What's new

Letter to Vicki

Doom

Lurking.
Welcome Sharon, holy shit you came out fast, I think we have met in person but I don't look like that any more.
I hope that Vicky comes to her senses but she has made alot of choices that are hard to go back on, I still can't believe she declared her OWN sister.

Hope things turn out for the best with you and your family.

Doom

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Hello!

Hello, welcome and it is so good to hear from you Sharon!!!

I remember that you have always had guts, integrity to stand up for yourself and be yourself and follow your dreams.

Well done Sharon, again you have displayed uber courage, considering your unique situation and are a source of inspiration.

Love Peta

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow, your post left me speechless and actually quite emotional. Thankyou so much for speaking out about what you went through and are still going through today......snip

^^^^Same goes for me^^^^

and WELCOME to ESMB

Outethicsofficer

Hi Sharon,

As you probably well know our family has been the effect of the disconnection policy at the hands of the church.

I am sure you dwelt long and hard on coming out and say it for what it is and come out you did, in style. I feel for you and what you are probably going through right now, Vicki knows too well what she has done over these many years, she is reaping the rewards.

Well done, stay strong.

James

Happy Days

Wow Sharon what a brave woman you are and welcome. :happydance::happydance:

There's really nothing the Church or Vicki can do to you that they have not already done DECLARED, DISCONNECTION et al .... they have played their hand.

Vicki's world will be rocking and she may experience first hand the heart breaking, suppressive and destructive act of disconnection and the emotional roller coaster that goes with that. Do I have sympathy?? No, I do not she has caused so much heartache and ruined lives for the sake of the Church, that it's time for her to experience the reverse flow. Unless of course she wakes up and embraces the real world including love ones and especially her daughter Scarlett.

I send kind thoughts and best wishes to you and your family and hope that a full reconnection to love ones is just around the corner. :bighug::grouphug:

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
Warmest welcome to ESMB, Sharon.:)

You'll find great people and lots of support here.

I'm really glad that you're here.:thumbsup:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Sharon,

How can I say this? :ohmy:

I am not sure whether or not I have already welcomed you! :melodramatic:

But whatever - I love you unreservedly, and extend my support and encouragement. :yes:

The future looks promising from where I stand - be of good cheer. :thumbsup:

EP
Mike Horton