Letter to my SoloNots C/S

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Obsession with MWHs:, I was repeatedly crammed and corrected on the application of mwh tech. It swung so far that it bore no resemblance to the HCOBs on the subject. Hubbard said "bitterly complaining" that became any complaint. He also said " when you hear 1.1 carping criticism that seems a bit stretched" that became any criticism, the net effect of this was that despite having 17 ints of FPRD and sec checking on the level as well as pulling my own witholds daily I became introverted at the first unhappy thought about anything. This is not the way to live a life. Factually I could and did find a WH any time, it did not always remedy the complaint but it did create silence.

I don't know tech beyond level IV in the old days and if this would apply to the OT levels but whatever happened to the idea of "missed withhold of nothing" and protest reads?

Feral

Rogue male
Someone asked me in a pm if I got gains from OT levels I to V. Iwasn't able to PM them back so I've put the answer here, in case anyone else would like to know.

Yeah I did.

Quite a bit but not what I expected or what was promised.

What I did get was very expensive at the price the CofS charges and $ is the least of that price, there is the demand for endless personal contribution and mental devotion. You also are expected to give your personal sovereignty, viewpoint and integrity up to become a card carrying Ronbot. This is the biggest price to pay.

When I got into Scn it was to help me achieve my goals, the promo and reg both promised that, a year or two in and like everyone else I've forfeited my goals to join staff and "help Ron to...."

A very stiff price to pay for something misrepresented, don't you think?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Feral! You (and Mrs. P) are my HERO!!! But you(s) already know that.

You have taken my heart and mind and put it in a letter. Like Emma said, I hope ANYONE reads it. I'm glad you posted it here so OSA can read it. :D I'm glad it was posted here so I could read it. In fact, I think I will print it, change the C/S's name and the $ amount, and send it to MY C/S! :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Thanks a lot, you know you are among friends when you chance looking so stupid in front of them and you get encouragement!

I waived my right to refund in exchange for a repayment. I was outside the three month arbitrary 'warranty' period and decided not to get into a lengthy court battle. I also felt that after accepting service for all those years I owed the money I'd paid.:duh:

I do like to choose my fights, so the IAS and super power are my current targets.

I've put this letter up to help any person to evaluate the 'value' of the service if they should feel so inclined.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great letter Feral. It certainly communicates to me and hopefully many others sitting on the fence now and in the future.

I certainly got the bit about the missed W/Hs. I had over 400 hours on the grades over the past few years and around half the time in session was spent looking for W/Hs that weren’t there! But, since I couldn’t find them, I just got very introverted. And it was all down to inexperienced auditors who were terrified of missing something and getting punished.

Even if your C/S got to read it, I doubt it would make any difference. All they would say would be “Well if you didn’t get the wins, then that proves you didn’t do it right”. Or, “Yes, there were mistakes in the past, but that has all been corrected with the Basics. Come back in and we’ll get it sorted (for a fee of course)”.

Given the amount of money that you spent, and the lack of tangible results, it sounds as though you might have a case for fraud. Perhaps a class-action suit with some of the other exes in Oz? At the very least, you should consider making a complaint to your Trading Standards department, or whatever the equivalent is in Oz.

Axiom142

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A long shot, but...

Feral! You (and Mrs. P) are my HERO!!! But you(s) already know that.

You have taken my heart and mind and put it in a letter. Like Emma said, I hope ANYONE reads it. I'm glad you posted it here so OSA can read it. :D I'm glad it was posted here so I could read it. In fact, I think I will print it, change the C/Ses name and the $ amount, and send it to MY C/S! :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Hey you all,

I''ve been toying with the idea of whether there is any possibility of having a copy of Feral's letter to the C/S hand carried in to Flag and slipped under a few doors - maybe even the right door. :yes:

What would be your reaction if it were a posibility? :confused2:

Stranger things HAVE happened. :whistling:

(as a minimum, there surely must be some members, lurkers and guests here who could accomplish slipping an appropriately addressed document under the C/S's office door...am I wrong?)

Roy, et al

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey you all,

I''ve been toying with the idea of whether there is any possibility of having a copy of Feral's letter to the C/S hand carried in to Flag and slipped under a few doors - maybe even the right door. :yes:

(as a minimum, there surely must be some members, lurkers and guests here who could accomplish slipping an appropriately addressed document under the C/S's office door...am I wrong?)

Roy, et al

Love it, EP - that will rattle the cages in CW :D

Kev, GREAT letter - thanks so much for posting it.

It's articulate, concise and from the heart.

It states everything that is needed to make a proper judgement of what you've said.

It is an important document and I think it will be widely circulated (as it should.)

Great job, mate.

Great job.

Feral

Rogue male
I don't know tech beyond level IV in the old days and if this would apply to the OT levels but whatever happened to the idea of "missed withhold of nothing" and protest reads?

These tools are available but take a backseat to the obsession to pull WHs. In fact I have been corrected for using such tools because there was evidence of an ARCx in the previous session, therefore there MUST be a MWH.

See? Quite simple really.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
GT, you are my kind of girl!

Oh my you are such an Ethics Particle.:coolwink: I'm sure some of us might have the right connections for this.....:whistling:

Truth told, I LIKED bein' an ethics particle! :yes: It was MUCH better than trying to keep a course schedule while doing the PTS/SP for the Nth time! :p :thumbsup:

I HIGHLY recommend this approach to lurkers and guests as the BEST way to COPE with the scene!

You can keep it goin' for weeks or months 'cause the poor ethics folks are so overwhelmed with particles and you just come and go pretty much as you please! :D (You think I'm just "toppin' cotton" don't ya, you out there?) Think again. :dieslaughing: :laugh: :giggle: :wave:

The possibilities for a "pro EP" are virtually unlimited in my experience. :bow:

BE a PRO EP! :happydance:

Roy

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey you all,

Roy, et al
Great idea!!

Oh my you are such an Ethics Particle.:coolwink: I'm sure some of us might have the right connections for this.....:whistling:
Hahahahaha!!!!

Truth told, I LIKED bein' an ethics particle!
The possibilities for a "pro EP" are virtually unlimited in my experience.
Totally! EP, you are my new guru!! This brings to mind when in the 80s my husband and I "cognited" that true happiness in life was being totally PTS. You would have thought that would have given us a clue, but no, we didn't get "out" until the 21st century. :duh:

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
Disconnection Cancelled

When I said "Disconnection Cancelled", this is exactly what I meant. You want to write a letter to your old C/S? Do it. Perfect. Why not? Communicate with whomever you want. Disconnection only happens because you let it happen. If you really want to get your message through, you'll find a way. It ain't that hard.

Way to go, Feral! :thumbsup:

Feral

Rogue male
EP,I sent the letter the same way confidential work sheets are sent, in two security sealed envelopes. I thought that was the best way to send them to ensure they were read.

I think putting it on the web for lurkers might do the most good.

Hey you all,

Roy, et al

FoTi

Crusader
I think it would be cool to make copies of this lovely letter and put them in pretty little envelopes and slip them under the doors where people are staying so that when they come back to their rooms at the end of the evening they would have a nice letter to enjoy along with the chocolate on their pillow. :D

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Thanks Feral, your letter has helped to get rid of the last little longings Ive had about "but what if I HAD gone OT?"...

As great as OT might potentially be, its not worth that expense, heartache and rubbish to get it. A holiday in the Bahamas is cheaper and would key me out more I think....

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Feral, your letter has helped to get rid of the last little longings Ive had about "but what if I HAD gone OT?"...

As great as OT might potentially be, its not worth that expense, heartache and rubbish to get it. A holiday in the Bahamas is cheaper and would key me out more I think....

You can get to any place without spending a nickel, if you choose to, without that particular brand of heartache and rubbish. What else you might choose to experience is up to you. But it's all there, waiting, for anyone when ready.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good on you Kev,

I'm glad you were able to be so sincere and open. I have my fingers crossed that he will somehow get the letter. Butterfly wings and all that.

Rae

Patron with Honors
Mark Campbell?

"Dear Mark,

I hope this letter finds you well and fit."

Feral..was this to Mark Campbell?

Rae