What's new

Letter To "Anonymous" From an X-OSA Op

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Anonymous,

Hello. We are not anonymous. We are up front, we are live, we are people
who will to talk, who will speak, who will confront Scientology and face up
to others. We are those who work WITH the truth re Scientology. We are those
who have exposed Scientology's abuses, daily, for years.

Ok, enough of the "We"---I shall speak to you as myself. I, Tory Christman,
used to work with Scientology's Office of Special Affairs. I worked in a Top
Secret Internet Gang, run out of Scientology's Executive offices, that
worked daily to try to shut down Alt.Religion.Scientology (ARS) on the Net.

I watched my best friend, Bill Yaude, and others lie to people on the Net,
deceive them, literally make up stories that one would not believe, all in
the name of Freedom, and all "anonymously". I used to be sent out, by
Scientology, to open up Phony accounts, that they used to spam the Internet,
with anything to keep the topics OFF of Scientology.

So anonymous---How do I, Tory, Know that you are not just one more Extension
of Scientology? They always lie, they never are face up, they never are
live, they only hide, and fool people, and they're ALWAYS "Anonymous".

Why would Scientology do such a thing? Two simple reasons:
1) Andrew Morton's book---on TC---to deflect attention off of it

2) TC's video-----both VERY damaging to Scientology.

3) To try to create allies via their "Victim" card, which they now use:
"Poor us, this happened to us! You had better help us: This *could*
happen to you". I was with OSA when they ran that on
ministers, and it worked, too.

I find it interesting, "Anonymous" that you all shut down Scientology's web
site for a day---If you really are who you are,
why just a day? I don't recommend what you're doing--as I'm for Free Speech,
and I've watched Scientology do themselves in day after day, week after
week, month after month.

Why not make TONS of videos on Utube, exposing their abuses?

There are TONS of things you can do, legally, IF you are who you say you
are.

I urge you to learn about Scientology, if you're really just a group of
people...both sides. Learn from the critics----and then plan things that
will work, will not get you arrested, or just make noise. IF you are who you
really are---you will do things in a legal manner. If not, you won't, plain
and simple.

I escaped out of Scientology, "Anonymous" being chased all the way across
the country, after 30 years "in". I want the abuses stopped,
but I will only stand by doing things legally to stop them, and having
watched them up front and personally, I KNOW THE TRUTH SHALL RUIN
SCIENTOLOGY:::: THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I wish you well, whomever you are. I am happy to speak with anyone, I am
free from the chains of pretending to be anonymous while working with OSA
that I was hooked to as an OSA volunteer. Once I woke up (and saw with my
own eyes these people weren't free, these people weren't doing good, they
were doing VERY bad things, pretending to be good)---I left, like a bird out
of a cage. I can talk, I will talk,
I am not anonymous, I am free. :happydance:

Tory Christman
Burbank, CA
In Scientology for 30 years
X-OT 7, X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OSA Volunteer for 20 years, X-Top Secret
Internet Gang until I figured out what they were *really* doing (stopping
free speech). Soon after I left Scientology, forever. I am a declared SP and
Expelled from Scientology.
FREE AT LAST!
(818) 588-3044
[email protected]

"They, who give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've spent a few hours on one of their boards Tory, answering questions. But also prowling around. They do seem to be who they say they are.

Apart from the new infiltrators (I don't mean people like Alanzo, everfree and me. Zinj posted a little bit too)! But the one I saw got rumbled very quickly.

The admin for the board has announced he has another board all ready for "if/when" the board gets taken down.

They have their own little (quite big, actually) BP mocked up, with planning/coordination type details visible.

I don't endorse their current plan of action at all. Hopefully they will swing around to doing something useful soon. Maybe it will all fizzle out soon, or maybe not. We'll have to see.

Paul

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul,

As long as they're legal, I'm fine. The minute they're planning illegal activities,
they HAVE To know: THAT IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGY LOVES~! It's like a fly
getting stuck in a fly trap.

Done, over ---who won? End of story.

My best :)

Tory/Magoo~~~

neiljung

Patron with Honors
They really, really don't care.

While there are individuals who have an interest, as a group they are pretty much just a bunch of sociopaths. Everything is permitted, nothing is forbidden and half of them are only there for the cp.

If they thought it was funnier to rip the piss out of scientology critics then they would be doing that. They do not take what they do seriously but they are ruthless in the pursuit of having a laugh. Utterly ruthless.

I hang out on ebaums world pretty often, and it's an environment that breeds both the best and worst traits of humanity.

The most important thing we should all keep in mind is that we must, must, get a pic of Tom Cruise with a shoe on his head.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
ROTFLOL!

Good one, and so true. I think you're right----there's both very good,
and some very bad. Love the shoe :):roflmao: :roflmao:

Best,

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I made a correction on this::: I've spoken to quite a few people
from Anonymous---they are not with Scientology, but I have asked
each one to make sure to stay legal, and help expose the abuses
of Scientology.

Also, it's quite probable that Scientology *will* infiltrate Anonymous---
to distract them,and I wouldn't put it past OSA to try to set them up
doing illegal things, so they (Scientology/OSA) can arrest Anonymous people.
The people I spoke to are VERY aware of this---but I know (and many of you here know) knowing about covert ops from Scientology, and actually experiencing it, are 2 totally different things. :omg:

One of the KEY things Anonymous can do is try to get Scientology's IRS
agreement looked into.

Think Al Capone: Untouchable. However, one man---kept at it, following the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ trail---and BINGO! There it was.

Follow the money, stay legal, expose the abuses.....you can't go wrong then.

My best to all :hattip: :goodluck:

Tory/Magoo~~~:coolwink:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
One of the KEY things Anonymous can do is try to get Scientology's IRS
agreement looked into.

Think Al Capone: Untouchable. However, one man---kept at it, following the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ trail---and BINGO! There it was.

Follow the money, stay legal, expose the abuses.....you can't go wrong then.

My best to all :hattip: :goodluck:

Tory/Magoo~~~:coolwink:

This site was mentioned on another thread. It seems to have lots of data that is relevant to the money trail:
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/index.html

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Tory, someone from Anonymous emailed this to me to get me to post it on this thread.

Dear Mrs. Tory Christman,

We are Anonymous.

On behalf of the Anonymous, Project Chanology wishes to respond to you personally and directly.

Whereas we have suffered less individual injustice than the real victims of Scientology, we are no less digusted by its practices. We seek to dismantle the "church" of Scientology because it has forfeited its right to exist through its vile acts. Where the social mechanisms failed to act appropriately to prevent proliferation of such evil we shall act with no remorse.

We understand your concern regarding our recent tactics. However, it has served its purposes. The Anonymous has received attention of the people and the media. DDoS attacks can not be sustained indefinitely, and it is not our goal to silence our opponents but the exact opposite: to make Scientology speak. As our work progresses, more and more documents and research will be made available. Scientology has succeeded in silencing its opponents, removing references to its documents from search results, and has generally kept low profile as would be expected of an organization that engages in illegitimate activity. Anonymous is not an organization, and it is not vulnerable to conventional tactics employed by the church. If some individuals are removed by force, more will take their place. Thus, if Anonymous were to receive any help from Scientology, then the Scientology would be contributing to its own collapse. Anonymous operates under assumption that Project Chanology is under the constant scrutiny of the OSA. Any resources that Scientology wastes on vain attempts to shut down this operation serves the strategic purposes hof this operation.

With efforts of Anonymous, downfall of Scientology has begun. Not until the Scientology leaders run away with the money shall we celebrate victory.

We would like to reassure you, mrs. Christman, that Anonymous seeks to preserve free speech. Anonymous believes that knowledge is strength. Despite its decentralized nature, Anonymous learns and adapts. Action is being taken and planned. We make no secret of our strategy, which is exposure of the "church" to the public eye, and resulting liberation of members of Scientology and prosecution of its instigators. We do, however, guard our identities. This distinction allows us to operate without restraint and prolong our operational efficiency. It is also, by all means, an endless well of lulz.

We also would like to reassure you, mrs. Christman, that Anonymous, itself being a target of histrionic propaganda, understands the supremacy of truth. Therefore, Anonymous is researching Scientology more than Scientology can afford to research Anonymous. Fundamentally, Scientology is on the losing side, as it seeks to contain information, which is contrary to the very nature of knowledge and as such doomed to fail eventually. Anonymous will not stop until awareness and alertness of Scientology is firmly planted in the mind of the public.

In conclusion, major actions worldwide are planned for February 10th. Anonymous welcomes you to participate in these actions.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Dang I should have gotten my funds out of the church and I tired just as this started to happen. I must have had ESP for about the same time this started I tried to handle it.

I refused to sign my rights way for money.

Barb

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dang I should have gotten my funds out of the church and I tired just as this started to happen. I must have had ESP for about the same time this started I tried to handle it.

I refused to sign my rights way for money.

Barb

Hi, Barb, glad to hear you are not going to let them keep your money.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Emma, for posting this :) :thankyou:

Also, Thank you to Anonymous~~~for your message.

We would like to reassure you, mrs. Christman, that Anonymous seeks to preserve free speech. Anonymous believes that knowledge is strength. Despite its decentralized nature, Anonymous learns and adapts.

First off, since we're communicating in writing, it's "Ms". Christman, (not "Mrs").
Remember, my now X-husband divorced me after I was declared and SP by the organization known as the church of Scientology, for thinking, leaving and speaking my own mind. An SP stands for suppressive person, in Scientology's world, they declare you this and thus no one is allowed to speak to you. (It's literally a "High Crime" to do so). IF they do, they shall be declared SP, and lose all of their friends, too. Many people stay "in" Scientology, out of fear of losing all of their loved ones, or families. My now X-husband won't talk to me at all--as he remains in C of S, is supposedly OT 8, and was born into the Cult. If you could do something to help get Scientology exposed more for their abusive "Disconnection" policies, I, and tons of other families, would greatly appreciate it. Literally there are hundreds if not thousands of families and loved ones who have been broken up, due to the "church"<gack!>of Scientology, and this insane, abusive policy.

Secondly, I thank you for letting me know that you do care about Free Speech, and Knowledge. I would also like to congratulate those of Anonymous
who have shown that you *do* learn and adapt. As I've posted, these are two terrific qualities that Scientology totally fails at. They've *never* listened to one X-Member, even though many of them helped create and run Scientology. They've *never* listened to one critic, even though many are in a position to offer great ideas/solutions, etc.

I wish you well. As I've said, make sure your actions are legal--this is a high priority as Scientology feebly would love to rope you into illegal actions, then get you arrested. Also, go global, keep learning and adapting, and utilize the information many others have spent years putting together for all so share and learn from. The time is ***Now***.

Scientology has already tried to imply I have used my experiences to try to "incite" Anonymous. Nothing could be farther from the truth. As you well know, Anonymous is Anonymous. I am happily an X-member of Scientology after 30 years "in", and escaping out in 2000. I've had very good conversations with Anonymous people who seemed very nice, interested, and willing to learn. My #1 message is stay legal, and anyone who has spoken to me can acknowledge that, if need be. For now, learn your enemy--as they are learning about you, as I type. I thank you for your message. Remember this:
Your actions can either help free someone, or keep them enslaved.
This isn't a test.

My best, :goodluck: :geekon: :target: :typing: :fly2:
Tory Christman :coolwink:
Aka: Magoo!
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044