What's new

LieTech: What we expect of a Scientologist

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I can hardly believe what I just read!

The sheer arrogance of hubbard ... was astonishing.

WTF was wrong with us, why did we not do what many of us wanted to do, just burst out laughing and walk out?

I do know why ... but it is so incredible to me now though.

:yes:

OMG that is the right question!! "WTF WAS WRONG WITH US?"

Should I?

Sh-sh-sh-should I?

Oh well, let's see what happens....

L&N
WTF WAS WRONG WITH US?

We wuz looking for freedom x

We wuz brainwashed tic

We wuz dumb tic

We wuz crazy x

We wuz naive tic

We wuz optimistic x

We wuz trusting tic

We wuz weak x

We wuz blowing from reality fall

We wuz off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Ron LFBD F/N Item Indicated

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
OMG that is the right question...."WTF WAS WRONG WITH US?"

Should I?

Sh-sh-sh-should I?

Oh well, let's see what happens....

L&N
WTF WAS WRONG WITH US?

We wuz looking for freedom x

We wuz brainwashed tic

We wuz dumb tic

We wuz crazy x

We wuz naive tic

We wuz optimistic x

We wuz trusting tic

We wuz weak x

We wuz blowing from reality fall

We wuz off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Ron LFBD F/N Item Indicated

:happydance:

All of the above!! (in my case).

HelluvaHoax!

After reading that bulletin again after all this time made me freakin' gag. I wish Ron were still around so that intelligent people could point out crap like this and ask him some serious questions. Questions that especially challenge his sanity. A head of a country would go to pieces? Puleeze!!!

This is the exactly the kind of thing that should be pointed out to a Scientologist, but the problem is, they BELIEVE this crap. How? I really can't tell you why anymore. I'm now dumbfounded. :confused2:

There is no doubt in my mind (having heard it countless times) that most Scientology staff members actually are 100% certain that they as a Staff Status II can run circles around the head of Apple, IBM or Google.

They would pejoratively speak about "really booming the stats" of those "wog companies".

I don't even think there is a descriptive word in the English language that quite captures the profound depths of self-assured stupidity achieved by a 'trained' scientologist.

Wait, I think I just found it. "ILLUSORY SUPERIORITY".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

In this condition, an individual:

* tends to overestimate their own level of skill
* fails to recognize genuine skill in others
* fails to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy​

Sounds like your run-of-the-mill OT or Sea Org Member to me. HEY! That's why they call this a NatterBoard! :D

HelluvaHoax!

"Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins."

Ummmm, Ron, I thought we had that little talk about lying. Do you need another time out? Oh wait, you are already on a time out, I forgot.

Listen, Ron...this whole lying thing is not good. Tens of millions of people are laughing at you all over the world. Even most of the Scientologists have left and don't believe a thing you say.

Can you blame them?

Scientology is the only game on Earth where everyone wins, Ron???

EVERYONE???

R-Factor, Ron....everyone does not win in Scientology. Most lose. And lose big time! Their money. Their time. Their families and friends. Their mental health. And, their ability to enjoy life. Just look around the internet Ron and all the anti-Scientology critics. Just look around the orgs at the protestors and Anon. Look at the facts Ron instead of lying.

And you have also lied about the entire earth, claiming that nobody else can possibly win a game without paying you for your technology. That is quite insane Ron.

Nobody can win any game on earth Ron outside of your church?

That one line alone, Ron, shows how ugly and hateful you are towards your fellow man.

You deny the "win" of a parent to a child?

You deny the "win" of two people falling madly in love and getting married?

You deny the "win" of doctors saving people's lives?

You deny the "win" of people dancing, singing, painting, enjoying art, reveling in the beauty of nature or just simply laughing together.

They are winning Ron, and they don't need to pay you or get your approval.

Stay in outer space and do your "advanced research" old bitter man.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
brick_2-05a.jpg

Blip, your memory is slipping, and, it's squirrel too.

This is the 'correct Tech' (getcher KSW in!)

lisa_brick_defaced.jpg

Zinj

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Blip, your memory is slipping, and, it's squirrel too.

This is the 'correct Tech' (getcher KSW in!)

lisa_brick_defaced.jpg

Zinj

Scientology can scrape her name off the sidewalk - but they cannot scrape it off the internet! :coolwink: Scientology and specifically David Miscavige was directly related to the death of Lisa McPherson.

Google Lisa McPherson - look at her autopsy photos - see what the Introspective Rundown did to her! See What a Scientology CLEAR looks like after she went Clear...David Miscavige style!

Read "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman - get the details. Scientology KILLS! :nervous:

PTS

Elliott
You know if I had been able to read stuff like this the first time I walked into the org, I probably would have turned around and left without even doing the OCA. What a lot of :bs: it would have saved me.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know if I had been able to read stuff like this the first time I walked into the org, I probably would have turned around and left without even doing the OCA. What a lot of :bs: it would have saved me.

PTS ~ that is why we are here Baby...saving lives!

We are the International Association of Ex Scientologists - clearing the Idle Morgues from any newbies!:happydance:

A very well done to all of you! :yes: Looks like our stats (people staying out - never going in, getting out and never going back, leaving in droves, talking about the horror stories in Scientology with "raw meat") are STRAIGHT UP and climbing!!

Well done soldiers!! A Very Well Done!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gib

Crusader
I hadn't looked at this Hubbard communique in ages.

It was actually both shocking and delightfully entertaining to know that at one time this actually made sense to me.

Crrrrrriiiinnnnnnge!

The lying is quite terrible & wacky. Take a look....

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 10 JUNE 1960 Issue I

MA​
Keeping Scientology Working Series 33
WHAT WE EXPECT OF A SCIENTOLOGIST​

A housewife who does not have professional level skill in Scientology could not expect to run a wholly successful family or keep order in her neighbourhood and keep her family well. A factory foreman could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness without professional Scientology skill. The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail. And the head of a country would go to pieces if he didn't know Scientology from a professional angle.

How can these people handle life if they have no expert knowledge of how to handle life?

We have many, many personal success stories in Scientology. They begin with a book acquaintance and bloom when professional skill enters the background. These people, small people, big people, drove a wedge for themselves into companies, societies, with Scientology and then took over control of the area. They succeeded where they never would have dreamed they could. And every time one of us drives in such a wedge, we all win because the world is brought nearer to a sane and decent world.

Any trained Scientologist can win to success in society. Heightened IQ, a knowledge of life, a forthright attitude -- with these things it is easy for him or her to improve a social or business position, to get higher pay, to exert wider personal influence. This we know we can do, we have done it so often, so let's improve the ability.

Hit for the key spots by whatever means -- the head of the women's club, the personnel director of a company, the leader of a good orchestra, the president's secretary, the advisor of the trade union --any key spot. Make a good sound living at it, drive a good car, but get your job done, handle and better the people you meet and bring about a better Earth.

Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.

So let's help the world win.

—L. Ron Hubbard​

^^^^^sounds more like a sales newsletter. :duh:

I hadn't looked at this Hubbard communique in ages.

It was actually both shocking and delightfully entertaining to know that at one time this actually made sense to me.

Crrrrrriiiinnnnnnge!

The lying is quite terrible & wacky. Take a look....

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 10 JUNE 1960 Issue I

MA​
Keeping Scientology Working Series 33
WHAT WE EXPECT OF A SCIENTOLOGIST​

A housewife who does not have professional level skill in Scientology could not expect to run a wholly successful family or keep order in her neighbourhood and keep her family well. A factory foreman could not possibly handle his crews with full effectiveness without professional Scientology skill. The personal assistant to a corporation executive could not do a fully effective job without being a professional Scientologist. A corporation president without a certificate will someday fail. And the head of a country would go to pieces if he didn't know Scientology from a professional angle.

How can these people handle life if they have no expert knowledge of how to handle life?

We have many, many personal success stories in Scientology. They begin with a book acquaintance and bloom when professional skill enters the background. These people, small people, big people, drove a wedge for themselves into companies, societies, with Scientology and then took over control of the area. They succeeded where they never would have dreamed they could. And every time one of us drives in such a wedge, we all win because the world is brought nearer to a sane and decent world.

Any trained Scientologist can win to success in society. Heightened IQ, a knowledge of life, a forthright attitude -- with these things it is easy for him or her to improve a social or business position, to get higher pay, to exert wider personal influence. This we know we can do, we have done it so often, so let's improve the ability.

Hit for the key spots by whatever means -- the head of the women's club, the personnel director of a company, the leader of a good orchestra, the president's secretary, the advisor of the trade union --any key spot. Make a good sound living at it, drive a good car, but get your job done, handle and better the people you meet and bring about a better Earth.

Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.

So let's help the world win.

—L. Ron Hubbard​

that once made sense to you?

i thought it was obviously ridiculous as it was obvious that us ridiculous bipeds had quite a long list of accomplishments before dmsmh was published

not that i said so of course, i wanted to study the tech, most of which i did and do find sound

i think it's those who swallowed the koolaid and especially those who rue having poured koolaid for others who reject the tech. i sorted wheat from chaff as i studied and i really do wish more folk would respect the wheat

Gib

Crusader
Why do I, low level PC have to do that, separate wheat from chaff? Hub says he did it for us per RJ67 and KSW #1

And now that I think about it, hubbard said he separated the wheat from chaff thoughout his lectures and books based on 50,000 years of man's thinking.

So why do I have to do it again in Hubbard's books and lectures?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
And now that I think about it, hubbard said he separated the wheat from chaff thoughout his lectures and books based on 50,000 years of man's thinking.

So why do I have to do it again in Hubbard's books and lectures?

You don't! Yipeeee O kayaaay!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Glad to know he was THINKING BIG for us too. Yeah, go for the "key" spots - yeah those are key aren't they, the secretary of the president. Don't be thinking about being the president of a company,,, nooo, go BIG THINK. LOL

What a buffoon - one and all.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can hardly believe what I just read!

The sheer arrogance of hubbard ... was astonishing.

WTF was wrong with us, why did we not do what many of us wanted to do, just burst out laughing and walk out?

I do know why ... but it is so incredible to me now though.

:yes:

Pure arrogance, yes! Arrogance always leads to stupidity, imho.

WTF was wrong with us? Speaking for myself, I can only imagine I was often dropped on my head as a baby. :wink2:

HelluvaHoax!

that once made sense to you?

Sure, it made sense. LOL.

That's what happens when an adult con man gets hold of a teenager's mind.

A kid who gets in Scientology is naive.

An adult who stays in Scientology is gullible.

For some reason, they don't teach you that kind of thing in Scientology.