What's new

Like, totally awesomely knowing how to like know, ya know?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology says it is....

The science of knowing how to know.

That's a whole lot of knowing about an awful lot of things, right?

So--what is it exactly that Scientologists know?

They know that:

* Ron says he knows all the answers.

* They should not personally try to find other answers because only an anti-social squirrel would sabotage themselves and the future of mankind that way.

* They will be punished severely if they know something they are not supposed to know.

* They have some seriously disturbing questions (just below the surface) about why Clears and OT's are.....not Clear and OT.

* Ron says that asking questions about Clear and OT is part of their case that badly needs to be handled--and in the meantime should not be discussed.​

The science knowing how to know?

Yeah. Okay, Ron, we believe you.

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe the IDEAL ORGS have the "knowing how to know" thing going on.

I'll just go down there and see what they have to say about it.

Well, I'm back already. I didn't make it inside exactly. Because i was stopped, dead in my tracks, at the window where there was a huge BANNER that boldly proclaimed:

Timeless Answers....

Transcending Life Itself.

Aha! I see!

They not only know the answers...WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

They know the timeless answers. BUT WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MORE!

They know all the answers, the timeless answers but not just about life.

They know answer that transcend life!

Now that is simply, supernaturally miraculous!

Then I looked at the Scientology staff members manning the sidewalks trying to "body route" pedestrians inside and how pathetic they were, being ignored, rejected time and time again.

How is it, I wondered, that they have the timeless answers that transcend life but they cannot talk to people in a way that interests them enough to even stop.

Maybe if they knew some of the answers that DID NOT TRANSCEND life and dealt with real people and real things, they might not be the laughing stock of the world.

Ron never wrote a policy about what to do if you are the laughing stock of the world. So I guess it's probably not important to know.....ya know?

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would totally stay a Scnts, I think, but I didn't really care about lrh's profound review of a rock music.
So, if anyone wants to disconnect from me - go ahead and talk shit or nonsense about rock/metal. I am sensitive like that sometimes.
(I wish it would be that simple lol)

HelluvaHoax!

knowing how to know....

So, what do Scientologists know?

They know that "knowingness" is wayyyyy above "thinkingness" on the scale of OT.

Maybe that explains why we never see an OT hanging around down at that degraded lower level.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
That or the whole thing is a poop at this point. Good intentions or not.
If you strip negative aspects of CofS, it might become a decent psychological support entity, I suppose.

HelluvaHoax!

knowing how to know....

They know that using the advanced Admin Tech they could go into any corporation, organization or country in the world and instantly re-organize the place and really show them how to boom the stats to miraculously soaring Power, the Ron way.

So, I am wondering--why don't they do some of those boom-miracles right now then with Scientology's stats and Clear the planet?

SCIENTOLOGIST
That would be squirrel. The solution to planetary
Clearing is SuperPower. That's not released yet. If
we Cleared the planet without first doing SuperPower
it would be non-compliance with DM's orders to wait.

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
May be because Scn is above life, since it's sort of defines life. You know, HH.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
It seems to me that scientology is all about knowing that you know everything from the moment you join (the cult) ... because you know that if you look for long enough you will find some piece of 'tek' that makes the scientologist right (if that is the aim of the moment) or which 'indicates' enough to make the scientologist smile, blow 'charge' and most importantly continue handing over the money or working to get the stats up if on staff.

Whatever you are having an issue with there are endless ways of knowing what must be done next and that you are OK and you are being responsible and ethical or whatever is needed at the time.

In other words being robotic.

:yes:

It is the lazy way of living (lol) in some ways ... you never need to actually think too hard as a scientologist because that has all been done for you, and all you need to do is find the relevant bit of 'tek' and twist it to suit the occasion whilst grinning and looking ever so' uptone' ... and the energy saved is then available to be used (and then some!) making lotsa money to give to the cult or for working inside the cult if you are unlucky enough.

Incredible.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
There are known know-ens, unknown know-ens and unknown unknown-ens.

That is the things that we know we know about, simple math. The things that we know we do not know, say quantum physics. Then fields that we do not even know exists.

I would like to meet a person that knows it all, his name may be Glorfindal.

HelluvaHoax!

People often get into Scientology to work on attaining:

* Self

* Righteousness

* Knowing All

And, ironically after doing Scientolgy, they then need to work on having become:

* Self-righteous know-it-alls.​

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Taking it in a slightly different direction

The science of knowing how to know.

That's a whole lot of knowing about an awful lot of things, right?

So--what is it exactly that Scientologists know?

They know that:

* Ron says he knows all the answers.

* They should not personally try to find other answers because only an anti-social squirrel would sabotage themselves and the future of mankind that way.

* They will be punished severely if they know something they are not supposed to know.

* They have some seriously disturbing questions (just below the surface) about why Clears and OT's are.....not Clear and OT.

* Ron says that asking questions about Clear and OT is part of their case that badly needs to be handled--and in the meantime should not be discussed.​

The science knowing how to know?

Yeah. Okay, Ron, we believe you.

I was thinking that Monica Lewinski can start a similar religion.

Knobbentology.

Knowing how to blow.

Pete

Mystic

Crusader
This thread is too much for me. I KNOW I need a few shots of vistaril.

...in the arse of course, where else?

The Hubbard entity certainly KNEW where to take his vistaril.

Wisened One

Crusader

They know that using the advanced Admin Tech they could go into any corporation, organization or country in the world and instantly re-organize the place and really show them how to boom the stats to miraculously soaring Power, the Ron way.

So, I am wondering--why don't they do some of those boom-miracles right now then with Scientology's stats and Clear the planet?

SCIENTOLOGIST
That would be squirrel. The solution to planetary
Clearing is SuperPower. That's not released yet. If
we Cleared the planet without first doing SuperPower
it would be non-compliance with DM's orders to wait.

Bah da boom, chinggg! :waiting: :confused2: :eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

knowing how to know....

What do Scientologists know?

At the bottom of the Bridge (ARC Straightwire)....

"Knows he/she won’t get any worse".

At the top of the Bridge (OT VIII), also...

"Knows he/she won’t get any worse".

When the OT VIII realizes he/she can't get any worse, they stop applying the tech, blow and start getting better.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hah! So much for 'knowing how to know'; it not only *can* get worse, it *will*.

That's science.

Zinj

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious

The science of knowing how to know. ...

...So--what is it exactly that Scientologists know?

They know that:

HH, Here is the real scoop (from the horses mouth) on knowing how to know. I did the research. You owe me. Lol.

From the mouth of L. Ron Hubbard...

"The highest level of knowledge is the potential of – it’s an action definition – the potential of knowing how to know.

"And that consists of simply the potential of knowing how to know. I’m sorry, but that’s all there is to it. And how do you know?

Well, in order to know how to know you have to be free to postulate knowledge.

[are scientologists free to postulate knowledge? I think not, Lol]

And the freedom to postulate knowledge creates the data which then arranges itself as bodies of knowledge.

[that is, the freedom to imagine stuff (think science fiction) creates the stuff that becomes knowledge, i.e. truth. And it gets better...]

So, you want to know what your highest echelon of knowledge possibly could be? It would probably be complete freedom to make the postulate to form any datum or group of data without even making the postulate to do so.

And that would be knowing how to know.

So Logic One should be rewritten: Knowing how to know is the definition of the highest level of knowingness.

And that level of knowingness is the freedom to state a postulate which then can become knowledge. Now that’s very simple."

Lovingly tendered as a gift to humanity. L. Ron Hubbard.

Absolutely fucking amazing. Pardon the f word. Hubbard clearly states that an opinion is knowledge for a scientologist. Well, Hubbards opinion is knowledge for a scientologist.

If the absurdity were made any more clear, well, let's just say any follower of such a line of bull-shit regarding knowledge may well need a painful lesson in following lines of bull-shit regarding knowledge. To clear up that area of life.

mm&i

HelluvaHoax!

HH, Here is the real scoop (from the horses mouth) on knowing how to know. I did the research. You owe me. Lol.

From the mouth of L. Ron Hubbard...

"The highest level of knowledge is the potential of – it’s an action definition – the potential of knowing how to know.

"And that consists of simply the potential of knowing how to know. I’m sorry, but that’s all there is to it. And how do you know?

Well, in order to know how to know you have to be free to postulate knowledge.

[are scientologists free to postulate knowledge? I think not, Lol]

And the freedom to postulate knowledge creates the data which then arranges itself as bodies of knowledge.

[that is, the freedom to imagine stuff (think science fiction) creates the stuff that becomes knowledge, i.e. truth. And it gets better...]

So, you want to know what your highest echelon of knowledge possibly could be? It would probably be complete freedom to make the postulate to form any datum or group of data without even making the postulate to do so.

And that would be knowing how to know.

So Logic One should be rewritten: Knowing how to know is the definition of the highest level of knowingness.

And that level of knowingness is the freedom to state a postulate which then can become knowledge. Now that’s very simple."

Lovingly tendered as a gift to humanity. L. Ron Hubbard.

Absolutely fucking amazing. Pardon the f word. Hubbard clearly states that an opinion is knowledge for a scientologist. Well, Hubbards opinion is knowledge for a scientologist.

If the absurdity were made any more clear, well, let's just say any follower of such a line of bull-shit regarding knowledge may well need a painful lesson in following lines of bull-shit regarding knowledge. To clear up that area of life.

mm&i

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: WHOA BABY!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Those references kick kommodore karcus!!!

".....that level of knowingness is the freedom to
state a postulate which then can become knowledge."

That is the entire story of Scientology in the Founder's own words. Brilliant!!!

TRANSLATION: Lying and calling it knowledge.

HelluvaHoax!

knowing how to know....

If Scientology is, as Hubbard claims, the "science of knowing how to know" why does Hubbard admit in KSW that nobody besides himself knows how to know any answers or tech about the universe?

KSW is therefore a de facto admission of Hubbard's abject failure to raise anyone up to the level of knowing.

In his system, only Hubbard is allowed to know.

Others who attempt to to know are branded as evil and banished. People who dared to discover and "know" about life were damned as heretics or SPs and attacked by criminal means.

Nobody is actually allowed to know in Scientololgy. Even if you do, you don't.

Scientology, is more appropriately defined as the science of not knowing what you know.

Last edited: