What's new

Lisa Marie Blind Item

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2018/APRIL.html

284. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/19 **#9**

Mr. X: The rumors are growing louder that this B-list singer and celeb spawn and several members of her family will appear on the upcoming season of the docu-series of her friend, that A/B-list mostly TV actress. The fact that the singer and her family have been over at the home of actress quite a few times lately makes you wonder. Not only that, but security vans were parked outside the house in case spies from that sect that they were once a part of tried snooping around. If this is true, the ratings will go through the roof. Lisa Marie Presley/Leah Remini ("Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath")

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh boy!

Is it true????
Can't believe it!

Just bought a load of popcorn
drama.gif

I can't wait..can someone enquire please ?????? :gaah:
I'll be nice and a good girl for a full week! :modest::batseyelashes::flirt:

[format=h3]Calling Karen de Lac[/format]
:announcement:

Last edited:

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
I hope this is true, CDAN isn't the most trustworthy site, their disclaimer even points out they make things up BUT they have been spot on before so fingers and toes crossed!!

FoTi

Crusader
Whenever I check on Lisa Marie website, she still has that god damn link to CCHR:

http://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy
You could send her a fan letter (the post office is still in business)......and ask her about it. :scratch:

Or maybe you could phone the number below and ask about it

Email address: lmpfanemail1 at aol.com

Fan mail address:
Lisa Marie Presley
XIX Management
9000 West Sunset Blvd.
Penthouse
West Hollywood, CA 90069-5817
USA

Not an updated address?
Please let us know!

Address information:
XIX Management
(Talent Management Company)
9000 West Sunset Blvd.
Penthouse
West Hollywood, CA 90069-5817
USA
Phone: (310) 746-1919
Fax: (310) 746-1920

Secondary address:
Lisa Marie Presley
Graceland / Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116
USA

Not an updated address?
Please let us know!

Address information:
Graceland / Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
(Company)
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116
USA
Phone: (901) 332-332

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Lisa Marie Presley?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, you can purchase your american stamps here *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I am hoping this interview is going to happen and when LMP's limo is stopped at the security gate on the way into AFTERMATH's production studio, a crowd of Scientology celebrities (wearing "PSYCHS HATE RELIGION!" and "PSYCHS MURDERED JESUS AND NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO MURDER SCIENTOLOGISTS!" t-shirts) surrounds and attacks the limo, yelling and pounding on it with their clenched fists.

And Jenna Elfman is right in the mix, her raging, contorted face screaming: "LISA MARIE PRESLEY, WHAT CRIMES HAVE YOU COMMITTED?!!! HAVE YOU RAPED A BABY?!!!"

Yeah, and I didn't even have to dream up that psychotic quote for the sake of parody. She actually stood on a busy public street in Los Angeles, screaming that at someone who dared to wear a t-shirt criticizing super-scientology celebrity Tom Cruise. Yeah, she is that insane. LINK HERE.

Last edited:

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Jennas Reddit AMA has to be one of my all-time favorite shit-shows! I think it was one of the first ones I had seen in real time and it went down hill FAST. She ignored all the Scientology questions and only answered ones from new users that were obviously plants. Iirc she ended early because she wasn't getting any real interest in the show she was promoting.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Whenever I check on Lisa Marie website, she still has that god damn link to CCHR:

http://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy
Yeah, I have always noted that idiosyncratic paradox. . .

Perhaps, Lisa Marie will now "come to her senses" and "disavow" the "enemy of the group she has been pretending to be part of, despite personal danger"; to wit, by going on AFTERMATH and "deliver an effective blow" to that vengeful lying little cult.

Lisa Marie Presley could do more damage to the cult than Xenu did for 75 million years----in only 2 minutes simply by going on air and holding up fistful of documents in BOTH hands, stating:

"In my left hand are all the promises and guarantees that L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and the lying Scientologists made to me about the supernatural powers I would get. They convinced me that I would be able to go outside of my body and travel throughout the universe. They promised me that I would live forever in perfect health and indescribable happiness. And I'd be wealthy beyond my imagination---which probably wasn't a difficult thing to promise Elvis Presley's daughter who inherited many hundreds of millions of dollars. . . In my other hand I am holding copies of all the canceled checks that Scientologists coerced out of me over the years. If you look on my website right now you can read and see all of this with your own eyes. Yeah, so you're probably wondering how much money I stupidly gave the Scientologists. Well, it's really embarrassing to even say it---but it was $31,589, 510. And what did i get for 31 million? Nothing. Not one of their glowing promises ever came true. And on top of that I started with a huge fortune and now I am bankrupt. So that's how the thugs in Scientology roll. They lie and steal all your money and kick your ass out and terrorize you if you try to complain. Want to try Scientology? Go ahead sucker!"

Then she takes her mike and slams it down, walking off stage triumphantly. . .

Leah is almost speechless but, just as the show breaks for commercial we hear her say: "Fuckkkkkk, what did i tell you? I told you that chick was fuckin' awesome!"

That's what I would call an "Ideal Scene". LOL

Last edited: