we'll be very nice and welcoming to you if you decide to blow. Just ask Smurfie or Tory / Magoo.

You can call 1-866-XSEA-ORG for help if you need it.

Don't be stupid, be a smartie, come and join the SP Party!

:party::scnsucks::party::scnsucks::party::scnsucks ::party::scnsucks::party::scnsucks::party::scnsuck s::party::scnsucks:

[video=youtube_share;DE-8yO3fnJ4]http://youtu.be/DE-8yO3fnJ4[/video]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hey Lynn,

Welcome to ESMB! :)

:welcome2:

Wouldn't you rather be a regular member here instead of working for someone who has badly corrupted the aims of scientology?

We won't pay you 50 dollars a week here but also you'll no longer have to work 100 hour weeks and deal with constant emergencies.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Lynne,
It's gotta be impossible to read this board, or Marty's, and not have that false amour crack in the slightest, no? Not even a tinsey, weensy, little bit?
I was under the distinct impression that everyone on the internet had O/Ws and was just nattering. There couldn't possibly be anything else to it. I used to think that these people, if they had something that needed to be handled, justice actions and such, they should

If you have read as much and as long as you likely have, then you must know that it's not quite that way. The false data that keeps your nose clean, as it were,
also prohibits you from looking at information and evaluating it for yourself, without undue influence. Undue influence being debriefings, compliance reports, KRs, keeping your TRs in, threats, being worked so hard on a schedule that would, in itself, prohibit you from even having the time to think a thought for yourself. We were all there. You, however, may be on a hot seat at the moment. That, also, is just more undue influence.

If you were to leave, you would gain much, much more than what you would leave. The transition into a real life is a lot simpler and more attainable than you may fear. It is real.
You won't sink. There is so much love and help available to you, even if you were OSA. To be in OSA, the mindfuck runs deep. It's not your fault. You're in a cult. That's how it works. You only have to reach for the door. Best of luck to you.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Over at WWP, back in 2011, there were these comments about Ms Shape

AO Settles With Cult Over Attack

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by xenubarb, Jun 14, 2011.

From AGP: http://www.angrygaypope.com/

RIVERSIDE CA JUNE 13, 2011: In 2008 protester AnonOrange was beaten by cult guards while standing in an open field next to their property line in Hemet California. Details here. He sued Scientology for damages and injuries. The case went around and around in court. The Scientologists made sure the process took forever in an attempt to drain him of funds. They also subpoenaed or deposed many many people (including even his Holiness the Angry Gay Pope) who were not involved in the case. The was designed to bother AO's friends and past employers and make it harder for AO to get hired. But the most dramatic incident was the alleged arson of AO's lawyer's property midway through the case. Eventually the Riverside judge saw how Scientology's main lawyer, Kendrick Moxon, really had no interest in settling. The case was also costing the bankrupt Riverside justice system a lot of time and money with endless court appearances and deposition requests. The judge, Sharon Waters, recommended mediation. Today a mediator reached a settlement. The terms cannot be discussed by anyone involved according to the confidentiality agreement of the Riverside Bar Association, Dispute Resolution service. It was signed by CSI Legal Director Lynne Shape and all defendants including cult guards Danny Dunigan, Matthew Butler, Kenneth Seybold and Salvatore Meo. AO's ability to protest is completely protected.
https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ao-settles-with-cult-over-attack.89740/

Scatman at WWP replied:

The scientology criminal enterprise legal person mentioned in AGP's announcement is Lynn Shape who got her start in the Legal Bureau of the Guardian Office at the Flag Land Base in 1978. Lynn was from Miami and did G.O. work there. Her husband was Norm Shape, the Information Bureau Branch 1 Collection Officer. Norm did a great deal of data collection on Gabe Cazares, who was repeatedly fair gamed by scientology.
It amazes me how many ex-G.O. people are in OSA or do OSA work as public.
Could it be that nothing really changed from "the criminal G.O."?
https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ao-settles-with-cult-over-attack.89740/#post-1780974

Oh.. Hi Lynn :D

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lynn - Do you want to leave? Have you had enough? When was the last time anyone told you they loved you? Are you sick of being invalidated and nullified? You can never do enough and it is always your fault in Scientology. Why don't you come out and live life!! It is wonderful out here! Lots of wonderful MEST to enjoy and tons of people to love and be loved by!! Come on out Lynn!! Just take the leap - there are no sec checks, no RPF's, no threats of your eternal salvation at stake!! That is all used to keep you trapped. JUST LEAVE! Contact us and we will help!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There's a post on OCMB from 2006 written by Arnie that mentions Lynn several times:
It's the "Graham Berry in Court With Scientology's Moxon" thread:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=17498

If you just click on to that page and do a search for "Shape" you'll find several references to her.

One of the sections from that link above contains this: (I don't know who this actual quote this is from :unsure:)

Moxon went on the record, reminded me that I was under oath and
proceeded to interrogate me. I interjected. "Who else is in here?"
I asked looking at Moxon's 'handler.' "Lynn Shape" said
Moxon. "Is she from your office or The Religious Technology
Center?" Moxon did not answer me. However, I knew that Lynn Shape was
one of the senior Sea Organization officers reporting directing to
Captain David Miscavige, the Chairman of the Board of Religious
Technology Center, the "ecclesiastical head" of the Church of
Scientology, and about whom it was suggested in 'the Tabayoyan
Affidavit' to have had an illicit relationship with Tom Cruise.
It is
also said that church head, Miscavige, recently told his most senior
executive officers that they should be ashamed of themselves because
Tom Cruise was a far better scientologist than any of them! So much for
Scientology's much touted Hubbard Management Technology!
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/andre.html

Anonycat

Crusader
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Local: Tues, Mar 11 2008 2:59 pm
Subject: Office of Special Affairs International, 6331 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. Staff who are routing out of OSA as we speak.....

on the routing out list are Amy Mason Olsen, Matt Olsen, Dan Brown and
Melissa Brown, Lynn Shape (an OSA legal staff), Nancy O'Meara (OSA and
a writer -- oops!)

This is as of January 2008.

Heber's wife either routed out or blew in January also.
OSA is down to the hard core long term people.
Neil O'Reiley and Charlie Earl handling the Private Eye stuff.
Kirsten Caetano up to her eyeballs in dealing with anonymous, she
looked shell shocked along with Rick Moxon, at the LA 10 feb 2008
demonstration.

Lynn Farney and Rae Smith and Gloria Idda doing the internet dead
agenting propagandizing and "re-classifying" of critics into suitably
negative image "enemies". Lynn is the main "mind" and expert on the
dead agenting language.

Heber is okay health wise, just getting old, and he and Kurt Weiland
are still at Int, on the decks or in the "Hall" detention category.
OSA Int is down to a core of 35-30 staff, they are decimated, as is
now what is slowly happening to ILO (middle management) in the HGB
building.

Anyways, Nancy O'Meara, no less, is routing out.
The number of other OSA Int staff on the RPF is pretty significant.
It is a sad disintegrating scene, with some of the "niceest" people (I
liked Charlie Earl and Neil O'Riley, pretty nice guys), doing the
dirty work.

It is truly going to be a sociological study into how OSA
disintegrates.

There are NO people being trained to replace these hard core long term
veterans in OSA Int, so all the huge files and investigations into
"enemies" is tapering down due to attrition of OSA Int staff to do
their handiwork (LRH's worst policies, which in any case it is a
blessing that OSA is falling apart and unable to do Hubbard's worst
policies)!!

Come on, Lynn! Join us!

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lynn Shape, so that's where you've been

I remember Lynn from the old days. She's a beautiful blonde, very bright, has a wonderful sense of humor and good taste in clothes. Dazzling smile with wonderful, freckly skin. Well, that was her in 1979. She was one of the brightest, happiest, most charming, funnest spots in my Flag experience. The only person I ever met who truly loved working with HCO-type cycles.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: Lynn Shape, so that's where you've been

I remember Lynn from the old days. She's a beautiful blonde, very bright, has a wonderful sense of humor and good taste in clothes. Dazzling smile with wonderful, freckly skin. Well, that was her in 1979. She was one of the brightest, happiest, most charming, funnest spots in my Flag experience. The only person I ever met who truly loved working with HCO-type cycles.

Lynn, if you are reading here ... you need to know (if you don't already) that the reason you and the others were given and are there for, is a lie ... there are no clears and there are no OT's ... but there are many wonderful, caring, causative and able people out here who will embrace you and assist you in any way they can if you do decide to walk out (and you can walk out there is nothing to stop you other than yourself).

If you stay there too much longer you won't have a choice (unless you have a very loving and forgiving family waiting for you) because the SO doesn't provide you with a retirement fund when you leave after a certain age and you will be 'lucky' to be allowed to stay there if your body starts to give out.

Good luck ... you are not alone, we were all trapped once and truly understand.

:blowkiss:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lynne,

If and when you recognize that OSA is not terminatedly handling critics, preventing negative PR, safepointing Scientology and COB, and has not been for quite some time, it may be time to consider your options.

Should you come to realize that Scientology has been waging a losing war against the internet, and the increasingly growing numbers of former Scientologists, you will have options to consider.

And should you look at the emptiness of the Orgs, and see the situation for what it is,rather than what
you would like it to be...

You can leave.

Really.

Or.....

Hi Lynne, you can call me Reg.
Lynne, your involvement with the cult of scientology is ruining your life.
You can see on this Oxford Capacity to Be At Least Minimally Human,
that you are way way out the bottom of the graph. ESMB can help you with that. We do not normally accept criminals, however there is a shady area
where the line between criminal, and abetting criminals and criminal activities, could be said to be blurred if we use the fucked up way of looking at things that scientologists use. If we petition the ESMB OSA office and put it through Ethics we may be able to work something out where you can give us a shitload of cash after completing useful amends projects. You could start by getting online and telling everyone what a shitbag David Miscavige and all of OSA is. So Lynne, will you start tomorrow at 9am or 9.30am? Will you be paying cash or check for this pile of anti scientology books? Will you start Marty Rathbun's Super New BS removing course on Day or Foundation? Do you have a pen to sign this release form Lynne, or will you use mine? Great to have you on board Lynne!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Or.....

that you are way way out the bottom of the graph. ESMB can help you with that. We do not normally accept criminals, however there is a shady area
where the line between criminal, and abetting criminals and criminal activities, could be said to be blurred if we use the fucked up way of looking at things that scientologists use. If we petition the ESMB OSA office and put it through Ethics we may be able to work something out where you can give us a shitload of cash after completing useful amends projects. You could start by getting online and telling everyone what a shitbag David Miscavige and all of OSA is. So Lynne, will you start tomorrow at 9am or 9.30am? Will you be paying cash or check for this pile of anti scientology books? Will you start Marty Rathbun's Super New BS removing course on Day or Foundation? Do you have a pen to sign this release form Lynne, or will you use mine? Great to have you on board Lynne!

You always have had a way with words (and truth) DB ... that's (partly) why I love you!

The truth is if and when anyone leaves they are going to have to deal with a scary thing called reality ... and it won't be easy because they will also be dealing with people like us who tend to say what we mean ... cos we can. We can also change our minds and do complete costume changes if we feel like it (and often do).

Lol.

:yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
Or.....

Kidding of course. Freedom is freedom, and you can make a post here without having to do anything but type. So, it looks like from what was posted back in 2008, you were all set to route out - bummer, what happened? They talked you into staying, and spending your retirement years on them? No! There's time to take your life back! Look at those older than you, who have lost their homes, retirement money, all their working years! Don't! There is help, and there is time. Treat yourself to freedom. Use the door and embrace life again - remember who you were before scientology - it's calling you.

[video=youtube;bS6B8zC2CNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS6B8zC2CNI[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
h7ym.jpg