What's new

Life , Death and the WTF

Afterlife

So i looked at some of the posts and it struck me that hardly any of you were at the ranch in the begining - from Agua Dulce,California to the Reserve , Nm .

Most of you were sent there when its was at Reserve , Nm . I was what u would call normal before i went there and i guess u could say when i came out i was more fucked up that i could ever imagine . My uncle ran the Agua Dulce ranch ( Stephen Ambrose w/ Wife Garnet ) . Now back in those days it was at its peak for discipline and as the ranch merged with palmdale , Taos and located on the deserted plains of New Mexico it got less painful . The Reserve ranch was less on geting ur ass kicked in and more scrubbing the rust off a 100 yrd section of fencing . lol its funny as im typing my experiences on what was done to me and what i did to some is clear as day . Its been 15 yrs off and on and yet still i can remember waking up in the morning freezing my ass off to take a shower outside cus 1 bathroom isnt enough for 20 boys in a 15 min time before breakfast. I'm not going to bore ya with my stories from the years Mace Kingsley changed and changed my life . For better or for worse look at all of your lives and think the bad was bad but what good came out of it . I learned alot from scientology even when it was all bullshit:thumbsup:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board Afterlife, When you are ready to tell your story, we will be here for ya. :thumbsup:

Love and Respect

Bob

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
Steven Ambrose

I remember him quite well. I was involved in a business with him and a couple of the Eckleberries in the late 70's. A more unethical sleazy worthless person one could scarcely imagine. At least he taught me why you don't want to trust someone just because he claims that he is ethical!

I hope he improved a bit in later years.

Roand ALdridge

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice to have you here Afterlife.

I am sure that I am many others would find your stories about your experiences at MK and it predecessors far from boring.

So if you care to, let it roll:yes: