What's new

Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Re: Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

Ulrich Kramer from his 'Mindwalking' site wrote this on what may happen when you die. I don't know if this may help anyone here, but I've read most of his books in English and I believe he is an astute observer of what is happening with his clients in session and as a life coach.

http://www.mindwalking.de/en/11_literature.htm

Scroll down to article on death PDF

Paul, I just ran across the statements in the book I was reading, and I thought you or others might be interested. That's all. He, Joel, published his book in '86 according to the foot notes. When did Newton first publish? Also in the foot notes was an interview Talbot did of Witton in the Omni Whole Mind Newsletter 1, #6 May 88 "Lives between Lives: an interview with Dr. Joel Witton" I did a quick search and found a German translation but not being fluent in Greman.... Maybe you would have better luck if you are so inclined.

I was just surprised you had no interest in another researchers data on the subject. It was much like the viewpoint Scientologists have about other practices. But whatever. Personally, though I have not read either of their books, I did watch the videos and they seemed (at the time when I was still a quasi true believer) to remind me of the between lives implant. They rubbed me the wrong way. But, not having any recall of them, or desire to solo audit looking for them or to go get hypnotized, they were just something that stuck in my mind. Something unresolved.

But that is all. I've said my peace. All I wanted to do was make you aware of him in case you were interested. I guess I have succeeded in that.

Mimsey

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Paul, I just ran across the statements in the book I was reading, and I thought you or others might be interested. That's all. He, Joel, published his book in '86 according to the foot notes. When did Newton first publish?

Newton's Journey of Souls book says it was first published in 1994. In the intro to my 5th revised edition, printed 2008, Newton talks about "over thirty years of life between lives hypnotherapy," and "The travels of souls from the time of death to their next incarnation has engaged my study since the 1970s, growing with each decade."

I can do the arithmetic too, and if someone wants to say, "Aha! 94 less 30 is 64, which is less than 70, therefore this proves he is a lying sack of shit and it's all lies," be my guest. :)

Paul

Newton's Journey of Souls book says it was first published in 1994. In the intro to my 5th revised edition, printed 2008, Newton talks about "over thirty years of life between lives hypnotherapy," and "The travels of souls from the time of death to their next incarnation has engaged my study since the 1970s, growing with each decade."

I can do the arithmetic too, and if someone wants to say, "Aha! 94 less 30 is 64, which is less than 70, therefore this proves he is a lying sack of shit and it's all lies," be my guest. :)

Paul

FWIW ...

In view of the fact that you say it is a revised edition from 2008 that doesn't actually prove a thing one way or another. The text has been altered & updated, that is what 'revised' implies. If the original 1994 text says the same thing then it would be fair to say that the arithmetic doesn't add up.

Mark A. Baker

Wow - these guys must be BFF's - Joel claims 13 years of research: 1988 -13 =1975. What is it called when 2 different people discover the same thing at the same time unknown to each other? Serendipity? Coincidence? ESP? Confluence? Mimsey

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Wow - these guys must be BFF's - Joel claims 13 years of research: 1988 -13 =1975. What is it called when 2 different people discover the same thing at the same time unknown to each other? Serendipity? Coincidence? ESP? Mimsey

Morphogenetic fields?

Maybe the powers-that-be in the spirit world decided that the time is ripe to let this stuff loose.

The same spiritual entity all by himself bent the auric ear of the two researchers at the same time?

-----

Dunno. But it is not uncommon for the same idea to appear simultaneously from two apparently independent sources.

Paul

Dunno. But it is not uncommon for the same idea to appear simultaneously from two apparently independent sources.

Paul
And the exception to that is Scientology, in which we know only one man rose above the bank to, um, Salvage this... um, Build a better... um, um, I know he did something...

Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased

And the exception to that is Scientology, in which we know only one man rose above the bank to, um, Salvage this... um, Build a better... um, um, I know he did something...

Mimsey

Ron was the greatest, friendliest, biggest, longest, earliest, youngest, first, best, most that there ever was.

Whoops! I just ditzzed Ron again, thereby compromising my undercover OSA ops!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow, OK 97 pages read!

I read Newton's JoS and DoS a while back when this thread was young.

I don't reject his data, but I do not accept the interpretations of the experience.

I call it "Soul School". I'm sure some would like to characterize me as just a young whippersnapper soul for my views. But, I call BS on such, just as we all call BS on Scientologist's tactics for 'dead-agenting' those that don't agree with them. Yes, you David(mate) - I've seen your posts calling people young souls. I really am saddened that you have bought into this.

Why do I think Soul School is BS?

First off, it totally rubs me wrong. I have no f***ing desire to be involved in such a school TYVM. The entire notion really really irritates me(lot of charge on this I guess.) :angry:

On a less emotional note: It does not make logical sense. I'll go over some of the things I find to be problematic in this scenario.

My first objection to this is it's stated purpose. The ultimate purpose is to return to the one, or however it is stated (it's been a couple years since I read the books.) Why? If we were a part of the one in the 1st place why separate? And why would a separation from the one put you into such a low-level state of existence that would require a part of an eternity to work your way back to a state you had to begin with? You emerge totally clueless? It's to teach us to be super-souls - why? The purpose is bogus, it is a lie.

Newton describes the soul nursery. New souls floating (dripping?) off some object? Then being cared for in the nursery. Seriously? I mean really, you can accept this?

All the organization and hierarchy creeps me out. High counsel of 7 that you stand before with your spiritual knees shaking who 'review' your behavior. Um, noooooo!

Part of you remains 'up there' while a bit of you lives out your life down here - so you're operating with one hand tied behind your back and with your shoelaces tied together. Screw that.

We live lives here to learn lessons. So we have all our memory wiped and then are expected to learn. Yeah, try that on your kids - just before they go back to school in September - give them a few weeks of daily ECT to wipe their memory (or to be nice just imagine you could give them a forget everything pill) so they are nice and prepared for the new school year. See how well they do and how much they friggin learn each year. May I point out that civilization on this planet is barely up to deserving the label 'civil'. Where are all these noble learned beings that have been incarnating here for how long? How many lifetimes? Take a look at the premise being pawned off here. It is a compete lie. Oh, well, when you get your shit together as a good little spirit you don't incarnate on Earth any more so that's why it's such a mess down here - all the higher souls have moved on.... BS meter redline!

One thing Paul had trouble with was the future life viewing room. Yeah, that's pretty hard to wrap one's whits about. But note a very interesting thing - the person never gets to see future bits that still remain 'in the future' relative to the session. Here's my take on this. The implant is so designed that you actually will dub-in this 'future track' in PT. You are NOT shown your future when the implant is being done - you are given an intention to dub-in. Sure they might show you something, but your actual future? I doubt the future probability matrix is that accurately forecast-able. Newton ascribes this to a 'block'. Yeah, a block from dubbing in what you can't possibly know. That is a far more rational explanation than what is implied by 'future viewing' - that this universe's track is static. You of course can say - oh, well they have the power of knowing the future after all this is being done by 'god' or something. Sorry, I prefer the simpler explanation.

Well, that's all the items that come to mind at the moment.

Paul, you harp on his 7,000 cases far too much. I don't say he didn't do the work or that his protocol was flawed. I think it's quite likely that this is honest reporting and that others are finding similar stories.

I know we all like to call Hubbard a lying bastard, but I've run into implants in run of the mill auditing (on my grades.) Nobody asked for them nor was I looking to find them either. But I ran into some very tricky (clever) setups that turned out to be none to fun once tricked into entering.

Hat's last post with the Ulrich Kramer ('Mindwalking') article on what happens after you die was interesting. He has found more variations in story from his clients. His account of why memory is lost sounds a lot like implanting. Given the fact that we are all here on Earth it would make sense that most would get implanted with the same thing.

Paul, you dismiss Ken Ogger's work, saying he's just 1 person and Newton has 7,000. I'm sure I don't have to harp on the fact that 7,000 cases ALL reporting a similar IMPLANT is not remarkable at all. I find that RogerB's early post in this thread (at least I think it was this thread) on his "top-down view" where he describes our beginning as all co-creating and our eventual decline and Ken's cosmology have quite a bit in common. Ken was no run-of-the-mill guy from off the street. Neither is RogerB. Regardless of the BS that we all had to endure in Hubbard's creation, there were many thousands of people that provided "case history" of strange shit. Far more 'history' than Newton's work. One thing I have to say about Hubbard - it seems that there was some sincere effort on his part to figure some of this stuff out.

Many dismiss Inc 2, but many including Alan Walter (and maybe that's no better a reference than Hubbard for many) acknowledged that something happened back then; others have also related independent accounts of some kind of nasty event back then. I recall someone saying they had a run-in with it pre-Scn. I've run track way the hell back, certainly wasn't on earth, and I certainly wasn't in this bad a shape spiritually.

L Kin relates how there was a screen around the planet that would restim R6. That sound very much like Ulrich's Earth Band.

Hat's I noted your posts earlier about your Mom - it sure sounded very R6-like to me. LOL, even Vinaire not long ago said he had run into R6 in his KHTK "Looking" - said it was scary as shit.

You can, if you want, dismiss all past-life recalls of 10's of thousands of Scios that would belie such a story as "Soul School", but I'm not so inclined.

You guys that want to believe this is some divine plan that is good and beneficial for your soul are free to do so. But to me this sounds like the very sophisticated operation of a spiritual prison. Others on this thread have come to similar conclusions.

You can keep going to school, I intend to make a jail-break (oops I mean drop out)!

On another note: Re: Ego

Ego is a mental contruct. I've looked and experienced for myself that what I think of as "me" or I, is nothing but a thought package. The being is capable of observing this. The being is not a mental construct.

I am surprised no one has posted about Tom Campbell's My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything). He worked with Monroe for many years and is a NASA physicist. His theory of everything (consciousness) I found to be extremely interesting.

Since Paul is being such a topic Nazi on this thread, I suppose I should start a new thread or is there already such a thread on his TOE?

Here's a vid anyway:

[video=youtube;iFpT9TbiMNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFpT9TbiMNM[/video]​

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I am surprised no one has posted about Tom Campbell's My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything). He worked with Monroe for many years and is a NASA physicist. His theory of everything (consciousness) I found to be extremely interesting.

Since Paul is being such a topic Nazi on this thread, I suppose I should start a new thread <snip>

Yes please. :)

:nazi:

... Since Paul is being such a topic Nazi on this thread, I suppose I should start a new thread or is there already such a thread on his TOE?

Here's a vid anyway:

[video=youtube;iFpT9TbiMNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFpT9TbiMNM[/video]​

Good vid. Especially that which relates consciousness & communication to reality & experience. Worth it's own thread.

Mark A. Baker

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

I found a very interesting web site. http://wespenre.com/2/creation-of-universes.htm

Here's a fragment which is relevant to the topic at hand.

This is from the middle of the linked page. Section 7 & 8

7. The Ethereal Composite and the DRAP (Death-Recycling-Amnesia-Trap)

"Have you ever considered the definition of your Self? What is it that defines you? If you look in the mirror and peel away the masks, the pretensions, the deceptions, the fears, the thoughts, the feelings; what remains? For most they would answer their soul or spirit. And if I told you that the soul -- as most define it -- does not truly exist apart from the mind, what would you say?" -- James of the WingMakers.[19]

Now, how is that possible if we reincarnate over and over again on this planet, and all time is simultaneous and we live all these lives at the same 'time', from a multidimensional perspective? Don't we in that case have different minds in different lifetimes?

Well, not really! Read again what James is saying in the above quote. He says, "the soul -- as most define it -- does not truly exist apart from the mind..." (my emphasis). And how do most of us define soul?

I think LPG-C [(Life Physics Group California). This is a group of rogue scientists, who formed LPG-C in the late 1990s to further study subquantum physics and the ET influence on human life on Earth.] explains it pretty well when they tell us what the 'soul' in fact is. They call the soul the 'information cloud', which is pretty much what it is.

The soul/information cloud is the part of Self which gathers information from each lifetime. The information cloud is surrounding, and tightly connected with, and indexed to, the mind and the body on a specific planet (the soul is in its turn composed of a light body, or an 'avatar', and the mind is connected with an emotional body). All of them (including the soul/information cloud) are electrical components. The three components -- information cloud, mind, and body -- are like one unit working together, as long as the biological body is alive. During that lifetime, the body and the mind are experiencing things in the physical universe and the information cloud is collecting the experiences. The mind is therefore the personality. Then, when that particular lifetime has come to an end, the information cloud, the mind, a light body, which I will call the avatar from hereon, and an emotional body, tightly connected to the mind, separate themselves from the body and are supposed to report back to the 'oversoul', which is the 'bigger' part of you -- the 'mega information cloud', if you will (I am saying 'supposed to' for a reason, which will be clearer soon). The information cloud, the avatar, and the emotional body/mind (which I will call the 'Ethereal Composite', or EC), all in one piece move from the physical body into the astral plane, the 'between lives area' (BLA). This astral plane is a designated time/space where the EC can rest between incarnations, often with full recall of previous lifetimes. In the 'between lives area' (BLA), the EC can think up an environment with friends, relatives, and soul groups etc., and set goals for the next lifetime, as explained in 'Level I', with the between life information based on Dr. Michael Newton's research, and from channeling. Dr. Newton has put more than 7,000 people in regression therapy, where they all are telling him very similar stories of what happens between incarnations.

Now, in order to understand what I am going to explain we have to think of the Multiverse as being very fluid; nothing is 'set in stone'. Everything can be changed, relived, and healed -- even events that have already happened! This is what the so-called 'nano-second' between 1987-2012 is all about.

When the Founders want to create an intelligent species, who has the capacity built into their DNA to reach the stars once they are evolved enough, they can literally create new souls from the ether. These souls will be created from the 'ocean of consciousness' all around us (the 96% of Spirit/Goddess), and will become separate individuals instead of just part of the 'ocean'. In other words, they will gain separate consciousness and become self aware; they are so-called 'newborn souls' and hence they are very naive in the beginning, until they learn; we've all been in this newborn stage. However, normally, as explained by Dr. Michael Newton in his excellent books, these newborn souls will train on special test worlds which are not 'real', but computer generated (holograms) for the young souls to practice in before they are 'let loose' in the 'real' 4% Universe. It's an interesting concept, which gives a hint of the hologramic nature of the Matrix.

Next, the Founders are attaching the soul/information cloud together with its avatar and emotional body onto a biokind (biological body). (The Founders are also attaching information clouds in certain ways to animals, plants, and rocks etc, and put their imprints on them). The newborn EC now has its own biokind to use in 3-D to explore the new world and evolve under the laws of free will and non-interference (hopefully). The goals for the species are already programmed into the DNA, but can be changed by the individuals and the species as a whole as they evolve, if they choose a different path -- anything is possible.

With time, a species will learn how to use their multidimensional abilities and will reach out to the stars, and eventually they may not need to stay on their planet anymore and simply move on. The planet gets a resting period and may then become host for a new experiment by the same, or other Founders.

So, the above is what is supposed to happen, and we can see that the soul and the mind go together, just like James said in the beginning of this section. However, this is not what is happening on Earth. It all started out with the best of intentions, and in fact, the early humans were created as a very special species with very special and honorable goals, and the Fires that choose to inhabit these androgynous bodies were already highly developed. However, once upon a time, humankind was, as explained in the previous paper, 'hi-jacked' by an alien race, which Sitchin called the 'Anunnaki', basically originating from the Sirius star system.

What this Invader Force did in a nutshell, and on a metaphysical level, was that when a body died and the EC went to the BLA, an invader force was waiting there. The individual was still allowed to create goals after have reviewed their previous lifetime, and perhaps a few before that, and could enjoy moments of peace and joy, but before they were shot back into a body, 'false goals' were implanted into the being by using fast moving pictures on a screen, while the victim was glued to a metaphysical chair. These fast moving pictures went right into the subconscious mind and were there processed as if they were the person's real goals. Then, when the EC was shot down into a body, they were forced into a 'veil of amnesia', which made them forget all their previous lives while down on the planet. And the EC is getting constantly recycled (reincarnated) instead of living our lives fully at all times, with total recall. Much more on this later.

By doing this, the Sirians and their cohort had full control over us, because we no longer knew who we were and where we came from. We started thinking that being slaves to this invader force was a normal condition for us. And this is how it still is today! Only difference is that we are waking up and start remembering. This has to do with, to a large degree, solar flares, sun spots, and gamma rays, which bombard the Earth from both our own Sun, the Central Sun (Alcyone) and the Galactic Center, which we now are aligning with. Gamma rays carry tons of information and trigger our DNA and help us decode encoded strands, which we call 'junk DNA', but is none of the sort. There is a very special reason, beyond any other reasons, why the Pleiadians want us to stay grounded in our bodies while we are reaching out to the stars. The bodies are being decoded by the electrical impulses from the electrical Sun and the Galactic Center. This means that our 'junk DNA' is now being reactivated, and we can once again become what we were before the invaders came. So hold out; things will get better for us!

The problem we have now with the personality issue after we've been enslaved is that we forget who we are when we move into the next incarnation. This means that our personality changes, and can change drastically, when we compare different lives. We can be the sweetest person in one life, but when we are born into another genetic bloodline next time, we are pretty much subjected to the memories embedded in the DNA of that bloodline, plus what our parents teach us, plus our experiences while we grow up etc. This doesn't mean we lose our basic personality that is the real 'us', but it does mean that we can be each other's opposite from lifetime to lifetime until we one day (hopefully soon) wake up totally to whom we are on a soul level and can regain our basic, loving personality.

Most people, throughout time, don't even know that they live again and again, but now we start realizing that we do. Due to the 'veil of amnesia', we can no longer easily access our previous lives, and we have to relearn everything we already know on a soul level every single lifetime, and this is the whole purpose, because then the Powers That Be can reprogram us via their 'Educational System' to teach us only enough to become the perfect slaves, and how to pay our taxes, how to make the rich richer, and how to remain poor but still think we are free. It's the perfect trap -- almost -- if it wasn't for the fact that we are waking up from our sleep state; more rapidly now than ever before. The question is, are we waking up fast enough?

I told you to keep in mind that the Multiverse is fluid. Now I will explain why that is so important to understand. First of all, all time is simultaneous, so on a higher, multidimensional level, all our lifetimes happen at once, and we leave our 'imprints' in each and every lifetime we have lived. Therefore, both those who say we live all lifetimes simultaneously, and those who say we simply reincarnate as the same soul over and over, are both correct -- in a way. Let me explain:

Even if you lived a lifetime in the 1500s, which obviously is in the past from our point of view, it is still possible, because of the fluid Multiverse, to access that lifetime in your mind and change the events and outcome of it. This is possible because you left your imprint there and that lifetime is not 'gone'; it still exists in the fluid Multiverse.

We are now almost at the end of a Great Year (one Great Year being roughly 26,000 years; one orbit around the zodiac), and time is speeding up. This is normal and always happens at the end of a cycle, and those who are born to live through these times, being able to have a body here in this particular time period must consider themselves very lucky, even if the challenges are great. The reason being that when a Great Year comes full circle, each being has the great opportunity to heal themselves along the lines of time. By taking on the challenges we are facing now, on a soul level, more and more so every day, and do what we can to resolve them, we are healing old lifetimes at the same time. The problems we are facing right now, both on an individual basis and as a collective, are what we normally call 'karma'. What blows up in our face are unresolved problems and issues from many previous lifetimes we've had on this planet. If we handle accordingly, we will heal and evolve exponentially, because we no longer have unresolved issues from the 'past' attached to us, which will draw our energy and attention from the very present, which is the only thing that really exists -- everything is one big present. Past and future are just illusions. When we start healing ourselves, whether it is emotionally or physically, we also begin to feel more and more love and understanding for the present moment and everything therein -- we become more 'spirit' or 'Fire' and stronger and more powerful than most beings in the Multiverse. Why? Because of what we have gone through down here. Once we've handled our issues and regained our normal multidimensional abilities and remember who we are, very little can bring us down again, and the Men of Power will have no effect on us. We will go into this in more details in the last papers of 'Level II'.

By healing ourselves along the lines of time, do I mean that we have to address each and every lifetime in order to heal? No, the issues we are facing during this current lifetime, roughly between now and 2012, are the ones we need to address in order to fully heal on a soul level. Unresolved issues are a 'chain of events'. Let's say you have a recurring problem in your love relationship. You can then be quite certain you have had this problem in many previous lives. But when fully coming to terms with the problem in present time, you 'break the chain' and the same problem will be resolved in your previous lives directly to your current timeline. There are multiple timelines in existence, and hence, there are many parallel universes where you exist in as well, in a slightly different version of reality based on different outcomes. For example, there are timelines where Hitler won the war and where 9-11 never happened. This is irrelevant to your healing process; you only heal the timeline you are in every single moment in life because that's where the healing needs to take place.

7.1. The Fire and the Avatar

So let's back up a little bit so we can explain a little deeper what a soul is and what it is composed of. Robert Morning Sky talks about souls being small pieces of fires who inhabit our bodies. They are tiny 'nano particles', which correspond to the subquantum level of the Universe.

These tiny fires are borrowed by the Founders directly from the Goddess. The Goddess/Spirit (the 96% or the Universe) lends her energy from the 'ocean of consciousness' to the Founders to use when creating new Fires. Therefore, the fire is feminine in nature (you can even see this when a baby is created in a woman's womb. The baby is always a girl to begin with and the gender may stay the same throughout the pregnancy and the baby becomes a female, or the gender changes before the baby is born and the newborn ends up being a male).

When the Creator God has borrowed this intelligent energy from the Goddess; a Fire that is still in infancy, without any experience in the physical universe; the Founders attach an 'avatar' and a mind (emotional body) to the Fire in a superior form of compartmentalizing the Fire into different sections with different tasks. This avatar is the same as the 'light body' in New Age circles and amongst spiritual researchers. But it's much more than just a light body that we use in the ether when our physical body is dead.

A common belief is that the light body/avatar is the body we use in the Between Life Area (BLA) to mock ourselves up, choosing how we want to look. For example, a 90 year old woman dies on Earth and goes to the BLA and meets her relatives. She is somewhat shocked, because many of these relatives died when they were old, but here they look like when they were young, like they did in their best years. They explain to the 90 year old that this is how they prefer to look like, because that's when they liked themselves best when they were on Earth. They tell the 90 year old that she can do the exact same thing just by thinking about looking the way she wants. So, there in the ether, without the resistance of a body, the 90 year old does what she was suggested, and violà! she looks like she did as a 25 year old!

So what is happening here? Well, the soul, the mind, and the avatar leave the physical body together; they are never separated. So here, in less dense environments, the souls can use their avatar and shape themselves as they please, and everybody else will see the change. This is also a clue to what shapeshifting really is.

Interestingly enough, in Dr. Michael Newton's books, based on these more than 7,000 witnesses[20], telling us through regression therapy exactly what happens between lives, people who died said they were picked up by their 'spirit guides', and although it mostly seems to be a pleasant experience, some witnesses were horrified, because their guide looked like a demon, or looked very scary to the deceased. Then, all of a sudden the guide changed shape into something much more pleasant, laughing and saying he was only joking. Well, not very nice perhaps, but what this guide did was to change shape of his avatar, making him look scary just because he could.

8. Dimensions and Densities Revisited

For the truth seeker, it's not easy to understand dimensions and densities, because there is a jungle of information (and disinformation) out there, and it's easy to get confused. It has taken myself a long time to understand them, and I'm sure there is much more to learn, but the following is what I have learned so far.

Many students of metaphysics think of dimensions and densities (in metaphysical terms, not in terms of the science community) as something lofty and perhaps even non-physical. This is not the case. From our 3-D (3rd Dimensional) standpoint, they would indeed be, but for those who travel them, they are just as physical as this one. We have been trained by those who entrapped us not to see these other realms, and the frequency fence around the planet, which we, in our own ignorance are helping to maintain, is also highly contributing to our inability to become multidimensional and be able to experience them. The trap, however, is much larger than just a frequency fence around the planet, as we shall see. The rabbit hole goes really deep, but by understanding how it was done, we can reverse the flow and have it undone. That is the way to do it, and I will discuss that very thoroughly here in 'Level II', and it may probably extend into 'Level III' as well.

First of all, 3-D is not what humans today think it is. We are trained only to use 5 senses and a very small part of our DNA (there is a connection between senses and DNA activation) and call that 3-D. If someone starts experiencing things outside these 5 senses, they are either witches, crazy, or odd balls; pick one or all the three of them. In other words, the PTB see to that those who look outside the box are ridiculed by the scientific community and the mainstream media. Often, they don't even have to do that; a belief in the 3-D reality as being all that is, is deeply embedded into our very DNA, which was hijacked by the invader force. Still, just to make sure we 'didn't get it', the evil Catholic Church burned 'second seers' at stake. Nice people! And the Catholic Church is still the biggest religion on Earth!

So we can see how deeply rooted the lies are in our very being and how we use any illogical ways we can think of to justify keeping the lies alive. However, the oppressors are losing ground quickly these days, and many, many people cease their memberships in those horrific religions. Real pious Roman Catholics can be found mostly in the Hispanic Nations these days, where the religious programming is still very alive and active. The cease in membership is great news, however, and shows that people are beginning to wake up. The decrease in membership is probably much due to the exposure of all the pedophilia scandals in the Church lately. The Patriarchal Regime has turned everything upside down/inside out; if they say something is white you can immediately presume that it's black and vise versa. So also when comes to 'Satanism' as a dark force. The worst Satanic organizations are our established religions. Then, of course, in usual manner; if the PTB promote Satanism as something evil, it's probably the opposite. And it is; something I touched on in the previous paper.

The last 60 years or so, people have started waking up quicker than ever before. There are many factors involved as to why this is, but we're coming towards the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new, so people are getting a chance to make a choice which way to go from here. This means more and more are starting to realize that there are more dimensions than the 3 (plus time) that we know of. In fact, there is nothing wrong with the 3rd Dimension; it's a natural dimension in the Universe, but there are many, many more. The only thing that's 'wrong' with 3-D is when a universe, or part of a universe, is 'locked' into that frequency.

Not sure I buy the evolution of creators (discussed earlier on that page), but I find that this guy has done quite a lot of research in topics that I have been investigating and he pulls them all together pretty well.

Heh, invader force, implants, hmm, it sounds so very very familiar.. (not sure ole Hubbo was always off the mark) :biggrin:

Hi P&B, What I don't know is this: Did Newton take people who had no idea whatsoever of LBL and hypnotize them and find the stuff? I, personally, would never consider myself a candidate, since having read just this little on the subject, I would feel tainted if you will, with expectation.

It has also, always felt like some sort of implant to me. It never felt genuine.

I know what you mean, ego seems like a mechanism or construct (if ego is the beingness I think of as myself, who thinks thoughts, listens to the internal voice, thinks he is driving this bus, my body around). I watched a video someone on ESMB suggested, perhaps Similia, of a psychologist who had some sort of stroke, and half of her brain ceased to function. Her description of trying to dial 911 when she had lost the concept of what numbers were was very interesting, and it paints an interesting portrait of life without logical thought. I wish I saved the link.

You'd like it.

PS - speaking of running implants that were not suggested, I had a similar experience of seeing RI's before I know what the hell they were. (an RI is a spherical black object that is part of a GPM) But that is another story for another day.

Mimsey

Hatshepsut

Crusader

A lot of the stuff above is found in the John Lash creator myth videos about Sophia the goddess and the gods.

[video=youtube;fYDizgsXZb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fYDizgsXZb0[/video]

I am having an increasingly hard time viewing our area of the galaxy as a learning school in these modern times. Perception has become politics. There has to be the ability to have one's real truth, one's own experience without it being politicked by some 'gang' of other perceivers who's job it is to NOT be inconvenienced by what you are discovering.

There are such things as Justice and truth and goodness and balance. But how does anyone's key cache of dramatizations get acted out towards and evanescence when we are managing to re-script or misrepresent what the roles really are. This is an age of MEDIA where we control perception. :unsure:
Like...an individual or culture can be hogswoggled into believing they need to be in a condition of ATONEMENT for a million years. But what if the premise isn't absoluteiy true? (this is a gripe about the infallibility of karma) A group may have great agreement that they are to be the recipient of appreciation and accolades for discovering for their clan the source of a great river. In truth this discovery might hurt the wildlife and strip the surrounding land, pollute the waters.. What is the real truth of the event... karma-wise? It is all in how you politic it to other experiencers participating in the play. How do you levy experience values and judgements against an experience 'cloud' which no longer contains any near-absolutes.

(I'm thinking here of maybe harmful alien abductions that mess you up and leave you thinking you have been benevolently 'chosen' by a caring brotherhood..) It's a phony meme which screws up the way scripts are balanced leading naturally into the next successive scripts.

Lately I find I see the memes and the many installations from others I'm tripping over in my thinking. I have decided for this week to NOT use my mind, but fly by the seat of my pants using my INTUITION. Just an experiment to see if without the use of my mind I still feel the same "ME'. This will be interesting to me because I am going to be ignoring the usual internal spew that makes me afraid of everything (which makes me neurotic.)

I have often found drifting into my space impressions of a calmer life where I seemed to be just more of a 'simple' being. No interrupting thoughts or phobias or neurosis. Emotionally I was like the Rock of Gibraltar. I've often wondered why such a strong difference in my countenance and my intellectual response to that naval merchant life 360 yrs ago. Perhaps it was my wealth or family connections or the unprecedented trade privileges . I don't know. I just remember that I did not always seem to use the 'software' of the my mind to the same degree. I felt quite 'safe' without being buried under a cacophony of stored solutions. Maybe the 'gods' were on my side.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

I know what you mean, ego seems like a mechanism or construct (if ego is the beingness I think of as myself, who thinks thoughts, listens to the internal voice, thinks he is driving this bus, my body around). I watched a video someone on ESMB suggested, perhaps Similia, of a psychologist who had some sort of stroke, and half of her brain ceased to function. Her description of trying to dial 911 when she had lost the concept of what numbers were was very interesting, and it paints an interesting portrait of life without logical thought. I wish I saved the link.

You'd like it.

Mimsey

Be it this? It's a TED TALK I think.

[video=youtube;QPPYGtjlICY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QPPYGtjlICY[/video]

Shortly after I made my last post - I was killing time waiting in line, so read a chapter of The Holographic Universe about near death experiences and I was struck by the similarity NDE to LBL experiences. Holy crap - I had no idea this has been reported since ancient Greek / Tibetan book of dead /Egyptian book of dead times - many thousands of years. It was the same idea - go through a tunnel etc. to a light filled world, meeting beings of light who advise him etc.

It makes me wonder - what the hell is really going on? If this hypnotic approach by Newton is allowing us to see this other world, other plane if you will, and it actually exists... Oy! Of course it still remains to be seen if it is an implant ala Hubbard or is the natural order of things. But it must be the tip of an iceberg of another reality.

PS Hatshepsut - that is the link thanks

Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased

Shortly after I made my last post - I was killing time waiting in line, so read a chapter of The Holographic Universe about near death experiences and I was struck by the similarity NDE to LBL experiences. Holy crap - I had no idea this has been reported since ancient Greek / Tibetan book of dead /Egyptian book of dead times - many thousands of years. It was the same idea - go through a tunnel etc. to a light filled world, meeting beings of light who advise him etc.

It makes me wonder - what the hell is really going on? If this hypnotic approach by Newton is allowing us to see this other world, other plane if you will, and it actually exists... Oy! Of course it still remains to be seen if it is an implant ala Hubbard or is the natural order of things. But it must be the tip of an iceberg of another reality.

PS Hatshepsut - that is the link thanks

Mimsey

Mimsey, post a link to The Holographic Universe so I know I'm getting the right book.

Thanks!

guanoloco

As-Wased

Have you guys ever noticed the direct reversal of Ron and Newton?

Ron wanted you to run and hide from the light and Newton would have us embrace it.

Anyone honestly think Ron was trustworthy?