Letter to my SoloNots C/S

Rae

Patron with Honors
That's right Rae, how do you know him?

He was my Solo Nots C/S for many a year and I simply love the guy..he was a life saver...he would come out and find me whereever I was knowing that I wasn't doing well(which was a lot of the time when I was at Flag)..and he'd stay and talk to me and help me out. Even in the courseroom! I never knew a C/S like that..then he got changed to another area of the planet to be their Solo NOTS C/S and I was devastated and assigned him Treason(jokingly of course). Some of the finest, most well intentioned people I know(knew) are the Tech/Qual guys..and it simply breaks my heart that they are so screwed with...ah me(sigh).

Rae

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Feral,
As I said to you privately and it really should be publicly as well, I am all but totally speechless, over the gross corruption of OT3/NOTs tech. The key to handling entities, is locating the source of the by-passed charge as the initial step.

For those of you, who have not experienced OT3/NOTs auditing, its a little like two or three total strangers standing in front of a policeman, who is wearing dark glasses, demanding, "When did you steal it?" As you can imagine, each would become introverted and even when one eventually admits to it, the other or two are still introverted, if you get the idea.

Miscavige's biggest problem is his total complete utter inability to admit he has made a mistake. I like many others, have experienced it personally, but his re-writing Hubbard's tech has affected everyone who has been on lines. This, of course, comes directly from his paranoia.

Feral, from Rae's comments, it would seem like Mark Campbell is either a NOTs C/Sat an AO or perhaps a Universe Corps C/S, although I can't imagine there have been any recently.

Regards, David.

Feral

Rogue male
Mark was my C/S at Flag too. The letter was addressed to him.

Thanks for chipping in Mate, it's good to have a solo nots C/S actually READ my letter!:happydance:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Mark was my C/S at Flag too. The letter was addressed to him.

Thanks for chipping in Mate, it's good to have a solo nots C/S actually READ my letter!:happydance:
:lol: Funny stuff.
I'm sure more than one Solo NOTs C/S has read it, Kev.
It's what they do next that really counts. :coolwink:
Keep at it, mate.

Last edited: